Ok Jow Forums

Ok Jow Forums,
I need you to activate all your remaining brain cells.

I don’t usually buy into conspiracy theories, but it is actually starting to look an aweful lot like someone is interested in getting white first world population to die out pr atleast shrink considerably.

Now, who would actually want that? Who would benefit from that and how?

Pls be more specific than
>the joos
>muslims
>leftists
>feminists

Attached: 7E6395BD-CC0D-494E-BC36-0A374E940E4D.jpg (587x882, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8xV34Gq0UU
youtube.com/watch?v=AUKCPNo-Wow
youtube.com/watch?v=0TiAEHjM5ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=a4Q0EnVwDHE
youtube.com/watch?v=ICuiwl0mXhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EsUFfpqbMHI
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=bQqvttVTBb0
youtube.com/watch?v=cmAySoNBVCw
youtube.com/watch?v=rn-T9ONYcPs
youtube.com/watch?v=dICPJypfegc
youtube.com/watch?v=g1nDTxNFSGo
youtube.com/watch?v=va8rEwULJNI
youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
youtube.com/watch?v=EOh1Gflu7Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=P7Q9GvR1Mnk
youtube.com/watch?v=eieVE-xFXuo
youtube.com/watch?v=wJkFQohIKNI
youtube.com/watch?v=W0mooGSD7ik
youtube.com/watch?v=oBmp8OOJ8sE
twitter.com/SamnyttSimon/status/1111289434148876290
twitter.com/anonymoose_se
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs_Illustrating_the_History_of_Jacobinism
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
svtplay.se/video/20836668/svenska-nyheter/svenska-nyheter-sasong-3-29-mar-22-00
youtube.com/watch?v=k5ttmFIoREE
paideia-eu.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=ynVqPnMQ2sI
youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtu.be/DQfZL9tm2tM
youtu.be/7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtu.be/uiZCTH-CS0c
youtu.be/dP0-YohJR-g
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
youtu.be/lDXNTUiljSg
youtu.be/ceCOhdgRBoc
youtu.be/7dGJDJoeAok
archive.is/RkL3D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its really just the jews. you sicken us like all goyim do but you're too capable of fighting back successfully, unlike retard-tier shitskins.

>the joos
get back to re ddit fag

>Now, who would actually want that?

capitalist class, the bourgeoisie

I don't really care who is doing it, but we should do better at retaliating this. First step would probably be to get all of us to realize and/or admit that it's going on.

Basically all non-whites and corporations have a stake in this endeavor.
I don't think it needs very much explanation beyond this, really. The reasons why seem obvious enough.

Because there was a delect group of people that took control of our world a while back and eventually someone thought "Dude let's just depopulate this bitch".
Why specifically whites? Because we are the only subspecies of human that can stop them. Asians are smart but basically a hivemind and can be controlled easily.
Also get fuck out of Jow Forums faggot

mixed races without a strong national identity are the perfect consumerist cattle
who would want that? the rich elite (aka jews and their puppet goyim)

jews are actually white nationalists

so white nationalism is good

Anyone have a link to the video of the American jewess living in Sweden bragging about replacing whites will third world mongrels?

Dunning-Kruger Effect.
Shitskins are too stupid to comprehend how stupid they actually are and blame their superiors for their own failures. You see it in schools, at the workplace, and in government.

Every company has at least a couple niggers who would be fired for incompetence if the company weren't afraid of getting slammed with lawsuits. Those niggers truly believe they are the most productive employees and the company would literally explode without them. they are too stupid to recognize their own incompetence.

You asked who would benefit. Do you think they're even capable of thinking that far ahead even with eleventy billion tons of data indicating it would be self destructive?

>Because we are the only subspecies of human that can stop them

How so?
It does seem like they are afraid, since they are going all out in trying to eliminate the average white family

>Do you think they're even capable of thinking that far ahead?
I am sure that this isn‘t happening on the levels of idiot co-workers and that the heads behind it know very well what they‘re doing

I have invested a lot of time into this lately and the problem is much bigger than I originally thought. It all seems to have its roots in leftist ideologies who only care about making shit sound good without giving their own thoughts any thought.

