God I love being Croatian

youtube.com/watch?v=VaRgu3Ylcb8
KIIIIIIIIŠEEEEEEEEE PAAAAADAAAAAAAJU, POOOOOOOOOOLJAAAAAAAAAA RAAAAAAAAĐAAAAAAAAJU, DJEEEEEEEEEECAAA SAAAAAAAAAAAAAANJAAAAAAAAAJU
NIJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NAAAAAAAAAS OSTAVIOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG

Attached: d1a1b7a9dbd91659938c5fcfebbbdfd654aaeb831c5447dd209d1e55b6afb521.png (453x529, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6vHPqDvoCo
youtube.com/watch?v=0KGyORAstZs
youtube.com/watch?v=lzCBT0fq4Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=Avt60qeGpYY
youtube.com/watch?v=di3zdxDudVM
stopserbophilia.blogspot.com/2015/07/blog-post_25.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PZruLp_2VA0
hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marširala,_marširala,_Jelačića_vojska
youtube.com/watch?v=zymMHWz6r88
tportal.hr/vijesti/clanak/hrvati-su-isti-kao-crnci-20170326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idi se guzi Nemcima, ionako za nista drugo nije tvoja mala, jadna "domovina".

what is thise

The song is about how Croats love Germans and will do anything for them. For example; be their bitches for 800+ years.

SEEEEEEEEEEETHING
one for my serbian brother
youtube.com/watch?v=E6vHPqDvoCo

Well of course you also steal songs. Here's the original btw, for you foreign fags - youtube.com/watch?v=0KGyORAstZs

i know, very good song, i don't oppose serbian nationalism btw
youtube.com/watch?v=lzCBT0fq4Dk

Slusaj vamo Hrvoje; vi ste nas zajebali vise puta nego sto mozes izbrojati na tim tvojim krvavim, genocidnim prstima. A i to sto si ti neki "meme nacionalista" pa ne vidis cistu glupost u tome da se ne "protivis srp. nacionalizmu" a postavljas ustaske pesme.. pa ne znam sta da ti kazem stvarno. Ali naravno svi mina Balkanu smo stoka (sem Grka) tako da jebes ga.

are croats slavs or germanics?

they don't look like the swarthy serbniggers such as to me

Attached: 53efdd4ceb71eb83418900b91a75563d.jpg (700x791, 103K)

italians

nabijem te na kurac kripto cigane lolara, bavi se povijesnim revizionizmom negdje drugdje
judenfrei 1941, never forget
we are protoeuropean/german/slav mix with german mixes prominent in the north while proto european mixes in the south

Catholic Serbs you mean. Yes, of course they're Slavs.

If we originated from "Serbs" wouldn't that make us catholic Turks?

Why are you so butthurt, catholic Serb? youtube.com/watch?v=Avt60qeGpYY

Good for you bud but I don't think anyone cares, you're just starting a shitposting thread for no reason

sage

RENT FREE
NOŽ, KOLAC, JASENOVAC

Attached: f2uf0x.jpg (640x480, 267K)

No, it would make you the clear descendants of the Vinca culture.

No, it would make you clear descendants of the Vinca culture.

serbs are croatian/gypsy mix, go outside lol

R1a slavic gene frequency. Cope more Turk rapebaby lol

Attached: R1a.jpg (461x404, 68K)

cifre lolara, smrdi na aparatima

youtube.com/watch?v=di3zdxDudVM

Based, Za dom spremni from lebensraum

Za Germanski kurac spremni!

good songs

Germans did nothing wrong. Slava Ukraini!

Attached: Azov gentleman.png (334x506, 117K)

Yeah great songs, but i still have one, lingering question; how do you feel that almost 80% of your existence was you being whores to Germans, 800+ years? Or the fact that a Serb (Nikola Tesla) was responsible for your ability to shitpost here? Or that you have no heroes/great men to call your own, and have to idolize a puppet state of genociding murders? How does that feel?

Whats going on in Norway?

How does it feel being whores to turks for 800+ years lol

it feels good man, nice reddit post lmao

Attached: 69349488-emotional-portrait-of-caucasian-teen-boy-funny-teenager-pointing-and-looking-upwards-while- (1300x1178, 124K)

*300 years, some even 245.

