Why do minorities spend money they don't have on luxury cars?

I live in a middle class neighborhood in queens, NY. My ex is puerto rican, she makes less than $45k and she just bought a brand new lexus. Black guy across the street rents a basement apartment, yet drives a benz. Another black guy, is the super for a building around the corner, he also drives a benz. Why do minorities spend themselves into debt? Prefer to look like they have money rather than actually have money?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-30 poor minorities luxury cars - Google Search.png (297x480, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lambright2020/status/1111866469334155265
youtu.be/Puc1CLwWNms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White people do it too. Maybe they aren’t taking out huge loans and have a ton of drug money.

Because when you're stupid poor the temptation to buy nice things to stave off the desire for suicide is just as high as when you're stupid rich.

>Prefer to look like they have money rather than actually have money?
Yes

Living in the US is a huge gamble anyway. One in six go basically bankrupt because of medical debt.

For poor people, it's the only luxury they will ever have.

Attached: IMG_6565.jpg (3264x2448, 2.43M)

Maybe, but no on anywhere near the same scale as minorities do. I make over 70k and I drive my father's old subaru forester lol

Confirmation bias. You live in Queens, idiot. Of course most people are going to be spending above their budget. If they weren't that type of person, they would be living in NJ

>Queens

Attached: stares.jpg (900x658, 111K)

It is almost as if nothing ever changes

Attached: image001.jpg (552x233, 12K)

Yes minorities spend themselves into debt for shiny baubles, why do you think the jews are pushing white genocide?

savages, like monkeys are very status oriented

I dont think you understand the concept of confirmation bias...or the difference between queens ny and the state of new jersey.

White people do the same thing

Drug dealers.

new jersey is a shit-hole

I have noticed it too. Seeing 110lb pakis with big gaudy watches and Guccu clothing while working as grocery store clerks

when applying for foodstamps, your vehicle is one of the few personal items that are exempt from disqualifying you for having too many assets. It's like how white people put money into their houses to avoid taxes due to exemptions.

Every nigger and cholo does suspiciously seem to have an expensive car. I always just assumed they paid for it with the gibs that whites arent allowed to have

The main difference here is that houses usually appreciate in value, while automobiles do not. The house my parents bought in 1991 for $95k is now worth about 800k today. The benz some coon takes 70k in debt for will be worth 15k in a decade.

>Why do minorities spend money they don't have on luxury cars?
Because they love living in debt to the jew and sin before the lord.
I got rich by never going into debt (with exception of my first house and property).
Keeping by the rules set forth by Jesus is rewarding.
>never do business with a jew
>never open your doors to the jew (homes)
>never open your gates to the jew (nations)
>The jew is of the tribe of liars, lying sounds the truth because it is their native tongue
>never pay interest. or take part in usury.
>tolerance of degeneracy is a high sin.

Attached: 1553276065806.jpg (736x576, 81K)

>why do stupid people do stupid things?

Attached: dimmy.jpg (400x400, 25K)

They buy them using connections, from fences or family or friendly dealers. And then sell them back or trade in, but only after rolling back the miles for maximum profit

no. My ex bought her lexus while she was 15k in debt by getting a 7 year auto loan from the dealership. Imagine getting a 7 year loan for a car!

before the gps shit if you knew the right people you could get carjacked luxury cars extremely cheap if you knew the right people.

Because they think having the things that successful people have will make people think they are successful. It's like the idiots that pretend to be veterans so that they can have the respect people show to veterans

>I never go debt
>except my house
thats debt...
back in the 50's you could work for 2-3 years and buy a house all cash
open borders, foreign investment and internationalism has turned housing from a common good/utility into a money making scheme at the expense of the poor

Attached: 30c4fb2354cb2c4d42e15213bf3755ff.jpg (500x700, 45K)

how the hell are there pakis in iceland?

>brink of suicide
would rather keep my jew debt

Bad priorities.

The same reason you see the homeless niggers at your library or 7/11 rapping about how they are rich and "gettin' money."

