Italians are niggers

>walk home with gf
>nappy headed kid across the street and to the left about 500 feet away is playing basketball shirtless
>"look at that nigger over there"
>"they're sicilians, user"
>"oh"
>she comments on how i'm lucky to not be one since my grandmother was from napoli, or "up north" according to her
>up north
>by napoli
>tfw can't even tell the difference between literal niggers and people the same race as me

Attached: sicilian.jpg (668x961, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Italy#Modern_Italy_&_Immigration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_emigrants_to_Italy
theculturetrip.com/europe/italy/articles/the-key-differences-between-sicilians-and-italians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Perhaps you should watch your tongue and start behaving like a real human fucking being, you fucking racist pig.

Sicilians ARE niggers user, didn't your dumb cunt gf ever watch True Romance? wtf are you feeding that bitch>?

i'm not white

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Looks like a swarthoid.

Attached: ZPZw6vV6HYA.jpg (566x358, 31K)

Attached: KhwV7EtWjQ4.jpg (399x301, 25K)

Attached: q48YgQniOQg.jpg (466x600, 31K)

Attached: bLh_Hv-5Cos.jpg (519x519, 34K)

kys pedo

That's from searchface.ru

This jew larping again holy fuck go away. How many times are you going to post this shit? Is this how you plan to stop the "Alt-Right"?

You must be new here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Italy#Modern_Italy_&_Immigration

>North Africa (Maghrebis) 646,624 1.07%
>Sub-Saharan Africa 324,917 0.54%
>Latin America 285,169 0.47%

Italians are at least 2% nigger presently, 1 in 50 Italians is obviously a nigger, and probably much more than that carries strains of nigger DNA but doesn't identify that way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_emigrants_to_Italy
> Immigrants from Africa officially residing in Italy in 2015 numbered about 1,000,000 residents.

>In 2017, there has been a 40 percent increase in the overall number of migrants arriving in Italy and in 2014 over 170,000 migrants arrived which represented the biggest influx of people into one country in European Union History. A large percentage of them arrive via Africa.

OP's concerns seem valid for present-day Italy (although the United States has about 10x the nigger % so it may be a lesser concern) but I don't know to what degree that would apply to Italian-Americans descended from those who immigrated generations ago.

It is better to be sicilian than a 56% muttoid

Stop posting children, ahmed

whats with the italian hate threads all the sudden?
jews doing another psyop to divide us?

look a nigger

nice VPN shitskin burger

Attached: A5D431C5-3B78-4B22-B3F4-59F695D6A6B3.jpg (850x400, 81K)

romans were germans

It's Ariana Grande. Just showing that she's not white. Even in her childhood she looked swarthoid.

t. Sicilian

Oh god it’s this autist again

>napoli
>north italy
Pick ONE and ONLY ONE

based pedo

I'm white see!

Attached: IMG_3644.jpg (1024x639, 92K)

The same thread over and over,how much are you jelous of us?

His hard working mutt parents are probably getting extorted by the local mob.

Attached: IMG_3645.jpg (421x421, 60K)

Jesus Christ she looks like she smells like kitty litter. Like I can smell her fucking home through my computer she smells like cat piss and shit.

Ariana Grande only wears a fake tan and pretends to be black to sell music.

Attached: niggerwoman.jpg (894x612, 79K)

She used to look like she smelled like fresh summer roses and baby breath, I blame your degenerate shithole.

Attached: IMG_3646.jpg (750x563, 101K)

So does Eminem.

oh this D&C shill thread again

Attached: 00atvvv66msnacaX9vMXss1202anan8235c52c.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

I’m fucking dying

Attached: DF4FB7A0-18D4-42A1-9BA9-2018D6D78CFC.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

That's perfect, Jews are white though.

those fake nails are 100% sure sign of coal burner status.

No she's mutt Moor swarthoid

This again

It's only about 2% of our population doing the shitholling.

Attached: grande.jpg (800x421, 52K)

Found the “male feminist”.
Day of the rope, baby!

First of all, you´re an imbecile
second
Sicilians are not Italians ( if you call a real sicilian an Italian, he´s going to be piss)
and also AMERICANS are not Italians
you guys are all mutts
theculturetrip.com/europe/italy/articles/the-key-differences-between-sicilians-and-italians/

what´s your deal kid

yeah youre generally right.
there was this kid i used to go to school with whose dad is sicilian, owns an antique shop, and cheated on his mom and remarried a mexican.
the friend himself is a pathological liar and stole a pair of vans from me in 7th grade.
hes like 5 feet tall and married a fat pacific islander woman and works at a major tire servicing corporation. no college education and all he really cared about throughout jr high and high school was fornicating. he ended up getting his ged when i was already in my second year in college.

Attached: 3E172710-DBD5-41F1-ACE5-99A2C4392B2E.png (270x378, 135K)

Nice vpn israeli kike

LMFFAOOOO you people are fucking morons