In 1102 AD, the Croats murdered their last king, Zvonimir, after he politely suggested that they should go on a crusade and curb the growing number of mudslimes who were multiplying in the Holy Land. Since Croats like to present themselves as bigger catholics than the pope himself, but are nowhere to be seen when the push comes to shove, this was quite to be expected. However, Zvonimir in his dying breath, cursed all Croats so that they will never have their own to lead them and would get a mighty craving for foreign cock. The curse holds true 'til this very day.

or maybe because the crusaders pillaged loads of croatian cities

I knew you would agree, CroatAnon. Openly you say it's a bad thing, but here, under the guise of anonymity, you reveal your subserviant, cuck mentality. But that's ok, when we return to Krajina we'll let you play all the Roki Vulovic songs you want.

whatever you say my dear friend lmao

Ah yes, Serbia the "remover" of kebab and one of the few nations in Europe without its own culture, a rogue state of the balkans

>spent almost all of its medieval existence as a vassal of byzantium without any notable achievements
>entire medieval heraldry borrowed from byzantium
>'''''their'''' cyrillic script was created and spread by bulgarians
>had an '''''''''empire'''''''' that didn't even last a single generation, left no notable traces or built anything of significance
>medieval core of the serbian state formerly known as raška now more popularly known as Sandžak, given its name by turks
>medieval core of serbian state is now majority muslim
>betrayed each other at the battle of kosovo
>betrayed crusaders in crusade of varna at a key moment in battle against turks dooming the entire balkan peninsula
>later fought extensively on the side of the turks
>230.000 registered muslims in serbia (excluding kosovo)
>150.000 registered gypsies in serbia, third largest ethnic group in the country
>spent half a millenia under turkish occupation
>over 8.000 turkish words in the serbian language
>got rid of the turkish occupaiton only after centuries of internal strife inside the ottoman empire and with extensive help from other countries
>first serbian dictionary came to existence only in the 19th century
>chimped out 4 times in the 90's larping as crusaders, manage to lose each war
>kill a few thousand muslims but still lose kosovo to them, another center of medieval serbia
>kill a few thousand catholics and banish several hundred thousand from bosnia
>destroyed and looted over 300 catholic religious objects in the wars of the 90s throughout bosnia, serbia and croatia including monasteries, graveyards, churches that survived the ottoman invasions
>have to act as russian cockholders and use them as leverage for politics because they have made enemies from everyone in europe

Serbs are the niggers and villains of the balkans

Attached: 1508027002978.jpg (600x365, 51K)

Serbroach talking about cuckoldry lmfao. Go walk around your house with your roach master shoes in your hands while turks gangrape your wife

Exactly. Just like the Analbanians; they present themselves like glorious, righteous heroes, but are instead subservient low life who only "act" when others have their back. Skanderbeg was a Serb btw.

Croatia ever since the death of Zvominir has done nothing but crave foreign cock. They were conquered by the Ottomans and ruled by Turks for several centuries. Then they ended up joining Yugoslavia and sucking Serb cock. And then German cock during WW2. Now they are a proud member of the European Union the European Union, tus fulfilling the age old dream (and a certain curse) of being a member of progressive, democratic Europe, and living safely under the benign patronage of Brussel bureaucrats who know what is best for them. Y'all do nothing but crave foreign cock. It even reflects in your industry

Since the Yugoslav Wars decimated the industry of Croatia, and building new factories (let alone working or even running them) is too much work, Croatia's main industry is tourism, only tourism.

Every year at around april or may, frantic activity begins in the small country. Thousands of Croats hurry down to the coast and undergo metamorphosis into waiters, chefs, tourist guides, caterers and other service workers. Starting in june, hordes of Germans, Austrians, Ukrainians, Russians, Britons and other decadent and lazy denizens of Europe descend upon the croatian shores. There, they are serviced as kings and lulled into a comfortable stupor as the diligent croatian drones suck away at their precious foreign currencies. By september, the tourists mostly leave and the coastal resorts become deserted. The various service workers then revert back to ordinary jobless citizens and hurry back to their inland hive cities to feed their young with spoils of tourism.

Croatia seems like a pretty cool guy
Would shoot pool and have a beer with/10

how come a russian hates servs?

They did win the first world war though, which is more than you could say, heinz

better quality of life and better wages than 90% of EE, we're doing pretty good my dear gypsy diaspora friend

How come the only thing in your history you have to be proud of is a 3 year period of genocide and being German lap boys? Literally no other country roots their entire history in that time period aside from you, you mutts are weird.

