Are cops disgusting fed pigs or just regular dudes trying to do their jobs?

Are cops disgusting fed pigs or just regular dudes trying to do their jobs?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

depends on the cop retard. why do people always generalize?

Attached: 321.png (250x238, 52K)

They are all morally vacuous, but we do need them on our side. it's complicated.

They are all Disgusting Fed pigs.

Why are Krauts such fucking pussy lecturing little bitches now?

Half of my National Guard unit were police officers. They would all sit around and share stories of how they had violated people's civil rights. By far the worst were San Bernardino sheriffs.

It really depends on cop to cop but I'd say there are more boot licking pigs than based ones

Attached: 1553821736332.jpg (427x330, 22K)

Because you have to make some generalizations when dealing with literally millions of people

I would say the minority that are corrupt are the only ones that could be classed pigs, and I mean tyrannical corruption not leniency or self preservation.

cops are inherently corrupt as a profession

Cops are your enemy. They protect minorities and leftists and are the force behind the threat of taxation, ex: "pay up or we'll kill you or you go to jail". Said taxes are then spent on subsidizing minorities to outbreed European-Americans. They also enforce evil, unconstitutional gun control laws, and many many more grievances that I don't have time to list.

It depends on the country. Here in Britain they are brainwashed cultists who work as enforcers for the globo-homo orthodoxy, bully nationalists with 1984-esque thought crime laws and enable the mass rape of white children. So fuck 'em.

Attached: 1551124718167.png (1412x819, 474K)

Im no anarchist

shut the fuck up memeflag

I'd be on edge too with all the armed nogs and beaners running around.

Attached: always_remember-you_voted_for_this.jpg (855x883, 262K)

they used to be dudes
they used to have this magical super power called discretion.
then policy started being made by people with no idea about policing or life in general
they started hiring only low IQ robots, preferably ex military... people who are good at following orders
all the good cops got old and retired and or got sick of the bullshit and moved to some small town somewhere to get away from it all.
now you are left with a bunch of good little governmental robots carrying out orders.
sure there are some good guys left but they are few and far between.
for the most part the crazy shit that happens with cops happens in big cities where all the other retardation happens.

>the entire board is dedicated to generalizing niggers and Jews

Idiot

>upholding the laws people who hate the nation state make

Either way hope you all die

Gonna be a glorious site to see your bodies dragged behind a f-150 with a confederate flag and mud tires down the Main Street for being on the wrong side when the shtf

When shtf it’s gonna be fun bringing some real guerrila warfare to them

They won’t last a week

Gadsden is an American Flag. You stupid shit eating Mongrel