H.A.M

Hi pol. Hitler appreciaton month is comin up. You doing anything special? I'm thinking of going vegetarian.

Attached: hitlerpage10openera.jpg (538x603, 99K)

Finally getting the women's Waffen uniform! I'm also going to invest in my 40's wardrobe some more!

Fuck off faggot

I wish you luck in it OP! Anything else you're going to do?

Yeah. Same thing I do every year. Make faggot memes of Hitler. Because he was a gigantic self-hating jewish faggot pissed off about rejection. Rejected by his father. Rejected by schools. Rejected by his own people and thrown in prison. Hitler was the ultimate pissy little incel.

Also, pic related.

Attached: tumblr_m5m1bljtw11rsuvvmo1_500.gif (500x282, 96K)

Seems like you're more into Hitler than you'd like to admit

if i feel motivated...
alo will stop drinking,. caffeine and alcohol

like dis i hope

Attached: e06bf9c2741f93b08cbf7d3dc99baf9da7e10ab2935ae05aee396ce4aba89b7e.jpg (618x1024, 87K)

The alcohol one is a good idea! I think my big goals are to better my appearance, get my daily runs up to 4 miles, and invest in a good uniform and better everyday wear. I wish more people were interested! We could have a little kik or discord group!

I've studied him. Like all good and intelligent people interested in history should study the atrocities and mistakes of the past. Only studying the good and the triumphs is one sided. We should understand why those triumphs were made, and against what.

Hitler was a gigantic faggot and his death was humanity's triumph. But we should have killed Stalin, too.

While I do like Generation Identity, and am especially supportive of the Austrian branch, I don't really think it's appropriate for a lady to wear something so revealing. I'll drop pics below of what I'm getting!

Attached: 6a0a192e230421c35e4a83911bf332e7.jpg (385x540, 55K)

Attached: a58a12dda0d434a242307bc9180e1d1b.jpg (292x570, 29K)

u sound pumpd. heil five!

i would absolutely join a discord group if someone made.

Attached: heilfive.jpg (474x355, 28K)

This pic is my inspiration for everything I want in life. Fellow female Nazi friends and we hang out and do our hair and have fun well dressed and behaving like the white ladies we are.

Attached: muclah9leod9murxmf6n.jpg (590x350, 43K)

o i guess its easy to make a server

here you go pol. lets better ourselves for the good of the race and in honor of a true badass.
gg/Z3jCvz

Attached: bestflag.png (454x380, 109K)

i knew it. pol is perfect already and has no need for self-improvement.
except for this one guy who pretnd he a girl.

and with the day of the rope so near too...

Attached: 18fw9i.jpg (790x534, 58K)

>Making up gay stories about Hitler so he can fantasize about it
This is the mind of the homosexual.

Even I disagree with most of your speech. I still agree that having a neighborhood such as nazy Germany would have been a distatful thing( even if today Germany leadership are trying very hard to make me change my opinion). The fact that American did not go after Stalin was truly on of the biggest crime made into humanity.

Attached: E41BDE28-3D20-4D71-B3E5-B9D6A3ED7C4A.png (1654x908, 1.03M)

German propaganda video of the «new Germany» .
I wonder what hitler opinion réaction would have been if he saw modern Germany ?

haha cringey pic