If we could turn the entire australian outback into a forest it could reverse climate change

if we could turn the entire australian outback into a forest it could reverse climate change

Attached: world-map-deserts-desert-of-australia-7.jpg (1560x1481, 775K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bicycle

"if"

never stopped half the town from riding her

>it could reverse climate change
Trees in Australia are not going to change the output of the sun.

it is a realistic goal look up saihanba

yes they can actually because they block out the sun

there is this thing called groasis which conserves water greatly maybe we could use that

reminder that abos burned most of the continent and changed its climate permanently. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming

But they will never do that because it would solve the problem and won't fill the middle class with useless taxes

Meanwhile they babble about doing this in Mars

Attached: 1553147857517.jpg (1219x650, 134K)

we could reverse that
if that theory is true it would warrant genocide

Two drums and a cymbal roll down a mountain.
Ba dum tiss

fuck that, send them more rabbits and toads

There kinda were already forests until the Abos burnt them down because they couldn't hunt animals in them.

then lets replenish them, let Jow Forums do something good for once

that gave me a hearty kek
thanks user, good clean humor/10

Attached: 5f7.jpg (680x680, 38K)

Why should the western countries only fight climate change?

It's the nigger countries ruining it for everyone, Russia, China, India and USA.

They didn’t burn the forests down, they just burnt off the undergrowth. Then grass would grow, and the kangaroos would come for the grass. Most of the interior has soil full of salt anyway

Some anons use shock value for (you)s but I find that wholesome humor works pretty good without that dirty feeling afterwards. Have a blessed day, user.

Making earths uninhabitable lands habitable for man would be good practice for terraforming.

actually more trees make more carbon makes more carbon dioxide

Outback is caused by a rainshadow effect by the Great Dividing Range actually.

wow

We could literally do this by turning Lake Eyre into an Inland Sea by bombing the everloving shit out of South Australia.
Also this would kill all the South Australians, most of Australia's paedophiles, and all of our ugly people.

You would have to replace the soil

aussies dont want to do anything but drink and call each other cunts tho

The fuck?
Kys

Just plant Eucalyptus everywhere

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-12-31_at_11.21.14_AM.png (1067x712, 889K)

Probably the chongs are doing it with their deserts now, we'll have to wait for them to take over for it to happen.

Not really, but it would be relatively easy to flood the area around that lake bellow the Simpson desert, forgot its name, because it's bellow sea level.

Don't be rama rama mate;

>Simpson desert
How?

Learned it from the native birds

Attached: birds are smarter than abbos.png (949x603, 1.02M)

Australians are proud to live in an ugly shithole covered in goats.

Wouldn't it be easier to fertilize it enmass?

Simpson is a real name, meaning son of a simp, or "tight pussy"

Canal to the new lake, don't move the dirt leave it by the side of the canal

After the lake is filled block the canal off

Start pumping massive amounts of sea water into the deserts then faggots. It’ll come back down in other areas as fresh water. Problem solved. I can do it for $100billion. Any takers?

Actually now that I've thought about it, all the shit that wants to kill us lives there, you'd just make the place like the amazon times infinity, i dont think you want to give them an easier environment in which to thrive.

With all the CO2 in the air and a warmer climate, this is probably the best time to implement something like this. If you could successfully create tree havens bordering at the Outback and find ways to help solidify sandy earth at those borders, you will gradually create a forested middle Australia.

But without disrupting or destroying current habitats of planet and animal life, it would have to be a very slow process spanning a century or two. It would have to be ingrained in Australian culture to be gardeners and environmentally conscious people.

You'd have to take into account how the weather would be changed by the increase in forests in Australia.

More lumber for their future Chinese overlords.