20,000+ "MOTHER OF ALL CARAVANS" HEADING TO USA

>Mexico is bracing for the possible arrival of the "mother of all caravans". Interior Secretary Olga Sanchez Cordero has said a caravan of migrants from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala could be forming. "We have information that a new caravan is forming in Honduras, that they're calling 'the mother of all caravans,' and they are thinking it could have more than 20,000 people," Sanchez Cordero said Wednesday. A caravan of about 2,500 Central Americans and Cubans is currently making its way through Mexico's southern state of Chiapas. The largest of last year's caravans in Mexico contained about 7,000 people at its peak, though some estimates ran as high as 10,000 at some points. Mexico appears to be both tiring of the caravans and eager not to anger the United States. It has stopped granting migrants humanitarian visas at the border, and towns along the well-traveled route to Mexico City sometimes no longer allow caravans to spend the night. Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said Thursday that Mexico is doing its part to fight immigrant smuggling. "We are going to do everything we can to help. We don't in any way want a confrontation with the U.S. government," he said. "It is legitimate that they are displeased and they voice these concerns." Sanchez Cordero has pledged to form a police line of "containment" around Mexico's narrow Tehuantepec Isthmus to stop migrants from continuing north to the U.S. border. The containment belt would consist of federal police and immigration agents, but such highway blockades and checkpoints have not stopped large and determined groups of migrants in the past.

Attached: CARAVAN INVASION.jpg (1024x734, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/27/u-s-projected-to-add-1-5m-illegal-aliens-to-population-this-year/
nbcnews.com/news/latino/who-s-behind-migrant-caravan-drew-trump-s-ire-n862566
archive.fo/IWEY5
foxnews.com/world/exclusive-former-honduran-lawmaker-denies-guatemala-charge-that-he-helped-orchestrate-migrant-caravan
archive.fo/HmQPN
breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/13/guatemala-intel-minister-migrant-caravans-are-well-planned-not-spontaneous/?fbclid=IwAR1YLfea6839rI-iblYAcdOQZ7a0vVphZ1Vx2h7ydl7Lu8mPmqS0IkAN-f8
archive.fo/MIDGT
foxnews.com/world/a-rape-suspect-a-radio-show-host-and-an-immigration-rights-group-are-among-those-linked-to-organizing-central-american-caravans
archive.fo/IfgzL
laprensa.hn/mundo/1258707-410/caravana-migrantes-cubanos-panama-destino-eeuu
archive.fo/0ycra
archive.fo/FXVOy
insights.som.yale.edu/insights/yale-study-finds-twice-as-many-undocumented-immigrants-as-previous-estimates
mexicanoccupation.blogspot.com/2019/03/neil-munro-trumps-advocate-for-wider.html
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Source-Leaked-Documents-Show-the-US-Government-Tracking-Journalists-and-Advocates-Through-a-Secret-Database-506783231.html
yahoo.com/news/u-guatemala-el-salvador-honduras-agree-joint-police-221153583.html
archive.fo/owerd
wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Alamo
youtu.be/1P3FsLMKwJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh shit nigger it's real

Attached: 6.jpg (800x533, 129K)

>no link
god, you mutts are insufferable. maybe your ethnic replacement is a good thing? hopefully your new citizens will know how to make a quality thread

>U.S. Projected to Add 1.5M Illegal Aliens to Population this Year
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/27/u-s-projected-to-add-1-5m-illegal-aliens-to-population-this-year/

>The United States is projected to add about 1.5 million illegal aliens to the American population by the end of the year, should current rates of Catch and Release, border crossings, and visa overstays pan out. This year, the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Catch and Release policy — whereby border crossers and illegal aliens are readily released from federal custody into the interior of the U.S. — is on track to release roughly 434,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into the country by the end of the year. This projection is based on current estimates that more than 36,000 border crossers and illegal aliens have been released from DHS custody every month since the beginning of the year. Additionally, Princeton Policy Advisors researcher Steven Kopits projects that in 2019, there will be up to 500,000 illegal aliens at the southern border who successfully cross into the U.S. undetected by Border Patrol agents. These are foreign nationals whom federal immigration officials are unaware of and are usually only deported after they commit a crime in the U.S. Also, should visa overstay levels continue at the same pace as in Fiscal Year 2017, there could potentially be about 630,000 illegal aliens added to the U.S. population after overstaying their visas. Center for Immigration Studies Director of Policy Jessica Vaughan told Breitbart News that experts predict there to be anywhere between 300,000 to 400,000 visa overstays this year. These projections put the number of illegal aliens added to the U.S. population at around one to 1.5 million, on top of the 11 to 22 million illegal aliens who are already living across the country.

