Euro visiting Burgerland here. Why are you people so religious...

Euro visiting Burgerland here. Why are you people so religious? I swear there churches everywhere and someone told me " Have a blessed day" earlier. You even thank soda companies for giving you an education, something that is a right to everyone in Europe.
Proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=6AH58SWjkxY
Grow up America!
Pic unrelated

Attached: nationalenquirer.jpg (692x697, 168K)

Why aren't you religious? Atheism is degenerate

> Muh sky daddy
Because Im an adult. Why do you believe in magic and things that cannot happen?Because you are stupid!

Have a blessed day, user.

>Muh rationalism daddy
Everything is going to be OK because the universities told me so :)

To be frank, no one in America cares what any European thinks of us

Savages never care what civilized people think. You americans need to learn from us

Noone told you "Have a blessed day". Why would you lie on the internet?

It’s just people being polite. I’m agnostic and say “bless you” when someone sneezes, it’s just an expression. I really don’t even think most religious people’s honest outlooks on life and a omnipotent god are much different from yours or mine. They just appreciate the sense of community, and honestly, church is relaxing. It’s quiet, they play soft, relaxing music the whole time. I really don’t know why it bothers Euroniggers so much. You all seem to be so tolerant of Islam, at least Christians aren’t flooding your countries looking for gibs and raping your women.

Yes they did. I was getting a chicken sandwich and the girl at the window they give you pig's food actually told me to have a blessed day. The sandwich was good but ruined by ignorant superstition

This x1000.

Attached: 2A12D93E-F454-44D7-AF83-48BD68F27983.jpg (620x348, 39K)

>explains a visit to Chik-fil-a
Kek. You gave yourself away, larper.

Can’t have God-given rights without God ;)

Attached: EC2DC73B-8CA4-4E1D-B1CA-D1B1B5C55AAC.png (800x600, 55K)

get a grip. no one can really be this mad about someone being nice/hoping you have a good day. I used to be an atheist but people like you really made me think.

no u :D

Attached: download (1).jpg (250x157, 12K)

So you americans routinely face proselytizing when eating? In europe we would outlaw such behavior because we dont tolerate ignorance

Yes. Ban guns and let in millions of pakistanis and other brown people! Imprison whites for internet posts and turn the other eye while migrants rape and murder in our streets!

Atheism is a religion. Stop worshipping yourself. You have no fucking clue what is out there and neither does anybody else. Are you here for black dick tourism for your wife?

How dumb must you be to believe atheismis a religion? Did your priest tell you this as he raped you? In Europe we dont let priests rape as is part of American society!

Nigger, go the fuck home. That's some Weekly World News tier bullshit

theres the same in france, shut the fuck up

Of course we do. Pic related is what usually happens when you don’t say, “Have a blessed day” back. Have a blessed day OP.

Attached: FC677242-A73F-4145-B287-256FA8F50420.jpg (864x487, 396K)

Ha there is no way a true european would believe this idiocy! You mist be a low class reactionary yellow vest! Go to church after you get through being a useless farmer or something else ridiculous!

Someone says to you
>have a blessed day
You get triggered.
Go back home faggot.

Attached: F50729FD-86E2-4C80-B0B0-F27A8324B04F.png (454x780, 611K)

This is true

Why? Your country is in the toilet.

no, savages care A LOT about what civilized people think of them because civilized people keep them alive.
thats why brainwashed eurotrash faggots obsess over america

Wise up, Europe.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

when i visited america a year ago i was really surprised to see so much religious stuff in america since im from a mostly atheist country. Though its not really something you should be this mad about lol

I can see why they are corporate slaves because their religions makes then sheep. Europeans are much smarter.

This is actually such a good fuckin larp. When I was in high school, we had this foreign exchange kid from Denmark. He was one of the biggest faggots I have ever met, but I lived in an oldschool German, Catholic community and everyone was very welcoming of him. They took him to church groups, sport events, fed him, pretty much catered to his every whim. Meanwhile this fuckin faggot sucked at everything, had the coordination of a 5 year old, and was trying to grow dreads the whole time he was in a 99% white farming community. When he left back to Denmark he got on facebook and talked shit, directly, to everyone about how fucking stupid they were for believing in a man in the sky that controlled everything, and how much he hated everything there, after being treated like fuckin royalty.

Nice LARP. Have a blessed day. I would like to take a moment to thank Jesus Christ for your existence.

>How dumb must you be to believe atheism is a religion?
But it is. You substitute science for God, your religious leaders are men with degrees. You have faith that the information that comes down from them is correct even though you likely couldn't fully understand it.

What a repulsive person you are.

Science is based on fact and scientists cannot lie due to the scientific method, falsifiability, and the fact scientists have no reason to. Scientists are here to teach people unlike priests who are here to rape!

The US will never be overrun with mudslimes that outlaw Christianity. We have millions of Christians here just as fanatical as any ISIS nigger.

Attached: statue_of_liberty_america_flag_xlarge.jpg (350x289, 21K)

>Euro visiting Burgerland here.
you mean
>shill visiting Jow Forums here

If that cashier was a white qt, I'd ask her what church she went to.
>t. going to the Amish market tomorrow

When you get home please make sure to tell everyone you know about your horrible experience here. Stop by Mexico on your way back and tell them too.