Attached: 1459918022382.jpg (358x511, 16K)

Im sorry are you speaking of slovenia?

no, croatia, my another dear gypsy diaspora friend
its so easy to find you subhumans jesus
also, RENT FREEEEEEEE

another one

Hrvat je tat

>hurr durr ur a Catholic/Muslim/Southern/whatever Serb
It's actually hilarious how being called a Serb is the biggest insult in all of ex-yu. Keep your backwards national identity to yourself, Serve.

take the sea my slovene friend, i want nothing but good for you

>Serbs are the niggers and villains of the balkans
technically true
stopserbophilia.blogspot.com/2015/07/blog-post_25.html

Attached: Collaboration between Serbs and African UNPROFOR troops in Bosnia and Croatia.jpg (955x960, 179K)

>Croat has a mighty craving for Slovenian cock
The curse still holds to this very day, truly

Based diaspora

Attached: 1553605045762m.jpg (1024x852, 144K)

truly it does, amazing how all the gypsys abroad love servia than servs themselves
can't wait for vojvodina to part off

Cringe and croatpilled

Balkans should be split between Romania Greece amd Italy
Prove me wrong pro tip, you cant

Serbia bears complete responsibility for causing World War I and World War II as well as Communism. On 28 June 1914, a Serbian guy jumped out and shot Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria-Hungary, who was riding along in a parade. This immediately caused WWI to begin. Because pre-Communist Russia was busy with the war they couldn't prevent the 1917 Russian Revolution. Then, the border rearrangements after WWI got half of Europe completely pissed off, especially the Germans, so WWII began a little while later. Thus, Serbia should be held accountable for hundreds of millions of deaths, including the few hundred of the so-called "holocaust."

Serbian people are constantly crazed about stealing land in Europe which leads them to never shut up about the Yugoslav wars. Scientific research clearly show that serbs are sexually aroused by war and death. They possess a disorder all Serbs have which is their sexual desire towards the now dead Slobodan Milosevic & his anti-Bosnian speeches; to find them they use the internets videos featured on YouTube (which they wank off to every night) since they have a strong interest in necrophilia.

>be serb
>švabe, hrvati in ostali entiteti

Attached: 1y1b3y.jpg (700x700, 68K)

>spent almost all of its medieval existence as a vassal of byzantium without any notable achievements
Checks your historical facts.

>entire medieval heraldry borrowed from byzantium
Yours is borrowed from the Romans. Symbols are adopted everyday.

>'''''their'''' cyrillic script was created and spread by bulgarians

Vinca culture and writing system.

>had an '''''''''empire'''''''' that didn't even last a single generation, left no notable traces or built anything of significance

How could we if it only lasted for a generation. Are you retarded?

>betrayed each other at the battle of kosovo

That's a meme.

>betrayed crusaders in crusade of varna at a key moment in battle against turks dooming the entire balkan peninsula
Have to study that. But westerners hated us and are now getting what they deserve (karma is a bitch, lol).

>later fought extensively on the side of the turks
Had too, just like every other people from the Balkans.

>230.000 registered muslims in serbia (excluding kosovo)
4.4 to 4.7 million Muslims in Germany (5.4–5.7% of the population).

>150.000 registered gypsies in serbia, third largest ethnic group in the country
Nothing of significance.

>spent half a millenia under turkish occupation
300 years, Some even 245.

>over 8.000 turkish words in the serbian language
Also a meme.

>got rid of the turkish occupaiton only after centuries of internal strife inside the ottoman empire and with extensive help from other countries
Lolwut, who helped us. Are you on that retard juice, user?

>first serbian dictionary came to existence only in the 19th century
Turkish rule tends to do that.

>chimped out 4 times in the 90's larping as crusaders, manage to lose each war
Republika Srpska?

>destroyed and looted over 300 catholic religious objects in the wars of the 90s throughout bosnia, serbia and croatia including monasteries, graveyards, churches that survived the ottoman invasions
As it should be, Catholics are not Christians.

>God I love being Croatian

LIIIIIIIIJEEEEEEEEEPOO LI JE HRVAT BITI!