>maybe your ethnic replacement is a good thing?
Like the UK?

PSF
nbcnews.com/news/latino/who-s-behind-migrant-caravan-drew-trump-s-ire-n862566
archive.fo/IWEY5

Honduran lawmaker involved in organizing caravans. PSF admits they encouraged confrontations with law enforcement.
foxnews.com/world/exclusive-former-honduran-lawmaker-denies-guatemala-charge-that-he-helped-orchestrate-migrant-caravan
archive.fo/HmQPN

Guatemalan intelligence says that the caravans are planned and organized deliberately. They have international support from Oxfam and other major NGOs. They contain Middle Easterners too.
breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/13/guatemala-intel-minister-migrant-caravans-are-well-planned-not-spontaneous/?fbclid=IwAR1YLfea6839rI-iblYAcdOQZ7a0vVphZ1Vx2h7ydl7Lu8mPmqS0IkAN-f8
archive.fo/MIDGT
foxnews.com/world/a-rape-suspect-a-radio-show-host-and-an-immigration-rights-group-are-among-those-linked-to-organizing-central-american-caravans
archive.fo/IfgzL
laprensa.hn/mundo/1258707-410/caravana-migrantes-cubanos-panama-destino-eeuu
archive.fo/0ycra
archive.fo/FXVOy

Attached: PSF NBC.png (1043x863, 1.09M)

what happened to the last caravan

>hurr durr il just type some random shit into the reply box, based on no facts or statistics, because if i bothered to spend a few seconds looking for data to support my outlandish statement, i would realise my comment is worthless
ok.................

Attached: 1553942678349.jpg (660x499, 98K)

they are all american citizens now, and have settled in nicely. thank you for your concern.

Attached: celeb-james-gandolfini-getty-240x285.png (240x285, 92K)

>A caravan of about 2,500 Central Americans and Cubans is currently making its way through Mexico's southern state of Chiapas.

Trump is going to give them amnesty

Let them in

>twenty THOUSAND people coming to a country of three hundred and twenty seven MILLION
It's all ogre bois. Huwite man is finished.

bump for real news

Can't wait for Trump to tweet about them then end up letting them all in. MIGA

1.5 MILLION illegals in a year?

How can you fucking cunts ever talk shit about any European countries when yours literally has no border?

Trump said he is shutting the border next week, because the taco-benders are not doing enough to stop the walking dead goblins.

Attached: 1543650343545.jpg (631x631, 65K)

We have an estimated 30 million illegals. American businesses are killing us.

insights.som.yale.edu/insights/yale-study-finds-twice-as-many-undocumented-immigrants-as-previous-estimates

Some one start a gofundme to pay the cartel to take care of this problem for us.

He says shit like that all the time.

Attached: CLOSINGTHEBORDER.jpg (641x493, 128K)

Inshallah brother PBUH

Oh the irony. Nobody ever said bongs were smart in your defense though. Bin that knife Mohammad.

Attached: 1541436862474.png (977x1600, 1.54M)

But no, a mass immigration conspiracy is absurd! No way!

Where the state fails the citizens have duty

>Mexico appears to be both tiring of the caravans
Maybe
and eager not to anger the United States. BS. It allows them to enter and cross their country, then takes bribes from the shitskins eager to invade our country.
Trump will do something, hands it off to Uniparty, they get court order (Order ready to go),Trump throws hands in air: "Sorry guys. I really tried! MAGA,vote for me."
This shit's predictable now. He's one of them,

Only cowards carry weapon awareness

mother of all bombs vs mother of all caravans who would win

LET'S FIND OUT

I want them all gunned down, but Trump is too weak to take the action we need.

