Asexual

I have an (allegedly) asexual friend. No matter what I told him, nothing worked. I know he'll suicide in the end as he suffers from a biological control mechanism, but is there a way to redpill him?

Attached: 39778175.png (378x370, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asexualoutreach
asexuality
facebook
asexualitic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how about you obey the NAP and leave your friend alone

Not caring about women whilst not wanting to fuck a dude? sounds like the best of both worlds

hes not fucking with stupid bitches? sounds like hes redpilled already m8

Not really. He cares more about women than most failures of men I met. He keeps seeking perfection and obsessing about girls and has no sense of ridiculous. He's entered a cycle of self destruction and emotional suffering. Not surprisingly, he wants to live in an anime world.

>keeps seeking perfection
In girls, I mean, while he's far from perfect, or even from a regular person.

so he's just a weirdo and not asexual

he doesnt sound asexual from your description.

That's what I tell him, but he "identifies". He even found subcategories. Funny thing is that he wasn't like that at all until last year, where he obsessed about a girl and got his ass kicked.

Fuck him in the ass. I heard it works well with Brazilian men.

Attached: 1553627623605.jpg (960x582, 43K)

So he is just a larping faggot biding his time

felipe has been KIA btw, RIP

fuck muslim niggers

Why did he get his ass kicked?

Chadersson probably knocked him

She put him to rest. No woman wants a man that doesn't see any worth in himself.
Should I just let the fucker die? I kinda pity him because I went through similar things, but I found shelter in seeking being the best man I can be, and he seeks shelter in gay shit and suicide.

I had a friend who claimed to be asexual. Then he got a girlfriend and fucks her. Unless you have some freak hormones disorder 9/10 odds are it’s just a cope.

maybe joining a serious military would help him, but I don't know how ours is

You dont have to redpill your friend. He has already become immune to the roastie menace which means that he is leagues above a primitive chimp such as yourself.

The fact that he suffers from a biological control mechanism just proves to me that homosexuality and transexuality are diseases.

Since when is trying to convince someone of anything against the NAP, do you even know what those letters stand for you faggot?

A short search on the Internet has come up these resources.
Some are Brazil-based.

asexualoutreach org

asexuality org/en/topic/55239-asexual-associations/

facebook com/AsexualOutreach/

facebook com/AVENOfficial

asexuality org/en/topic/73320-asexuality-on-jornal-da-cultura-brazil/

>7,5% of Brazilians identify as asexual as opposed to the general 1% estimate (!)

asexualitic com/members/mayara/friends/

Put in the dotcom periods to use addresses.