Manlets on suicide watch

Tinder introducing height verification oh no no no

blog.gotinder.com/introducing-height-verification/

>It’s come to our attention that most of you 5’10ers out there are actually 5’6. The charade must stop. This type of dishonestly doesn’t just hurt your matches — it hurts us, too. Did it ever occur to you that we’re 5’6 and actually love our medium height? Did it ever occur to you that honesty is what separates humans from sinister monsters? Of course not.

>You were only thinking of yourself. Well, height-lying ends here. To require everyone under 6’ to own up to their real height, we’re bringing truthfulness back into the world of online dating

Attached: B753629A-FB5E-4BA4-8E5D-CAC2F88A3AD2.jpg (1440x2960, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now we just need weight verification and we’re good to go

Attached: 9B0A8F38-1446-4407-90B6-2D9D367FB96E.png (817x676, 296K)

If they introduced weight verification they'd be out of business by friday

5'10 is still a manlet

Attached: 1549438714612.png (634x792, 618K)

Attached: Fat checker.png (785x1599, 382K)

It's over for manlets

Attached: Fat Check2.jpg (750x1117, 128K)

Wait, there are actually """"males"""" under 6' that use Tinder? Pretty brave...

Why would you spend your time with those nigger lovers off of tinder,? Would rather be 5'8" and virgin than 6'3" dating a used up slut.

fake and gay

manlet cope

Attached: 1477581780243.jpg (749x751, 149K)

why does Jow Forums care so much about tinder, probably the 20th thread about this.

LOL are they going to ban makeup and filters too?

Everything about women is a lie, but women lying about their height, well that needs to be changed.

>put phone on top of head, let phone drop to hit floor, this tells phone height, now stand on screen to measure weight.
let's do it again lads.

Attached: iphone-7-drill.jpg (640x427, 31K)

is this aprils fools?

Tall anons rise up

Sigh.. why are you so limited?
It has nothing to do with tinder and everything to do with women being given even more more more.

do you really think an SJW app that allows trannies would allow for this? it's an april fools' joke you fucking chink

Woman dont know how big a 6' person is.
>One woman in a survey answered that she believes any male that is bigger than herself is at least 6'
>women where shown a few men all under 6' and where unable to tell that all of them under 6'
6' is a meme, guys with regular height have no dating issues, when they are not required to give their high in online profiles

niggle me this batman
>why does a group of people who has difficulties getting in contact with women care so much about a platform where you can get in contact with women?

I can't fucking spell

Attached: Fat Check2.jpg (750x1117, 128K)

so why do you care so much about women compared to other boards

No one is dumb enough to lie about their height like that

t. lanklet

Enjoy your spaghetti arms, pussy

>6' is a meme, guys with regular height have no dating issues
6' is literally regular height

>Be 6'1
>Don't like Tinder or anyone who uses it

What's the point?

youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA

Jow Forums seeings the coming matriarchal dystopia and pays attention accordingly.

What about the chicks that take selfies at angles that make them look about 25 lbs lighter than they are? Oh yeah that'd be fat shaming and that's wrong

I know that feal senpai.

enjoy your celibacy

Yes. Ironically its those of us with extensive experience with women that feel the most existential dread at the idea of them running things more than they do now. Basement incels have literally no idea how bad it could be.

This the 6’ thing is just a shit test to scare off men who are insecure enough to be scared off by such things.

Just ignore that shit and go after the women anyway and even 5’6 manlets can slay pussy

It's an April Fools joke you dumb shit

Race verification

in america? how does that even work?

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

im 6 5 200 pounds

Attached: dddddd.png (413x549, 62K)

you have to be 18 to post here beto

What about the men who lie saying they're women, the women who lie about not having children, the women who intentionally obscure their ugliness with makeup, the women who lie about the weight, women who lie about their age, women who lie about how many dicks they've taken, ect ect ect?

I’m white user, will you take me to meet your parents?

Attached: 6AF5FC3E-FC3F-476E-8126-A1C05408FA0E.jpg (750x1243, 511K)

women who pluck their eyebrows

This is great..
I was very successful with tinder. 6'1" 185 LBS.. Muscle, blue eyes, blonde hair.
I'd always have one picture make it obvious that I was actually not a manlet.

Probably fake and gay but obvious next step is weight verification.

God I love being white, and over 6'

5'10 ( 1.77m) is pretty standard for most males here.
>Inb4
Yeah, there are mens 188cm but also a bunch of 165cm or slightly less.
That's the true.
I fell pretty ok with me, I have average hight, slightly bigger cock than average.
Those are just numbers, what really matter is your confidence and sadly your wallet

Got to be April Fools this is so illegal it's not funny, not to mention what it would do to it's business

really?

Attached: a.png (600x600, 212K)

>illegal
Go back

BASED, ABOLISH MANLETS

I'm 5'11". However I'm as tall as many men who say they are 6'0".

>your wallet
money? we don't need money where we're going

Attached: cortez.jpg (1093x1035, 75K)

Why are people so insecure about their fucking height? I'm 5 ft 7 and have gotten laid no problem. Two of my friends who are shorter than me (shortest one is literally 5 ft 1) have also gotten laid. Bitches don't care about height, they care about length. ;-)

So when does weight verification start?

I'm 5'4" you don't think I already was on suicide watch? Heh. Besides, with my height and the way women are I just avoid online dating.

