Nostalgia

what do you miss the most about beeing young?
for me it is to just hang out at the local burger place and put down a couple of beers and in the winter ice racing with stock cars.

>i want back user

Attached: 1553410786238.png (363x296, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVQpfoqsY8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sitting in the garage eating freezies with my neighbor friends. naive and happy

Attached: 1553154680148.jpg (1024x465, 50K)

being bluepilled and comfy

Consequenceless and novel substance abuse

not being aware of the current state of the west

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

how long ago was beeing young for you guys? for me is about 10 years pushing 30 now...

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.jpg (105x125, 2K)

the parade of roasties there for the taking, before they became old bitter cat herders.

and Ronald Reagan.

i feel ya brother! all them pills girls and booze! no rent to pay no bills ..
same here brother,

Look on the bright side finanon, you can now afford better race car

i was to in to pills and metal concerts to care much for the women, did go thrue my share of them, but never dedicated my life to it the same way some friends did

for me it's having friends, having fun and not having to worry about financial success, virginity and loneliness.

hahah, thats true, but i have so much other shit going on now that i dont have time to fix up a car to ice race with anymore... kids, house and life stole my car like a nigger

Attached: 1553405942910.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

what you need is a beer and a firm and manly handshake hans!

I like old me better.
When I was young I was filled with rage and acted a lot like a nigger. I'd get drunk and randomly assault people, probably should have been shot.
Now I"m le based and redpilled man.

sounds nice. im glad that you have found peace mr burger, cheers

My best friend was still alive.

Simplify.

Kids?

Sounds like you just got yourself an unpaid intern. Seems he might need to learn to be a crew chief.

Video games, considering the abuse i received as kid a believe that i can become more naturally radiant (which kids are) by going through my trauma and feeling it.
Than i was when i was a child.

You can always create new nostalgia by become more emotionally enlightened.

one of my best nights of fighting i fucked a girls whose boyfriend (ifance?) came home and was not happy about it, so i literly jumped from a windo to get out where i fucked up my knee, then some houres later i was telling the storry to some friends and bystanders and the same fucking boyfriend was there to hear it, he beat the fuck out of me that night, still have 6 bolts in my arm where he broke it. fun fucking times

Feeling alive

dont make enoug money to have a place for the car, and i whould need a new weld and that shit is expensive . giving my all in to giving my kids the best of futures so most of my resorces go to that

hanging out in the park with my mates, no 3 cttv's pointed at me mug, no smart phones causing distractions while social engagements were happening and hardly any marocans trying to hussle us over some weed they saw us smoking

i want to go back to OP...so bad

Attached: 1553091006051.png (568x720, 414K)

what you need my friends is a gram of coke and a old fashiond fistfight. noting make you feel more alive :)

Nothing, i had a fucked up family and getting away from them was the best thing to ever happen to me. Hanging out with you guys on the week end, drinking coffee, and shitposting is the best i've ever had it.
It's only second to buying my own home and starting my own business.

Attached: 1518557693699.gif (1030x672, 230K)

i feel you my man!

Drugs are degenerate. But some buddies and I fight on occasion, no broken bones but it's the second closest I've come to feeling it

sounds like you are living the good life brother!
keep up the good work

i belive that a man needsto go to war sometimes, and a fist fight at the local bar might take care of that need somtimes. god bless

i miss being able to get girls without having to act like some lefty faggot.
i can’t imagine being a white teenager in the current year.

plus i miss emo girls who didn’t mind the word fag.
hell i miss saying fag without worrying who will start screeching to get me fired.

Thanks OP, I dedicate my next cheeseburger to you.
Women start almost every fight that has ever happened in this world, they are the kikes of gender.
I remember one time I was making fun of some faggot with the old "air blowjob" while he sat in a coffee shop through the window.
A few hours later a girl ran up to me and told me to go home, that her brother was looking for me with his friends.
I asked "Why?"
She told me that she was in the coffee shop where the faggot I did the air bj to was at and she assumed I was asking her for a blowjob because she's retarded.
She then riled up her brother and his friends to seek revenge for her honor.
Luckily I was too drunk to fight and I negotiated a truce with her brother somehow.

I miss being recreational-stim naive still. There'll never be that first time again ;_;

Attached: 1316806309730.jpg (1133x810, 281K)

damn, is it that bad over there????

thanks my dude
ah yes, girls simply out to get next to the oposite sex for the sake of getting next to the oposite sex. no politics no profiling to see if you are a good enough goy to hand over their pussies too. fuck i miss fucking for the sake of fucking, fucking

I was starting to tr to troll, and tell you how about we caught "bramse" and put (now illegal) swedish firecrachers in the stupid nigger fish's mouth, to get it to swim like fuck and we wnt hehehe, stupid brasme

jesus christ are you getting iceland tier authist now? just go outside. if you have fire crackers put it inside a fish and everyone will love you. stop being such and icelandic authist

I miss the future feeling like a promise instead of it feeling like a threat.

Not thinking about killing myself 24/7 and not having tinnitus

Going out with NOTHING in my pockets..

I remember being able to buy the economist magazine and read a non hysterical in-depth report about whatever. It was a wonderful feeling of being informed. I never thought they’d be such a stranglehold on information and people would have to work so hard to find it, and I never realised how painful it would be to be deprived of information in a clown world

Over 15 years here, Finnbro.

Attached: 12B42F26471240055944092721152_pic-r-1438626569530d091a8ea86.jpg.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Nothing.
I'm faster, stronger, bigger and more intelligent.

boomer music
youtube.com/watch?v=mVQpfoqsY8Q

god damnit I'm getting old feels like tpb was yesterday, but no that was in a remote century
>young man, couff I can telly ou about one time I was on the internet
>the nazis had occupied us and there was zeppelins everywhere

you sound like a young asshole with no life experiance at all, do never lived life if you dont look back and miss it. reamember the good old drugs? fucking without condoms? fighting and getting the shit kicked out of you? the women? the music? the life .you are to young, when you grow up you will realise that blowing up a fish is not eaven worth to reamember beccuse it is such a awful story and everyone did it that you will look back and feel ashamed about that you missed out on beeing young and free. fuck off olle neger

I am old?

>ou sound like a young asshole w
yes if it only was so pekka

however did you get my medicine for my back, this hernia is killing me. what kinds of tablets do they give to people there in finland, you see we old people like to talk about medicines and nad children, and now facebook

[that was 9 milli seconds after you btw]
oh my back...

huh?

young man I think that was only a seagul

MW2 Lobbies where we could voice spam faggot and nigger

Yeah, it's really sad how everyone likes to preach about being true to yourself while I have to wear a mask to not get pushed away from every group. I miss the days when I didn't have to do that, they seem so recent.

Depends on the area.

having a full head of hair

Attached: 435435345.jpg (645x773, 131K)