Us albanians demand reparations from serbs

give it to us or we will take it by force. you serb roaches have blood on your hands and we demand more than just kosovo. dont make nato bomb you again

Attached: image.png (150x107, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_language#Latin_influence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

glad to have you back shitposting aussies. godspeed!

im actually of albanian stock

No

good then you can give all those reparations to the U.S. for all the welfare you trash rats drain out here. seriously Albanians are looked down on worse than niggers here in America you are such trash

here albanians are indistinguishable from northern europeans in culture and appearnce.

iwe have red hair or blonde hair and blue eyes

Attached: 2019-03-22-193701_1.jpg (960x544, 63K)

and 160cm height
back off manlet

i cant prove my height but you will have to take my word im 180

>180
LOL
EVEN SERB AVERAGE IS OVER 180
ABSOLUTE MANLET BTFO

Attached: 837.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

You've been taking everything you could get you sticky brown mitts on since tha dawn of time. Kosovo was payback from you. Let it lie subhuman pigdog

Attached: 3uGp_hsI_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

yeah no they are complete trash. came as refugees like 3 decades ago and still milking welfare and food stamps etc comparing them to euro's is hilarious. they may look white but they're trash

You deserve nothing and you will get less than it.

Attached: Serbia_montenegro_albania1913_01.png (621x886, 69K)

Based 10/10
SKADAR

Didn't you say ur dad's a Turk a day or so ago?';)
Based Anatolian Aussie.

Albanians and Romanians are the only native people of Eastern Europe left, the rest are Slavic subhuman filth who came to Europe as nomadic invaders during the middle ages

Careful with using that nice electricity and telecommunications discovered by Slavs

Attached: Tesla Pupin.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

>Slavs
Nikolaos Thessalos was Greek though.

t. absolute retard
No, Vlachs are , they are minority in Serbia in Romania but respected by both since they were here even before Romans were

go watch more DBZ

Vlachs immigrated here from Romania during the times when Austria occupied parts of Central Serbia, they aren't pre-Roman population lmao

Serbs described Vlachs as original nationn of northern balkan while settled in these areas mongol

The modern ones in Eastern Serbia are migrants, simple as. Not much against them, just saying

Niklas Tesler was german though.

Welcome back. How is Australia these days?

they've always lived in vojvodina no idea what u saying

Be Albania. Entire country falls for a Ponzi scheme. Sells fuel to Serbia during war. Demand reparations. How retarded are you?

yeah, turk by birth but an ethnic albanian

based brazillian. serbs should go back to the tundra of siberia

Algebra and scientific method were discovered by Arabs, doesn't make them any less of a foreign invading nomadic horde in the Levant and Mesopotamia

If Arabs are to be callef invaders in the Levant, then so are the Slavs in Eastern Europe

I think they came from Iranic steppes not siberia

its clean

yeah, im just being funny

Every albo will get 55g of lead as raparation.
OK for you?

Attached: 1533609266665.png (815x601, 178K)

Oh, salut frate
Truth

Attached: 823fe81d4c115ba562eaf36427a87f4d.jpg (730x430, 99K)

You sound like a Russian. Here in NYC the only anti-Albanian sentiment I've heard from were from immigrants from the former Soviet union. And some old Greek immigrants

god damn ruskis

how many more posts are u gonna make using that VPN ?

Attached: 1552646444285.jpg (250x249, 10K)

Based

The Albanians in my town are all blonde, but not pale skinned

ill stop when we get our reparations

yes my skin is overly pale for an albo i must admit. most have a tannd golden skin tone

I've run into a mix of light brown haired guys with more western euro facial features and guys that have wide Turkic faces. The common theme is the shapes of their heads which are prominently sloped at the back. Weirded me out tbqh ty for reading my meaningless anecdote

my dad is a turkif albanian. there are many albanians in turkey

>Take it by force
Lmao how do you expect to do that

the kosovo army is growing. nato will back us too like in 1999 when belgrade got bombed for 80 days straight

Is this pasta the new thing? Hol' up I got this.

>give it to us or we will take it by force
Bullshit. If you were gonna do anything you'd just take it by force. If you were going to, you'd not be demanding a hand out.
It's fucking pathetic bitch.
You're not going to do shit.

Here we go bros. I think I got the hang of it.

Attached: 1553274743312.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Attached: franco_approves.jpg (180x212, 11K)

>us albanians
LOL.

Attached: Very cute Albanian couple.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

Not so fast with the young horses

Attached: 3F3714E8-AC8B-4965-81A1-EAD1BB9CBE77.png (500x522, 133K)

albanians are not genocidal like serbs. violence is last option

>albanian ""nationalist""
>muh reparations, even though we licked nato boot so we can bomb you.
>australian flag
>im from albanian stock even though I live in another country cause muh welfare.

Piece of shit, go back to working in my fields for 5 euros.

Attached: 1552844918972.jpg (950x465, 58K)

How does it feel knowing that your own king lives in Poland??

