You don't happen to be holding any illegal uncircumcised children in your home, do you Jow Forums?

You don't happen to be holding any illegal uncircumcised children in your home, do you Jow Forums?

Attached: oh no no no no.png (582x668, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCYPrur6ssU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2FuoFHkIc
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/world-war-ii-bombing-was-strong-enough-change-ionosphere-180970410/
archive.is/U2a43
m.phys.org/news/2018-09-impact-wwii-raids-felt-edge.html
archive.is/o8SBx
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Wilhelm_Gustloff
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_General_von_Steuben
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Goya
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Civil_War
archive.org/details/Dr-William-Pierce-On-Human-Herd-Lemmings
mundohispanico.com/noticias/lady-frijoles-carcel-mirian-yamileth-zelaya
globalresearch.ca/25-facts-about-the-pharmaceutical-industry-vaccines-and-anti-vaxers/5433260
medicalviolence.com
vaccines.news
thevaccinereaction.org
nvic.org
vactruth.com
youtube.com/watch?v=DuEYCa7PMqU&t=4s
youtube.com/user/NVICstandup/videos
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: bhh8tjvc2vxy.jpg (1143x1600, 207K)

is he leading her to gas chamber ?

illegal white child

I hate ZOG as much as the next guy but reminder that RT is posting this as agitprop

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCYPrur6ssU
Daily reminder the demonic allies killed millions of innocent women and children.

Attached: B-17F_formation_over_Schweinfurt,_Germany,_August_17,_1943.jpg (1800x1435, 235K)

>be a husband
>baby has 102 fever
>mother won't take it to the doctor
>rubs essential oils on baby
>call 911
>police have to break down door and invade home because your wife is retarded

white people

yeah but didn't enslave and slaughter them on purpose. this takes extra malice

just slaughtered them as part of a poorly thought out bombing campaign.

desu if alien decided to vaporize us i could understand

The satanic Am*ricans and Br*tish burned alive millions of innocent European women and children out of sadistic pleasure.

Attached: DzS1F9GWwAEMIZN.jpg (450x334, 23K)

>illegal uncircumcised children
It was here already.

Attached: 1432313316391.png (576x442, 232K)

Mostly brits. Brits will justify the use of flamethrowers with bullshit sophistry like "uh, well, it will scare them real bad so they wont even get hurt right?" and they're the one who started terror bombings.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2FuoFHkIc
you're a vile lying rat. All firebombing raids were strategically designed to cause as much death and suffering as possible. The documents of bomber command outline it clearly.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/world-war-ii-bombing-was-strong-enough-change-ionosphere-180970410/
archive.is/U2a43

m.phys.org/news/2018-09-impact-wwii-raids-felt-edge.html
archive.is/o8SBx
>Bombing raids by Allied forces during the Second World War not only caused devastation on the ground but also sent shockwaves through Earth's atmosphere which were detected at the edge of space, according to new research.

>"It is astonishing to see how the ripples caused by man-made explosions can affect the edge of space. Each raid released the energy of at least 300 lightning strikes. The sheer power involved has allowed us to quantify how events on the Earth's surface can also affect the ionosphere."

Attached: bild1519.jpg (600x446, 164K)

OK, to be hones that was an excessive use of force.This type of force should be reserved for violent criminals, not to a mother and her child.
The kid is her property, the mother has the right to decided what treatment the kid should take.
These rights do not evaporate simply because the government wants.

you say that like agitprop is undesirable

we should have done more. germans are the niggers of europe

EVERY ally nation committed demonic war crimes. They are now eternally cursed and their nations will seize to exist by 2045.

These are just a few war crimes the subhuman Soviets committed.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Wilhelm_Gustloff
>while evacuating civilians mostly women and children..
>9,400 people were killed, which makes it the largest loss of life in a single ship sinking in history.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_General_von_Steuben
>In the winter of 1945, East Prussian refugees headed west, away from the city of Königsberg and ahead of the Soviet advance into the Baltic States and East Prussia. Thousands fled to the Baltic seaport at Pillau (now Baltiysk, Russia), hoping to board ships that would carry them to the relative safety of Western Germany. Steuben was in the fleet of ships sent for the purpose.