The western world has huge issues with:
Political correctness
... which leads to radical feminism
... which leads to a guilt and need to satisfy everyone elses needs because of WWII (especially Sweden and Germany)
... and most importantly leads to the disappearance of free speech - because everybody must be treated equally. You may in other words think and say whatever you want, as long as you agree with the mainstream media.

It simply doesn't work. Below are my favorite videos on the topics that I believe are of most importance today.

----- IMMIGRATION TO THE WEST
youtube.com/watch?v=-8xV34Gq0UU

youtube.com/watch?v=AUKCPNo-Wow

youtube.com/watch?v=0TiAEHjM5ZM

youtube.com/watch?v=a4Q0EnVwDHE

youtube.com/watch?v=ICuiwl0mXhQ

youtube.com/watch?v=EsUFfpqbMHI

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

youtube.com/watch?v=bQqvttVTBb0

youtube.com/watch?v=cmAySoNBVCw

youtube.com/watch?v=rn-T9ONYcPs

----- POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
youtube.com/watch?v=dICPJypfegc
^ Now I get why BT said to subscribe to PDP.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1nDTxNFSGo

youtube.com/watch?v=va8rEwULJNI

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

youtube.com/watch?v=EOh1Gflu7Uw

----- GENDER EQUALITY
youtube.com/watch?v=P7Q9GvR1Mnk

youtube.com/watch?v=eieVE-xFXuo

youtube.com/watch?v=wJkFQohIKNI

youtube.com/watch?v=W0mooGSD7ik
^ very interesting words by JP on the issues that feminism creates

youtube.com/watch?v=oBmp8OOJ8sE

Attached: 4Pd0cS0.jpg (599x460, 45K)

Satan

Yep. Sweden has always had immigrants that would come here to work, but not in the same extent as now. "Refugees" come here to live on the Swedish welfare which I pay for and have no interest in learning Swedish - because they never have too. Swedes bend over like hell.

Look at this muslim woman that has lived in Sweden for 6 years and still doesn't know Swedish.
twitter.com/SamnyttSimon/status/1111289434148876290

I disagree I see it as a group behavior phenomenon with no central direction. It's just zombies stumbling along eating whatever they run into. They outnumber the productive by a significant margin because like any other cancer, it only reproduces and eats.

The problem isn't the zombies. It's the humans who instead of confronting and ending the zombie apocalypse, continue trying to find a safe place to hide.

>Pls be more specific than
>the joos
>muslims
>leftists
>feminists

yeah, pls answer what 2x2 is, but don't just say 4

Attached: 1535043811493.jpg (1158x1000, 578K)

What if it were all of them? What if the desperate struggle for power is pushing them all inadvertently towards the same goal? What if the Illuminati is actually just the coinciding egotistical self-interest of various groups who happen to see a vacuum caused by the extinction of western civilisation and the white race as the perfect opportunity to expand their own interests?

Just a thought.

Attached: headcat.png (960x720, 767K)

Agreed! Everybody believes in whatever they feel COMFORTABLE with because they can't invest the time to understand what's happening - because that'd cause them to focus less on work, Facebook and Netflix. Social media has truly shown that it can spread cancer quickly.

>he already fell for this D&C.

Sad!

Ok, so if there‘s no hidden agenda there, what would be the solution?

Thans for the extensive vid list! I‘ll definitely take a look.

Whatms your take on this? Is it intentional or just people being fucking idiots?

If jews are white, then the holocaust was a white genocide, thereby proving white genocide exists and now whites can claim victim status. I don't think jews want that.

Attached: 1494376079112.gif (600x600, 1.33M)

You're welcome dude.

I believe that people are fucking idiots and that the internet simply has allowed the thoughts of these imbeciles to flourish on a massive scale. They have no common goal and disprove themselves time upon time.

Take a look at the feminist movement in Sweden. PC pushed it really hard and people now accept people for whoever they are. We give women all the rights that they might want, but for what good when they in recent years have been pushing islam rights over Sweden? The double standard is sickening.