Someone's gonna pay for this shit.

Attached: serb dab.png (540x409, 55K)

OH NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THIS JEW
PH..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How is the weather in Tel-aviv?

Ehole region need to be glassed
No stupider posters that Balkan retards

Go back,

Albanians are great. After the 1999 war a lot of them settled here in NYC as refugees. They had the biggest balls of all the white kids. Growing up in elementary school and middle school in Brooklyn the niggers would pick on the white kids. Even the tough guy Italian or Russian kids would get bullied. But the Albanian kids did not give a fuck. They survived ethnic cleansing in the balkans, they didn't give a shit about stupid niggers. I saw two Albanian brothers nearly beat three nigger Bloods to death. It's awesome that the Albanians are doing well. Within a generation all of them own homes and businesses in NYC. Which is very expensive. They are model immigrants, unlike all the Russian speaking immigrants from the Soviet Union, who still are social parasites and welfare abusers

based

they're like jews, they stick together, work together and finance their bullshit with crime you naive fuck. They're cancer of society.

ARE ALBANIANS HUMANS ???

That sounds more like all the Slavs that came here from Russia, Ukraine, etc since the early 90s they came here as refugees because they are 1/16th Jewish or some shit. Been on welfare since they landed at JFK airport.

based again

You know OP's bait right. C'mon dude

Brighton beach here. Actual Russians aren't bad at all, the problem is Russian speakers, which aren't the same at all

(OP)

Muffuga Falklands is Serbia

Attached: 1438963644415.png (690x432, 52K)

We swiss demand reparations for having to deal with hundreds of thousands of your human trash

I've heard that. The Russian Speaking Jews from the first wave of immigration in the 90s complain about the second wave of Russian speaking immigrants of the 2000s. There seems to be animosity over all the "Asian Russians" that have moved to Brighton beach, sheepshead bay and graves end. In either case I wish all you bastards went back to Kiev, Moscow, Bukhara or Tbilisi. The only difference between you and the niggers and spics that drain this city is your white skin and your ability to plug in to the Jewish network

Lmao, I'm not Russian dude, I'm from Boston originally but I moved here cause I like the neighborhood and for work. The stan "Russians" are absolute scum and live in squalor, the kike Russians are no better and they do leech of the state big time. Actual orthodox Russians and Ukies are alright in my experience, although their refusal to integrate more does drive me nuts. My point is that not everyone that claims to be Russian actually is one

Fuk off serb you are the biggest losers on the balkans

They all should go home. I remember growing up in the 80s south Brooklyn was great, nearly everyone spoke English. The blacks would leave the neighborhood by 5pm. Then in the 90s it all changed. All of sudden lots of kids named Boris, dimitry, svetlana flooded in. So many ESL kids would just stick to themselves and then when they outnumbered us you would hardly hear English spoken. Anymore when me and the other normal American kids would walk by they would speak in Russian, sometimes you knew they were speaking about you in front of you because they would say "amerikanski" and laugh. People don't even speak English when they approach random strangers on the street anymore. So many people come up to me speaking Russian that sometimes I say "I'm sorry I don't speak Russian" to be polite, but wtf. These bastards are here thirty years and they still can't speak English? Too many of them came in such a short amount of time that instead of integrating and assimilating they just conquered the area. If it wasn't for the Jewish charities lobbying the govt to allow these "refugees" in Brooklyn would still be great. But now native Brooklyn it's are crushed by the hipsters and yuppies in the north, the niggers in east Brooklyn and now the "Russians" in the south.

I mean, this is technically correct.

Slavs were documented to have come from Asia. This isn't a conspiracy theory, it's a part of history. People study it. The migration was recorded and verified by multiple sources.

Slavic languages are very different from Latin except some minor loanwords. But the Albanian and Romanian languages are the closest to ancient Latin. Albanian in particular retains the same pronunciation that Romans used, like hard "c" in words like centurion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_language#Latin_influence

It really is a shame that their neighbors hate them so much and want to genocide them. There is a lot to be learned from this language historically.

Brighton Beach is known as Little Odessa which was the most Jewish large city in the former USSR, that says something about the ethnic composition of most "Russians" though all it took was 1 Jewish grandparent or marrying a Jew for "Russians" to get refugee status in the 90s

Lookup the Lautenberg amendment that passed in 1989

Yea I know that feel too bro and I'm not trying to defend their lack of assimilation at all. Honestly your problem is trying to be polite, just straight up tell them to speak English or go back home. That's what I do, usually the Russians laugh and the spics do that "i hate your guts" half smile kinda thing. As for niggers, we don't have any here at all, except for Coney Island in the summer, but I don't go that way much desu.
Definitely tons of jews around here. My kinda job forces me to interract with people all the time and it's not that uncommon to find whole buildings filled with them. As I told the other user tho, in my experience, ACTUAL Russians have been stand up lads so far

Practically all of these "Russians" are zionists which suits the (((establishment)))