Is the Luciferain doctrine the original Hegelian dialectic? Problem: The knowledge of good and evil...

Is the Luciferain doctrine the original Hegelian dialectic? Problem: The knowledge of good and evil, and all the ugliness and depravity that come with it? Reaction: A formation of a priestly cast devoted too saving mankind from himself, and guiding him towards an evolution, where the ends justify the means. Solution: A new world order where mankind is subjugated mind, body and soul. For the good of society of course.

Attached: hitormiss.jpg (700x883, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/hegel-dialectics/
sitchiniswrong.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wat

That or maybe Death vs Life. Universe w/ God vs Uni w/o God.
"guiding him towards an evolution..." reminds me of Roko's Basilisk. In either case there is no justification except by some supreme deity.

The hegelian dialectic is a method of manipulating society. You create a problem, manage the reaction, and present a prepared solution. One that society would not agree too otherwise. False flag attacks are a modern version of this. I think it is as old as time, and that is why it so common and effective.

wat

AI, CERN and clones all have impact on our evolutionary tract. As man tries to reverse engineer creation. Eerie coincidences to long lost cautionary tales from our past. Walt Disney is just chilling out waiting for the NWO anons....

Attached: popeing where you eat.jpg (1357x1565, 218K)

It's literally that. The most evil people in existence are always the self-righteous. The ends always justify the means. Remember that well.

In the course of a normal day, I have countless thoughts. These thoughts may be appreciated as discrete entities. From the perspective of these entities, they have no concept of what gives them being - (ME). The entities are self-absorbed and ignorant of their own 'meaningness'.
But over the course of my day, I must prune these thoughts, for the betterment of myself and completion of my worldly duties. It's not personal. I dont hate the entities, they simply don't serve my purpose in the moment. I delete them. some, maybe I save for later.
This is Gods relationship to us.
Our knowledge of this though, is irrelevant as it will not save us. Only our usefulness to Him in some dimension that we are incapable of nothing anything about; only our usefulness is value.
There is no freedom. no knowledge. no will.

the original luciferian doctrine is based on the oldest known story of humans, the one of enki while christianity is a collection of jewish doctrines - the complete opposite - praising enlil and complete submission to a variety of man-made institutions representing this semitic god

WAT

Modern man will accept his shackles willingly, after all the free thinking people are disposed of.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552045439923.jpg (960x762, 54K)

>things that do not exist

Can you fucking read and stop being a faggot? Maybe you'll get a deeper understanding of how the world around you works.

That's a fact. It's been happening for a while but plans have been extremely accelerated since the 50's when they had control of the US.

Umm nope.
plato.stanford.edu/entries/hegel-dialectics/

>Create problem: You should eat that apple.
>Manage the reaction: Adam would like it too.
>Present a prepared solution: Wow, look at my new kingdom and my slaves.

You could be right. The sheer ridiculousness of life makes me wonder if it's all real, or if we are on some cyclical,neverending simulation. In the end, my pain and my family's seem real enough to motivate me if happiness does not. Suffering, loneliness and misery seem very real and tangible. Maybe we experienced these things more as a species? The things we find too ground us back to reality can be harsh. I find that exposing and destroying the international pedophile network, has given me all the motivation I need too imagine I can have an impact, however small, on this society/simulation/dream.

Too bad what they consider good or evil is arbitrary and the "elite" class is too schizo to know anything but accumulating shekels and being control freaks to the goyim. They can't even define what "evolution" means to them and verify if this definition isn't retarded.

it is written that enki gave humans free will to allow us to act against our primal instincts for the greater benefit. he then became known as lucifer, the rebel, who opposed the plans of enlil/god

the jews/christs follow enlil and believe in a return to the collective consciousness while luciferians preach decision-making based on knowledge. the problem of knowledge is that none of us is objective nor is good/evil an objective concept to begin with. this results in luciferians being a bunch of self-righteous fools acting in narcissistic ways, christians becoming slaves and jews grouping up to oppress others in the name of their ‘god-given superiority’

Pretty much sums it up user.
Then is the rapture a "Cointellpro" style operation? Just spitballing random thoughts that have been on my mind for awhile.

>for the good of society
Fuck you

read up on absurdism

it’s not like any of these thoughts was original. we have records of every single known civilization having the same existential questions and theories about life/universe/meaning and especially the greeks spent so many lives on these studies without truly important results that it is wise to assume that overthinking questions, whose answers we cannot even comprehend, is a waste of valuable time and makes us unnecessarily depressed

Sorry, I am not classically educated in philosophy. Thank you for enlightening me. What I am referring too, has been presented too me as "thesis antithesis" or the "hegelian dialectic " it is a modern slang name put on false flag ops and media manipulation. I still believe that makes my original post relevant and I would be happy to provide some historical examples, but many are well known.

>what is identity politics

I find a dark sense of humor helps me deal with the crappy nature of the things I study into A healthy balance is definitely important. I (maybe foolishly) believe that we can all make a small impact, and therefore give life meaning. I will look into absurdism, thank you.
Was the dude who started the illuminati card game, and the articles about conspiracy in playboy/penthouse a form of absurdism?

Attached: pedoscum.jpg (1436x1203, 174K)

you arent doing it right. In the case you stated, the 'problem' and 'reaction' are both contained in the 'thesis' part of hegelian dialect. Then the 'solution' would actually be the 'antithesis'... the 'synthesis' is what is going to happen when they attempt the new world order and what comes out of it. basically them getting their ass handed to them by forces of nature stopping them from trying to control everything.