The mass media today is all about being first with the news and being morally right - because that's how you make the money. I've started writing my thoughts down on this topic (in Swedish). I'm currently up to 7 pages after a couple of hours of writing, so this might end up as a book. Perhaps I'll translate it once I'm done. You may follow me twitter.com/anonymoose_se

A while ago there was a video of an American jewess living in Sweden. The head of some organization. She was bragging about replacing Europeans with third world mongrels. That jews would eventually take some heat because they were responsible. Been looking for the YouTube video but cannot find it.

If there is anything that the WEST NEEDS TO LEARN FROM THE JEWS. it is how to PROTECT YOURSELF. I've always been laughing at the U.S. gun laws and the death statistics that are associated with it, but I find more and more value in it the more time passes.

What do you think about the theory that this has happened as a result of the uprising of the individual in 1st world countries?
I mean, not so long ago a human‘s life wasn't worth that much even in „rich“ countries like switzerland. Thinking about things like forced child slavery that has still been happening a few decades ago.
Since then, i feel like the life of an individaul has greatly expanded in importance. Meaning that now everyone feels entitled to privileges that not long ago have only been available to a few lucky ones and people kind of just accepted it because they felt more like part of a bigger group than an individual (religion clearly also enforced that with their „bigger than thou“ approach).
Now politics are playing right into that and are trying to forecfully give everyone the same slice of cake, which ultimately will never be possible. It will just mean that in the end everyone only gets crumbs anymore and no one will be able to thrive, securing a future for everyone, including the not so fortunate ones. Basically, if everyone wants life to be „fair“ in the end, nobody will survive.

Also, i‘d like to follow you but i don‘t have any social media.

I know you're not going to believe me anyways, but here goes
>conspiracy theories
It's not a conspiracy to harm you normals. It is the absence of a conspiracy to protect you. Up until two hundred years (and a few days) ago, we've been protecting you from the shadows. when nobles tried to enslave you, we formed the core units your resistance rallied around. napoleon, the communists or even the nazis, we fought all of them. But you grew comfortable and weak from it.
>getting white first world population to die out pr atleast shrink considerably.
Yes. We want the population to shrink. To be precise, we want to eradicate the weak, which is why we're not opposing immigration from africa and the middle east.
>who would actually want that?
A bunch of people /pol denies the existance of. Hint: it's not the jews - they don't give a shit about thecolor of your skin as long as you've got shekels to give. it's not their christian lackeys either.
>Who would benefit from that and how?
Whites. Well, the ones who'll survive it.
Right now, our people are getting weaker by the year. If you placed the average european or american in a room with some rabbits and a few tons of hay and left them to starve, they would prefer dying over kiling a the rabbits to live. If you were to rape their wifes in front of them, they'd wait for the police.
These weaklings need to either man up or disappear. If they do rediscover their guts, we want them to join us, so fighting them ourelves is not an option. As such, we chose to let their selfdestructive impulses run wild for a while. Once things have escalated to the point where the majority population is once again worthy, we'll save them - or, should they surpass expectations and actually save themselves, we'll rejoin them and act like nothing ever happened.

wait for black flags to rise and you'll understand.

I definitely believe that it has something to do with the fact that we now are so wealthy that we are able to invest our time in something else than just work, and the left mainstream media has exploited it as much as they can.

The immigrants can often be pointed out as the problem, and perhaps they are to some extent when you look at all the ghettos that are present in "modern" Sweden, but I do believe that politicians that have sold their soul to capitalism are to blame for this. They took in massive amounts of "refugees" and "children" (quotes, because not all are (such as kids with beards)) for labour, but failed miserably with the integration - because you can't integrate such a huge amount of people all at once. In other words; you can't let in an unlimited amount of people to your country, no matter the origin - and the risks just get a lot higher the more different the culture is.

