No eco-fascism thread? Get in here, faggots

No eco-fascism thread? Get in here, faggots.

fuck consumerism
fuck plastic
fuck the rootless banker class that rapes the world to death for profit

Return to nature. Live a simple life. Build a homestead and grow your own food. This is the life God intended for you to have.

Attached: homestead.jpg (700x465, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=EP_NCB3KkiY
alternativehomestoday.com/blog/off-the-hamster-wheel-morgan-s-5000-earthbag-house
youtube.com/channel/UCIMXKin1fXXCeq2UJePJEog
youtube.com/watch?v=D0s7WsoC528
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unorganized_Borough,_Alaska
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big cities are a complete cancer, full of every degenerate imaginable, polluting the environment with toxic waste

someone post the list

>get a bunch of books on pre-electric living
>save up a few grand
>build a cabin innawoods with your friends/senpai or alone
>grow food and hunt
Wow, so much to discuss. Please don't fuck off.

>Build a homestead
And pay taxes for it. Otherwise they will take it away.

>life God intended

Which God? How do you know? Did he tell you personally?

I wouldn't mind having one of these near my land. Fuck the haters, I don't care if it melts down there's too many humans on earth anyway and we need to all die. I'm being unironic, nuclear power is the future of ecofascism.

Attached: nuclearflowers.jpg (276x183, 14K)

This is to countersignal the message of the Jewbox, that you should consume endlessly and spend your employer-allocated shekels on Chinese plastic and new machinery every two years. Just throw the old stuff in the trash and it's someone else's problem. Good goy.

Those chimney's are out of code. They need to extend at least two feet above the roof surface. You will need a licensed/certified chimney contractor to rebuild the chimney's to code. Please don't forget your building permit and inspection. Looks like winter's coming - chimney contractors are bu$y ... I hope they can fit you in. Until then, no fires, okay?

Attached: building inspector.jpg (760x456, 47K)

What's so great about it?

Buy urban homestead. Grow enormous quantity of fruit and vegetables on 1/3 - 1/2 acre of land. Still get pizza delivered when you want it.

yes, there is no option to disengage. Work on getting rich, accumulating assets and creating passive income.

Pollution free and efficient baseload power like coal. By the time we have 500 nuclear meltdowns the technology will be developed enough to prevent them.

Live off the grid.
Chop leg off while processing wood to heat cabin.
Medical bills.
Wife burns hands 3rd degree while boiling dishes. Can't work the garden for food or feed farm animals
winter hits hard, no heat, nothing to eat.
animals die, scavenger coyotes surround cabin
Liberal hikers discover what's left of your bodies in the thaw
Livin the Dream

>be miserable warehouse wagie
>defend your managers and inhuman working conditions
>have your job stolen by a machine
>no marketable skills for any job other than warehouse slave
holy fucking lol

Attached: 5c9e04bd8e436a415242adec-960-720.jpg (960x720, 91K)

Maybe if you're a retarded nigger. People made it just fine for thousands of years on much less, without cutting their own legs off usually.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I took a day off work last week and went hiking all day.

Attached: 61BCDDCA-A1C5-47CA-A7A3-697D37CDEA96.jpg (960x1280, 164K)

Eco fascism
The only way to protect the earth is to populate it with people who want to protect it

Attached: 34D99140-EB74-44DA-8370-1233EE9199DF.png (1457x1826, 604K)

The fire rises

Attached: F4F4CC97-4ECB-4DCF-A486-2E7BD344FD33.png (1920x1200, 2.39M)

Exxon wants everyone on Nat Gas power Generation. Germany and France are going off nuclear at Exxons bequest.

I live off the grid and have no TV and no regrets.

Attached: BA7BB61A-F92E-4993-9C29-8CCD51F7E99F.jpg (500x500, 167K)

When you stare into the electric Jew the electric jew stares into you.

Attached: B1CB7E3C-7C4C-46D8-A6FF-AC2B85B3B866.png (628x1021, 841K)

It varies with slope.

Attached: ChimneyHieghtForChart540x252.jpg (540x252, 20K)

Attached: 7DDEB5F3-9EEE-4139-8DD0-B04EA583350A.jpg (640x855, 443K)

>Deportation to end overpopulation

Deportation to where?

I have an idea what about you go out and plant trees in open spaces and turn the world into a dense misty forest isnt the a good idea

madagascar

You chop your leg off in the woods, how are you going to get to the hospital? Your wife isn't going to drive you there so , no bill.

Attached: 88F95FC8-EB4D-4224-A843-F7298BCAAFC0.jpg (788x1200, 111K)

God intended for us to be pastorialists, not filthy farmers.

Attached: A63F65FC-8A6F-45E1-99D6-8B94B021CCA3.jpg (924x1200, 169K)

wherever they or their family came from

>God
idiot

Attached: F9AAFF8C-E23D-4BA7-BFD9-715D0830CFEF.jpg (572x750, 120K)

Even at the level we’re at now, less deaths have been caused by nuclear per kw/h generated than have been by fossil fuel emissions. The deaths by nuclear are all at once in big events though so they’re scarier and people trust it less. It really is the future if people weren’t pussies

>Pollution free
Expect for tonnes of nuclear waste

What happens when those places become overpopulated?