Attached: 1552971017488.jpg (377x325, 88K)

>Why do minorities spend money
Very low IQ

You can thank to gibs

You've touched on the reason we have so much immigration in the globohomo fascist cleptocracy as well.

Corporations are making money off these people.

Minorities especially Latinos and Blacks, are very consumerist and materialist in nature. Why do you think they wore shiny necklaces and huge feathered hats and other trinkets that can make you look different that the rest of the tribe/group. They need something to differentiate themselves with and to show that its more expensive than other peoples si they can get laid and so they can feel happy abiut themselves since they all look like shitskins. One just wants to look like a more richer and higher status shitskin though.

Because they get free education, unlike whites. They have to waste their credit on something.

It's a mating display. White people do it also.

>why do sub 80IQs do stupid shit

>dates a puerto rican

u must be poor urself.

t. manhattanite master race

i dont even see blacks or latins in my neighboorhood kther than delivery drivers or doormen

People have been doing this since the dawn of time. It tends to affect the less intelligent the hardest.

Status seekers will bankrupt themselves to feel rich. Only the mega rich live rich. Regular rich people don't live rich.

Attached: 900631030.jpg (848x1024, 718K)

For the gram / social media / "status"
My ex was latina. I picked her up at her place to take her out to dinner. She made a quick joke about my car, a Jetta. Well, she didn't know that I am /o/ and I totally gutted it. It was a total sleeper. 550hp twin turbo. After dinner, I drove her home, but I took a huge detour just to prove that she was wrong in making fun of my ride. I gunned it down the highway hitting at least 160. I dropped her off kicking her out of my car not walking her back to her door and said "don't you ever make a comment about my car again." And thats how she is my Ex.

Attached: the rock.jpg (1000x600, 173K)

fuck niggers

It's a low IQ status symbol to show off to other genetic dead ends. Just laugh knowing their bank account will never have more than double digits

Attached: 1437891811242.jpg (413x395, 19K)

absolutely based

Be me. Get a 6 year loan on a $34,000 dollar new truck. Interest rate on 5-7 year loans can sometimes be the lowest if they are not offering 0% for 36 month.

>Got a "free" extended warranty from manufacturer thrown in because of length of loan.
>Make triple payments regularly, sometimes quadruple.
>your EX and people like her just basically let me keep my money in investments while getting an extended warranty program for 1/4 the cost (what I'll pay in interest.)

Thanks poor people.

>have black neighbor
>gets nice new mercedes
>within days it has tinted windows and new wheels
>3 months later I am woken up in the middle of the night by the sound of a tow truck hooking up the mercedes in the driveway
He probably never made a single payment on it.

I drive Hyundai and I’m happy.

Lower IQ, more superficial, empty minds trying to buy social status.
"Look at this object I have, it's worth lots of money, I'm important, I'm better than you"

How can you stand living in New York?

Luxury/premium cars are one of societies biggest idiot filters.

Unless you are genuinely rich, like in at least the top 15% or so, then driving a luxury car is an enormous waste of your financial resources.

Until you are that rich, you’re much better off with something cheap to run and reliable. Luxury cars never meet this sort of criteria.

You’re paying for a label and slightly better performance (although not where fuel consumption is concerned) than what can get from an average car. It’s just as much as a waste of money as designer clothing (that isn’t significantly better as far as quality is concerned).

People insist on driving these vehicles because they want to cultivate a particular image, it just isn’t an accurate one for the majority of people that drive them.

The priority for these kinds of people should be to rid themselves of debt, but they’re the kind of people that will always be in debt and go through their lives with the belief that they’re something they’re not.

I don’t mean to be a smug twat, but people like that don’t impress me one bit. All the fancy cars and clothes in the world will never change the fact that they are stupid, shallow, fake and insecure and they make it all so painfully obvious.

whites are same. difference is they get pickup truck. I was suprise how pickups are so expensive.