>4,500 people were killed in the sinking.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Goya
>Loaded with thousands of refugees
>The sinking of Goya was one of the biggest single-incident maritime losses of life of the war, and as such one of the largest maritime losses of life in history, with just 183 survivors among roughly 6,700 passengers and crew.

t. jew

30,000 white Am*rican women get raped annually by non whites in the US and white Am*rican males account for 78% of all suicides (but are only 30% of the population). The allies will suffer ten times what they have committed.
Br*tain has collapsed in a sea of gang rapes, societal slavery and slaughter.
R*ssia has collapsed in a sea of HIV, aborted babies and alcohol.

is it true or not? agitprop your ass.

Yeah, agitprop against the ZOG. So?

The only movement that plans to both expell and prosecute religions that have promoted infant mutilation.

Based

Attached: 1553794420132.png (4700x4515, 1.03M)

Unironically based.
Antivaxxers deserve a bullet.

>they're the one who started terror bombings.

The Germans were bombing civilians as far back as 1936 at Guernica

Keep in mind it's an Am*rican you're talking to. They have the biggest cognitive dissonance of any group of people. Tell them they *deliberately killed millions of innocent women and children the Am*rican responds "don't start sheeit" ..show the Am*rican proof they committed several acts of war *first "but we dindu know"

can't let any white kids going around with a working brain right, gotta get those brain worms asap

>only 300 civilians dead and civilians were not deliberately targeted
>bombing operations were done by Spaniards and Italians

10,000 civilians were killed by demonic S*viets in ONE torpedo sinking.

As a mean of fulfilling a military objective by clearing the basque government's forces to allow the nationalist to take control. You obviously don't seem to understand the difference.

>brain worms
Would make me laugh if antivaxxers were as harmless as flat earthers.

there is no way of hiding this from the kid when he grows up either. one Google of his last name and he is done.

So it's OK to bomb civilians as long as you don't kill too many at once, that way you can still get to play the victim later on (even after you've killed 1/4 the population of Poland)

>As a mean of fulfilling a military objective

Now we're shifting the goalposts. The Allies had military objectives as well

Just because we've rightly rejected the mythology we all grew up with of Allies = saints and Axis = devils doesn't mean the reverse is true either

What a fucking imbecile. "Terror bombings" were EXPLICITLY targeted at civilians. It's about INTENT.
Fucking moron. That or you're sociopathic.

berlin 1945 to 1948?
demicide germans in europe between 1945 and 1949?
systematical ‘population reduction’ between 1945 and 1947?

seriously..

specify what the KEY differences were.
>it was done by Spanish nationals during a CIVIL WAR .. not flying into foreign countries thousands of miles away to firebomb defenseless refugees with phosphorus who were escaping the mindless and murderous S*viet hordes.
yes you fucking low iq idiot, the number of civilians *targeted and killed matters. What also matters is the timing of the attacks.
>one is at the peak of conflict (your example) and the other was on an already defeated nation (Berlin etc).

They really should just let natural selection work its magic. Western whites are hell bent on genociding themselves, bad genes are not worth saving.

>Terror bombings" were EXPLICITLY targeted at civilians. It's about INTENT.
>Fucking moron. That or you're sociopathic.

You sound like the Israelis who claim they don't "mean" to kill Palestinians

So. what do we care if normies are subverted. Accellerationism

Cirmcision is evil and satanic. I wish anti vaxxers and pro life normies would hurry up and co opt in tactivism , so this barbaric Bronze Age blood ritual to satan ends

>>it was done by Spanish nationals during a CIVIL WAR

The Condor Legion was made up of Germans, not Spaniards

>thousands of miles away

You're vastly overestimating the distance between England and Germany

I'm not defending civilian bombing -- it's always evil -- but the Germans did it too. There was no strategic reason for the V-1 and V-2 attacks, for instance

and you *are a worthless lying subversive rat who tried to pass off 300 civilian deaths in a civil war equal to the genocide of 300,000 civilians (mostly women and children) in Berlin alone.

Your mother will get cancer if you ever try something like that again.

Let me explain it to you newfren

Attached: 1523298642946.png (1468x7317, 792K)

This, the child doesn't need to suffer from the hands of a retarded mother.

