This was the way tribes used to be orgnaized:

This was the way tribes used to be orgnaized:
>men etablish ways to decide who‘s the most capable and thus fit to be the leader of the tribe (strength, intelligence, good genes, and so on)
>women etablish ways to decide who‘s the most worthy of producing offspring (healthy, good genes aka beautiful, intelligent, good in social situations aka will be a good mother and raise good kids)
>the tribe leader basically breeds the most worthy females for superior offspring to enhance the next generations abilities
>other men might breed with the inferior females and produce „workers“ to keep the infrastructure running
>men are occupied with hunting and protecting the tribe
>women mainly focus on raising the children together, tend to food and shelter
>there‘s no monogamous relationships because the leader‘s goal is to impregnate as many worthy females as possible to create an army of superior sons and daughters
>females are only expected to be sexually active when the timing is right for them to actually bear children
>nobody expects men to go against their nature of breeding multiple women
>nobody expects females to go against their nature and be interested in sex despite still having a baby/toddler who needs their full attention to become respectable adults
>nobody blames women to select males with superior genes to breed
>nobody blames men to select genetically superior women to breed

How do we go back to this, Jow Forums? And what do we do with the genetically inferior individuals who can‘t stop whining and demand that they get the same chances to breed with the superior individuals?

Attached: 826924D9-8EEC-416C-9D0B-E7BE9EAA5566.jpg (500x660, 60K)

haha yes virgins btfo

It would not take very long for this natural order to reinstate itself if society collapsed
No matter, strong men continue to thrive and reproduce with the most attractive of women

Cut beyond feminism and all the tricks and it comes down to one essential need - we need to produce more strong men that see through the many layers of deception and evolve beyond their domestication and their playthings

So then, how do we collaps society as we know it and let nature take it‘s course again, free from doctrines/religion/political correctness?

Attached: B7F592DC-AD64-45FA-A083-D321E0FF6525.jpg (600x849, 173K)

What is stopping you from going and breeding as many women as you want right now?

Source?

Yes, go back to pre-bronze age tribes.
Brilliant idea.

I can‘t breed women

Of what, the pic? Itms just some google search pic. I have no clue where it‘s from originally

Give me one reason why it wouldn't be a brilliant idea.

Attached: 09BBC86F-D629-4D2A-8155-7EEE2E28CF06.jpg (600x810, 134K)

I‘m still waiting for that one reason, user. Because i honestly see none.

Attached: BB8F9732-4D83-4E75-9FB8-C85B2031C894.jpg (533x800, 90K)

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

Not exactly.

>The woman‘s parts is far more complex than „be in the kitchen or the bedroom“ as they have the weight of raising the next generation and providing a save haven for the men to prepare for the next day on their shoulders.

>is see no issue with being barefoot, unless it‘s winter. But if you fail to organize shoes till then that‘s natural selection.

>lower the age of consent
Not necessarily, althought in comparison to american, Europe isn‘t so fucking butthurt about this in general anyways. I do think that young and healthy women are best adviced to have babies soon to avoid complications. In an ancient tribe like setting there would be enpugh older and wiser women to help them do a fantastic job at raising worthy adults.

>domestic discipline
I don‘t see any need for this in any case. Violence should only happen outside of the tribe to secure it.

I won‘t vote for them since they definitely don‘t share the same values i have. They are mainly retarded.

they will become inbreds and eventually be conquered by more civilised "tribes"

We have that now dipshit, hypergamy for women is a disaster

Sorry user, was away.
As for why it would not work.
There's no incentive for the rest of men who are not able to procreate to actually support the tribe.
We can see this in Islamic countries which practice polygamy, they're shitholes as the 'beta' men don't work as there's no point.
The only functioning civilizations are ones with monogamy.
As for ensuring that the trash don't procreate, don't have a welfare state.
Before the welfare state the top 1/3 of British society out-bread and replaced the bottom 2/3 as they were more intelligent and hardworking.
This led to a raise in IQ.
Nowadays we overtax the top 1/3 to subsise the 2/3 masses and immigrants.
Monogamy is not the issue.
The welfare state (and women voting) is.

