What if you are wrong and they are real?

What if you are wrong and they are real?

Attached: greyaliendrawing.png (368x468, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTqw1o1dzfg
whale.to/c/Prometheus Rising.pdf
youtu.be/JSObvik-tf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying Jow Forums ever denied their existence

Absolutely nothing about my day to day life would change if this was a sudden revelation.

are you ready for the BAC, humanboi?

Attached: 358.jpg (225x225, 11K)

If they're real I'm right though.

>aliens from 1 million light years away look like an aborted human fetus

no

No one ever denied them, they're just not from Omikron 8 or whatever.
They're from a hellish dimension that resides in the same physical space but in another fabric of reality.
youtube.com/watch?v=mTqw1o1dzfg

Attached: horus-falcon-god-john-wills.jpg (900x600, 137K)

they are real

Attached: 234214.png (272x360, 159K)

>planets don't orbit in perfect circles

no

nothing changes

Attached: 1511746192909.jpg (640x640, 85K)

youtube f16 ufo

/x/ is that way ——>
/thread

Attached: C5E7FC68-9CD8-45CF-94E4-6F604F4FBC59.jpg (683x1024, 117K)

What makes you think they would give a shit about you? Would you go have anal sex with in a malarial mosquito den in Gayheroineneedlesville, Liberia? Just to say you did it? Apply that logic to any extraterrestrial life intelligent enough to travel across the solar system and visit earth.

first post, best post
>/x/
no

My best guess is that they are from other planets but people often experience them in psychic contact because of the nature of space travel. How can you communicate across such vast distances where planets won't even run at the same time scale. If you watched Interstellar that movie did a good job of showing an extreme example of how time can be distorted.

I've heard of people communicating in dreams and it made me think it's possible this is what people are experiencing. Perhaps it's possible that there is a mind web (I analogize it to the internet in this way) that allows communication outside the limits of time and space as we understand it. I almost think such a thing is necessary if an interstellar community is to exist at all.

the notion of hell is so jewish.
stop thinking in jewish terms.
there is no good and evil or hell and heaven.
there is destruction and creation, speed and standstill

Literal birth memories that are exposed whesubconscious. "Abductions" always happen when asleep and always have a similar pattern taking place in a clinical environment. The bright light of being delivered. The doctor looking at you with giant head and big eyes. All mixed in with the deepest parts of your subconsious.

Nothing to see here Goys, move along

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Attached: 1553693119594.jpg (236x315, 8K)

doesnt explain implants or cases when they were not asleep.

Hell as a place of punishment isn't Jewish at all. They believe in senseless sleep, the grave. Christians tend to conflate several things. Tartarus is a place of punishment for the angels who sinned before the flood, according to Peter. The lake of fire is the final punishment and may or may not be the ultimate destruction of the consciousness. As for the tripartite afterlife described in Enoch and the similar construction mentioned by Jesus , it looks like where people are supposed to go when they die is a place for evi people, neutral, and those saved by God. Revelation also says the dead reside in hell, death, and the sea and these cough the dead in them up to judgment. It never explicitly describes what these places are like.

I've also noted that to be 'dead' in the bible always refers to people without bodies. Evil spirits are also referred to as the dead because they are disembodied, and the elect who are given celestial bodies are alive and not subject to second death and furthermore the dead in Christ are resurrected in such forms after judgment day which indicates that death is essentially being a spirit. Spirits take up no space so who knows precisely what the receptacles of the dead even are.

ayy lmao!

definitely think this is the case for some of these experiences. When my son was born the whole scenario reminded me intensely of a 'psychic surgery' trip I had once when I was younger.

hell is just the place were they MKUltra your soul through torture to forget your past life so they can send you down again for another rebirth.
It's up to you to develop your skills and flip them off and go your own way instead of sucking draco cock allday

They are definitely real. Aliens not so sure about that. Demons most likely. Interdimensional beings most likely. Used to be human most likely.

>Used to be human most likely
now that is an interesting idea. care to expand on it. reference a book maybe?

well well. I did read a book on this. So being up to you meaning after death you don't go into the light or what

>this is an actual picture of an alien taken in 1988 not CGI

Attached: 4yylm40.png (800x800, 780K)

Grey aliens and the like have always been a psy-op by the shadow government.

el hermano

checked
the problem is maintaining lucidity after death in order to be able to make the best choice and not get suckered

The book I read said something among the lines of:
We see portrayed into movies, tv shows, talk shows that people who have near death experience see a tunnel and at the end of the tunnel there is a light and when they step into the mih light it's heaven and they see their loved ones, all they feel is love.. and they program you to believe this things.. you should go into the light but in reality it's a trap to send you back here to suffer some more... so don't go into the light.. go everywhere else except there

remember the name of the book? or the cover art? or the year of printing?

>You do not have weapons to affect our ships, the spaceship that was crashed was struck by lightning, one of the hybrid died on spot, while other dies some times after.

