"This is not a mental illness, and if you think otherwise you are a bigot!"

"This is not a mental illness, and if you think otherwise you are a bigot!"

Attached: img.jpg (621x643, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JSObvik-tf4
youtube.com/watch?v=uo5o_R8txUo
youtu.be/MH5vISsVhcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the whole point of cultural marxism is to induce a cultural shift by pathologizing everything that represents the values of a nation and normalizing everything that was pathologized previously. Most people are aware of this but don't know where this is coming from

Attached: 1553868631195.png (300x216, 43K)

crazy thought, can pathology shift?

if you manage to ideologically undermine social sciences then yes. psychology the next victim

lkao, the absolute state of the left

Perfectly natural.

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-223128__01.jpg (1080x804, 122K)

This feels like it should be a cover of Time or something with just one big quote
>AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

Imagine having a biological urge to get a dick shoved into yourself with such a thing in front of you. Must be eternal hell everyday.

If people force themselves to change physically to fit their reality than does that mean their forcing everyone to physically adapt to their reality. Also isn't their world view NPC in nature?

Our reality is being controlled by AI.

So are female to male trannys walking around with these comically oversized perfectly cylindrical cocks?

Attached: Jimmy Dean_sage.png (600x600, 204K)

imagine sucking on that hot dog tube!
#NoHOMO

Dead on, kek

Attached: 1553744271048.png (197x302, 77K)

>italians are niggers
Yes. They grow hair all the way up the shaft. Have little to no feeling, and cannot get erect unless they pump it up.
You'd have to be mentally ill to think doing this to yourself is a good idea.

They never go for realism, GIMME A 5 DOLLAR FOOTLONG DICK

Trangenders have a mental problem

Attached: i am Bitter.jpg (623x414, 206K)

>gimmie the gonzo nose dick
Doctors that perform these abomination s should have their medical licenses revoked. Theyre ruining healthy tissue. Why can a tranny cut off their dick but a guy wanting to cut his limbs off wrong?

They should just be executed

Or that. These people are mentally ill and the doctors abd government are just playing along with their delusions.

we need another hitler

god we really need another war to reset all the retardation going on nowdays

youtu.be/JSObvik-tf4

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_uyyo9fc8vecvu2u8rupn4.jpg (1024x682, 116K)

That's legit dark Eldar levels of degeneracy there.

Attached: 1485712639189.jpg (720x524, 67K)

Attached: looks legit_hot.jpg (730x758, 92K)

lol wow, imagine taking off your pants, having a giant sausage-shaped roll of leg skin dangling, sowed onto your crotch, then trying to convince someone to let you penetrate them with it. That's some horror movie Frankenstein shit there.

youtube.com/watch?v=uo5o_R8txUo

Shit man...Looks pretty rational to me.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
*spit

top fucking kek
>saved

Attached: l0000l.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Guess I'm a bigot, then.

the surgery must be cathartic somehow that they suffer pain and have control over their body but ultimatley it changes nothing because the problem was never their gender and they top themeselves
spicy

It is a medical condition. All the studies showed that simply brain are insufficiently or inappropriately masculinised compared to body. Nothing wrong per se with brain or with the body. And since we can't change the brain we change the body.

Also I have tried anti depressants, antipsychotics, psychotherapy, manning up, no fap and nothing except hrt helped.

I have a jew buddy who is a physician. He looks at this shit like artwork

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Why , what is going on there?

>what is going on there?
Western civilization is going on there. You know? that thing we need to protect from Islam.

freud is smiling on you

Attached: 1553388993388.jpg (424x736, 85K)

There's no connection of nerves, so they can't even feel anything with it. It's a numb skin tube.

A society that allows such behavior is rotten to the core and should be glassed.

Attached: 1553747420633.jpg (730x800, 243K)

Obvious kike

>(((freud)))
youtu.be/MH5vISsVhcA

why is it always white people

Every day I get closer to taking the Honkpill.

No, it is classified as a mental illness now, and apparently playing along with the delusions is the only cure.
The exact opposite recommended treatment of everything else listed in the DSM.

There are more black trannies than there are white.

Ceci N'est Pas Une Jimmy Dean Sausage.
Honk honk.

that actually get surgery though? no
ib4 cuz they cant afford it

Clown world.

Lol kill your self, fucking retard

Attached: white-power-pepe.jpg (618x803, 114K)

Well. You said it.
I'm not sure if they keep statistics on all the black trannies who die in backyard surgeries.

Attached: faggots.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Saved

saved

Attached: me.png (468x532, 235K)

Selling this sort of "treatment" to a woman suffering from dysphoria is criminal. No matter what the law says.
It can't be stated enough.

Attached: 1542734672408.jpg (1147x960, 141K)