He survived !

youtube.com/watch?v=jT1CuulU5H4

Attached: ddddd.png (562x492, 271K)

WTF

how much taxpayer money is this shit costing

Attached: blackface-story_647_032917081110.jpg (647x404, 29K)

What happened to the other bitch? She should've been beaten to a pulp.

>Niggers being stupid
What a pleasant surprise

Niggers really don’t have any brains. I remember seeing a caricature about a nigger having trouble shooting him self in the head, and missing his brain, but I didn’t think it was real.

he became a potato nigger.

cringe

honestly I thought he would die

The only reason he survived is indirectly thanks to White people since we created modern medicene good enough to solve it.

Wasn't the story that the dude and her set it up to look like an accident when they were trying to murder him? They would've been charged with manslaughter anyway so I'm not sure what their plan was.

I like the way his nigger friends just run away.

>only 9mm

I think their plan started with doing some crack, then it just sort of went from there.

please don't have children

it's pretty funny actually.

that's how they are. "friends", "lovers", or "advocates" as long as they can profit, and gone as soon as the smallest problem becomes apparent.

this is why social contact with niggers is never a mutual relationship of giving and taking, it's always based on you giving them something (money, social status, ...).

Got shot in the head and his IQ went up.

>blasted his negrol-cortex
>learned how to write

Not if you're Irish.

great im sure hes going to get a job and be a real productive member of society now

Attached: ohhno.png (608x541, 411K)

Man I'm really getting tired of white people on this fucking board.. holy shit man do have any other fucking angle?

Attached: Walter_Paisley_(Howling)_001.jpg (285x304, 12K)

Do away with wealth distribution and that angle will go away. We are subsidizing niggers playing with guns.

Attached: 437F798A-D280-4D7D-B45C-2FCA01FC26D5.jpg (723x429, 180K)

based

Shut up nigger go play with a gun.

Millions of your tax dollars.

post the vid faggot

topkek

Now that you mention it, that was a good picture.

>white people
it's americans.

Attached: mutt.png (388x404, 32K)

>The woman who shot him is Cassandra Nickcole Damper of Houston. She has been arrested, good. GUNS AREN'T TOYS, PEOPLE.
Found this in the comment section, not sure if It's reliable info though.

Something about brain damaged people really strikes me in the feels.

Attached: Hide your Pain Harold.png (500x729, 75K)

me too, that's why I do not like black people

>JGaomsIC
Just when I thought black names couldn't get any weirder.

Attached: jungleboogie.gif (350x226, 3.79M)

Black people aren't brain damaged, they're just stupid.
As stupid as this guy was it's fucked up seeing the burden that dumb negress who shot him caused his family.
His character seemed to improve though.

This guy who posts "cringe" is a tard.

That's neat. Humans are cool.

Post original vid

thats right white bois you cant kill a strong black man let this be a lesson to you

I always felt it was a hit with the cunt trying to pretend it was an accident.

true

Attached: the absolute state of black IQ.png (1683x1446, 1.43M)

>33
>Bnoog

Checked and kekd

Attached: check.em.boys.png (291x267, 129K)

Attached: 1538734181649.jpg (880x898, 76K)

don't play with guns kids

Nothing edgier than ridiculing a black man getting shot. I mean if this is what makes your day I can only imagine how pathetically mundane your boring ass life must be.

i wouldnt call that surviving

dumb guy is gonna get used and abused for his gubmint check now too lol

take me out....toooooonight

>Is this the stopping power of 9mm?
seriously though... how

Attached: 1546540636147.png (1490x1208, 754K)

you're not White

Me too man. I remember when his sister was saying he was responding, and I thought it was just wishful thinking. I thought he was definitely dead or doomed to vegatable status.

I can't believe he's actually conscious and talking.

What the actual fuck?!??! I could have sworn I read articles saying he got killed? I even watched the video. He got shot right in the head! Also they said he got shot in the right side of his head, but from the pic and from what I remember from the video is was the left side of his head. Was the video flipped? Can't recall if he was in the drivers seat or the passenger. That bitch should get a lot of jailtime just for being a fucking retard and a danger to society.

>what's your message
>dOn'T pLaY wIf GuUuUuUnS

Attached: stereotype jew thing.jpg (124x115, 3K)

>be nigger
>play with loaded guns as if toys
>get shot by retsrded negress
>become retarded yourself
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Why have pity when someone puts themselves in a situation like that, dummy?

He's now Forest Whitaker's stunt double.

Attached: d56f8fe0e9d228765d4e8508cf52fc2ba16b868b.jpg (600x300, 41K)

That lead in his head increase the value of his nigger ass. This is why niggers don’t commit suicides by shooting their head, these concrete skulled dumb animals survive it!

Attached: 681B38E9-62A4-4641-911C-7C3420BEE59B.jpg (2100x662, 99K)

>the only one with a brain from that video
>now has brain damage
such is life

Always thought how strange it was to die so quickly from a shot in the arm, nigga just panicked and passed out from a blood pressure drop.

Wait nevermind this was a different nig who got shot by a chink cop

lmao. wasn't he telling that bitch the whole time to just calm down and cool it with how much she was trying to act tough with that gun? I can't believe he survived. I read somewhere recently that if a bullet hits you, there's an 80% chance it's not going to kill you if the proper medical personell are close by. By that I mean if a bullet randomly hits you 80% of the time it's not going to hit something that's going to cause a quick or immediete death. Not sure how true that is, but just heard it recently so it's fresh in my mind.

This guy got shot right in the temple didn't he? I might be remembering the video wrong, but holy shit how did he survive that?

non-taxpayer detected

im 9% irish

she got no jail time. all charges were dropped

Dis nigga be retarded now.

She shot him on purpose.

Interesting

That's kind of what I thought from the video at the time. She was with another guy in the back. Kinda seemed like some sort of hit job. Also both of them ran away instantly after the gun went off. Was he recording it? where did the video come from?

Show us a video already fagtrons.

Attached: 1484933561798.jpg (637x637, 64K)

I'm 10% norwegian but it doesn't give me the right to call them snowniggers you filthy bigot

>Posts white guy.
Know your place, boy.

>I'm 10% norwegian
> but it doesn't give me the right
thats because you faggots have gotten your balls chopped off like cucks

Attached: 1551742444177.png (326x277, 68K)

I was thinking bullshit at first but seems like what most the comments on youtube are like also though. Was reading through them and seen someone posted that charges were dropped on her. What the fuck.

it was a livestream me thinks

No brain to be damaged in non-whites. That's why we aim for center mass.