This comment just proves that you would be one of those whining because they feel entitled to the tribe boss‘s women. Just accept your inferiority and stop blaming women for not wanting to take a shit in the gene pool by breeding with you instead of chad.

I‘m not sure inbreeding is actually as big of a thing as it’s made out to be.
Besides, there would always be fresh blood when a tribe is conquered.

Monogamy might not be the issue but it‘s also not natural and enforcing something artifical that goes against human nature will always result in a shitstorm.

I think for the first time i actually get why woman voting is a bad idea. They are meant to be empathic and value the individual. Be selfless, caring and willing to help someone in need. Those are all very noble traits and extremely important when raising kids. But when implemented on the levels of politics, they are unbelivably destructive to the growth of a nation.
However, i don‘t think taking away women‘s right to vote is the solution. I‘d be better to educate them on what happens to their land when they apply their social values to politics. On the other hand, there might be too many who can‘t understand how that‘s a bad thing. So maybe take the voting right away anyways...

I guess the better solution would be for men and women to respect each other and not interfer with the other‘s respective area of virtue. Feminism would have never been nevessary if men wouldn‘t have had a superiority rush. If they had been able to see that women‘s part is equally important and valueable instead of making them feel stupid and inferior, they might have never seen a need to throw over the patriarchy. Men and women alike should finally be able to recognize that they are both neither superior nor inferior and that both are cut out for specific tasks of which none is better or more complex than the other.

Well put

So you want to take modern day industrial civilizations with complex division of labor framework and reduce them down to nigger hut tribes based on your misunderstanding as to how reproductive fitness actually works in nature. Good luck with that.

>Unnatural
Civilization by definition is unnatural but is created by humans. Not everything natural is good.
I would argue that civilization is ultimately good even if it causes problems, and as this goes hand in hand with monogamy I think monogamy is good.

As for the rest of your post, it's abhorrent.
>Empathy
Women do not feel empathy the same way as men, and so make irrational, harmful decisions.
>Educate
You can't, they will follow common consensus and can't think for themselves. A women will follow 3 things, what her father says, what her husband says and what society says.
At the moment society says go nuts, the father doesn't prevent it and there is no husband. Western women are broken.
>Respect each other
That's how it used to be, men built and maintained civilization and were honoured for it, women gave birth to and reared the next generation and were honoured for it.
The old ways were built off mutal respect, this is patriarchy.
Patriarchy is not the suppression of women, rather it is the paternal protection of women.
Women under patriarchy are the most valued and privileged part, where as in modern society they have become just as disposable as men.
>men's superiority rush
Now you're either a women (in which case tits or GTFO) or an idiot. Most likely both.
Men do all the work, women have children.
That's how God intended it, that's how biology works, and that's how it's always been.
Apart from being able to have children, women are not better than men in any regard.
Men are superior to women.
>Feminism, necessary
Retard.
Feminism has destroyed society, men and women.
It has been hands down the worst thing to happen, with the welfare state (something women voted for) being in a close second place.

That sounds like a great deal for the tribe leader. I believe I'd rather plunder such a group than be part of it quite frankly.

Attached: billy-jeff-clinton.jpg (400x529, 28K)

That's a nice fantasy but not historically accurate like at all

This is what usually happens.
A group of more 'civilized' tribes turn up and kill the tribal leader, enslave the 'betas' and then rape the women.
This is because the tribal leader cannot fight against 10 equals even if individually he is superior to them.
This is why the Indo-Arayans the Christians have succeeded so much, as their base societal structure of the nuclear family is so strong.
Any body who thinks that any other alternative would work, let alone be good is either misinformed, an idiot or a troll.

This was driven by mans need to unify against nature. It was driven by the need to survive.

In a first world country you can live on the street wearing 1 dollar clothing from a thrift store. You can eat the free food people give you or you can survive by eating food from dumpsters. With healthcare you can do this and live as long as your genetics will allow it.

Without the need to survive nobody follows the alpha.

>women establish
Stopped reading there.