>Abundance is having the capacity to do what you need to do, when you need to do it, did you find money a part of it at all.

Tfw ayys have been trying to liberate us for years, but we just wouldn't listen.

Please how often do I have to shill it, watch the First contact documentary, it'll teach you a lot

Theyre real. If anyone's interested I know how to meet them. A.m.a.

lets assume their existance and that they're close to us
which nation would they start a full scale invasion of, tactically? lets also assume they have the same weaknesses as us

They are real. I could say much more, but can't.
> In tldr;
They have too much impact on us and There are different fractions fighting for influence. Abductions are real, and if you see UFO, try to get as far away as possible, They are not friendly and don't have emotional or human morality. This if you ever get captured, you are just a bug, a labrat. They are not invincible, but have powerful mental capabilities, which humanity has only began to scratch.

That's what they say in the (((movie))) Poltergeist
>don't go into the light! It's a trap!
There's also an eastern religion that says this.

How do I summon a succ- er, alien?

They've been here a long time, I have no doubt.

THE HIDDEN ALIENS ARE THE REAL NATIONAL SECURITY - EVERYTHING ELSE IS A SMOKESCREEN

NOW THINK WHO CREATED THE ALIENS AND THE ALIENS ANCESTORS AND THEIR ANCESTORS AND SO ON AND SO FORTH

Is it the watchers or is it the ayys? how do I confirm this?
I've got methods to do so, but I'm wondering here.

Who do you think gave us so many technologies since 1945?

They are real, they're called demons.

It’s the Jews

Buffalo Athletic Club?

Butthole Assblasting Championship?

That's actually a possibility, that the entire abduction shitshow is the result of false memory implants by milabs abductions

I will have to see if it's on my harddrive

Kinda plausible? I mean what makes your brain something more than just a lump of protein if not the initial electrical impulses generated in the womb. Your consciousness is basically your synapses and neurons etc, I'm sure its subject to cosmic distortions and phenomena.

They're benevolent, some are bad but naturally you get whatever you align yourself with, the reason they're not making open contact is because out frequency is not yet high enough, imagine how only a hungry person is craving food desperately, similarly some craving power innately feel powerless- that's a fact(and you can understand it if you're not an autist), they're so master of living that they can manifest anything they want, back to why no contact, they're simply not interested in having a master-slave relationship, because they're fully aware of their own power, they'll only meet us AS EQUALS, the way they make us equals is helping us wash away old outdated and weak ideas with empowering ideas like I mentioned through means that allow us to absorb us at our own phase.

After making sightings, this is another part of their first contact protocol. Eventually leading to open contact.

>In my dream I once met Bashar, and the more he got closer I stopped looking through my eyes, lost all sight of my consciousness and saw my self through his eyes, he said this is what would happen if we made contact at this time, because their frequency is so much high and their consciousness is so much powerful.

UFOs, abductions, ultraterrestrials and the incoming Ou'muamua invasion force are definitely Jow Forums material. We should have /EXP/ ExoPolitics generals but they'd get shat up by flat earthers.
That one might be real.
The light leads to reincarnation. The black river takes you out into the cosmos.

One of the big problem we're facing is a denial of spirituality, rather than integrating it we compartmentalise it and thus lose a very big chunk of the whole truth, you deserve to exist because you exist, reality doesn't make mistakes, since out intellectual progress isn't up to spiritual we demand proofs of everything.

I can say more about the greys if anyone's wants to listen

Fuck dude, the 'bad trip' imagery they show in that clip is almost exactly my last mushroom trip. The rotting flesh and disgusting decay environment was a place I was stuck for a couple hours. It was fucking hell.

I would never take another hallucinogen, despite having done lots of LSD and Psilocybin in my teens and twenties. The 'mind opening' experiences I felt as a youth gave way to utter horror once I reached maturity. I feel like your brain stops wanting/needing those experiences as soon as you become a responsible adult with real world problems.

>not the Jews
Jews detected

milabs = implicitly jews

Big Aquatic Chameleons?

Attached: 2019-03-30_10-00-04.webm (956x506, 169K)

I was gonna type something really long but instead I'll just post ayy lmao

Attached: Alien meta physics 2.jpg (1704x3403, 2.17M)

Attached: Meta physical parasites.jpg (1873x849, 621K)

pussy. take the good with the bad. experiences are here for us to experience them. all of it.

The BIG ANAL CREATURES

whale.to/c/Prometheus Rising.pdf

Attached: Pillars of Enlightenment.jpg (900x4100, 3.06M)

Kenneth Grant says that greys are just teratomas, shadowy distorted representations into the superspectruum of what a human should be like. he uses the term spiritual abortions to define them. like the broken image of a what the idea of man should be

Why are they always depicted like Roswell aliens/Crowleyan demons? Sounds more like a pop culture influence than real verifiable narrations.

