>finally
>takes the bar out of the rack
>adds 25s
>starts deadlifting 95 pounds
>constantly taking pictures of herself between sets, sitting in the rack
>doesn't move over to the side so other people can use the rack
>finally leaves
>25lb weights were left on the floor instead of being racked

Why the fuck do women do stupid shit like this? She could literally move the bar over 5 feet and allow someone else to use the rack but the retarded whore just sits there hogging it up like a fat oblivious pig.

Attached: diesel.webm (640x360, 1.87M)

looks like a tranny. trannies belong in the oven

Attached: 1553748347870.png (458x594, 451K)

Incel rage is delicious

agreed

y u askin questions u know the answer 2?
piggie-chan out there looking 4 some hungry eyes & cock meat 2 plug her;her only purpose in life

Attached: womens history month.jpg (1034x623, 151K)

Based

>
she has asian bf. why do these 10/10 white girls go for asian dragon cock?

If you never make your intentions known you can't complain that people don't complete their workout in a timely manner.

>it's cause I'm white
>dating Asian guy

Haha. Fuck off roastie. White men aren't going to defend you.

In reality they don't. It's long since been established she's not fucking the guy.

Attached: 1546938488134.webm (480x272, 1.71M)

He probably approached her and engaged her in conversation. Miraculous as it may seem, there men left who are capable performing this legendary prerequisite to having a gf

If you're white they'll call you a rapist for doing that. And most white women fucked niggers.

Why would we want that genetic trash?

@07:20 for "It's cuz I'm whyte"

This nu-male is disgust on so many levels.

>women threads

Attached: another day on pol.png (729x465, 201K)

ew, is she serious with those contacts and dyed hair.

WAS SHE RAPED?

>2:50
wtf is Sal's problem?! She's not even filming.

She's hot as fuck, she has a license to whatever the fuck she wants. Cucks and incels here keep coping.

you must be new here

Clearly she doesn't.

She was kicked out of her members only gym for being a dyke.

Attached: 1553036833637.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Gym's are for retarded anyway. 99% of the people there arent at a level requiring isolating machines and numerous cardio devices. They can achieve the same results at home. Not to mention the amount of bacteria circulating. There's always some asshole there with a cold.

>amouranth
>hot
she is pure incel bait. married btw and any chad that has seen her dance knows she is most likely a terrible fuck.

DYEL spotted

>most white women fucked niggers
Citation needed bucko

I went to a gym as a guest once, was considering a membership. But then I found out that men aren't allowed to be shirtless for hygienic reasons and started ranting against globohomo and calling your customers stupid.
>that non-offensive sweat-soaked cloth covering your birthright will protect you from lice

>Caring about what eCelebs do

That girl makes bank off of lonely morons. She literally makes thousands a month just by posting lewd non-nude pictures on Patreon. I seriously cannot fathom giving some random girl on the internet money for bikini pictures.

>no shirt no shoes no service at literally every business
>whaaa why can’t i show off my fat rolls
Fucking retard.

Is that vin diesel?

Only required around food. If they're gonna ban they should at least be honest about why.

>believing what Jow Forums says

Attached: image.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

She calls her subs Alpha. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'll donate 1000 for a shot without makeup.

It's retards that think they'll have a shot of they pay. And there's the "premium" content.

I've seen men doing similar shit, taking 5 minute "tinder chat rests" on the bench/machine between sets.

Youre right. I have a dip and chin up stand at him along with a rowing machine and bike.

Women don't belong anywhere but the kitchen.

she doesn't wear makeup in any of her videos

The women I see at my gym regularly who do free weights do none of these things. Then again I live in the South and women here don't pretend to be Instagram stars and shit. Have you tried not living in a shithole like So Cal?

Why the fuck is this on Jow Forums?

Same reason /SIG/ threads used to be here.

That you actually believe that is retarded. When women tell you they're wearing no makeup, they mean they did a "natural look" makeup job.

>10/10

LOL

t. Has never lived with a woman
Makeup is a birch and most women avoid it unless they’re outside trying to impress people.

Tell her to move faggot.

>Woman making videos of herself
>Not trying to impress people

Fuck yeah they do
Kys

>t. Has never lived with a woman
why the fuck would anyone subject themselves to this with the type of woman who feels like they need to wear makeup to try to impress people.

yea fuck that shit. fuck all these whores they deserve a bloody beat down. fuck you too. fucking roastie. fuck

Encore toi petit français cocu.
Et si tu apprenait à être moins pathétique ?