Average argentines

Argentina is poorer than chile. Pic related is the average argentine.

Attached: main-qimg-03f445ee54f31a5b4b22eba8ab49b722.png (1400x932, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
archive.is/w6VF7
rooshv.com/how-to-bang-argentine-girls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

argentina is white tho

Argentina is blacker than Sudan

We are being invaded since the late 90s and the 2000s. Kirchner (ex-president, social democrat) signed a pact called "Plan Patria Grande" with all Latin American countries that allowed ANY Latin American person to enter our country with no requirement except being born in a Latin American country (as ridiculoius as that sounds). As a result, Argentina has experienced probably the most drastic demographic change in history.

>Pic related, is as If I said "this is the average American."

Attached: alexandria_ocasio-cortez_gi_1.jpg (600x338, 11K)

They are still white, its just that they got really easy immigration laws so Bolivians and other indios invaded them legally. If you were white and wanted to move to Argentina just book a 1-way flight and bam you are Argentine citizen.

This. I failed to say here that we are giving free citizenship to ANYBODY. We are giving citizenship to people that 1) don't even speak Spanish, 2) don't have any level of education, 3) don't have jobs (we have them leeching on our taxes so they receive free houses and money).

Attached: argentine-girl-crowd-soccer-world-cup.jpg (1072x1024, 248K)

Just another group of spics, they are all the same.

As for being poorer than Chile... Every country in Latin America is poorer than Chile atm. BUT...
The thing about Argentina is that it isn't quite a shithole though. I mean, If you come from Norway or Iceland then yeah, but for Latin Americans our country is like a first world one.
We have free hospitals of good quality, free universities of the highest level of Latin America, public schools, welfare, etc. Just so you get an idea: A LOT of Paraguayans, Chileans and Bolivians cross our borders just to get attended at our hospitals because they are free, open to foreigners and of better quality than theirs. Also our universities are FULL of Latin Americans because they are free and of better quality that theirs. Argentina has also the best quality of life of ALL Latin America with only Uruguay rivaling us in recent years.
In summary, because of all of this, we are the country that receives the most of Latin Americas inner migrations; we receive 70% of it while the rest 30% is divided in 6 countries. We are completely invaded.

Attached: 4B1.jpg (660x989, 128K)

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
archive.is/w6VF7

Attached: Argentina Illegals.jpg (742x1024, 151K)

Attached: file.png (239x345, 169K)

Argentinians are fucking Italians you stupid Mexican mutt, you wish you were Aryan like them dick breath.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Incorrect
Gibs me her

I see this kind of family everyday in Chile. As a matter of fact, there are only families like that in Chile.

Just to give a small heads up: I am ethnically Norwegian and German and I accept Italians as Whites If they are not swarthy Arabs from the South. Nationality does not imply genetics with the history in mind. Nationality is artificial

>Argies are Italians
>You wish you were Aryan like them

Italian or aryan, pick one. Also stablish the difference between Lombardi and southener.

>live in a country named after money
>be poor

Argentum = "silver" in latin

Retard

And what was used as money?
Hence argent = money in French.

Retard.

Good post. More Americans must read that.

Attached: D79.jpg (508x960, 90K)

Your mom is used as cum dumpster
Hence mother = whore

Retard

How often do european argentines mix with non-whites?

That picture is sad.

Attached: Argentine Flag Detail.png (2000x1250, 104K)

That was supposed to be a secret.

Retard.

You are a funny dude, I like you

Retard

Never, or rare. Being European is the standard of beauty here (for good or bad, it's the truth). So Euro-Argentines go for other European descendants, and non-whites go for other non-whites. White women, especially, will rarely be with a non-white.
There was this post from a brown American man who traveled to Argentina and wanted to bang our women, and his only hope was the brown ones.
I found it: rooshv.com/how-to-bang-argentine-girls

Attached: porteñas-promedio.jpg (640x573, 49K)

Nah pic related is the average Argentinian

Attached: Army.jpg (961x642, 91K)

Good to know
The guy on the right is too light skinned to be argentine

From what I seen it's rare, people usually stick to their own

This guy doesn't leave his basement. I'd say more than 50% of whites being in a relationship are with non-whites. Including famous people. This guy doesn't even watch TV

>Argentina is white

Attached: 2000px-Solid_black.svg.png (2000x2000, 20K)

>solid black
you gay, nigguh?

I live in the Northwest (Bolivia practically ) whites very rarely date non whites and in most cases it's guys dating castizas / mestizas.

Brazilian tourist

they look realy mutt, can't define their races just looking at them...

lol don't know where you live, buddy. The only exception I'm gonna give to you are white males that, as males, want to fuck everything that moves (as said). As for females, is incredibly rare to settle for a non-white - especially in Buenos Aires, Santa Fe, Entre Ríos, Mendoza and Cordoba.
And you are damn right I don't watch TV. You should stop watching it also, it's degenerate and cancerous.

Argies in this thread saying it's rare for argentine whites to be in interracial relationships are delusional. Or, they are considering 56%+ as whites.

>Argentina is white!
>The Falklands are Argentinean!

Is this why they claim to be white?

Argentina are Italians with 20 native in them and Italy is not white so that makes Argentina twice as non white

>We have free hospitals of good quality
Not anymore negro. I don't know in some German town in La Pampa, but all the big cities have been taken over by the human waste of Bolivia and Perú and many others.
Many people don't know, but those niggers go to the doctor like three times a month minimum. That's because they live like animals and need constant care for they offspring, fed by our tax money of course.

Attached: 444853.jpg (1024x768, 363K)

my aunt is argentine

italians are white you piece of nigger shit

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

No worries, Chile is actually proof that not all mestizos are the same, since not all indios were the same.
Mapus were war loving, but mainly in self defense, not like the human sacrifice degenerates up north. And it shows even today.

Mexicans, Colombians, Centracas may want to shut their eyes in denial, but there is a reason why Chile, Paraguay, Bolivia, Peru have low murder rates even tho they have high numbers of natives and mestizos.

Attached: 15-01-19-Map-Homicides-2017-InSight-Crime-Map-01.jpg (1800x1295, 167K)