How long til mongolia gets fucked by china

how long til mongolia gets fucked by china
i doubt this country has long before an economic collapse

Attached: consume.png (602x479, 445K)

What is that pic saying?

essentially saying "this shit is ours"
maps in taiwan essentially include mongolia as a territory of republic of china

Oh how the mighty have fallen

Attached: YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg (468x600, 160K)

Isn't Chinese the most spoken language in Canada now? Anyway use context you parasitic retard. It's a map of China showing different regions

You should have killed them all when you had the chance, Ganzorig.

you'll be fine

What most Mongolians think about Chinks?

Isn't Mongolia just one city and a ton of nomadic peoples? You are probably already defacto owned by China.

by different regions it means, mongolia has crippling debt like any other country to china and they're probably gonna claim our land and im gonna end up in a sweatshop

Rare flag. Shame that Mongolia has served as a buffer between China and Russia for the last century though. I doubt Russia would stand by as it would create a larger border in the event of the Russ-Chinese conflict.

All that said China will just buy up your land, bully you into Soviet Style submission, then have a sham referendum asking if you want to unite with Inner Mongolia as part of the PRC. It will have no major reactions other than condemnation from western nations and the UN, and your people will begin to see what has happened to Tibetans for the last 50 or so years.

Attached: 1552961005086m.jpg (1024x683, 163K)

The chinks are now all part mongol. It's no big deal if they assimilate you.

as my autistic history teacher said to me, leave the country now before it collapses because china stops buying coal from you

On the day of the ping pong.

Nah but seriously Jow Forums needs to learn Chinese and begin to hackerman them or else accept they own the future

mongoria berong to repubric china

Attached: 2000px-ROC_Administrative_and_Claims.svg.png (2000x1592, 676K)

huawei spies

Its basically Taiwans claims and thats why you should hate Communist China and (((Taiwan))) is a good thing

Wait this is the ROC?

I doubt Island Chinks will get there any time soon. Whole island is pozzed ever since Chiang Kai-Shek died.

Inner Mongolia doesn't seem to be doing that bad, they'll just join you to them and you'll live like before after getting a new passport with different kind of moonrunes.

This is just an early part of China's plan to take all of North East Asia. People don't realize it but the biggest threat to Russia in a world full of threats to Russia is China. Why would Russia spend billions developing a tank with enhanced crew survivability when that flies in the face of their previous doctrines? They wouldn't need new tanks to fight NATO that would be a war decided by missiles and pipelines, so who are they building up their ground forces to fight against? It's simple, those tanks and many other Russian ground platforms are being built to stop tens of millions of PLA grunts.

ROC = Republic of China

inner mongolia is actually dogshit, been there

ROC is Taiwan and a few islands in the Taiwanese strait.

PRC is mainland china that has fucked itself into becoming evolved bugmen.

Dude how the fuck did they not annex you back in the 50's? Also why is your population so low? Why is there more mongols outside if mongolia than inside? Why dont they go back? So many questions, so few Mongolians to answer them.

As the planet warms and siberia thaws, its gonna make for aome prime real estate. I would not be surprised if in the future china made a move for it. It wont be now, but some day.

who fucking knows, our population is declining i bet, more mongolians are in china for economic purposes, mongolia is incredibly corrupt, and people are technologically retarded here

Soviet union in the 20s and 30s set up a puppet government in Mongolia. Puppet government essentially destroyed countless cultural and religious centers during it's rule. In exchange for being Soviet bitch, they had to act like Stalin.

The KMT and CPC were both infested with jews from the start.

So why is getting annexed a problem?
It'll be all the same except you'll get Chinese ID and will be able to legitimately move to a first-tier city and live there. I'm sure there'll be something to do for someone like you and you'll finally know how it feels living in a relevant world superpower.

i honestly wouldnt mined getting annexed

Don't worry Mongolbro. China is living on borrowed time and will balkanize within a century.

Attached: 1547068009160.png (496x317, 252K)

lol holy shit. I figured it was supposed to be Qing.

Technically is Qing borders. ROC claims all of Manchu Overlords lands.
That is a based Finnish Man in your pic.

Just invade them bro.
Or you could apply pressure from the inside (inner mongolian nationalist groups) and maybe try to create tax incentives and benefits for the tech industry to attract and create start-ups and developers. Mongolia has the IQ that would be necessary, so it could work.

:^)

That's a Mongol, Finns tend to look more European than that

Attached: Juha Khan.jpg (800x800, 63K)

By putting blacks and muslims in slave/torture/re-education camps instead of just killing them outright, they are making mortal enemies the likes of which the United States could never come close to creating.

As strange and tense as things may seem in America- whites are still seen as neutral when in power, whereas non-Western nations are legitimately trying to ethnically/racially purge one another as policy.

I thought about opening such a thread a while ago. I know that the RoC claims Mongolia, but the PRC doesn't. And according to Western media, there are almost no Han in Mongolia. So any signs of China going to colonize it in the near future?

But the mongolian people will never die. We still live here in Finland and Russia

>get utterly bent over and dominated for 200 years by foreign conquerors
>start LARPing as them, bragging about your own armies switching sides and joining the invaders, and trying to claim their whole empire
The eternal chink.

Attached: 1551115058222.png (931x573, 15K)

You aware of the Finns are Mongols meme?

Something like the last 5 or 6 dynasties of Imperial China have been foreign conquerors who imposed their customs and traditions on the ethnic Chinese (The Qing made all adult males wear that pony tail). Anyone have that screencap where an user describes how Chinese are just mutts of Mongols, Manchus, Huns, and everyone else who raped their way across Chinkland.

I doubt it will happen anytime soon. China already has enough internal stability issues to deal with.

What do you think?

Attached: white guilt 0.jpg (562x376, 37K)

What are you implying whit this pic? I love Russia

Rolling

Attached: A28EB4AA-C67D-4C94-9C3E-40C7B72248E4.jpg (404x403, 42K)

Well that couldn’t have been any worse.

Attached: 8EF83180-56B6-4693-9927-DC0BBBFB1EB6.jpg (403x403, 23K)

china is a shithole

What's Armenia like?

Qing: foreign
Ming: native
Yuan: foreign
Song: native
Five dynasties ten kingdoms: mix
Tang: basically native but partly descended from nomads
So it's not quite that bad.

i want to worship their feet and eat their shit