The fever went down and it was the doctor who reported her to the Stasi , not the husband

>americuts

Attached: 1512917872944.png (399x370, 13K)

By no means am I an anti-vaxxer, but having your child injected with something you're not even allowed to question by force and under the threat of jail or death if you refuse is just creepy as all hell.

Stop questioning authority

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Civil_War
>while the Republican (Loyalist) side received support from the Soviet Union and Mexico.

why don't you mention that the opposing Republicans were aided by communists R*ssians . It's ok for S*viets to bomb Spanish civilians though. You fucking piece of shit lying communist rat

It's also unconstitutional

for people who cant read:
archive.org/details/Dr-William-Pierce-On-Human-Herd-Lemmings

I sure do love the fact I was tied down as a day old infant and had my genitals butchered haha now I get to save 10 seconds if washing my dick every time I shower! Sex and masturbation yield no pleasure so I can focus on working for mr Goldstein

>muh const*tution
That doesn't mean anything now in this non white nation in case you haven't noticed. The only document that matters now is the Terms of Service each corporation has.

So where do you draw the line? You want children to be communal like in plato's republic? because that is what they are angling for. They are angling for a communistic society where it is presumed that the government owns the children from birth and IF you toe the line you might be allowed to care for your own children.

Don't forget the air tight circumcision release form

tfw Axis European born and unmarked (of the beast). One more karmic consequence for the (((allies)))

This kind of shit is why I don't care any more when cops get shot. In fact more of them need to be shot. I would love nothing more than to see a SWAT team enter a building thinking they're bad asses only to have ever last member blown to pieces.

American cops need to learn some hard lessons, in blood, about the law and about the orders you follow and the orders you dare not follow, ever.

Bad goy, bad goy
Watcha gonna do
Watcha gonna do when ZOG comes for you

I don't understand how cops can be such mindless servants of such clearly destructive organisations such as the US Zog government. They seem like logical people otherwise from my encounters with some of them.

It's only Americans who still do this blood ritual to satan

haven't you learned anything about the white American male psyche? They can never self-assess their actions. It's "oh yeah, we'll bomb the entire town" rather than question their own actions

That police video has nothing to do with vaccinations, it's video from the arrest of Lady Beans - the Honduran caravan woman who complained about the free refried beans and tortillas she was given as she passed through Mexico on the way to illegally enter the United States. She and her sister were arrested for assaulting the lady who gave them a place to live in the US.

mundohispanico.com/noticias/lady-frijoles-carcel-mirian-yamileth-zelaya

Jow Forums is never right.

Attached: 453745674567856.png (640x480, 113K)

>telling a German to stop questioning authority
If anything you should encourage it and we might just turn this ship around.

Attached: Excuse_Me_Guard.png (1057x895, 742K)

I thought it was all Anglo nations. I think it's coming to an end even here. Maybe that's what explains white Americans slowly coming to terms and awakening from the zog.

The jew declared war on Germany many years before WW 2 and...that was that!

No one else does it in the anglosphere or rush anymore,, America continues to do it because insurance companies pay doctors handsomely for the procedure and baby foreskins

Coincidentally we changed the style of circs since the 60s, we now cut way more tissue off , like Jews do

Makes you go hmmmm

>kid has 105 fever, mom ordered to take kid to hospital
>Mom told can't lie about no vaccines
>takes kid home instead, doc calls cops to stop idiot anti-vaxxer from potentially frying kids brain with a case of meningitis
>cops come to save kid

Like parents who try to pray-away sickness, at that point you step in for a child's survival.

Child's fever was 102 and had broke by the time he was back home

Nice try though

Wasn't 105 temperature, it was 102. It was just a respiratory infection and the kid is fine. Good job doing public relations for the police state though asshole. The right to exempt out of forced vaccination is one of the freedoms that the US has that other countries don't just like the first and second amendment. And toadies like you are the useful idiots that would see that freedom disappear. Scumbag is what you are.

glow niggers don't realize this is Soviet Union all over again

The jew did nothing but get in line and do as they were instructed to. It was white men who willingly killed and raped women and children. The firebombing raids on Germany were all volunteers. The celebrations and parades for the past 75 years were of and by who?! Did white Americans realize "oh shit we got jewed"?! Most Americans (obviously not all) still get teary-eyed about muh beach stormin' against tyranny™ and for our values™ shit.

damn. I didn't know that. Those Judeo-Christian values™ though, that's why America is so blessed.