I was born and raised in queens, My folks are retired and spend most of the time at their home in sullivan county. I get to live in my parents house in queens for free. I only have to handle any issues such as snow removal, lawn mowing, hiring the plumber/electrician if something breaks or if there's a issue with our first floor tenant. I work in manahttan on w 30th. The city is full of faggots and hipster frauds. I wouldnt live in the city if i earned a million a year.

But what if I do it for the 'Ultimate Driving Experience' (BMW). It just feels so damn good compared to even a Honda Civic 09 that I had. I literally can't get away from BMW anymore I feel. These cars have changed me. Now I'm not saying I'm going for a top end 2019 Alpina B12 or anything, but I do drive a '97 BMW 740I with 200k miles on it. Bought it for 600 bucks and have only put less than 1,000 in repairs and do the work myself. Maintenance records are perfect but she does give me issues sometimes but thet are fixable I just hope she never craps out on me.

>Why do minorities spend money they don't have on--
Materialism. They've been brainwashed.

I drive a late 80s Benz but it’s a rescue and I’ve been fixing it myself. It is a better car than almost any new car you could buy now.

>I was born and raised in queens
>I wouldnt live in the city if i earned a million a year.
hey retard. you live in the city. stop coming upstate
i hope all the bridges drop and you eat each other

Attached: make NY greatagain.jpg (540x960, 36K)

what happened to the Porsche(s)?

mindless drones that are easily controlled by shiny things. Thats also the reason why the so called elite wants mixed brown mutt people because that way they can just throw the next shiny ipone x9572 into their face and theyll be docile

Fuck off cleatis. To you, yes queens is the city, but to people in the outer boroughs, manahattan is the city.

thats a badass t modell. last true german cars. shame about the shitty shark fins on the hood tho

its all the city, ans you are all useless cucks.
shoebox living faggot, i hope they livestream the purge down there

Attached: jewyork3.png (1280x976, 766K)

You sound like hongkongers trying to explain they aren't chinese.

I have noticed this here in Australia as well, Lebo’s driving AMG’s etc.

You can get an A class with an AMG appearance pack.

They feel like they have to prove something. Think about. You might also feel like that on other plans. Maybe about women?

Do you really expect a bunch of dumb niggers to know that?

People in the outer boroughs live in large homes. Manahattan has the shoeboxes. My boss pays 11k a month for a tiny apartment because it overlooks the river on 34th street. I live in a large spacious house in queens. Have you ever even left virginia?

Why are niggers niggin? We’ll never know why. Don’t worry. The black community will be taught what real wealth means again. Stable families and communities will reign supreme for Black America yet again.

Frontal lobes are the near exclusive providence of Adult White Men(tm). Everyone else lives only in the now and is driven by emotion and other superficial things. Long term planning is an alien concept. Something that looks good and impresses other weak minded sorts sounds great... so what if it has a rapidly depreciating value and/or planned obsolescence?

Supers don't make great money, but they also don't have much in the way of expenses. Really depends on the building's owners and their specific agreement, but it's usually a pretty sweet gig, if you don't mind literally never leaving your place of work.

europeans evolved in a climate that necessitated deference of gratification. It's a huge reason tropical areas practically never produce a civilization worth a fuck

>97 BMW 740I
BASED

>what happened to the Porsche(s)?

Like fine wine, sitting here.

>thats a badass t modell. last true german cars. shame about the shitty shark fins on the hood tho
, The good news. The shitting shark fins drove down the value. I only paid $1500 for the car.

Mercedes called it a Shark today also. twitter.com/Lambright2020/status/1111866469334155265

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 1.43.23 PM.png (696x935, 469K)

I earn more than you and don't even own a car. Niggers need possessions because they're too stupid to escape the cult of materialism.

>thats a badass t modell.
I have another one.

Attached: IMG_6567.jpg (3264x2448, 2.75M)

let me tell you about africa and how they could just pluck fruit from a tree when whites had to plan for a long winter

Prefer to make their money off the books illegally and draw welfare benefits at the same time.

I go to college in a stem field. I am friends with a Hispanic guy. We both have the exact same gpa and are in the same honor society. His family owns a business and are well off

We both applied for scholarships . He gets a full ride I get nothing . His family came over during regan and my family settled in the 1600s. Clown world.

