Georgia is about to effectively make all abortions illegal after ~5 weeks into pregnancy...

georgia is about to effectively make all abortions illegal after ~5 weeks into pregnancy. leftists are losing their minds.

Attached: salt.png (1132x670, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xLBS0H-fKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like, won't doctors just be like pretend they don't feel a heartbeat or some shit and fuck the baby up anyways?.

Good fucking riddance to all of them

Attached: Screenshot_20190330_101141.png (571x445, 135K)

>doctors
You mean insane satanic whores larping as medical professionals

lol yeah let all these actors tell their producers, managers and ARs they refuse to come to Georgia for work because of an abortion bill. I'm sure they'll stick to that and miss out on million dollar contracts. I fucking hate Alyssa Milano.

Good.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA LEFT BTFO

>christian fundamentalism
This isnt a ban on aborting zygotes
idiots arent even consistent with their own arguments
kek

>prolife belief is exclusive to Christians

I am not Christian

That’s what he’s saying, these leftists seem to assume only Ghristians hate baby murder

Kek, love seeing the left lose it

Damn and here i am trynta git out

>/s
fucking redditors, imagine being so scared of downvotes on your precious high karma account the compulsion to put /s at the end of your sentence follows you everywhere

Don't run away dude! I realize that there are parts of this great state that you don't want to live in. New Wakanda (Atlanta), Savannah, Macon, places like that. But there are still so many rural mostly white towns that are comfy as fuck. I'm in a little place outside of Rome that has a population of less than 10k and I plan to spend the rest of my life here. GA has some of the best hunting, fishing, gun laws, and people in the entire country. Plus the flag gets a chuckle out of me every time I see it. Yes the left got the Confederate battle flag removed, but none of those faggots realize what they got instead. Remove the state seal and it's still one of the greatest flags in history

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Georgia_(U.S._state).svg.png (1280x800, 64K)

>No abortions when heartbeat can be detected
>anyone with a heartbeat is recognized as having personhood
>only licensed people can perform abortions
>abortions can only be performed at licensed facilities
>these facilities and practitioners must make their information about the abortions available to the state
>the exceptions(rape, incest, and the life of the mother) still must be informed that something with a heartbeat is alive and provided educational materials
A win for the good guys, death to the California oppressors

Attached: 48D17807-C407-428B-A292-47D4FF528575.jpg (403x374, 19K)

I'm out of here myself in the next 6 months. This place has turned into a shithole.

Lucky I live in the suburbs of Atlanta and u are right it’s a gay shithole

Good for Georgia, hope it gets passed.

Is it possible to be grudgingly pro-abortion (I refuse to use the “pro-choice” weasel word), while still thinking people who rabidly support abortion are satanic demons?

Because that’s where I feel like I’m at. While I think abortion is a necessary evil because it keeps down the population of undesirables, I always find myself pulling for the pro-lifers in these debates. I see them as the good guys, even if they’re a bit naive and misguided.

Anyone else?

Lol i thought that daid governor's dick xD

Said*
Stupid phone keyboard

christcucks at it again
lets get some love for isreal ITT my christian brothers

I just want us to get rid of niggers, I'm in johns creek, and yesterday I saw a homeless man and it was physically revolting. I genuinely felt hatred toward this poor man for niggering up my nice white community. I hope he dies of hunger or something.

The #1 baby aborted is a white male baby, not nigger babies. It's a fact they don't want you to know.

I went to Atlanta for a conveniention.

After walking around town said "fuck the rules" and started carrying my gun. Atlanta looks like someone just let black people run the city as a joke then lost control.

>The actors actually think that a Georgia governor will put Californian interests over those of Georgians

You heartless bastard, you could have done something!

Like buy him a bus ticket to California.

Lots of movies and shows are shot in Georgia because of tax breaks they get. That is why.

Holy shit the fat nigger. Pushing his massive shopping nigger?

Cart, got nigger on the mind apparently.

