imgur.com/a/Ea8Sn9G
>Libya Feb 21
imgur.com/a/pMi7wNA
>Iraq Feb 13
imgur.com/a/d4BvaPx
>Manbij Jan 26
imgur.com/a/g4drIgI

Devs Mar 27
>Afrin:Disagreement over occupied properties sparks new round of infighting among TFSA groups
>IS resurfaces in Idlib Gov, sleeper cells attack HTS sites. HTS restarted their security operations to eliminate the sleeper cells
>IS ambush&abducts several SAA soldiers that were traveling along Palmyra-DeZ highway, takes them to unknown location in E Homs
>DeZ:Landmine planted by fleeing IS fighters last year in Al-Ghabra town killed 3 SAA soldiers this week
>N Hama:SAA shoots down armed drone
>Manbij:IS cells kill 7 SDF fighters in attack on checkpoint
>Iranian and US troops just separated by a few hundred meters in E Sy
>US Embassy allegedly warns Jordanian businessmen to stop trading with the Sy gov or be blacklisted &put under sanctions
>Turkey&Russia begin first joint patrols in N Aleppo as they prepare to open key highway
>3 RU service members killed during a terrorist attack in Sy in late Feb. In response RuAF eliminated the group of 30 terrorists linked to attack. According to Amaq the attack happened in Homs-DeZ desert
>100 RU troops arrived in Caracas on 23 March under the terms of a 2001 cooperation treaty between the two states.Trump:Russia must get out of Venezuela, all options are open

Prev

Attached: SGDR.png (900x486, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YorukIsik/status/1112014950929756163
almasdarnews.com/article/russia-begins-training-venezuelan-military-to-use-attack-choppers/
youtube.com/watch?v=MlmvXb8j5Pc
youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/HXuB0GcZk8s
youtu.be/uI8OuxcwvHw
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
archive.is/JHccr
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/XjTYsrKn_QQ
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/TkXr14zceow
youtu.be/Jq4LEIO740A
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
rg.ru/2019/03/29/boeviki-s-pomoshchiu-zapadnyh-specsluzhb-gotoviat-v-idlibe-novuiu-provokaciiu.html
standaard.be/cnt/dmf20190330_04291730
rt.com/news/455104-syria-france-belgium-chemical-weapon/
reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-dostum/afghan-vice-president-narrowly-escapes-death-for-a-second-time-idUSKCN1RB0HO
tass.com/world/1051282
reuters.com/article/us-argentina-china-space/argentine-lawmakers-seek-greater-oversight-of-chinese-space-facility-in-patagonia-idUSKCN1RA24I
youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0
youtube.com/watch?v=-g7j3OvjSR8&t=475s
youtube.com/watch?v=fPmruHc4S9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rB7uyz5j1YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*cringe*

Attached: yep - Copy.jpg (610x368, 65K)

Gantz is coming

Attached: EjyIFKP.jpg (686x771, 76K)

Assad only won because of Kurds and u.s strikes prove me wrong.

Assad is in big trouble now that idlib is fortified and reinforced, he will never overcome this great obstacles that stands in the evil ways of the ruso-alawite-majoos menace.

Attached: ASSad laughs - Copy.jpg (541x1024, 61K)

Bump for Damascus

Attached: 1532030247848.png (1904x1856, 550K)

Heh

Attached: Laughing Father.png (292x257, 109K)

'sup c*mmies?
not too much suffocating in your c*mmie room?
should open a window or t-
what you have no window?
and the door is locked from outside?
that's not cool at all
for you

Attached: 589103549.jpg (700x609, 163K)

mashallah when shall you join the brothers at Idlib?

shako mako..

Fuck you, i have air conditioner and wifi so everything is fine

welcome back to your favorite topic on the citadel

Attached: reminiscing of the good old days 😭 😭 😭 allah yarham FSA 😭.png (672x663, 579K)

armchair jihadists are hilariously common, just look at maghrabbi or any youtube comment section

/sg/ is dead.