Attached: F7750FA9-9279-4BE7-88B4-A780BAB3F938.jpg (700x831, 85K)

>off the grid
>uses Jow Forums
explain

What would the role of women be in an ecofascist society?

Attached: D22hOcLX0AM4Ik1.jpg large.jpg (502x682, 80K)

to reproduce and care for the garden and kids

The middle of the Pacific

Attached: Family, the Cure.png (1305x844, 1.91M)

Have kids and raise them? Tend to the house and prepare food?
How is that hard to figure out for you?

Attached: 4A7DD6FC-BC98-4AF8-B88D-F68F83784D73.jpg (552x390, 26K)

Attached: wvmmE.gif (193x217, 42K)

You sound like a fucking pussy who has never been outside

Burn motherfucker burn

Attached: BD45B4CB-734A-4384-A49E-3C06973A3C4D.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Polymer is progress.

Nuclear power is awesome

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future.pdf

Attached: 46852632_398823857528318_2338137440906403745_n.jpg (1080x1075, 53K)

This is the unfortunate truth.
At the very least, after your homestead is paid off, you can work on steps to make your reliance on the system as minimal as possible; solar panels, rainwater collection, etc.

Even if you pay two thousand a year, that's much better than six.

God is real - religion is not. Something made all of this, it didn't just form out of a vacuum with math-like precision. Unfuck yourself and sort your shit out ... and show a little reverence for what is natural.

Honestly this. Do you think if I go deep enough into Alaska I'll be far enough away from civilization that no tax man will come knocking?

No.

Who the fuck will find me?

I would say that the majority of those living off-grid now still have some access to the internet, typically for various work-from-home purposes and etc. It's kind of the exception to the lifestyle.

youtube.com/watch?v=EP_NCB3KkiY

>How do you know?
Have you been to a city? I don't mean the touristy see the sights bullshit. Take a solid afternoon and just walk around, get an idea of what the average day is like. Cities are depressing as shit. Sure, the food you find at restaurants is good and the bars are fun. However all of that is costly. All of those amedities are in a dirty grey mass of concrete populated by people without souls. You have to live among them, and interact with them at these places which makes everything that much worse.

Heavily discouraged as being part of the workforce (employers are allowed to intentionally not employ them due to the fact that women are often a liability), and when they are they are paid less (to continue this discouragement).
Ie back to the old system.
Otherwise, they should be tied to the home and consistently pregnant. Encouraged to perhaps sew, knit, embroider and maybe even sell some of these products (but that will ultimately be a secondary endeavor in the face of their primary duty).

Attached: Jean-Eugène Buland, Le Bonheur des Parents (1903).jpg (1500x1147, 263K)

Build own house - alternativehomestoday.com/blog/off-the-hamster-wheel-morgan-s-5000-earthbag-house

The Amish use solar power.

Im sure you lot know this channel, very comfy.
youtube.com/channel/UCIMXKin1fXXCeq2UJePJEog

Attached: comfy.jpg (332x152, 13K)

Really? Because the rules of nature seem to work just fine now, so why should we assume they haven't always worked?
Additionally, that same logic can be applied to the concept of God. What then created it? And how do you define it? As its own complex and pseudo-humanlike entity or as a collection of processes that can simply be identified and summed up as natural law?

You can show reverence for the natural without intentionally deluding yourself.

We need a pastebin.

Nope want more of you stupid city dwellers to rough it. I sell wood to you once you actually realize how hard it is to live off the grid. Have had a couple great years with liberals trying it, make me rich baby!

>Uses trees to heat

You should be taken on a hunting trip and not brought back.

Thats what eco fascism is?

When you live in the city you become a liberal

Attached: 059.jpg (680x601, 73K)

Don't be stupid. Forests need to be healthy to prevent diseases and fires. Provides food and shelter for the animals you want to kill. I don't hunt nor do I heat with wood fool. I just run a business to supply what is demanded by the people

>As its own complex and pseudo-humanlike entity or as a collection of processes that can simply be identified and summed up as natural law?
Yes.

>And how do you define it?
How do you define it? What does it matter - what does it change?

>You can show reverence for the natural without intentionally deluding yourself
The delusion is that believing in a Creator is delusional. Something - per the laws of nature - cannot come from nothing. The belief that nothing created the amazingness of nature that surrounds us is to show no reverence for what created it. Physically stand in front of an incredible work of art and try and appreciate purely the product in total disregard of the artist ... we'll wait.

Of course there's still a state, but it's a fascist one primarily concerned with the wellbeing of the citizens and preservation of the land, preventing unnecessary exploitation for capitalist purposes. There is industry, just not the free-for-all of greed and propaganda solely for the purpose of breaking down the people's mental barriers for profit. No cheap junk, nothing gets wasted. No shitskins and no blue-haired trannies allowed. Environmental externalities of economy are addressed rather than ignored.

>I just run a business to supply what is demanded by the people

How do you obtain your wood?

You can always do your own work....still gotta follow code, but you can do it on your property.