Attached: 1539764714946.jpg (670x352, 11K)

>Is the Luciferain doctrine the original Hegelian dialectic
Why do people act like they've read Hegel?

> muh Enki
About that...

sitchiniswrong.com/

The Discordian Society

This is reversed. Lucifer wants to destroy the simulation and bring us to 'unity' or 'collective consciousness' as you stated. He is agent Smith, he wants to blow up the matrix.

"Gnostics believe that this Serpent Lucifer is the liberator of man and the world. It is wisdom, the liberating Gnosis that wakes man up and saves him. Of course, this Messenger of the Unknowable God, Lucifer, is an opponent and an enemy of the creator of the world.

Gnosis states that the creator wants to keep man captive in this limited, inferior and impure sphere. He also forbade man contact with the higher world, represented in the biblical myth by the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. But Lucifer, the Angel of Light, made a great sacrifice and descended into this satanic hell to give the forbidden fruit of Gnosis to man, and opened his eyes so that he would be able to remember his divine origin and his superiority in relation to the creator. Gnostics consider that before the arrival of the Serpent in paradise, man was in a state of ignorance and was blind to his true situation. They maintain that Adam and Eve were in a state of servitude until the Serpent Lucifer opened their eyes and fed them the fruit of knowledge, which made them remember their divine origin and become aware of the situation in which they found themselves. "

Attached: onepunchman.jpg (750x422, 28K)

First of thanks for the info. I am not trying to pretend to be a philosopher, or even smart. I am just putting out some thoughts and am grateful for some discourse. Secondly, I sure hope you are right, and mother nature kicks their evil asses. Maybe she might need some help from her more decent inhabitants too?

ya its okay. its kinda complicated. its 'thesis + antithesis = synthesis. thesis doesnt have to be a 'problem' , just an idea or concept. think of it as a process that refines the idea. the antithesis puts the thesis through a sifter and refines it, tests its weakness, and forges it into a synthesis. It is basically a trope that exists throughout reality in every form imagineable from evolution to complex philosophical arguments.

This is the doctrine which I am referring too. While I respect your opinion, and right too believe whatever you want. There are many people I find at a high level of society who believe the same thing. When I look at the writings I come up with a very similar definition as the one you have just given me. However not all there works bear fruit, Jimmy Saville was a very well read enlightened man, why all the transexual, gender bending? Why all the pedophilia and worse child sacrifice? Is this the ultimate enlightened state of man? Is the Orwellian future our salvation? I cannot seem too agree. Before we drag the Catholics in as a counterpoint, I have too say, I personally believe that all organized religion is bull shit. Man is his own conduit to the divine, and the priestly cast has been trying to subvert , distract, and control the masses always. The learned it from their father and creator Lucifer.

You are correct. I worried about this too. Then I realized, if it really is the correct way. They will take it and make it their own and corrupt it. They will make the correct path look like the obvious bad one and keep us away from it. They are very clever. We have to go with our gut instinct. It is just like how there are tons of terrible threads and posts on /pol, it doesnt mean that /pol is all bad. Anyone can come here and say stuff to turn people away. Idk, this is where I am at currently. But I am flexible.

You've forgot one piece of the puzzle...

Attached: 1536898490710.webm (1588x820, 616K)

I believe both jesus and lucifer will be born into this world in humans. Neither may have shown themselves yet. They are just acting out on their own. I am hoping. I think we will know when they arrive. One of them could be you, you never know.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I have no dogma that will prevent me from making allies, against the corrupt individuals seeking too harm the innocent.

>we have records of every single known civilization having the same existential questions
how can we be so sure we know the whole story? we certainly don't have all the data, nor we have knowledge of all civilizations, nor can we be ever 100% certain all the information we have is truth and not manipulated at this point...

you know one person can have insights that reach farther into conciousness than all people in the world at a given point, its called an epiphany

I believe aliens are interdimensional not interstellar. We have commonly referred to them in history as gods, demons and angels.
These are the ascended masters of Blavastsky, Crowley and Bailey. They are being repackaged and presented to the profane as "alien beings" but they have always been here and are in communication with those who practice the dark arts (child sacrifice). I may not believe what you believe, but I am not unaware. However I do not care if everyone agrees with me, just that when kids go missing from CPS or Hatian orphanages or Brazilian jungles, it is our duty as decent humans to do something. Even the most violent and sadistic criminals disdain the pedophile in prison. Why, because we know at a base level it is inhuman. Most just don't know how real that is.

Hillary was a cute kid, kinda looks like me when I was around that age

For a schizophrenic historian you sure don't seem to realize that lucifarianism is based on a mistranslation. Lucifer has nothing to do with satan. It's actual reference of lucem ferro refers to either god or jesus the two or three times its used.

>you know one person can have insights that reach farther into conciousness than all people in the world at a given point, its called an epiphany

and this knowledge won’t help anyways, that’s the point. you can live your life in any way you want and believe whatever you believe, yet it doesn’t matter in the long run. nothing does, be it good or evil since it is merely whatever your limited human perception can comprehend

all I ever learned from life is that indian 50 iq plebs that cannot think ahead of the moment are happier than the genius inventors/scientists I met