Attached: neta+alchamister.jpg (604x805, 129K)

Incredible

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-30-18-18-59-760_org.dayup.stocks.jpg (972x482, 56K)

long live /sg/

Attached: awa.png (800x800, 67K)

Hoping for a hurricane this season last year was boring without one

Attached: Katrina2.jpg (650x435, 473K)

Attached: wlagh - Copy.jpg (260x194, 11K)

what does /sg/ think of african nationalism?

Attached: 1534631434747.jpg (503x506, 50K)

If you mean Afrikaners, Ethiopians and Arabs?
So, why not?
Niggers? Only after total eugenistic program.

YörĂŒk IĆŸÄ±k
@YorukIsik

>LIVE: Over the Mediterranean: Russian Air Force 223rd flight unit Ilyushin Il62M is flying from Caracas Simón Bolívar #Maiquetia #Venezuela to RuAFB Humaymim in #Latakia #Syria with Gen Vasily Tonkoshkurov, head of the mobilisation directorate of Russia’s armed forces aboard.

twitter.com/YorukIsik/status/1112014950929756163

UH OH!

/ug/ when?????

Possible habbening

how's the weather in the poorest arab kingdom today?

Attached: I knew it all along......png (720x699, 499K)

Der obsessed with /ug/ scottish stalinist

>Formerly, the bourgeoisie was regarded as the head of the nation; it upheld the rights and independence of the nation and placed them 'above all else'.
>Now not a trace remains of the 'national principle'.
>Now the bourgeoisie sells the rights and independence of the nation for dollars.
>The banner of national independence and national sovereignty has been thrown overboard.

>Russia begins training Venezuelan military to use attack choppers

almasdarnews.com/article/russia-begins-training-venezuelan-military-to-use-attack-choppers/

The more time passes, the higher stakes for US is in Venezuela. I my opinion they should have started with Nicaragua, but now I don't think that after Venezuela they could even tople Nigaragua.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlmvXb8j5Pc
The maiden flight of IL-112V HD

What I mean is that now Russia and China could abuse artificial tensions created by US and CIA in Nicaragua and literally get a land barrier in Central America as their military base as well as posible Nicaraguan cannal which would cuck US into oblivion.

So I doubt US will go after Nicaragua any time soon.

WW4 SOON

Attached: gdp per capita.gif (493x275, 12K)

>Nicaraguan canal

Won't happen, big meme

>red pill must watch videos

>UK ambassador to Sy youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
American senator tells the other side of the story youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Soldiers meet family after 5 and 7 years youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/HXuB0GcZk8s youtu.be/uI8OuxcwvHw
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

=
TUCKER FoxNews on APRIL CW attack
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
Khan Sheikhoun CW attacks, MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi & archive.is/JHccr
>Assad: CW Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=
>THE TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/XjTYsrKn_QQ
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/TkXr14zceow
youtu.be/Jq4LEIO740A
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

=
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712

SOONℱ

indeed

People could never have had concevied electricity, and woops, there it is.

Even a possibility of such thing is as great danger as well it existing for US and it's Panama monopoly.

>US judge annuls Trump’s order to expand drilling leases to Arctic & Atlantic areas
A federal judge in Alaska has overruled US President Donald Trump’s plan to open large areas of the Arctic and Atlantic oceans to oil and gas drilling leasing. US District Court Judge Sharon Gleason explained her decision to scrap the White House plans for “energy dominance” by saying that the president just hasn’t the right to add any areas to the leasing program under US law as only Congress can do that. The leasing prohibitions imposed by the former president, Barack Obama, “will remain in full force and effect unless and until revoked by Congress,” the judge said in her ruling.