FUCKING DEPLOY THE B2's I'M TIRED OF THESE CARAVANS

Attached: 1526340460608.jpg (633x758, 100K)

and nielsen just approved 30k more h2b visa. Trump has knifed his base in the back.
mexicanoccupation.blogspot.com/2019/03/neil-munro-trumps-advocate-for-wider.html

Neocuck cunts and democrat bastards are importing these fucking spics to guarantee their cushy lifestyle.

Nice try Jamal, Britain's population is only 4.4% sand nigger but America's is 13.4% nigger nigger

Except this is happening every month. At this point I don’t give a fuck anymore, just enjoy watching liberal trash like you get killed by illegals at this point.

Reagen used death squads. it worked. Trump could use them too, but he wants them to come in to be cheap labor for his (((cronies)))

Attached: deathsquads-620x400.jpg (620x400, 68K)

Thankfully our number is some what static.

You don't fucking say.
It takes millions and tons of connections to pull this shit off.

It's revolutionary to discuss the possibility that 5,000 people didn't just decide one day to walk to America in one big media circus. To consider possible organizers is too conspiratorial for the American elite.

It is a felony to aid illegals and to conspire with people that do, but our laws are not enforced.

We give incentives to business to import people and allow business to hire illegals (by not enforcing our laws) but will not invest in our citizens. It’s a disgusting circus. It’s so bad now, that there is another generation of spics growing up that think going to the US for gibs is completely normal. It’s a part of their mentality, a part of life. Be born, move to the US, get free shit.

Hey murricans, you forgot the Golden Words "Tu deviens responsible pour forever-de-se die Tu as apprivoise".HAHAHAHA

Attached: jewrat.jpg (718x492, 51K)

Attached: e2d278c546432c8b0a30ce8982752deb56d0249aff996c923378fdf2524a5981.jpg (625x439, 62K)

the US government made a list of caravan organizers that leaked to the media

>nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Source-Leaked-Documents-Show-the-US-Government-Tracking-Journalists-and-Advocates-Through-a-Secret-Database-506783231.html

Attached: CARAVAN ORGANIZERS.jpg (987x555, 81K)

Attached: CARAVAN ORGANIZERS1.jpg (987x555, 76K)

Attached: CARAVAN ORGANIZERS2.jpg (987x555, 66K)

Attached: CARAVAN ORGANIZERS3.jpg (987x557, 91K)

Attached: CARAVAN ORGANIZERS4.jpg (983x555, 77K)

Attached: CARAVAN ORGANIZERS5.jpg (987x555, 72K)

Attached: CARAVAN ORGANIZERS6.jpg (987x555, 83K)

Attached: CARAVAN ORGANIZERS7.jpg (987x555, 64K)

'

Attached: CARAVAN ORGANIZERS8.jpg (987x555, 42K)

I assumed Americans were stupid not to know who Marie Jean-Baptiste Roger de Saint-Exupery was but I did not assume that they are so stupid not to be able to use Google translator.

Attached: 43645767856786.jpg (700x515, 59K)

Can we get an A-10 in the area?

Why don't we shoot people at the border to deter them? Give them a real reason to not come to try crossing. It doesnt even have to be lethal rounds, just tear gas and rubber bullets, then escalate to lead if it doesnt work. How would we get around the "ethical" issue of shooting at children that liberal retards would cry about being on the receiving end?

When will be the breaking point for Border-state Americans and cause a citizens defense of the border, rifles in hand?

Attached: angry pikeman.jpg (288x252, 24K)

Attached: rightonque.png (647x618, 396K)

Joint military exercise with US and Mexico on their southern border?

Not our problem ahmed.

They better walk fast !

Attached: close.png (789x482, 176K)

>Blaming us for something he can't resolve
He should resign

And mexico jumps when he does.

>U.S. Projected to Add 1.5M Illegal Aliens to Population this Year
Just say no to tranny stats.

Attached: neverends.png (928x543, 472K)

Bitch your busing them to our border.