Attached: Tesla-house.jpg (200x189, 9K)

Croatia sucks, young people are moving out, pensions keep getting lower and lower(avg is like 300 euro lol), all they have is summer when they raise prices 300% for germans and other retards that go there every year.. Funny thing is going there out of season, they stand infront of restaurants and beg you to drink/eat something

youtube.com/watch?v=PZruLp_2VA0
95' Brmmm BRMMM

>seething noncountry

based
soon we will liberate istria from the croatian yoke and then trst and gorica

seethe

Russians suffered enough fighting wars for the servian turkroach filth, why the hell should i love em. filthy fucking brown ape tier 80 iq gypsies, i say ustase should finish the job eradicating them

this is the original, slavisha
hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marširala,_marširala,_Jelačića_vojska

Cooperation between good people is always a good thing. If you incel Betas are so afraid of NigBoys that doesn't mean we SerbChads are also.

As much as I shittalked Croatia's economy for being based on the sucking of foreign cock, it's still better than Serbia's economy

The average wage in Serbia is able to cover the costs of food, alcohol, shelter, drugs, and the traditional daily blowjob. Blowjob workers make up a considerable amount of the public sector workforce, and recently heavy competition from Albania has driven down prices, forcing blowjob workers to suck even harder.

Other jobs with high numbers of employed include car window cleaning, selling phonebooks and newspapers to moving cars, and selling drugs. The last profession is the highest paid in Serbia, and is mostly done as an attempt to earn enough money to leave the country.

Camwhores and rap music are also quickly developing industries, although the poor quality of both has led to little breakthrough in international markets.

based and redpilled
a shame not all russians feel this way

This thread is like a fever dream

Attached: 1551103038709.jpg (400x333, 25K)

>Smatra se da je nastala
yes but where are the proofs?

>look at my meme map and cope lol

ikr
greatness breeds jealousy
youtube.com/watch?v=zymMHWz6r88
čefur??
ČEFUR!
all non slovenes need to be eradicated and sent away to goli otok

>genetic proof is memes but my historical revisionism is FACT
wew lad

Them digits. ZDS bratan

Attached: 1549627544034.png (599x741, 211K)

No its the Serbians protecting Russian interest in 1914 and Serbians against NWO in 1999

Both times which Russians actually caved in,sent comunist Tito who destroyed Serbs

and its the Croats always backstabbing and working on the side on NWO and global bankers

Croats are just like Ukranians,they are basically assets of NWO used as meat for wars

So the only blames goes to Russian people and Gorbachev and Yeltsin who sould out to Washington,enabling financial elite to complete destroy Slavs and turn one against the other

Attached: Muhammad Ali USSR.jpg (2592x1728, 481K)

Croats are turks too kek

what if...?

Attached: bkm.png (1079x554, 1.2M)

>a meme map is representing a genetic proof

this desu

>Smatra
it is where not when slobo.
when is indisputable

Thats what global bankers in Washington prevented from happening,and destroyed Yugoslav white ethnic state,and now both Croatia and Serbia are overrun by corporate banker interest and sold out pawn governments who work for 1 %

Attached: European Union.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

"God is a Serb"

I still no proofs? where are the proof?

Catholic Serbs are based

Attached: checkd.png (678x735, 729K)

Croatia truly has a rich and interesting cultural heritage. Some of the age old traditions and rituals include: Hating Serbs, bitching about everything, drinking coffee for hours instead of working, procrastinating, hating communists, Kolinje (slaughtering pigs on a massive scale across the whole land, the pigs may or may not be a stand-in for a particular hated group), being subservient, hating Russians, sucking Germany and America's dick, et cetera

You guys are like out rowdy little charming cousing, irritating but people still like him because.

why are gypsyies so annoying and obssesed?

shut the fuck up turk

World war 1 of course was designed by bankers to collapse monarchies which had complete freedom for its citizens

Then after they collapsed monarchies,financial elite created totalitarian states,police states,cameras etc.

Is that freedom ??

We are all being played like sheep,you need to break out of religious and racial conflicts and ascend to higher state of mind

what are you?
half serbian or 1/4?
god i hate čefurs, i am more slovene than any of you subhumans

Jesi ti Srbin, ba?

ah so THIS is slavic culture

Pipe down Colgate Jr

Attached: SERBIA CROATIA.jpg (663x390, 61K)

Yugoslavia was shit don't kid yourself, it would have collapsed regardless of western involvement

tportal.hr/vijesti/clanak/hrvati-su-isti-kao-crnci-20170326

So you love being a nigger basically?

why are croats so proud about being demented genocidal peasants? is it the balkan mindset?

Attached: mmmm.png (645x773, 11K)