>Over 30 killed in series of Taliban attacks in Afghanistan
Afghan authorities reported over 30 fatalities in a series of clashes involving Taliban fighters. Mortar shells killed four students on Saturday and injured 17 people in Andar district of eastern Ghazni province amid a battle between Taliban and security forces. Nine police troops were killed in a separate Taliban attack on a security checkpoint in Ghazni city late on Friday. At least 12 security troops were killed in the fighting for the Arghanj Khaw district of the north-eastern Badakhshan province, which started on Thursday night and resulted in the militants taking control of the area. Four police officers were killed in an attack on a checkpoint in Zabul in southern Afghanistan on late Friday.

>US move to recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan violates international law – Granny fucker Macron
France rejects US President Donald Trump’s move to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the Syrian Golan Heights, President Emmanuel Granny fucker Macron said on Saturday while meeting with Jordanian King Abdullah II in Paris. “Recognition of Israeli sovereignty in the occupied territories violates international law and creates tension in the region,” Granny fucker Macron warned. Israel has been occupying the Golan Heights since 1967. Last week, Trump decided to formally recognize Israeli sovereignty over the region, drawing worldwide criticism and rejection of the move.

>Haiti opposition calls for renewed street protests against US-backed president
Mass protests in Haiti may renew after leading opposition groups united over the common goal of ousting President Jovenel Moise, whose government the protesters accuse of corruption. Earlier, at least 26 people were killed and dozens injured amid clashes between activists and security forces. The protests first erupted in February after a court report accused senior officials of misappropriating billions of dollars in aid received from Venezuela. Haiti is also suffering from a deteriorating economy and a lack of security, with gang violence on the rise.

There is not a possibility though, these governments are not capable of ambitious projects of this scale, especially while under sanctions, and in the event of success, Nicaragua doesn't have any Russian military bases to save it from overnight democracy.

Attached: HETERODOX SQUAD ASSEMBLE.png (960x814, 1.05M)

>even m*cron is against it

Attached: 1551790619739.jpg (717x510, 99K)

Problem with Haiti is that unlike Venezuela, Columbia, Brazil and rest of the retard gang who can prosper under strict supervision of superiors, Haiti is a hopeless case.

Absolutely nothing has happened for almost a year except for the Kurds (US Spec.Ops.) rolling up IS in a few villages in DeZ, what do you expect?

They've been preparing for Idlib for a fucking year FFS what the fuck are they doing?

This.
Genetics cant be fooled.

i'm sure junker will call up the eu army to restore sovereignty in syria

Attached: thefutureisfemale.jpg (700x700, 356K)

That's what I said. It's is not in the US interest to create tensions and force Nicaragua to ask for """peacekeeping supervision to deescalate tensions and improve hummanitarian conditions""" by Russia and China. Especially after Venezuelan failure.

If Russia and China manage to justiy it's presence in Nicaragua thanks to mutt stupidity, such projects are far from only dreams.

That's logical reason why US will shut it's mouth about Ortega in long future.

You know Trump is truly a Kike when even the whore of the Jews is against it

rg.ru/2019/03/29/boeviki-s-pomoshchiu-zapadnyh-specsluzhb-gotoviat-v-idlibe-novuiu-provokaciiu.html

Russia accusing Belgian and French Intelligence Agencies of setting up a false flag gas attack in Idlib to later blame Russia

Belgian paper on the matter:
standaard.be/cnt/dmf20190330_04291730

rt.com/news/455104-syria-france-belgium-chemical-weapon/

kek
of all they chose belgium

Attached: 951036296.jpg (582x522, 32K)

Turks are occupying Idlib and Syria can't risk a war against them

I hope the comedian wins in ukraine desu, it would be so funny to see what happens with him in charge

It's "deep concern" tier shit. I mean he has direct past and present connections to Rothchild and who knows what circles. If he could, he would recognize Golan in heart beat.

I can't wait for the shitshow, there is no way that those paramilitary, nationalist, oligarch lyalist groups and NGOs wont class during elections.