The African and ME immigrants are living in the ghettos because that's where the apartments are cheap and they feel like home. Sweden and the rest of the west has put NO requirements on the people that have come here - especially on the people that are living on the Swedish welfare. The politicians never gave the Swedes any good reason to why multiculturalism would be a good idea - because it never was about anything else than to satisfy the corporate shits with lower wages. The EU parliaments vote about the internet this week was not just about copyright, but also about control over the people - where they are allowed to express their opinions.

It's just fucking great man. People are so brainwashed that I wanna throw up. Nobody dares to speak about the immigrants because PC has oppressed the people in their own country. Jordan Peterson asked a genious question about how big of a percent we are allowed to offend in order to prove a point - because you can't expect NOT to offend anyone in a political debate. youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

Attached: AnonyMoose-Profile_Picture-v1_0_0.png (631x631, 40K)

That lolis activating some of my cells

NWO

I must also add another thing... How can we be proud over the countries that we have today when everything we do is to import immigrants to get cheaper consumer goods? Did nobody ever think about the fact that modern cultures seem to rely on replacing themselves with other cultures? How did that become the solution to a problem like this? Jesus...

Interesting.

Then why don‘t you escalate it finally to let them fight it out between themselves?
Or do you wait for the pot to boil over on it‘s own to breed the rage?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs_Illustrating_the_History_of_Jacobinism

4 books... read them all

Are you stupid?
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

That's what what the NZ shooting was about - to escalate it so that we don't realise when it's too late. Did you get to read the manifest?

What we nationalists need to do today is to continue stirring the pot. That's the only way we can get the masses to realise what's up...

I hope you won‘t be one of those surviving.

I think this also ties back in with the individualism.
Everyone feels entitled to own EVERYTHING. So in order to achieve that, we need to be able to produce everything and make it cheap enpugh so your average wageslave (or welfare leech) can afford it. I mean, think of this: do christmas/birthdays even hold any value anymore? It used to be easy to think of something someone would need and enjoy but can‘t afford. The issue was only that those getting the gift had to think of how to get the money together. Today, the issue is that everyone has everything and if they want something they just go and buy it. Now the struggle is to find someone they don‘t already have and then hope they won‘t go and buy the exact same thing two days before you wanted to give it to them.

I‘ve read it, yes.

So the goal is wold war and let people fight it out like gladiators?
Which ones would hypotetically be the ones getting out on top of that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Didn‘t know about them before. Thanks user!

Yeah, it is truly disturbing. The Swedish government runs it's own media where they *aim* to just to all political parties. It feels like they've achieved this just recently with the satire news show Svenska Nyheter (Swedish News). It's real news without any covered up bullshit. The season finale was yesterday and they really uncovered the BS of Sweden. I am finally gaining back some kind of hope in our country...

It's in Swedish and only Swedish subs, unfortunately.
svtplay.se/video/20836668/svenska-nyheter/svenska-nyheter-sasong-3-29-mar-22-00

I think that a good start would be to apply proper legislation to make the non-compatible immigrants to move out by themselves. If they don't then we'll have much bigger problems in the future and it could well be existential... I believe that the Americans might be able to survive a civil war (if they ever have one) because of their attachment to guns. They know how to shoot.

youtube.com/watch?v=k5ttmFIoREE

International capitalists and industrialists control the vast majority of national policies across the West. These people intend to dissolve the nation-state as an institution, subservient to the greater economic world that determines their livelihood. To place it in layman's terms, the world is being shaped into a multicultural corporation, a plantation if you will, broken into sectors rather than self-deterministic sovereign entities. This is only possible if all the traditional threads that bind nations, family, religion, tradition and history, culminating in an overall group culture, are either drastically changed or eliminated.

Essentially, the world is being turned into a bland congruent monoculture which will serve the powerful private heads of business and commerce. Always remember, government is little more than an arm of concentrated private power, the Federal Reserve being an exemplary case of private powers (in the form of Bankers) controlling the foundational mechanisms of a nation, i.e., its money and supply.

Specific enough for you?

Honestly, i don‘t see why it would be a bad idea to get rid of the separatism IF the only ones surviving are the worthy ones.

