Thoughts on this man?

Thoughts on this man?

Attached: CheHigh.jpg (220x282, 17K)

>Thoughts on this man?
Non-White.
Anti-White.
Judeo Communist.

This is Justin's dead brother. What do you see?

Attached: hmmmm.png (1895x858, 2M)

>the peoples leader
>kills said people
mentally ill

Edgey autistic faggot

Massive faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-130513.jpg (924x706, 323K)

My great Uncle knew him personally. He was an emotional faggot

Man? I only see a commie.

He's a commie, so he sucks.
But, he hates fags and nogs, so maybe he doesn't suck too bad.

It's is the end times, he has come. For he is Che gavara, destroyer of economies. Lock up your liberties and food. The armies of communism march.

Always with the blue pilled yanks going 'hurr commie hurr'

>"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese."

>"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

>"Mexicans are mostly a rabble of illiterate Indians"

>"We're going to do for blacks exactly what blacks did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing."

Attached: 1550792317112.jpg (2048x1822, 435K)

Good Leader

A cunt

He was based and more of a man than anyone in Jow Forums
Not only was a doctor , he was also a fucking intellectual
The commie shit I dont care , everyone has a different vision of the perfect world
the jews fear that man
pay respect dont be a jew

His wife

Attached: ff3120fb49c56735500272cd8a89fba4.jpg (480x447, 32K)

He was a hero and a true revolutionary. Few men have the singleness of cause and conviction he had.

and his wife was a dream wife

kike and niggers
Burgers are fucking retards
that´s why they went for Adolf
another great man

why??? americans are disgusting

Attached: GettyImages-516833516-640x480.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Attached: NPChe.png (944x1024, 339K)

he hated foreigners and Israel before it was cool.
LEGEND

I actually would wear that shirt.

real life big boss

based communist

useful idiot

He fucked Cuba more than the US ever did.

Still think he is a good man before hitler. Being obseesed with milk and not onions is manly AF

Argie being salty

you guys should take care of that Border
holy shit dude, I´m in buenos Aires for the moment.
IS FULL OF BOLIVIANS NIGGERS, I´m glad i´m out in like two weeks

trudeaus illegitimate step dad?

Did you want to suck his cock ?

An alpha male who hate nignogs and trannies worshiped by nignogs trannies and beta male.

stockholm syndrome

killer of innocents

Attached: Che kills.jpg (576x466, 123K)

“…el negro indolente y soñador, se gasta sus pesitos en cualquier frivolidad o en ‘pegar unos palos’ (emborracharse), el europeo tiene una tradición de trabajo y de ahorro que lo persigue hasta este rmincón de América y lo impulsa a progresar, aún independientemente de sus propias aspiraciones individuales.”
---------------------------
"...the indolent black, spends his money on any frivolity or on’ beating a stick ' (getting drunk), the European has a tradition of work and savings that fallows him to this corner of America and impels him to progress, even independently of his own individual aspirations.”

Attached: 1528924493087.png (480x288, 188K)

Justins whore of a mother was impregnated by Castro and Guevara while the cucked father watched and said repeatedly "capitalism is evil, communism will save us"

Che was of Spanish heritage, stupid mutt.

Attached: 1525507634593.jpg (1200x1200, 255K)

Great man. I don't care for his commie beliefs but he showed that people can overthrow a government when the time comes. Too bad he fucked up so bad in Bolivia

Innocents??? hahah Inocents of what retard kike

he hated niggers after he found out how useless they were, so he was a-okay in my book

>A good commie.
>The only good commie is a dead commie

>Non-White.
Uh, pretty sure the guy was white...

I liked the shit he talked about indios and nigs. That's about it.

Attached: 1552667730660.png (986x995, 37K)

He done what needed to be done in Cuba, will no reply that in other countries.

Good guy

I would take him to a helicopter ride

Attached: 16768350039_3cb1ab5d27_o.jpg (465x639, 47K)

Dead homosexual.

Attached: D4E6B633-F8FF-4FA3-BF84-A2E5DD963B21.jpg (716x618, 97K)

I disagree with his worldview almost entirely, but like Mandela, I can't help but admire his conviction. I still don't really understand how a communist was as racist as he was.

True story here, my old college teachers father actually created the original two tone portrait of Guevara you see everywhere, and the idiot didn't even copyright it.

Must be rolling in his grave seeing todays commies

One of my professors' research created the tech they use in the touch payment cards in the London underground and now in subway systems all over the world. He didn't patent it and hasn't made a penny. If you invent anything, always hire a Jew.

>Non-white
no spic is really white
>Anti-white
Show source and/or quote
>Judeo Communist
Would need some more sauce on those two

El che was an OG anarchist, he colaborated with commies and such commies betrayed him because he was too anarchist for Castro's taste. El Che was on a full mission to get rid of liberals in every single extension of the word (ideologically and economically). His greatest mistake was to be associated with Castro (the real jew) and not killing enough fags. Big Boss is based on Che's vision of a world of anarcho mercenaries.

Attached: Dead-che-pre-cleanup-che-guevara.gif (576x500, 319K)

> I still don't really understand how a communist was as racist as he was.

He was not a commie in the strict definition of the term, or at least nothing like what we use to know as "commies" nowadays. He was more of a pure anarchist and found a lot of common grounds with Castro in their fight to bring down the neoliberal stablishment. He got betrayed by Castro for not swearing allegiance to their (((misterious))) overlords and funders. I find hillarious how modern day SJW's like to use him as a symbol, dude was a total racist and a misoginist social misfit. He despised people with a liberal mindset because he considered them the spoiled and numbed-down sons of capitalism.

haters gonna hate

Attached: 3xemxWV[1].jpg (1024x684, 106K)

tranny

What did Kojima mean by this?

Attached: MGSPWHeader3.jpg (600x482, 73K)

Liked to shoot gays in the face and on camera.