Call to Boycott MSNBC & CNN Advertisers

Given the grandiose and historic nature of the conspiracy hoax perpetrated by these MSM outlets and their propagandists, there needs to be a reckoning and, at the very least, an admission of guilt along with a formal apology to the public for their complicity.
However it looks like this will not come organically as these institutions are rotten to their very core and will continue to act as enemies of truth for their own nefarious motives (wealth, political power, spite, et al).

It seems that the only remedy for this to force these lying media corporations to admit guilt by attacking their revenue source: their advertisers. While most here could not bear to watch a single moment of MSNBC's or CNN's lies, the advertisement served is marketed to the general population. With the influence of social media, boycott impact on revenue is inconsequential compared to brand image; primarily since their advertisers are publicly traded companies and current investor philosophy is driven on potential brand value rather actual earnings. So it's not important that people do not physical purchase products & services, rather than that they vocally show their intent not to engage those products & services. The goal being to scare the advertisers into believing that their brand value will diminish if they continue advertising on these tainted MSM platforms.

The end result should produce a reaction in which MSM businesses like MSNBC (NBC) and CNN will become insolvent unless they make amends for the damage they've done and are continuing to perpetrate. Remember, these people will not stop until you are broke, dead, and your kids raped and brainwashed. This is an information war being fought and these people have just failed at a soft coup: they need to be held accountable. They will not do this willingly so they must be forced into acquiescence else they will continue to destabilize our way of life.

Attached: maddow.jpg (947x639, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_r1fBU_D1xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a formal apology to the public for their complicity.
id rather they went wholly out of business. I dont want them to reconcile. They're not valuable to keep around.

Whatever happened to the operation to change tv channels in airports and waiting rooms using universal remotes? The idea having been that CNN and MSNBC play all across the country to half-listening audiences and that getting businesses to stop showing em would strike a blow to their ratings if done enough.

Nigger I don't even have cable let alone the need to damage my IQ looking for this shit. Why even bother? You ignore them long enough the conditioning goes away. So long as Soros funds this shit it won't matter.

All you need to do is provide reasons to ignore it and people who get paid for this either get paid enough and walk away, or get tired of it and walk away.

I'd rather have this too, but as long as advertiser money is keeping them afloat, it looks like they'll keep filling a news entertainment demand. They are really now different than Infowars but with a higher production value (although I find Alex Jones a lot more entertaining than these hack frauds, and his conspiracies turn out to be true more often than not).

The first step is to hurt the brands that advertise on shows like Maddow, O'Donnell, Don Lemon, Chris Haze, etc. Take down their biggest shows, and the rest of the network will collapse with them. The brand value of CNN and MSNBC will tank along with their market value, opening them up to be purchased for a fire sale price.

These fuckers won't admit guilt and need to be made bankrupt.

ratings arent calculated by the actual TVs tuned in. Special people with special TVs are the only ones being documented and their habits are extrapolated to the whole country.

Doesn't matter if you don't have TV or watch them or use their advertisers. They fuck up society around you. They're peripheral parasites that will erode your existence via proxy through the gullible retards and useful idiots that fall for their bullshit.

All you have to do is be vocal and say you won't buy their advertiser's shit (who cares if you do or not), it just needs to be picked up by social media and create the perceived image that their brands are in jeopardy. Enough to make these MSM companies appear to be toxic for brands to advertise on.

What was unjustly done to Alex Jones need to be justly done to the likes of Maddow and faggots at CNN.

I've been watching a lot of MSNBC lately because it is truly interesting to see how unhinged they're become after Barrs letter, it is truly bizarre

Attached: m8d84m0zn6121.jpg (927x1200, 158K)

The ratings numbers don't matter anymore really. It's all perceived image on social media now.
It's why youtube channels can have huge numbers over the few thousands of views that CNN gets, but CNN will get ass loads of money in advertisement since it's considered a more marque brand. All you have to do is diminish the perceived quality of the brand which can be done by leveraging social media to shit on the brand's public image.

Godspeed. Too much cringe for me to sit through.

Attached: Nathan For You.jpg (767x431, 29K)

Bro, it is fucking mind numbing

Ha! This. I was tuning in to CNN to watch their sad faces and to laugh at them after the report came out. How did their ratings drop 50% overnight? Surely I was not the only one hatewatching those propagandists. :v

Watching Rachel maddows lightweight ass try to take on a real intellectual like bill barr is fucking hilarious

Insider here. Yes, I lurk, and I'm not the only one at CNN who does. But that's neither here nor there. Here's the scoop: Rachel is losing it. He's been much more prickly and confrontational than usual, and is sometimes utterly incoherent. We think he's either off his meds or drinking on the job...

Add to that the Mueller report, and it's been a complete fucking disaster. He seriously fired a member of the camera crew today for predicting Trump's re-election, and got into some kind of spat with Chris off-camera before this segment. It's getting exhausting having to deal with his volatility and neurotic outbursts at random members of the staff.

Case in point, we think he's done, and we'll probably be a channel of infomercials soon...

Press F to pay respects?

also class action lawsuit for lying and propagandizing to the american people

I really hate nigs

there is a point at which we cannot just "not buy stuff"

bump

Attached: file.png (1756x976, 1.26M)

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=_r1fBU_D1xk

More of this Louder Longer and Angrier

america just gets greater

Attached: avvvvv.jpg (1200x641, 115K)