Why do whites hate to give us credit for building america?

White people that enjoy the fruits of black labor, hate to give us credit for what we built? Why is that?

Attached: 063a1c7dc4c13aeabc5e26679b161722 (1).jpg (218x300, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Washington,_D.C.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

america was built with cotton industry, and setting tables?

Slaves were less than 15% of the population at the peak of slavery.

shit if anything not paying people for work held america back.

The free states were the ones with all the industry.

Because my house isn't made out of fucking cotton.

To understand what you are capable of building look at Africa before whites brought your technology. You didn't even invent the wheel

Attached: CulturalRelativism.jpg (500x405, 55K)

I'm not even going to reply to you, instead I'm just going to hide the thread. The same thread you've already made several times now with the same arguments in each one.

Name your races greatest contribution that helped build modern America. No it can't be peanut butter

Attached: B24FEB2C-7EB4-44EF-B3D5-59886C786B1C.jpg (938x962, 262K)

wrong prior to 1776 blacks were greater than 20% of the population.

>built the capitol
>built the eastern railroad
etc.

You sewed dead peoples clothes

Nigguh only thing you built were callouses on yo hands from picking that white puff gold.

>still haven't gotten an answer

You built the Jewish slavemasters' bank accounts. Go ask them for some credit.

niggers never invented anything. not even the fucking wheel.
your entire race drags the rest of the world down.
you are subhuman, low iq retards
the planet would be a better place with out you

Cause you didn’t do a damn thing nigger

Kek that's a load of bullshit. You think they would trust niggers with that job

Attached: 1515793629193.jpg (413x395, 38K)

> "Everything is made of Cotton"
Not an argument, nigger.

Is there photographic evidence of blacks building murica's megastructures?

No evidence at all. Nigs being culture vultures as always

Because America is shit. You really want to be credited with that?

shit youre right, every thing is made out of tobacco and cotton from jew owned plantations in the south in the 1800s, literally nothing else happened here

literally false

Our ancestors (mine: Irish) were factory and farm machinery.
How do you honor a drill press or a thresher when it is no longer useful? Turn it into a lawn ornament?
Or, perhaps, you could stop playing the victim card and make productive use of the benefits my taxes pay for.
But you would have to take initiative, and eventually go back to work then, wouldn't you? Probably better to stay on the voting plantation.

>Niggers
>Working hard
Nice try OP, not falling for it

Roasties and betas wouldn't love lovecraft of he"d ever said this, faking quotes is only acceptable with Hitler and Taylor's swift

You still haven't provided any proof to your claims stop being a culture vulture. The biggest mistake was not leaving your race alone. Y'all probably would of died off or be as rare as Jews if that happened

>tfw they've never built anything besides mud huts in their own country but somehow built america with picked cotton & soul food

We didnt really do much besides pick cotton and most of the farming was done by hired white farmhands

Attached: 1505419189204.png (637x360, 267K)

If it weren't for slavery, America wouldn't have had the same access to convenient textiles, sugar, and alcohol.

I don't think I'd call that "building America." Unless you can find a hydroelectric dam that slaves built.

Carver didn't even invent peanut butter. After he died, some Canadian guy did.

Blacks built nothing. Just like everywhere else in history

>double trips
checked

Probably because you claim to have built everything on the planet in the same sentence and then become violently angry when we dismiss your insane tales about Yakub.

THEY DID NOT BUILD JACK SHIIIIIITTTT

The manual labor is the easy part you dipshit. The hard part of building anything is the planning, engineering, and managing of the project. Blacks were just cheap labor/tools used on some building projects.

>cash is made of cotton

>what is money?

>White people that enjoy the fruits of black labor

What do you mean? I don't own a basketball team.

The proof is in our DNA. We're ALL colonial era, and thus were American when most white americans were still european peasants.

Look into the mud flood hidden history.

Attached: wp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F08%2Fseattleregrade-16.jpg%2Foriginal.jpg (1200x939, 260K)

I wonder where are these blacks who produce fruits of labor and where can I find some. Have you ever been to Baltimore?

If you actually built America, Liberia wouldn't be a fucking shithole.

>"muh" liberia
It was relatively stable when we were in charge, but it was sabotaged by the CIA, because america, like the abusive parent it is, doesn't want any examples out there of competency from it's bastard kids.

It seems like now, all black people do is ruin our great cities with crime (Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore etc.) They don’t contribute to society, but break down our societies.
I try really hard not to be a racist, but when your home city (Tuscon, Arizona) is having higher and higher crime rates, it’s quite upsetting. I was alright with living around Mexicans and whites, but the growing population of black people is ruining everything.
Black people are the worst thing to happen to America, and it’d be a lot better if they were extinct. If you think about it, black people are heavily dependent on everyone else. If we stopped funding them, don’t you think they would’ve been extincted by now?

0.13% of colonialists owned one slave, let alone an entire plantation of them. What did they build?

Attached: giphy (4).gif (480x242, 2.81M)

>oldest race on the planet
>go extinct without a flash in the pan race(whites)

If we stopped getting gibs, we wouldn't go extinct, we would become a serious threat, which is why the gibs train just keeps on flowing.

Farming equipment doesn't build nations. People do.

the capitol and the capital.
Cash is made of cotton.