Barbara Learner Spectre, she was the one that awakened me to the jewish question too

Attached: 1551393128219.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

And who gets to decide that? That's essentially the crux of the argument because everyone thinks they should be in but most would never make the cut.

I believe that a big part of the issue is the capitalism, which to some extent has a connection to our evolution as a species. Men really are fighting to be the most powerful in the room.

>some org

Paideia

paideia-eu.org/

Whites are by far the strongest adversary, but jewish elite want ALL of earth's different, beautiful unique races to be muddled into bland passionless consumerism, with zero cultural conflicts, so that they are far more easy to manage, corral, sell to, and control.

Attached: (((Harvard))).jpg (1334x1668, 575K)

Attached: European genocide.png (640x680, 447K)

Attached: Genocide enablers.png (635x429, 95K)

Attached: Genocide logistics.png (830x1228, 278K)

Attached: Genocide must be slow.png (1232x1014, 662K)

Attached: Genocide propaganda 2.jpg (1500x2122, 1.93M)

Attached: Genocide propaganda 2.png (960x508, 582K)

Attached: Genocide propaganda.jpg (960x480, 77K)

Attached: Jewish immigration.png (643x960, 819K)

Attached: Jews hate you.jpg (1516x810, 298K)

Attached: Planned genocide.png (753x376, 26K)

Attached: Diversity is a codeword.jpg (600x718, 123K)

it's the Zionist lobby that controls the west
they want a slave cast of mongrels who are intelligent enough to do manual labor but too dumb to question the Zionist occupation

Attached: 1553921533643.jpg (1000x1000, 254K)

The west is completely controlled by a secret group of people. Most of these people are Anglo-Saxons, though some are Jewish. This is not new. We have been ruled by a royal bloodline for thousands of years, only now they do their ruling in secret, and give us the illusion of freedom. It's really not that complicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=ynVqPnMQ2sI

take your meds friend
America is almost wholly controlled by the Zionists through AIPAC and the Israel lobby

>low fertility
oh yeah it's totally not the fact that we can't afford children anymore because we're forced to pay for immigrants' children instead to begin with

Attached: 1540393384096.jpg (600x337, 29K)

Whoever wrote agenda 21 are the ones pulling the strings.

Attached: 1547230460997.jpg (1800x1510, 1.89M)

That's the illusion they want you to believe. It's not about being black, white, Jewish or any of that. They want their bloodline to have power and for the world to be their subjects. Mass immigration is just a way to keep people divided so that through democratic means and the illusion of freedom they can extend their power over their subjects.

Jews.

FPBP
Find one bit of degeneracy or corruption in western nations that doesn't have a jew behind it.
>You can't
No one has been able to prove the above statement wrong. It's kinda revealing seeing as they are less than 3% population in western nations.
and Israel is not a western nation, see image.
they're literally filthy rats when left to their own devices.

Attached: 1551816832373.jpg (687x387, 82K)

bruh we fought a World War over this shit
the Krauts figured out who controlled everything and they were violently put down for it

Attached: pl007207.jpg (1024x1536, 212K)

search her name in jewtube?
There are many of (((them)))

Attached: 1553368947746.jpg (1024x892, 312K)

Let us fight it out.

>Men really are fighting to be the most powerful in the room
Then why not let them and see who wins?

That seems reasonable when you look at the school system

The kalergi plan. That's it. If you refuse to accept this simple truth you are hopeless and retarded.

Since the beginning of time.
In this world negruus have always been the biggest problem. Negros are always lazy, always get angry for nothing and always blame others for their own problems.
To us whites and asians. Jews are like whites and asians are to negrous. Jews just wanna slave us the same much as we wanna slave the niggers.
Anything else is false or lies.
Niggers belong to us as much as we belong to jews.

this

Attached: 1540361019655.jpg (600x837, 117K)

related
Every.Single.Time.

