Is there any hope?

Not to be blackpilled, but convince me that there is any reasonable hope of a Christian revival halting the spread of Islam in the West.
>iwanttobelieve.jpg

Attached: Bram Stoker's.jpg (640x357, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/nieuws/buitenland/de-paus/opmerkelijke-beelden-paus-trekt-hand-terug-wanneer-gelovigen-zijn-ring-willen-kussen~a36aa408/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope, your only hope is the chinks

No, there isn't any hope for anything but that only means that it can be created.

>christardation the post

Muslims put their faith in men. As Christians we know men will fail. Our hope comes from God alone.

No. Christianity just gets gayer and gayer.

It's too hard to pull Christians away from "Love thy neighbor" to get them to actually stand up for themselves.

The only way for it to succeed would have to be some masculine chad nationalist sort of type "spartan" christianity. The kind of individualism and all around focus on discipline and self improvement extolled in Ancient Rome (at its peak), elements of the British Empire, etc.

A Christianity that was based around self discipline, community (not the faggy kind of community, but being there for your brothers and sisters, etc), strength, etc., etc.

There's definitely a need in society for a fraternity/club/community of that kind. If it was protected against infiltration, but also non cringy in its presentation, it could have a kind of "outlaw motorcycle club"/gang type appeal, and grow quickly

Err. Muslims have to put their faith in God, if they put their faith in anyone or anything else they have committed disbelief. Christians put their faith in Jesus, not God.

>Muslims have to put their faith in God, if they put their faith in anyone or anything else they have committed disbelief.
They have committed disbelief. It's a works based religion where men save themselves by their own choices. It's an insult to God.

>Christians put their faith in Jesus, not God.
Jesus is God.

Well put. Let's not also forget to remind everyone that all muslims go to hell.

Can you explain the works-based thing for a lurker? First time seeing this

You're a special kind of autist.

Jesus isnt God, he was a prophet and a human, just like you and me.

Nothing will stop the spread of Islam. However, the spread of Islam will wake whites up to the heebs, then to their own identity, then they will proceed to remove kebab again. In all actuality we are gonna be bred out or openly genocided or both at this point. We don't have the numbers to stave off all the niggers and chinks even if we wanted to purge our lands they'd just invade. There's only around 150 million of us fighting age world wide. We can't hope to match the chinks in numbers and if heebs have it their way the chinks will exterminate us when the time is right. Personally I think we will end up being kept as pets. Similar to rare animals, sold off for 100x the average nigger so we can be bred and our daughters turned to slaves as they have been in centuries past. Hence why I'm not having children. Fight now or just give up and let white people go extinct in a single generation instead of making your descendents eat the shame of a fat Arab ass fucking them or some chinks using them as party favors

OK, Habeeb

You're going to hell. Strongly advise you to believe in Jesus.

> christian uprising
> christians
> the goodest of goys
> better goys than Muslims
A christian deep down wants the west conquered by Muslims more than a Muslim does.

Attached: the average southerner.jpg (1200x938, 314K)

You mean you need Dracula's second coming instead of that of Christ? Then why do you troll Romanians here?

No that wont happen. What probably will happen is that a lot of whites will convert to islam. White conversion is already on the rise in Europe. One of my white friends is planning to convert to Islam soon and lots of european women convert and marry muslim men. A new phenomenon is also white converts marrying each other, so there will be a white islamic community in the future too.

If muslims conquer Europe one day, they will allow the christians to practice their faith as long as they pay the 2.5% tax.

Attached: terror2_2268946b.jpg (620x387, 44K)

I believe in Jesus and I believe that he is the Messiah. I dont believe that he is God, he didnt even claim to be a God but your corrupt Church who manipulated the Bible did.

You have one side that is for Only Faith and the other side is Only Works.
Only Faithers believe onlyy faith in the divine will please the divine while Only Works believes your actions are the only thing that will please the divine.
I am a Only Works guy myself but I'm Pagan so that makes my opinion void on this board

Sorry if this is inaccurate to an extant though.

Well good luck working your way to heaven, makes no difference to me.

The end is nigh! Our lord returns soon!

Faith-based salvation is simple: Christ died for the sins of the believers past, present, and future (since the only atonement for sin is death). By accepting this, you accept that your sins are atoned for and are saved. This doesn't mean you shouldn't do good works, but your salvation is assured no matter the works you do. If you don't accept it, no amount of works will save you, since the punishment for sin is death. Works-only is the opposite: you can believe or not believe, but the key to salvation is following the Law. Even if you reject Christ's sacrifice, if you follow the law to the letter you will be saved.

Newer generations are tired of living in unhappy and broken families. This will lead them to want to create strong families of their own and eventually Christian values.

Sorry goy, but no.
I'm afraid you must slaughter each other until only one remains.
But don't worry, we will save the winner a special seat in our shiny new temple.

Attached: 943.jpg (330x330, 30K)

He was the son of God, retard. Not God himself. Good luck with your heresy, though.

Attached: 17458237_1622763077741642_5761727199959283984_n.jpg (960x960, 197K)

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

Repent, for the end is nigh.

I think this is quite likely. There will be a neo-Mamluk class which wields disproportionate power in the Muslim world, probably helping spearhead new jihads across the globe.
But I'm afraid that this too is quite a likely scenario. I shudder to think what the Chinese have in store for us. Islam has settled and assimilated in Europe before, but no Asiatic conqueror ever came to Europe without unspeakable bloodshed and ruination. Shared faith in Islam could be a valuable tool of resistance against Chinese expansion.