If poroshenko wins it's more of the same, maybe escalation because the kremlin views him as impossible to work with and he's hated in ukraine.
If tymoshenko they can say bye to all their IMF gibs because she has retard tier anti austerity plans that would cripple the ukrainian economy.

But if the comedian wins it could be anything.

>Afghan vice president narrowly escapes death for a second time

Afghanistan’s vice president, Abdul Rashid Dostum, escaped unhurt from an attack that killed one of his bodyguards on Saturday, dodging death for the second time since returning from exile last year.

Attackers ambushed Dostum’s convoy on the way from Mazar-i-Sharif, a city in Balkh province, to Jawzjan province in northern Afghanistan, said Bashir Ahmad Tayenj, spokesman for Dostum’s Junbish Party. Two other bodyguards were wounded.

Dostum was aware of a planned attack but decided to travel anyway, the spokesman added.

reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-dostum/afghan-vice-president-narrowly-escapes-death-for-a-second-time-idUSKCN1RB0HO

>ukrainian economy.
What is dead may never die

tass.com/world/1051282
sheesh all those presumptions
is there anyone who'll believe this?

Attached: file.png (614x212, 30K)

>tfw clown honk honk fixes everything and normalizes relations with Russia and separatists honk honk

"... it is for this reason the Lima Group recognizes Oliver North as interim president of the Republic of Contras.."

Attached: Unless He Wins.jpg (719x960, 132K)

doubtful, he seems to be a pawn of an oligarch but still could be anything

>So I doubt US will go after Nicaragua any time soon.
depends on how well (badly) Venezuela op goes
>who can prosper under strict supervision of superiors
what does this mean
>Haiti is a hopeless case.
I don't think it's entirely genetic, which means it may not be. Jamaica and other Caribbean countries are more or less well off in spite of being nearly entirely black (albeit mulattoes for the most part) and Haiti could potentially succeed like this if it wasn't a physically barren wasteland.

Does Guaido pay taxes?

Attached: mfw i read some of your posts on here.png (510x381, 358K)

Haitians are pure niggers, that's whole problem.

I am sure he paid his tax to his federal overlords in Washnigton DC, we know that tax evasion is a no no :) ( unless yiu are tech giant or Amazon)

Observation Posts are not an occupation. You give them 24 hours notice and steer clear of them whilst rekting HTS etc., leave them evacuation corridors.

What are the Turks gonna do, start a war with Russia and Syria and Iran over Idlib? Please.

unrelated but interesting

>Argentine lawmakers seek greater oversight of Chinese space facility in Patagonia

- Argentine lawmakers have proposed legislation to boost oversight of a Chinese space tracking station that has stirred unease among local residents, fueled conspiracy theories and sparked concerns amongst critics about its true intent.

The Chinese-run facility, a space observation station located in Argentina’s remote Patagonia region, has a powerful 16-story antenna that is able to help monitor and coordinate China’s growing space program.

Six lawmakers, including the Senate majority leader, submitted a bill to create a commission that would monitor “the cooperation agreement” between Argentina and the Chinese government relating to the lunar exploration program.

In January, Reuters reported that the remote 200 hectare (494 acre) station operated with little oversight by Argentine authorities. President Mauricio Macri’s former foreign minister, Susana Malcorra, said Argentina had no physical oversight of the station’s operations.

The station, about a 40 minutes’ drive from Las Lajas, became operational in April last year. Thirty Chinese employees work and live on site, which employs no locals, Maria Espinosa, the mayor of the town of 7,000 people, previously told Reuters.
reuters.com/article/us-argentina-china-space/argentine-lawmakers-seek-greater-oversight-of-chinese-space-facility-in-patagonia-idUSKCN1RA24I

Attached: capture_20190330181300.png (779x519, 917K)

There are dozens of african countries better off than Haiti, which has the same HDI as Sudan or Afghanistan. There is a lot more wrong with Haiti than just simply niggers

if he wins i hope he is inaugurated to this music
youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

what the fuuuuuck

globalist jew and israeli jew civil war when?????