Attached: Elite network.png (1798x1080, 1.3M)

again there's a possibility that these are just the watchers and you guys are being pranked, or it's a projected vision by supernatural phenomena
what if YHVH is the true God and His son Jesus Christ was YHVH in human form who sacrificed himself for our sins?
Or what if it isn't an there are genuine ayy lmaos who are fucking with us?

supernatural entities*

Why haven't they stepped in yet?

Attached: hollow earth layers.jpg (1184x633, 46K)

You cannot fathom an inter-dimensional being because they can exist in multiple universes as different forms at any point in time.

God is by far my favorite alien.

That depiction is based off of a real time sketch some occultist named Aleister Crowley made, during his invocation of an entity named Lam. See : for a more elaborate explanation.

Attached: Hiram Abiff allegory.jpg (2256x3436, 3.01M)

Christkike retards get the fuck out

You say that as if I don't know it. I've been through shit you couldn't imagine, so who are you calling pussy?

the guy who said that he will never take another hallucinogen again because he had a bad trip

Not sure if it was this one. I have it in pdf. you should google it
William Bramley The Gods of Eden

Greys are from an alternate timeline and our future, they're us who screwed their home-planet with war as a result making the incapable of reproducing, so they begin using their cloning tech to make clones
>But like xerox with each time you copy, you lose a part of the original,
They seek to reintroduce the idea of emotions into their beings as a way to preserve their culture, they're also benevolent. Their big heads represent their intellectual progress; their brain adjusting to it. They have morals and are benevolent.

About abductions, people have made contracts to help them in sprite before, but unlike us between incarnations they don't forget, their scope of reality and their true being is much bigger than us, they're unable to relate why we're so scared when contract goes through - abduction, but now they've developed a sort of empathy so we don't get as many reported cases.

Here's something for you, they've(not necessarily grey aliens but others) made presence known over our nuclear cylos disabling it to let us know they they'll allow us to play but a full scale nuclear war will not be allowed because it would have propagating effect through realities.

In 2012 the total amount of positive energy tipped over, it takes much few positive oriented people to tip the scale, so in 2012 the official curfew was off, they can land now if they want, not necessarily meaning they will, but they've already begin process of contact long before.

youtu.be/JSObvik-tf4

I believe in space jews

Attached: 16195386_401250703557010_5070127294993018629_n.png.jpg (500x434, 17K)

why call them aliens when they might be earthlings.

Attached: 1551801415866.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

I can say stuff about grey's hybrid program

heard of it. it's on my to read list
you could also try pic related. it's written in the vein of that book too

Attached: 518Y2cc1QML._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 29K)

>Roswell aliens/Crowleyan demons
Nice triplets, btw. The image of the natalistic Grey is something that has been with us for centuries. The form may be both a psychological contraction in perception and a common form of biodrone worker unit that the Tall Greys (who are clearly physical and do the anal probing) seem to provide to other entities.
>doing some "research" on Earth
>rent a couple dozen Greys so you don't have to fiddle with the environmental suit.

When I used to be into new-agey stuff not going into the light was a sureway into becoming a discarnate. This entire world view is built upon the Gnostic's conception of an evil world.

I'll ask them to probe my ass

>a hellish dimension that resides in the same physical space but in another fabric of reality.
Yeah its called the earthly plane. They are routinely captured on radar, photograph and leave physical evidence. According to Dr David Jacobs and the late Harvard researcher John Mack, a wide scale program is underway to replace humanity wholly or in part with a hybrid species. Sleep well, dingus

Attached: 1552942996745.png (831x799, 329K)

No, I'm fucking 37 retard. I've had probably 6-7 bad trips. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Good news is for us, we'll probably all live to see open contact.

I have my drawbacks on this.
In tibetan budhism (dzochen) you need to go into the light in order to break the cycle of reincarnation. not going into the light is a sure way to be reborn on the lowest plain, the hell-like one

beware of the returning nazis

Attached: time_of_perplexity-18.jpg (2550x3300, 978K)

Attached: time_of_perplexity-19.jpg (2550x3300, 1.19M)

Attached: 1480030716236.jpg (1600x1016, 597K)

Attached: 1536885839122.png (903x821, 611K)

I will give it a try.
picrelated is from gods of eden

Attached: sdsadsa.png (406x455, 59K)

Well being a discarnate is not a good thing, you end up becoming a wondering spirit or a ghost suffering a severe case of amnesia not knowing what to do next. Also something which supplemented the material I would read on the subject (desu I forgot all of this stuff since it's been a while) is that the young ones (that is, those tha thaven't been through many cycles of death and rebirth yet) actually have some helper guide them through the light, the experienced ones, upon death, know what the business is all about and immediately move on to wherever it is that they need to go.

When I was child I thought I was the antichrist and that I would convince humanity to transform their bodies into grays and collected all of existence and restart the big bang. Now as I am older I realize the antichrist is the A.I. overlord lying in wait and it is my job to make these suggestions for it to force humanity to do so.

If the evidence of Grey observation has been there for centuries, then a credible record must have existed somewhere. So far there isn't any evidence that proves that.

david paulides missing 411 they are here