The only chance is to first kill the post-II Vatican Council church that is spreading this cancerous faggy "Christianity", and then return to Traditional Catholicism. That, or Orthodox Christianity.

Attached: 765e3358f5ec7b2cdf39aa6fb174044a76619ced.jpg (945x1200, 160K)

In Christianity God is both a king and your loving father. If you obey but don't love him, that's probably worse than if you love him but fail to obey. And the relationship is tragically imbalanced because God loves us more than we love him. In Islam God is only a king, a law giver, and love is simply a non-issue.

Except that Jesus was indeed God. Jesus claimed to be God. It might be hard to understand how this could be true, but it’s important to remember that God is much bigger and more powerful than we can comprehend. We do know that Jesus said He existed before Abraham (John 8:58). He claimed that He and His Father are one (John 10:30), and that He is equal with the Father (John 5:17-18).

Not only did He claim to be God, but He also claimed to have the power of God. He said He has the authority to judge the nations (Matthew 25:31-46). He claims the authority to raise people from the dead (John 5:25-29) and to forgive sins (Mark 2:5-7)—things only God can do (I Samuel 2:6; Isaiah 43:25).

Further, Jesus says He has the power to answer prayers (John 14:13-14), and that He will be with His followers always (Matthew 28:20). The New Testament equates Jesus to the creator of the universe (John 1:3), and in John 16:15, He says, “All that belongs to the Father is mine.”

Attached: tumblr_nr5ej7IjGu1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (901x1200, 400K)

Religion isn't the problem, it's the symptom. The problem is hereditary stupidity. The solution is eugenics.

Read into how bad it got in Weimar Germany, and how Hitler transformed the country in a few years.

Look at Iran, and how the Ayatollah transformed that country in a year.

Look at how the Taliban transformed Afghanistan in months.

Things can always go back, for better or for worse.

So long as one of us is still alive there is a chance.

Absolutely yes, IF we play our cards right.

1. No more infighting. Don't cannibalize other sects.

2. Use the Muzzies as proxies. HELP them fight shitlibs on adultery and faggotry. Either outcome, we win.

3. Deal with atheists better.
>There is no Good, religion is about controlling people.
No shit? So you mean atheists like you, have been using the Church for eons to patrol their thots, increase their birth rates, and kill their enemies? Want to continue that tradition?

Attached: JMN_1176edit_large.jpg (480x480, 52K)

No hope for christianity
Pope is in morocco today to kiss the muslims feet some more

Islams spread in the west will be halted at some point, whether by the people voting in nationalist leaders or war

> the christianpost
>the flag
>goodboygoy
like clockwork

Attached: keep the world clean.png (1000x1000, 86K)

the pope even doesn't allow the kiss on his fisherman's ring anymore either.

hln.be/nieuws/buitenland/de-paus/opmerkelijke-beelden-paus-trekt-hand-terug-wanneer-gelovigen-zijn-ring-willen-kussen~a36aa408/

Catholics aren't christian.

only based orthodox christians are allowed here

I don't believe it is. Christianity has become too passive and are too kind to their enemies, but atheism is weak in many ways.
Without a religion, a nation cannot survive. The only thing is, I don't think that most other religions are going to work. Christianity would be the easiest to get people to rally under in the West, but I feel that at its foundation it's not going to work out too well. I love you guys, too, and I don't want to see Europe become another Muslim shithole. I don't even know if I think Paganism would work.

Most converts leave within a few years. Better hope he gets his dick wet on some Muslim pussy or he's not staying it past 10 years.

I will admit that I look forward to their thot patrols and killing OPs. It would benefit us greatly. Still not changing the rest of my religion.

>Christian revival
I have hope for a European revival, but the last century has been the death of that religion. Any Christians in the future will have as much claim to tradition as neo-pagans, the tradition was broken and any revival will be entirely different from the old ways.

wrong, as a european you know you should go back to your old gods, not the sandgod fantasy from the middle east

Why did the ancient greeks voluntarily convert?

Yes, and also no.
Catholicism, the true path of Christian tradition, has been threatened by Islam and rival ideas before. We will survive, the question is at what cost; there will likely be much bloodshed before order is restored, but if they continue to push eventually a Martel or Pelagius will rise up.
Personally, I have both hope and fear for the future. It seems inevitable now that the order the West has been following will fall and that will mean some bad things will ensue, but at the same time this corrupt and degenerate society deserves what’s coming for it.

So their will be some kind of revival for the survival of the church, but whatever Phoenix rises up has gotta die and go to the ashes first

Attached: B28392A3-B42E-4E22-95E2-3C47B19BB137.jpg (480x270, 58K)

Yes. It starts with you
Behave. Live a good life. Be happy. Drop subtle pills on why you're happy and doing well. People may follow.

Christianity is spreading, just in places where the media doesn't cover because the narrative is that Christianity is the Evil Privileged White Man's religion.

In fact, one of the fastest places where conversions are happening is in the Middle East (a lot of the culturally Muslim people are getting disillusioned about Islam because of the unrest there), but because going public with one's faith is literally deadly there, someone who comes to Christ there has to be willing to risk their heads being chopped off before they'll make the declaration.

Don’t get stuck clinging to the Christian label. The Bible has been distorted. There’s a lot of hope. Stay positive.