Some people are poor because they feel the need to show to other poor people that they're not really poor, so they'll buy a lot of useless shit on credit. This is how they can stay poor no matter how much they work. Also, they don't think "hey, if my boss is making that much money off my work, maybe I could do the same if I acquired some sort of capital". They think "I need to spend every single penny or else someone will take it away from me."

low self esteem

Way to ruin a classic with your faggot fins. You are the worst kind of person.

white people do that with all of these big ass fucking trucks

Why are you calling them minorities? White people are minorities now.

Attached: IMG_20190328_162033.jpg (403x388, 175K)

>don't you ever make a comment about my wife's Jetta again

They spend money they don't have on everything. Just this morning I was behind a nigger who's card was being declined. He then pulls out his brand new iPhone XS Max to call his bank.

They usually buy the most expensive cars to maintain too (Mercedes, BMW, Range Rover vs. Lexus, Acura).

Here's the thing though.

You're wrong.

The advent of quantitative easing and the subsequent extreme devaluation of the US dollar means that people who have loans and luxury vehicles are actually enjoying a higher-quality of life than people who don't take on debt.

Because the system rewards those who ingratiate themselves to the modern credit system, anyone not taking part in it and feeding the finance sector cannot afford these kinds of vehicles.

Would you rather live a miserly life and only maybe be able to afford a vehicle like this when you're too old to properly enjoy it, or would you rather get a vehicle like this when you're younger and can maximize its use at the very reasonable cost of a few percent APR?

Can't pay it off because you no longer have the cash to afford the loan due to a health issue?

Just go bankrupt. The system will reset your credit score in 7 years anyway. And if you're a minority your benefits will actually increase due to your financial hardship.

Attached: 1553652509473.png (275x251, 135K)

Wrong

>They think "I need to spend every single penny or else someone will take it away from me."

This is the proper way to think when the state is raping your currency through phantom inflation techniques.

It's all about money velocity. The only thing most poor people get wrong is properly placing the little money they do have into the proper assets. Instead of buying a depreciating asset like a car they should be putting money into the stock market or acquiring physical goods they can resell later for profit- until they have enough money to acquire things that can be classified as "means of production".

Attached: 1553856553530.jpg (750x499, 47K)

Whites do it too, just just have less gibs to settle to premium cell phones and tv packages.

Anyway it all comes from low IQ being tied with high impressionability and low impulse control. It's extremely rare to see low income people whoever responsible, the ones that are usually intelligent underachievers

What the fuck are you talking about, you clueless fucking leaf?! Half of Queens is rich as fuck and majority white or Asian, with houses costing about a million on average. Even the shitty minority areas have housing that costs more than your moose-country.

Problem with most minorities is they are nihilistic egocentric morons that live for today and can't judge consequences.

Welfare pays for other expenses.

substantiate your claim

the shitty minority areas are subsidized by the rich areas, dumbass

Section 8 housing rent can cost as little as $100/mo for a woman with a single child

youtu.be/Puc1CLwWNms

>Prefer to look like they have money rather than actually have money?

They have no intention of repaying the money.
Are they the dumb ones because someone extended them credit?

>This
Inability to understand sacrifice is required for long term gains. Everything is about instant gratification.

the same reason niggers do it in Africa, sapeurs
>some people buy cars, some people buy land, I buy clothes, I feel better when im dressed better than other people, its an ideology and im proud of it

Attached: uganda.jpg (776x1167, 203K)

the first world equivalent is digital goods

>Are they the dumb ones because someone extended them credit?

The only dumb ones are the taxpayers that bailed out the banks that made the loans in the first place.

So if you're not actively taking out loans that are really beyond your standard of living and still paying your taxes you're the one who's really getting fucked.

>White people do it too.
These days people with lots of money don't buy luxury cars. Advertising that you're fucking rich breeds resentment amongst others that can't mind their own damn business. They're more likely to buy a high trim vehicle than go up to luxury cars.