Convince me Jow Forums why we shouldn't reunite all the Anglo countries together

Convince me Jow Forums why we shouldn't reunite all the Anglo countries together.

Attached: anglo alliance.png (2000x1001, 311K)

>thinks guyana is a anglo country

Attached: wenn_t_emma-watsonv032114-651x330.jpg (651x330, 43K)

A pan European federation is the ultimate goal

Why are Guyana, Belize, and Hong Kong included?

>Éire
>Anglo

Imigh leat

because Canada and New Zealand, england barely hanging on too.

Do you want to make the U.S. even less white?

Attached: 1550383361120.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>Irish
>Scotish
anglo

Becuase you would spread all the problems of each country and none of the strengths

more like all monolingual countries
excl quebec

Because no one wants to be reunited with the US, it's such a shithole.

because america is the only relevant nation and we don’t want the cucks who gave up all their rights in the other colonies to contaminate us.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: ANGLO'D.png (1200x1691, 889K)

This would make us whiter

fuck the states, canzuk for life

Attached: canzukflag.jpg (1600x1200, 301K)

Take America and Ireland out

Ireland hates Anglo and america is too degenerate in its current state

Attached: 1533755793700.jpg (660x393, 58K)

that’s rich coming from a fucking leaf

America is comprised mostly of German diaspora. Hmm. We went to war with Britian to establish our sovereignty and independence, reneging on the sacrifices my forefathers made is counterproductive. Also, according to both Ancestry and 23AndMe I'm 16% Native American, specifically Blackfoot and Oneida. Gonna be a hard pass for me.

what's worse is it was like 40% at the time of their independence and they've done nothing to restore it

Dude white people are the worst. Violent, racist, inclusive, prejudiced. I think we need to round them all up and segregate them somewhere, maybe one of the North American or European countries.

You mean the EU?

>a fucking redskin
Your kind dont have rights, you lost those when you lost the war. But for our good grace, you'd be extinct.

Belize speaks English.

It used to be a British colony called Mosquito Coast. lmao

Hi Elizabeth

Loicense to wank

Debts

>every other country is whiter than the US

Can we afford the IQ hit by allowing the United Statesians into our hypothetical Federation, fellow Anglophones?

Hong Kong is england m8

>the weaknesses would be shared, but the strengths wouldn't be

Illogical.

Most of the former empire isn't included. I was curious why he chose those countries in particular.

Britain should be fuck off. We killed each other for this country for long time. It would be massive spit to founding fathers in the face.

There's really no answer to that question you won't find offensive, so I'll just leave this here.

Attached: America.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

Honestly you would do better under apologetic British rule than authoritarian European rule.

Yeah I gotcha. Either autism or ignorance I guess?

And I was wrong, Belize was known as British Honduras, Mosquito Coast was a name given to the present-day Eastern coastlines of Honduras and Nicaragua.

And ghana, nigeria, kenya, Uganda, Zimbabwe etc be included

Cause the British and thier Commonwealth Lapdogs are are all Muslim Dick sucking cunts. They are weak worthless. We are fighting to not become the shit that they are

i want to cum on her teeth