Why is it so hard to fit into society's unrealistic health standards?

Why is it so hard to fit into society's unrealistic health standards?

Attached: tumblr_pp4430WpOJ1swt227o1_1280.jpg (960x960, 142K)

It's almost like too much of one thing is bad, user.

What you ought to be doing is flexible and a matter of opinion, what's totally clear is what you shouldn't be doing. What's unrealistic about wanting to not want to look at lard asses?

HEY FATTY!

Do the snake diet and stop being a BITCH

>be dumblr
>read Jow Forums
>complain about Jow Forums memes

The answer is if basic fitness is hard for you maybe you should just kill yourself

>snake diet
>don't slither around for cardio
Cole is a lazy nigger anyone can not eat I want results

That's how you get the results tho.
Stop fuckin eating, FATTY

think of the core workout you'd get though if you weren't such a pussy

By design you should feel inadequite so that you will endlessly chase perfection

Probably because you're a retard. Fatties get the rope too. But it will take us a minute, since we'll need to find an industrial ratchet strap to hold your fat ass.

Attached: 1553908266781.jpg (479x414, 18K)

If you want to lose weight, eat less food. If you want to maintain your weight and be healthy, do cardio and calisthenics while doing a moderate amount of food. If you want to put on muscle, lift and eat a lot of food.

This is the result of multiculturalism. Especially the sun/vitamin D part
How the fuck does society give an accurate estimate to how much sun you should get when our gene pool is weighed down by those are genetically different

Can confirm.
Been fasting before I ever saw this snake diet stuff. (#Hipster) but he definitely taught me stuff.
Reset your food addiction and learn to listen to your body, not the jewish media and "health"care.
GET THAT FAT IN YA

Op's picture was making a satirical sardonic remark about health conscious advice when viewed as a 'whole' it is invariably contradictory, and therefore false. All of you failed to understand that. Therefore you are now banished from this place and must go back.

>tfw a memeflag tells me to leave

Attached: HONK HONK.gif (607x609, 754K)

Op is simply a faggot. He took the advices of two separate schools of thought and just mixed them to pretend they're contradictory. Imagine someone took fascism and libertarianism and mashed together their talking points and said "wow politics must not be real!" This is the level of IQ we're talking about in this instance

To other anons, if you want me to outline which of the advice above is relevant and which is nonsense, just ask here. I'll reply in a few hours with the simplest and best diet and health advice you'll ever get, so simple, tested, and true that you'll never need to think about nutrition ever again. It's quite simple:

> eat what *your* great great grandparents ate, stop eating 5-6 hours before bed, get lots of sleep, lift 3- 4 times a week (heavy compound movements), eat nutrient dense foods like offal/kimchi/bone/broth/some raw meat/sauwrkraut/raw milk/blueberries liberally twice a week or more, get enough vitamin D, eat lots of fat, eat the right amount of cals for your cut/bulk status, eat enough protein (usually at least 100g protein a day, but one day a week eat below this), but down on caffeine, cut out gluten/(((s_o_y)))/corn/any non-animal fat except coconut and nut and olive oils (a few more are ok, but canola/rapeseed/veg etc oils are cancer)/cut down a lot on sugar

This is an image created by a tortured genius just like you and OP who are just fatties looking for excuses.

It's actually extremely easy to maintain fitness once you understand it. Our culture doesnt really prepare people for it on any level though. Imagine trying to rehabilitate a fatass overweight cat or dog into being supreme hunters again.

Once youve gone too soft from the comforts of society its hard to come back and realize your badass human potential

>fatties pretending dieting is hard
>it's as simple as calories in calories out

I used to be fat and lost 60 pounds, my secret was eating less and walking more.

They literally teach you about health and food in high school. Nobody payed attention

As a fitness professional I can only assume this Is changing your locomotion to slithering around on the ground and eating small animals whole

Finally a diet to surpass GOMAD

Why do you believe anything you read on the internet?

What you should be doing is up for debate. If your waist is over 40" there's something you shouldn't be doing and that's eating so God damn much. It's not difficult. You need to get yourself to normal, then you cá start worrying about getting healthy.