Recognize that industrialization (and its offsprings materialism/consumerism) created the problems of the modern world, and that industrialization is contributing to the natural destruction of our world (in many ways irreversible).
Overall life dissatisfaction is strongly tied to industrialization, especially in regards to jobs.
Health deterioration, testosterone decline, etc. are strongly tied to our exposure to industrially produced materials.
Congested city life is abnormal, and on a social aspect leads to over-socialization which leads to deluded hyper-leftist morality.

And there's a reason why rural communities almost always vote right.

Even if it's not feasible for a society to revert to a natural order (though it is feasible to rework cities so that they feel a bit more natural), it's a worthwhile goal to attain in your own life.

And many of us also recognize that our goals can be obtained through a strong hand (as that's the only way to stop the monetary forces that poison us). Just as Hitler and fascist movement across Europe held a reverence for nature, so do we.

This is my very brief interpretation (although I identify myself as an eco-traditionalist rather than an eco-fascist for a number of different reasons).

So you have a military force that is strong enough to protect the land and people -how do you prevent that from being co-opted?

The same way that any other state does?

I'm 'out here'. Folks do their own work and don't know shit about code - and don't give a fuck about it ... and no one is gonna bother them, either. If you haven't moved rural yet, time's a wastin'.

Usually from people clearing unhealthy wooded property or we purchase ends and pieces from mills. Last year we used our own land plus the mills.

So, then -put out to the highest bidder...great plan.

they're not mercenaries

...you dont get it. Thats ok.

Fuck the ethnic replacement of whites

I would be an environmental activist if it wasn't for that fact.

Saw a documentary on the Brazilian city of Curitiba and their world-class garbage disposal and bus system and another one on how Cuba survived being cut off from Soviet oil. Really inspiring stuff. If anyone is interested enough I’ll try to post it

What happens if something horrible happens and you need to be taken to a hospital but you’re 4 hours away from civilization? Doesn’t sound like a good idea to me.

I'm interested

>Something - per the laws of nature - cannot come from nothing.
No one has ever suggested this. There are limits to our intelligence and to suggest we know everything with certainty is ignorance, yet this theory seems the most probable due through reason and study alone.
We cannot visualize or conceptualize infinity so we like to think in terms of a very strict timeline with a beginning and end. This is why a spiritual interpretation with a beginning in which a creator forms something out of nothing is convenient. Yet, the Big Bang doesn't mark a beginning either. It's simply a stage in a suggested cyclical universe in which the forces of nature expand (as is occurring now) and rapidly contracts (as is observable through other processes in nature). I can relate this process to most things in nature which can be observed creating themselves out of near nothing but through natural interactions (such as the formation of a child, or a plant, or a diamond [CO2+heat+pressure = physical diamond])
You're right, something cannot come from nothing (and by this same logic neither can a God). At some point, something has to ALWAYS exist. In natural law, this means that the particles that make up the universe must always exist in some form. In spiritual law, there is a suggesting that there's an entity BEYOND our universe which does not adhere to natural law. However, this suggestion brings up an entirely new set up problems which makes the concept more far-fetched than that which can function through natural cycles and interactions, because it suggests that an entirely unobservable system exists with its own set of laws and materials, and then the same questions arrive for this system which we have for our own universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0s7WsoC528

I do, you're just playing games trying to be clever instead of coming out and saying what you mean. It's fascism. That involves a dictator. Insurrectionists within the military are usually imprisoned or put to death.

You can be both.

return to your roots

Attached: _prince_philip_norfolk_hunting_shooting_jacket_oxford_blue_oxfordblue_Clothing_british_country_cloth (491x894, 61K)

Learned about them too but it was only surface level stuff, I’ll have to check that out thanks.

"The racial composition of Curitiba’s population has also changed over the last few decades. According to census data, the number of black and mixed-race residents was 138,200 in 1980 (13.5% of the city’s population) and increased by almost 250% to 344,100 by 2010 (19.6% of the city’s population)."

Attached: ......jpg (633x758, 62K)

In our great welfare state you can just pay the taxes through gibs

The only issue with eco fascism is the fact that there is a basically world destroying catastrophe every couple thousand years. There's no point in 'preserving nature'. It cleanses itself in regular intervals.

They're not conflicting ideas.
White people care for the environment. Everyone else on the planet doesn't. We quickly learned from our mistakes during the Industrial Revolution. No one else did. Leave it to the Jews to turn this around and blame us for ALL of the pollution now, while China and India are responsible for 75% of all ocean pollution and the plastic islands now clogging the Pacific.

Attached: jews hate nature.jpg (905x787, 238K)

This is the trend of EVERY Western country, first, second, or third world.
It's bizarre and a huge red-pill. You just have to wonder what force could turn us into such unfruitful beings.

I'm both really, saving whites are the first step. Environmentalist whites crying to other white people while they are being replaced are the most pathetic thing I see. As if it matters. The ones replacing us 1. Doesn't give a fuck about the environment 2. We are not talking about saving the earth, but keeping it livable. For whom? If not ourselves?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unorganized_Borough,_Alaska