Attached: 1546657329205.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

It's the Jews. They want this millennium to be a Jewish millennium, just as the past 1000 years was a white millennium. We're standing in their way

>Most of these people are Anglo-Saxons, though some are Jewish.
Now its all jewish or Atheist

Attached: 1546452729076.png (1052x1067, 770K)

Rich powerful people that bribe politicians in order to essentially run the world. When there are intelligent rebellious types in great numbers that can band together quickly through the wonders of the internet, their power and influence is greatly threatened. If you can effectively replace them with a dumber subservient slave class, then your power and influence is no longer threatened.

Look at the past couple of decades of "happenings" and look at how their agenda has been exposed and now even being countered in many areas because of that exposure. It's not just white people. It's all free thinking people, which is most white people and a smaller amount of all other people, because social pressures have made it that way. There really IS white privildge, or at least there was. I think they've completely demonized white people enough at this point that it no longer really exists. But the lasting effects still do: white people are a serious threat to rich powerful influential types that really run the world.

Thank you

>They want their bloodline to have power and for the world to be their subjects

Who‘s „they“?

What would be quick and intelligent ways to formate?
How would you make sure you won‘t end up with a bunch of neo nazi untermenschen?

>as much as we belong to jew
Based on what?

Jews have different sub-groups that want different things. Some Just want Domination while Chabat Lubawitch actually wants to fulfill the prophecy of destroying earth as we know it (Trump is influenced by them, they build a temple for Satan). Feel free to Google it.

(((they)))

Attached: fed jew.jpg (960x960, 116K)

This is true,
>Synagogue of satan
>tribe of lies and deception

Attached: 1550380372879.jpg (1092x883, 209K)

Thanks, finally someone who did his research. Its just not as simple as "the Jews" or the "the Ashkenazi". In fact they dont care about the taxi driver in Jerusalem or the Jew working in finance at Wallstreet. Its not that easy and pol often forgets that

Because jews are a greater race.
Their intelligence is higher then ours for example. We all belong to them and niggers belong us.
World should be made into pyramid of power.
The better the race the higher in the pyramid. Ancient archdaemons, deitys will be on the top of everybody.
Weak should be eaten and powerful fight until wins everybody. Cannibalism should be legalizessss

Lets build the actual Babylonia again. A better one.

They in fact are not. They are a Mix between middle Eastern and White. Jews have different sub-groups. Only Ashkenazi are intelligent, the rest cant compete with Whites. If you marry for intellectual achievements rather than big boobs you can have the same intelligence with ease. In the Talmud intellectual hypogamy is emphasized while gentiles marry for less objective reasons. Also Jews focus way more on academics. It remains a fact non-Jewish Whites have had the greatest innovators. However Jews are drastically overrepresented in science and billionaire number. What also helps is that they think tribal while we do not. In fact we almost always tear each other down (albeit not as bad as Blacks do)

History has proven several times that caucasoids are less accepting of cruelty. I.e. we said slavery is wrong, and held leaders to a moral backing. The circles subverted this by applying degeneracy to the 'people of color' and created a tribalistic mindset in a dominant society.
Revolution spills blood. Do not forget that they have no ethnic/national heritage. Their bullshit ancestry is just a looooooooong string of playing victim and reaping the benefits of the empathetic populace of a dominant society.
Empathy is dead. So is their one trick pony show. Good luck you fucking circles reading this. Everyone legit wants you fucking dead because you are a parasite to the human race. You aren't human, and you view humans as below you.

They will gladly kill other jews to advance a objective.
Even with the holohoax for example, they will lie to their children without a second thought.
There prim holiday (i think its called) they lie to each other about their victories via subversion, if they are not lies then they are very very guilty of many many crimes.

Attached: 1530921968464.jpg (725x566, 141K)

I understand.
My mind some times too much into destruction. Also reading about some weird history about jews owning so many white slaves around the world. Made me see them as kings and queens who ride on our asses.
I just since i young age wanted to be a slave owner.
Maybe one day i own slaves.
But thank you for fixing my misinformation.

