All US maps to now include the Golan Heights as part of Israel from here on out

All US maps to now include the Golan Heights as part of Israel from here on out
m.jpost.com/American-Politics/US-to-put-Israeli-sovereignty-over-Golan-Heights-on-the-map-585116

Attached: 130632-004-09A31303.jpg (401x658, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Samson_Option:_Israel's_Nuclear_Arsenal_and_American_Foreign_Policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Right of conquest bitches. Golan is Israeli land.

Remove kebab

That's right. MIGA, libtards. Awoooo

The potential of this land will likely be better exploited by the Israelis than by the Syrians. It is therefore desirable that they should possess it.

>land supporting kikes
>not literally the worst possible use including it being turned into an irradiated wasteland

Just like the USA is Israeli land, right of conquest, woo. Fucking boomer idiot, kys.

Syria is just as "developed" as Israel. And don't forget, Assad and Putin will disagree.

the whole area is better off glassed

Did you know Israel has 200 nukes pointed at various cities all over the world? Its called the Sampson option and it ensures no one will ever abandon Israel again or the world will burn alongside the jewish people. Its probably how God will trigger Armageddon

Where are the proofs?

Last time I checked, they had 50 nukes, or so they were saying. No proof that they have one single nuke, though.

Despite your massive shared delusion on this site, there's no global jewish cabal. You're just an idiot. Sister-fucking, stormfaggot failure. The jews didn't do that, you did.

The US RUNS ISRAEL, not the other way around. The US tells Israel to sit, and like a good little lapdog, the do.

I know, I know stormfaggot. It's okay. Just slip the muzzle into your mouth, pull the trigger and go to sleep. It's what's best for everyone.

Or, like we used to say back in the day, why don't you an hero?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Samson_Option:_Israel's_Nuclear_Arsenal_and_American_Foreign_Policy
Totally incorrect. From the start the chief objective has been acquiring enough nukes to end human life if they are being attacked. The israeli people are that tough and dedicated

Attached: 220px-The_Samson_Option.jpg (220x330, 28K)

If i give someone billions of dollars for free I own them.

My tzigan brain fails to understand that.

I own the US because I give them my money. Kek. Fucking idiot memeflag as usual

404 proofs not found
Even if they had nukes the Sampson option is definitely just a jerk off fantasy by jew writers. Even at the highest estimate of 400 warheads that's only enough to destroy a couple dozen major cities. Hardly taking the goyim down with them.

Attached: 1553873957607.png (378x357, 81K)

We give Israel billions, that they have to spend on military hardware built by U.S. company's.
And it is under U.S. control once its installed.
Israel is just a forward operating base used by the U.S. to kill Muslims in the middle east.

Without Israel, the U.S. would have no reason to be in the land of oil.
Yes, Israel is USA's bitch.

I'm a brown guy fucking a white blonde blue eyed German girl

memefag detected

>Syria is just as developed as Israel
>Literally in a brutal civil war for almost a decade

You retarded, senpai?

You do realize a couple of dozen means eradicating Europe and the coasts right? Better to support Israel than have them kill billuons. It makes sense to let them have what they need. Its really their land anyway. God promised it to Abraham

For how many decades have you been constantly waging war, dumbass?

That desolate sand heap only has value as an artillery base for sandniggers to bombard Israel, or as a base for Israelis to keep out sandniggers. Caring about its status is how Jews get Americans to fight for them, or how sandniggers get us to send them money.

It's actually not that far off. Israel was a complete pariah state and did whatever the fuck it wanted until the mid 70's. The caveat of the aid package is that A. It has to be spent on US military equipment (there used to be a certain limit, like 1/4 can be spent domestically, but they withdrew that.) and B. It can be withdrawn at any time.

So, it's created this weird dilemma of dependence where Israel can't actually pursue its own goals with impunity because otherwise it might lose 1/5-1/7 of its military expenditure of that year. Even worse, Israel is dependent going forward for parts, information, and future developments from this relationship.

How many of them have been in the US?

Remember the last time you waged a war in your backyard for nearly a decade :^)

No, it doesn't. That would be like two European countries if they focused their attack, and they wouldn't be destroyed, just wounded and with millions of people dead and universally accepted justification to finish off the kikes for good.

Do not poke the Germball, I dare you.

Do it, faggot. 4th try is the charm.

Attached: 5ef.gif (749x578, 160K)

>you do realize
oh no, our urban faggots and mudslimes would die in nuke hellfire, how terrible. More like, thank you based Sampson option

Attached: Ron-Paul-Peace.jpg (980x500, 56K)

But there's jews there! And jews run the world goyim!

They can't wrap their head around the actual reality of it because it fucks up their mass delusion.

Just like their 2006 foray into Lebanon. The US said pipe down and watch the civilian casualties. What happened? They did exactly that. We may keep Israel on a considerably long leash, but it's still a leash.

Guess it’s time to buy the annual updated atlas again

t. yahudi

GYS and go back to shilling reddit

>Assad and Putin
Assad for sure, but what can he do about it?

Putin is negotiating right now: If I accept your annexation, will you accept my annexation?

>there's no global jewish cabal
>stormfaggot
Fuck off kike faggot.

Attached: JIDF 7.png (581x720, 538K)

Honestly, it's pretty much forced Israel to use Western tier tactics, and it's pretty fucking damaging to them.

>Non-lethal riot control even when the rioters aren't even citizens
>Roof knocking, leaflets, pre-warning, casualty avoidance
>Modern UN tier political options

Even worse is when you actually look at the dollar cost of implementing tactics like this.

>Israeli general's face when he could level a neighborhood for a few thousand dollars, but instead has to spend millions to roof knock and wipe out one building with precision guided weaponry and will still be blamed for any collateral damage regardless

Or hell, the best thing is when there are really practical solutions that can't be employed.

>The West Bank will now have a puppet state installed that is friendly to Israel and has a carte blanche and Israeli support to do whatever
>OY VEY, ISRAEL!!! YOU CAN'T DESTROY SELF DETERMINATION! REMEMBER LEBANON!
>Gaza is now an independent country which Israel recognizes thus Israel can go to war with impunity with the Hamas government.
>OY VEY, ISRAEL!!!! YOU CAN'T TREAT HAMAS LIKE A GOVERNMENT! THEY'RE NOT A REAL STATE!

etc

Attached: fpepe.png (234x216, 8K)

Never been on reddit dipshit. I've been here since the beginning. Just because you smuggled yourself across the border from stormfront don't make this your home.

Agreed. Forcing them to adopt western style "fight with both hands tied behind your back" tactics can only have a negative outcome. The two situations aren't remotely comparable. The US is not only the preeminent military force on earth, but it enjoys some semblance of geographic isolation. Or as I believe Bismarck said, "The US is fortunate in that it is bordered to the north and south by weak neighbors, to the east and west by fish." Israel has no such good fortune. They are quite literally surrounded by angry, well armed and well funded enemies who engage in primarily assymetric warfare against them. This owing considerably to the fact that everytime they engage in traditional warfare, Israel rapes them.

Anyway, point being what works for a massive, global superpower with essentially limitless funding can't work for a tiny nation the size of New Jersey dealing with both internal and external, as well as traditional and assymetric threats from all sides.

Honestly, I say let them fight. There's no other way to end it. One side has to exterminate the other.