Will we ever get our money back?

Will we ever get our money back?

Attached: the walking debt.jpg (1698x1369, 1.07M)

What money? There is only paper.

What exactly is money?

Lol fat achance

>Will we ever get our money back?

What do you mean "we"?

Fuck you, fuck the banks who run your shitty country, fuck the usury by which you control Europe and I hope you will get no money back because you will spend it infesting Europe with thirld world subhumans. So fuck you again and again.

I don't like this post.

The 33% of the population who actually contribute by paying taxes. Obviously not you

i want to touch that horses ass. so thicc

I like this post.

>fiat
>money

But that's wrong

Maybe if you hadn't made us take thousands of subhuman niggers we wouldn't be in so much debt right now.

They paid you in shitskins, your favorite currency.

Reminder the EU destroyed Greece's economy and your occupation government spent 3 times the amount to bail out Greece on migrants in like the 1st year of the migrant crisis while subsidising them to mass migrate plundering Greece

Attached: EU.jpg (881x528, 118K)

That paper you need to get cocaine.

>our money
What? The money never came from your taxes but is laden debt.

EU has already won, surrender or perish.

>spent 3 times the amount to bail out Greece on migrants in like the 1st year of the migrant crisis

So the money got spent on brownies either way. What's the problem?

The money you stole?
Nope. Also take your turks back please

What money? You mean that binary code made up money that doesn't actually exist? Glhf and don't forget to thank kike lover Merkel

>hey guys, maybe we can have a little inflation so that we can pay back some debts?
No, German banks won't like that.
>you know our economy is structured differently, right? so when the euro is really strong the chances of us getting tourists from outside the euro-zone go down, as prices get higher not through our own making
No inflation, German banks won't like it
>okay, but we can control the inflation. crises are going to happen every ten years, because we have no means to pay back our debts, because our currency is too valuable. which is cheaper? bailouts every ten years or slight inflation?
No inflation, German banks don't like it.

If you don't think it is real, then give it all to me.

I want every cent.

money is for cucks, you don't need it, better off without it

He has a point.

There was once a time when paper money was bound to gold reserves. If I recall correctly, Bretton-Woods changed it in the USA to fiat money. Same happened in Europe and the soviet world, but I don't know when exactly.

At least gold is somewhat useful (electronics, art, jewelry) and rare. Digital currency, on the other hand, is worthless by it's design, just like that britney_spears_lucky.mp3, you can multiply it a million times and spread it everywhere easily, something you can not do with coins, fiat money etc.

Just a dead horse, like the rest of southern europe plus France.

Attached: DONE.jpg (643x336, 41K)

All money is either bytes or gold.

From medshits? HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1550117215145.jpg (1920x816, 201K)

you got niggers - you don't deserve money

Got it backwards. Bretton woods agreement ended in 1971, when US money was no longer backed by gold and became fiat currency.