Attached: abd8f1a5bfbbecec4ffe5702d33eafc3.jpg (710x562, 74K)

This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. You have no proof. Keep believing we wuz kingz. You will always be culture vultures

Wheres your proof?

>fruits of our labor
I'd still rather see whites at McDonald's and blacks/Hispanics nowhere

Herein lies the rub: you don't give a shit about us, we don't give a shit about you. We get along splendidly without you, you revert to your more base instincts without our tempering presence. Who needs who?

So you're saying if you leave niggers alone, you get africa. Put them under white leadership and you get America? Wow, that's racist user.

>look at our historical dopplegangers
>"muh WE WUZ KANGZ"
>Ok...Look to our modern contribution and reality
>"muh WE WUZ KANGZ"

People like you just hold a deep seated envy for us.

Colonial america apparently did.

Are you a retard? Lovecraft was a huge racist.
Lefties still jerk off to him because they are empty vapid people and his imagined works are great.

Just like they built Africa's infrastructure?

Attached: 1505682176127.jpg (196x226, 12K)

Not at all whites have more Indian DNA than niggers if you want to go with that argument and if not don’t forget those niggers weren’t actually citizens until generations after whites

This was for

utility =/= need
Even if it did, and the US would be just a ordinary European colony without the enormous efforts of the noble negro, we no longer live in the colonial era.
I will grant that blacks have contributed to the US to a certain degree, but let's not pretend that the majority white population would have failed if not for the efforts of your people. Russell was and is a brilliant individual; the problem is he and his peers are a rarity within your population group.

>"muh africa"
Why would we build africas infrastructure.

This immigrant projection, and false equivalency is a tired tactic, and basically the only one you guys use to cope.

Because you cost more than what you were worth.

The digits don't lie

Attached: 585A5C3D-1512-44EE-A888-45A455F47432.jpg (750x1000, 178K)

Where's your proof? You have no proof, you can't just claim any piece of history as your own

He's right OP, you need us, we don't need you.
Go get shot by a policeman.

Where that infographic of how much crime decreases if we eliminated all of the nigs

Im from a romanichal/sinti neighborhood in baltimore that was predominantly fareskinned. My fathers gypsy family is part native american and have been in america since 1600s-1700s. My mother is jewish as well as gypsy and her family is from early migrations in the 1600s.

Early trade routes by river from the south lead to the chesapeake bay. Due to this, here we say baltimore has the worst and most primitive of all niggers because its the ones who couldnt handle staying in the south post-slavery but had no motivation or drive to head any further north. They all kinda collected here so they could chimp out together and turn baltimore into a zoo. It was really only us who stayed within the actual city limits with them because even the worst niggers dont fuck with us.

>History of america literally written in our DNA
KANGZ!!!

Well would you look at that, OP hasn't given a single source for any of his claims. (AKA:He's a faggot)
Shocker.

>literally getting replaced by farm equipment
Be thankful we didn't trail of tears your ass.

Wow, you're fucking retarded.
Blacks built about as much of America's infrastructure as they did in Africa, as in none.
Niggers don't get credit because they didn't do shit. Easy enough for you to understand Tyrone?

Attached: 1542477702139.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Rofl

>White people that enjoy the fruits of black labor, hate to give us credit for what we built? Why is that?
you got obama monkey banana first nigger president and he took the power to create isis and install CAIR muslim brotherhood...that's why..

Attached: zoo.jpg (390x285, 42K)

>common knowledge
>needs source

Picking cotton didn't build America, you dumb nigger.

Well lefties hated blacks, now they push hatred against whites. So what’s new?

2 things that you didn't even build and "etc"

He literally named his cat niggerman

lefties still hate blacks
Thats why they psuhed programs to subvert them, and turn them into the criminal trash you see today. Blacks in the 50's america were very different

I'm not denying y'all weren't slaves brought over here on Jewish ships. I'm denying that y'all ever contributed to the building of the railroads and capital and whatever else you claim you built. By your logic native Americans created modern civilization. You can't just claim a piece of history as your own with no proof of you contributing anything to it. So where the proof?

These whites day to "go back to Africa", we built this country you can go to Africa bitch.

google it

Blacks have been the biggest blight on this planet

Where the proof faggot?

>us
She's at least 3/4 european blooded, if not more.
Show a 100% negroid.

photo from detroit

>black americans
>full blooded "negroids"

Why do nigger can not build their own culture and history and have to stole one ?

The world would be a better place if everyone who has dna from south of the equator would just be eradicated

prove me wrong

you literally cant

Attached: 879198778981.jpg (333x499, 40K)

Pretty sure Pierre Charles L'Enfant was responsible for Washington. I mean research doesn't lie.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Washington,_D.C.

Pierre is French btw, so not black, but good try OP.

You may deposit your neck in the nearest noose at your earliest convenience.

Attached: 1549596040575.png (1152x648, 30K)

That's Thandie newton. She's a perfect 50/50, white English dad and black Zimbabwean mom

So a rape baby?

>Why is that?
They hate America, wonder why its so shit?

White people.

Which part exactly did you build OP?

What part did you?

the flag goes white - blue - red
Easy to remember:
White winter sky
Blue frozen river
Red Communist takeover

Attached: Proofster.jpg (600x396, 22K)