He can't because that song is already taken as Ukranian election theme song.

I got a much better Ukrainian elections soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=-g7j3OvjSR8&t=475s

globalist israeli will fix it

Attached: 9781506707785.jpg (318x450, 43K)

What about this It seems to suit the election too
youtube.com/watch?v=fPmruHc4S9Q

But any indecision which I may still have felt about that point was finally removed by the activities of a certain section of the Jews themselves. A great movement, called Zionism, arose among them. Its aim was to assert the national character of Judaism, and the movement was strongly represented in Vienna.

To outward appearances it seemed as if only one group of Jews championed this movement, while the great majority disapproved of it, or even repudiated it. But an investigation of the situation showed that those outward appearances were purposely misleading. These outward appearances emerged from a mist of theories which had been produced for reasons of expediency, if not for purposes of downright deception. For that part of Jewry which was styled Liberal did not disown the Zionists as if they were not members of their race but rather as brother Jews who publicly professed their faith in an unpractical way, so as to create a danger for Jewry itself.
Thus there was no real rift in their internal solidarity.

This fictitious conflict between the Zionists and the Liberal Jews soon disgusted me; for it was false through and through and in direct contradiction to the moral dignity and immaculate character on which that race had always prided itself.

HDI consist of life expectancy, education, and per capita income metrics.
So these african nations are just mines where resources are mined by various TNC

>tries to do something good for his nation
>french chimp out and kill him undoing everything he tried to do
What did they mean by that?

Attached: 1540643862540.jpg (275x363, 15K)

Best part is how those West "progressives" boast how they owe reparations to Africans and are guilty of crimes so they push for more diversity and repress their identity, while tuning blind to actuall issues of colonization, repression and imperialism they claim the fight.

>So these african nations are just mines where resources are mined by various TNC
Not really, places like Botswana are actually pretty comfy. Haiti is extremely bad even by African standards, HDI aside it's probably only matched by central african countries and the worst west african shitholes

Thomas Sankara?
Interesting case.
It is a pity that there is no complete analysis of what happened in late 80's Burkina Faso.
Even our lefty """"""friends"""""" keep silent, which leads to some conspiracy reflections

Attached: tfw tiresome.jpg (604x504, 58K)

Also why aren't ukrainians outsing porky when he's proven to be just as corrupt as yanukovych

Attached: 1530009548265.gif (512x807, 434K)

Guess :)

huh, it's almost like yanukovych was only overthrown because the west opposed him and not because of corruption

Attached: 1550263625050.gif (256x256, 458K)

I know who you are Vlad

based mein kampf i read that passage legit the other day

Not the west but ukrainian elites.
If they're ok with each other then no massive NPCs riot/marches. It's just a resource.
Same goes for many other places like Russia in 1991/1993/2011+.

Attached: 14990477201923632.jpg (774x1400, 631K)

oy vey goyim hush

why don't wh*tes read mein kampf?

why would i read a book by a guy who couldn't win

Attached: hmm.jpg (298x474, 25K)

kek, keep trying

>page 8 gang

based

youtube.com/watch?v=rB7uyz5j1YI
>Crimea bridge 4K: Assembling the last span

stop stealing my posts

you're all fucking doomed

Says one of the worst countries in M.E

erdogan says activity after sunday's elections

idlib/safezone soon

Attached: (.png (1200x900, 65K)

newfag

in 2016 jordan govt hired my team to make a website to sell tourist packages, they were a shitshow, weve got far better material and photos from kenyans.

We went there for free, it was a fucking shithole 100% controlled by murican companies. Took some footage of petra and fucked off rapidly. Never coming back to that crap, even for much being paid to

lol you have more Syrians and Palestinians in Jordan than there are original Jordanians.

Sadly you all will have to vaccate your homes as it's designated as Israeli living space.