5 weeks ought to be enough to come to one's senses after the series of bad descisions that lead to unwanted pregancy.

I need land and forest bordering my land and good ole neighbor's

Love it!
At last some form of coherence

They're fucking everywhere i can't go anywhere in this state without a niggra

Based and redpilled, should be federal law

No, Georgia is at best 45% non white.

>niggers overpopulate Georgia
>niggers get abortions at a higher rate
>niggers are shit at planning and will be more likely to waste the 5 week window for an abortion
>same is true for the hispanic population to a lesser degree

Haha winning am I right

Attached: 1405564702406.jpg (600x800, 84K)

Spot on analysis

The last governor caved to trannies but Brian Kemp is Georgia version of Trump so I think he will not bend

>what is Roe v Wade

It will immediately be struck down in federal courts. Other states have tried the same shit and they get immediately ruled unconstitutional b/c of Roe.

It's stupid for states to push this now. Better to wait another few years until RBG is gone and conservatives have a more secure grip on the Supreme Court to overturn Roe. Chief Justice Roberts can't be trusted to do something that drastic and political right now.

It won’t be struck down and it’s not retarded. If half of states have something like this it will give momentum to overturning Roe V Wade. That’s exactly what happened with gay marriage, states started allowing it and the momentum built until it happened federally

Based. Sadly it will only make breeding problematic minorities.

Iowa did the same exact thing weeks ago and it was immediately ruled unconstitutional - this won't be any different. As it's currently interpreted Roe and Planned Parenthood v Casey explicitly prevent states from banning abortion until viability (about ~24 weeks).

Gay marriage was different because there was nothing stopping states from legalizing it, that fight was all about making it impossible for states and the federal government to outlaw it.

I agree we need to build a lot of momentum to overturn Roe, I just think it's better to wait until RBG is gone. Chief Justice Roberts is so concerned with the legitimacy of the Supreme Court and hates Trump I really doubt he'd be the 5th vote in a 5-4 decision to overturn Roe.

>Hollywood goes away because of abortion bill
I hope they do. Ever since Hollywood showed up to Georgia, the drug and gang problem just kept getting worse. Hollywood is a big customer for that kind of degeneracy.

Why are you against leftist abortions? The fewer of them, the better. Of course there's the price of potentially innocent life lost, but that kid might as well grow up leftist.

Attached: 1511545972655.jpg (500x700, 65K)

yes, i dont actually think i want a total abortion ban because the last thing we need is more blacks, but every baby killed is a travesty and people that encourage it are monsters

youtube.com/watch?v=2xLBS0H-fKY

>I do not respond well to threats
I think Disney would say he responded quite well to their threat

Abortion makes me so fucking mad. Living in New York is like living under a boot of social acceptance for the most fucked up things.

abortion does not affect fertility rates you retards, it is a proven fact. black women shit out kids for gibs until they reach menopause or get their tubes tied or get IUDs. Abortion only changes which month they have them.

Give me a single piece of evidence that says otherwirse. "bro trust me" isn't evidence.

Attached: hyhalII.png (1025x669, 117K)

Imagine all the fucking based future black pedes who will be saved thanks to this, shadilay! Aren't we just tired of winning?

Attached: at least i still have my border fence.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>has a heartbeat
>upset you can't kill it

how is this normal?

Attached: 1551652718622.gif (500x375, 204K)

>hey Georgia, there are 50 of us non-Georgians who don't like your bill, what now you hillbillies?

this user gets it

Attached: Image 2019-03-17 at 3.42.19 PM.png (1005x776, 700K)

Sorry, we sanctuary state now. Don't care about federal laws. Deport illegals or we will openly violate your laws too!

>what is Roe v Wade
didn't Roe v Wade mention that abortion should be legal but rare?

the current implementation of abortion policies is already against the spirit of the decision.
In the age of readily available birth control, there is no reason for abortion to be anything other than rare. In fact, it should be even rarer than when the decision was first made.

Attached: D2w-nBuX4AIGwBt.jpg (660x651, 45K)