Well, if the girl see you as broken guy, w/o resources then her brain automatically categorises you as non viable option for reproduction. Primal instinct, call it what you want. I don't say that ya need super car/house/DG or other brand clothing.
Just cash for normal daily living
>Also in our ID cards we have written height. KeK

Attached: IMG_20190330_160603.jpg (1871x1952, 871K)

>march 30th
An april fools joke on any day other than april 1st is just a lie

Sure thing mini-me.

I‘m 185cm tall and a kissless virgin.

Then you must be antisocial or ugly as nigger butt. No other explanations

I‘m both

im 190cm, 7-8/10 according to numerous unbiased sources, fit, and a kissless virgin

>women judgement is unbiased, ever
Not a bright one I can see.

>verbose technical reply to a fucking joke
welcome to Jow Forums

Attached: rain man sperg out autism.gif (320x171, 1010K)

The point is, men look better if they’re tall than they do if short. It’s not the abstract number that matters, tall men are literally more attractive. It makes no difference that women can’t measure height accurately.

If you said both, then I'm pretty sure you're antisocial with self esteem problems. A psychotherapy would make huge difference for ya.
Btw. What age?

this is a good thing, more normies will be forced to swallow the black pill and join incel rebellion

29 and no I dont want to go to a jew and pay for drugs.

what the fuck are you even saying incel

I'm also 29.
Psychotherapy not psychiatrist, fuck that.
Also psychotherapy made a huge difference in my life ( I started at age 27 ) now I pretty much don't get anxious in social situations, also can freely talk to any one.
You just need to find therapist whom you be able to open up and speak freely.

Uh guys this is pretty transphobic

Attached: zfVQkbc.jpg (785x1599, 79K)

I don‘t want to talk I have nothing to say.
I also dont have problems with social situations can speak in front of a crowd without trouble.

Tfw 171 manlet and have kissed TWO whole girls and put my peepee in one.

Lanklets btfo. I think it makes me almost 18cm dick look bigger too.

I can't care less than not giving a fuck
>5'7''

Attached: ae187cf864cb0f7b43c028d71b1ca3df[1].jpg (600x600, 38K)

Is it just height they measure? Because damn, my popularity on mainstream platforms could be about to go through the roof.
HEADS UP: YOU ARE ONE INCH TALLER IN THE MORNING THAN YOU ARE IN THE EVENING

Attached: D6F78A55-5F4A-430A-83E9-1E6193D826C6.png (656x656, 256K)

Tinder killing itself, just like everything women touch.

Then I don't really get why you're kissless virgin. Really, it baffles me.
There are so much women who are in need of sexual activity.
Also, best wishes for ya

I'm actually okay with this. Manlets need to know their place. Also jews need to collect more info on my physicality.

Attached: 1547531657752.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Friend from out of town stayed over, he's just out of a relationship, on tinder. I take a look, its all ugly mutts and problem glasses fatties. He says must be my city.
My wife is from here, absolutely hot. Take him to country club breakfast, all at least 7/10 whites and Asians.

If you are over 6'1" and not a hookup obsessed retard, Tinder is a total waste of time.

>176cm
What the fuck m8. I'm 183 and barely average. Is it just the Poles who are short?

Is it April in somewhere already?

Attached: why_she_hef_to_b_so_mad.png (856x4296, 2.14M)

Now I will actually get matches. Women don't tend to believe that I am 6'6".

Meaby, average hight for males in Poland is 177.3cm, for women 165.7cm.
I'm pretty average guy and I don't give a flying fuck bout that

Just a prank bro!

Attached: DC85AE59-9B19-428B-BF05-F75A8C3E6B8A.png (321x379, 97K)

6' vs 5'11"

>Country club
>If you are over 6'1" and not a hookup obsessed retard, Tinder is a total waste of time.

But what if I'm over 6'1, not a hookup obsessed retard, and am practically a NEET outside of my average US pay job?

Attached: 1550838525884.jpg (220x188, 20K)

I dont know either
probably too high standards

Guys we can fucking use this

"Tinder is promoting eugenics so that only white guys can get laid. The majority of people above 6 feet are white and the beta shitskins will be left out.
#TinderWhitePride"

Lmao just fucking imagine how people will react

Attached: ufkmepte1ru01.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

Shills are out in force and need to earn their keep.

>tfw 6'5 260lbs
American lifestyle is a mistake
At least women see me as a soft version of The Mountain, not as bad as being called an oompa loompa by some thot
sry shortbros

Attached: C5O-gkjW8AE55tP.jpg (600x371, 32K)

This is obviously an April fool

based & eugenicpilled

>not even a manlet and this made me depressed

Attached: 1548870545968.jpg (1600x1600, 189K)

holy shit it's real

Attached: 8372173.png (1120x977, 136K)

ha incels

This thread was created by someone who has shares in Tinder. The company has tanked it's covered in ads and you now have to pay to get the likes you used to in my experience. Or write a bio and lie saying hey im from outta town , country be here for a week. Whores love that line lol But to look for honest hookups on there lol its a no go. or its because im 27 and thats to old for tinder thots idk and dont care. Been getting more poon at the beach bars lately 727 spring break adios its almost noon and its beautiful outside

Cringe and underage

they should add weight verification too to get around all the angle shots of fat chicks.

Kek a 173cm joke. Heigt eugenics will serve the world well.

Attached: vikkk.jpg (520x320, 56K)