Yes mister ZOG, the child has been "dealt it" as we say

We performed an IQ test after the "incubation" and we managed to shave of 20 points from the child.Over.

Attached: 8yvcqurvzun11.jpg (490x586, 19K)

They are doing an anti vacc propaganda push on Canadian media the last few days. It's bigger then rt.

This. They stopped answering the phone. But the doctors are to blame as well they waited a few hours to do anything, if this situation was dire, why did they allow them to leave the hospital and could have transported the sick kid themselves

>you step in for a child's survival.
what's to stop the state from taking away children because of Nazism™ or the "scourge of anti semitism" ..for a "child's survival"?! Or even because they want to become trannies and you will not give them the hormones

>Daily reminder the demonic allies killed millions of innocent women and children.

No such thing as an innocent civilian in nazi Germany lmao

>Stasi

Please don't use terms you don't know the meaning of you absolute fucking mongoloid.

Kvetch harder

You're boring (and obviously some subhuman)

Are you retarded enough to think that the media are against vaccinations? Just do a search for 'vaccinations' and search news and you will see nothing but pro vax shilling. The pharma companies are heavily represented in the ownership of media.

25 Facts About the Pharmaceutical Industry, Vaccines and “Anti-Vaxers”
>The objective of this list is to provide independent research and sources of information on vaccination and Big Pharma, which is what the mainstream media fails to do and instead blindly promotes the narrative and agenda of Big Pharma.
globalresearch.ca/25-facts-about-the-pharmaceutical-industry-vaccines-and-anti-vaxers/5433260

You mean innocent people sometimes die in war??!! I'm shocked!!
>seize to exist

The only crime in war is losing
Has nothing to do with vaccines. This retarded situation happened because the parents didn't take their kid to the hospital on their doctors order. The doctor thought the 2 year old had meningitis. Still the response by everyone involved was dumb as fuck

>shot
That's what happens when you have IQ ceilings...not floors, ceilings...on police and also apparently on politicians.

Oil was not involved and the idiotic father was the reason the police went in in the first place by refusing to step out and talk. Not that im defending the police response but there is no reason for you to pull random shit out of your ass

Got anymore links like that?

if it's not a bacterial infection that requires antibiotics, 102 is fucking nothing, take the kid's clothes off, fill the bathtub with 95F water and his fever will go down immediately, and you can actually play with him.
before sleep give them an antithermal and check on him every 2hrs with a thermometer.

most fevers are due to viral causes and go away on their own in 3 days.
t. father

>raping and killing of innocent people is good to the lunatic American
tell that to your daughter when you kiss her goodnight ok? When muhammad breaks in and rapes her, he's not doing anything wrong because it's a war to them. Don't change the rules then

based

I don't think it's lack of intelligence but robotic like training. To them it's all about protocol.

don't dish out what you can't take nerd

You forget the ending where the kid was diagnosed with a cold and sent to a foster home afterwards

I can give you some sites which will give you some leads
medicalviolence.com
vaccines.news
thevaccinereaction.org
nvic.org
vactruth.com
A good vid on the recent measles hysteria
youtube.com/watch?v=DuEYCa7PMqU&t=4s
Some good vids here
youtube.com/user/NVICstandup/videos

Thanks user

>step out and talk
lol yeah, that's not what would have happened bootlicker

like I said.. don't change the rules ok, we got the memo.

Take your drugs, gentile!

Attached: Juden_Pig.jpg (500x553, 37K)

>don't dish out what you can't take nerd
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_the_United_States
>White males (American) accounted for 77% of all suicides.

:) Taking the easy way out like a bitch

I like the name laurentia better

Every day I get closer to taking the Honkpill.

>The kid is her property
Only a fucking ancap faggot.

They've evolved the meme because we discovered the template for the original Amerimutt was a Eurokike.

Attached: kike mutt.jpg (612x428, 97K)

>when the Snip Patrol comes looking for you

Attached: 1526940592964.webm (320x240, 2.63M)

>they can smell your foreskin