Bomb it

Kek this faggot thinks we care about anything in another language. Bitch we own land with oceans on both sides, Canadians speak our language and no one gives a fuck what mexican trash has to say. Why would i waste my time translating what some faggot on Jow Forums says

Because the kikes and the kike government want them here

just think OP. if the "national guard" was sent down to the border when the first caravan was coming through and machine gunn a couple of them not only would these rats scatter back to their shitholes but there would be no new caravan.

just think OP, what would have israel done in this situation, damn right, MACHINE GUN THE FUCKERS DOWN!!!

Attached: CARAVAN.jpg (885x516, 127K)

Kek look at this dirty fuckin spic. I hope we go to war with you and bomb your cities

You are a human fucking parasite

you are nothing more than a filthy fucking animal. you will be put down like one soon.

Attached: noMoreGibs.png (1279x287, 34K)

Which is interesting because that guts an agreement that was aiming to counter drug and human trafficking. I hope I'm wrong, but that seems like it would make illegal immigration easier.

Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador enter into joint law enforcement arrangement with US.
yahoo.com/news/u-guatemala-el-salvador-honduras-agree-joint-police-221153583.html
archive.fo/owerd

Attached: Nervous Dog.jpg (480x480, 53K)

don't fret nothing will change the flow will continue

Attached: theSurge.png (1335x595, 732K)

A-10

I wonder who has the political power to summon that many subhumans to invade USA. There must be higher powers behind this.

Has our aid over the years worked though?

We're gonna need a bigger welfare office and more EBT cards

Wow jeez I wonder (((who))) is behind it

Attached: 20190330_131206.jpg (720x404, 264K)

required reading
wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Alamo

Attached: 5224B576-0F11-44A0-B709-44B772712D58.png (640x1136, 136K)

How come these aren't used on the border?

youtu.be/1P3FsLMKwJE

Attached: sanchez screaming.gif (275x218, 1.54M)

You'd think the cartels would try and stop them from just bulldozing Mexico on their way to the border?

Is there anybody even left in South America?

How long before citizens rise up and take up arms against the invasion?

Do we have to start shooting them? Is it illegal to murder an illegal alien? They don’t belong here and are invading our country.

My libshit cousin and me almost got in a fight. I said why do you want America flooded with Hispanics and he said "these are the people that wash my clothes and clean my house". Very stunning and brave.

ifyou shot them while they are still in mexico ther won`t be a problem and i`m pretty sure narcos will have a field day with most of them

I never really thought about it that way. Is this one of the problems? Spoiled little riches growing up with brown slaves waiting on them hand and foot, people that aren’t ruining their communities by taking over the culture? They quite literally look at an invading caravan force and see a bunch of maids to come clean their mansions for them, and then go “wherever” (who cares) when their shift is over?

As soon as they De-person us and we're no longer citizens.

Shoot them

Wonder why some crazy hasn't gone tarrant on these caravans

lol those rats dont care as long as it doesnt fuck with their drug income, heck, they probably use these border hoppers to smuggle their drugs, pat em own and execute them on the spot. Do full china

Attached: China in Made.jpg (255x197, 8K)

It is going to happen. There is no way that somebody is not going to lose their shit. You can’t treat people this way.
>Shut up. You’re dying anyway and good riddance, because fucking white people.
>Haha you’re banned on Facebook! Even talking about this is racist, you RACIST.
>Hahaha U R scared of teh bRoWnInG of America RaCiSt.
>They are coming and there is nothing you can do about it.
>LOL where is your wall? Hahaha.
>You want to VOTE on immigration? LOL redneck racist. Flyover inbreds. We are all turning your states blue.
>Keep crying. I love your tears. Hahaha!
This is what makes people lose their shit.

Shut up and let your daughters be raped by shitskins, useless tombstoned-toothed muslim faggot.

Yo be fair we dont like them either. They are dirty and hace awful manners. The biggest problem Is with the Guatemala border. They basically let them pass and dont give a shit

If I won the lottery I would pay cartels to brutally massacre some of these people every time a caravan got to Mexico.

Let the orc hordes crash against the gates

Attached: 35D6C084-8DC3-428E-B107-C65EA8D42CDF.jpg (552x671, 127K)

US troops heading to Mexico.

Attached: 232344.png (531x342, 362K)

pro-tip: they're not really from the uk

AY CARUMBA!

We don’t we just organize with weapons and stop them physically