>Pls be more specific than
>>the joos
Israel
>The Lobby USA
youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtu.be/DQfZL9tm2tM
youtu.be/7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtu.be/uiZCTH-CS0c

>The Occupation of the American Mind
youtu.be/dP0-YohJR-g

>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
youtu.be/lDXNTUiljSg

>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"
youtu.be/ceCOhdgRBoc

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"
youtu.be/7dGJDJoeAok

Attached: part_of_the_plan.jpg (700x3165, 1.21M)

Its true. Some right-wing ideologues recommend an Asian mix to cancel out the empathy but ultimately I find this idea bullocks for a multitude of reasons. Whites must bei redpilled to the highest degree possible and the truth must be shown so you simply can no longer deny it. If confronted Whites can no longer back down. Fact is also that Whites are the only ones who have chances to defeat these groups, Asians are not put up for this. Blacks and Latinos certainly aint either. I worked in finance and in fact they all always kneel. I have never seen one speaking up. I assume its their culture. Only exception are the Japanese. Example for this is Dr. Darrell Hatamoto

I just wanted to emphasize the idea of blaming every Jew is totally foolish. In fact Jews themselves have been one of the biggest victim of their own elite

Empathy is not dead yet, White peoples empathy and compassion is our greatest weakness and it's what they use to subvert our nations.
That said, white people have it until they don't.
Jews are pushing so hard right now that very very soon they will have crossed the line.
White people are waking in droves, I see people that are normally NPC's going "WTF?", then they notice more and more.
I always push the fact of
>Every.Single.Time
With them, because it's a fact and can't be proven wrong.
I go to different Churches every Sunday and debate people during or after their sermons. They are always interested as to why their lives are shit. I point out that they are not following Gods true word by following the fake NIV Bible. They call me a anti-semite and I spout 15 verses of Jesus and God being a anti-semite and warning us about the jews.
jews are the evil satanist we where warned about.

Attached: Ben own USA.jpg (595x420, 48K)

Attached: Evil jewish scum.jpg (391x1024, 101K)

>Jews themselves have been one of the biggest victim of their own elite
There is a way out for them that they refuse to accept, that in itself makes them evil.
They see the evil of their ways and still flow with it, that makes them just as guilty.
It is very very rare for a jew to call out another jews evil doings.
They are all to blame. There are no good jews.

Attached: goodjews.png (1330x3610, 1.85M)

It really is the Jews, but there's more to it.

It's an international ethnic mafia/cabal who call themselves Ashkenazi Jews who worship Satan and satanic deities Lucifer/Baal/Moloch. They follow the doctrine of the Talmud, and they are the actual descendants of Cain, the seeds of Satan. They are racial supremacists, and believe they rule the world over the goyim (non-jews) who they view as cattle to be exploited and abused. It's all described in the Talmud. They claim themselves God's chosen people, but their God is Satan, so yes indeed Satan's chosen.

They hate Christ with a passion, who is the incarnation of logos which is divinity itself or divine order. They are a death cult in perpetual rebellion against the Holy, and they sow division, chaos and death which is hardcoded into their DNA. They are literally evil incarnate.

Communism aka Marxism/Leftism is Jewish Supremacy translated into political doctrine. All communist theory and communist political movements is designed and engineered by Jews. They seek a global Jewish slave state (globalism = global communism) where they can rule unopposed. It's called the NWO, and the Kalergi plan which is the destruction of Christianity, and White genocide is the method to get there. White civilization is the only thing standing in the way of their satanic global jew order. So that's why whites are now targeted for their destruction through demonization, propaganda, tyranny and mass migration.

Cultural Marxism is the ideological weapon employed against us, and political correctness is their shield. They are waging all out ethnic warfare, and yes it really is these Jews. The most organized, ruthless, sadistic, treacherous, perverse and evil force to ever exist on earth.

This article will blow your mind:

>The Hidden Tyranny (The Rosenthal Document)
Shocking 1976 Interview with Zionist Harold Rosenthal Laid Out World Domination

archive.is/RkL3D

You will understand exactly how they operate.

Attached: Jewish_mindset_and_falsehoods_hidden_tyranny.png (1230x1036, 263K)