Women are worried about incels making 'dogpilling' become mainstream

archive.li/y4Ohg

Attached: 11312409_375885112604421_2036640965_n.jpg (612x612, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1faGNp9xvNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qm5p6OZyVQs
vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/vancouvers-asian-men-fear-women-prefer-white-guys
youtube.com/watch?v=4CtHoc16CKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women do really fuck dogs, when they have the option to. horses, ponies and goats too.

Imagine being such a dogfucker that you preemptively make an article defending against these accusations.

White women fuck dogs and Asian women eat them when they're done.

women are natural traitors who fuck everything and submit to any dominance

You mad, good boi?

>

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

Vive Le Yellow Vests

Just because Asians eat dogs doesn't mean they are them.

>incels

Oh who the fuck am I kidding. There's no difference between Jow Forums and reddit now.

?

Looks like i finally swallowed the dogpill

Attached: 1546704732419m.jpg (1024x488, 72K)

Christians ever since Charlemagne have been globalists and multiculturalists. We need something new. No Islam, either.

>dogs get more action with female humans than i do

Attached: 1450666555925.jpg (250x221, 11K)

Dangerous breeds should require a license

Unironically need to be kept in cages or homes just making food and cleaning and pumping out children
There is literally no need for women outside of care and health industries

Every woman who uses the word incel as an insult fucks dogs, no exceptions.

Take the Gnosis pill
Defeat the desire of temptation and you shall be set free from suffering
Desire leads to suffering
Suffer not a wet holed bitch to lead you astray

Attached: A5A01114-CB23-4AA7-9E60-676A7BB8CB4F.jpg (2465x2258, 3.81M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-19-23-32-17.png (1440x2880, 903K)

I guess you could say they are about to spend time in the dog house

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

This whole article reeks of damage control.

May your path to enlightenment be fruitful.

So girls with female dogs are OK if I understand correctly

>That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)
Is this supposed to be ironic? Christian groups are the reason for the collapse of the right wing in Canada. They don't give a shit about immigration, just muh pro life.Their state enforced social conservative bullshit drives everyone left.

You don't need a 'don't fuck dogs' law to stop people from doing it. Simple social shaming works and it doesn't require government intervention. The reason why we're in this mess is that everyone just wants the government to fix it so they don't have to actually stand against something and deal with conflict.

(((Journalists))) really can't help themselves, they take every bait.

Attached: DayOfTheRoast.png (735x586, 957K)

Let's pretend for a second that women ARE having intercourse with dogs on the regular.

Why aren't women talking about it on the internet?

youtu.be/1faGNp9xvNQ

>hating imperialism this bad
Is your low t whats lowering your confidence? Or is it the other way around?

Any woman with a pitbull, fucks it. Thats a fact.

I feel like women aren't concerned with the fever dreams of upset internet dorks, but hey you've got an anecdote.

Attached: Black Hole Sun doggo lick.jpg (951x759, 454K)

>dorks
1980's called, they want their stale insult back.

1. women arent on the internet
2. how often do you talk about your weird sex practices on the internet
3. id fuck a dog why didnt i think of it earlier

It came back into style briefly during the 2010s you dweebie.

>came back in style
Leave already, roastie.

>1. women arent on the internet
I think you're confusing rules of the internet with reality.
>2. how often do you talk about your weird sex practices on the internet
Unlike men, women are obsessed with blabbing about everything regarding sex.

Attached: oh honey.jpg (854x480, 50K)

>Why aren't women talking about it on the internet?
It's a real mystery. Just maybe they don't want to be known as the girl who fucks dogs and have their life ruined...

They can't safe guard their privacy so it remains a close secret. Most women are tech illiterate and can barely send an email. For that reason, almost all discussion about illegal things done online is done by men.

No, seriously, leave.

Attached: DoNXXWAXkAAUni7.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

Bullshit. Reddit alone is filled with women talking about cucking their husbands and boyfriends, cheating them out of their money, etc.

What have you done

We do fuck dogs, though...

>Jow Forums is pussy repellent
UNSURPRISING

>I think you're confusing rules of the internet with reality.
women dont sit at home sharpening their katana blabbing on Jow Forums about nazis
>Unlike men, women are obsessed with blabbing about everything regarding sex.
Unless your a woman and this is just your own experience, id be concerned for what kind of friend groups you are in. assuming youve ever even seen a woman

>b-b-b-but m-m-muh hole
confirmed for roastie

> they want their stale insult back.
Even in Finland, they know weak of an insult dork is.

Attached: cumminggt+planes+came+from+the+outside+gt+planes+came+from+_9dec401a9deefef71a9bb7878b207471.jpg (659x591, 30K)

I love how the dogpill itself is never actually refuted. The entire article is just
>oh no le evil incels are saying damaging things!
The fact that she never disputes the dogpill itself just leads me to believe it’s true. Also it never ceases to tickle me how these cretins think incels have any cohesive “ideology”

Attached: 6FFACE69-5A48-4480-AC19-1E35299E09B7.jpg (400x400, 28K)

How can you not take a hint? Also, if we were pussy repelent, you would have left already, whore.

None of that is illegal. Just think about it, what illegal content do you see women talk about online? Anything? Maybe the odd woman talking about copyright piracy, nothing greater.

Not to mention, all of that including marrying for money is still accepted in society. Little social shaming goes on and women doing this get supported by other women. It's a completely different animal, literally.

finnish are fucking connoisseurs of insults, we construct sentences even sometimes only of vulgarities, and thats when we arent trying to insult you.

HI R-EDDIT. Thanks for BTFOing the evil internet nazis. Upvoted and enjoy your Reddit Gold.

incels have a more cohesive ideology than feminists, change my mind.

lul

Incels have existed forever, outside of small periods of enforced monogamy. Feminism has only existed in small instances. Feminism is delusion, Inceldom is reality.

Then maybe they should stop fucking dogs.

This. Fuck the demiurge and his pants on head retarded machinations

I was "gay" or "bi-sexual" in high school, mostly to game girls. I knew girls loved hanging out with faggots. The truth is, the second you start talking about sucking dicks with girls, they really let it all out.

They talked about which guys they had sucked off, how they suck off their dogs. What girls will let you finger them.

Now keep in mind this is typically a high school girl who's seen as non-virginal, she might not be seen as a massive slut, but no one is going to believe her if she tells them she's a virgin. There are a lot of "good girls", most of the time they are hyper religious. Most hot girls are right wing extremist, most of them are also religious.

Hot girls who are not religious or right wing are damaged and have self hatred issues. Most of the time a chad got them pregnant at like 14 or 15, saying he wanted to marry her etc.. then he just strait up abandoned them.

Oh, also girls fuck their "gay friends". Gay is not a sexual preference, its just a life style of un-attached degenerate sex and drug use.

Any dog fucker ( most slutty girls ) will fuck any incel if he can make her feel like it doesn't count or if it's just for fun. i.e. don't re-traumatize her from when chad used her like a cum dump under the pretext of love and marriage, let her know it's meaningless fun sex and she'll fuck like crazy.

Attached: 1546216828884.jpg (1060x1190, 88K)

When will you incels learn that dogs are better lovers than you pigs?

youtube.com/watch?v=qm5p6OZyVQs

The incel community has been infiltrated and brigaded by the establishment.

The black pill theories they preached used to have some scientific merit and actually data and evidence behind it.

Than seemingly over night the community got flooded with the Blacked meme and Dog pill.

I feel like your experience is less representative of women and girls in general and more so of just the usual happenings in Mississippi.

Attached: yeah ok retard.jpg (1090x1200, 117K)

Who the fuck are half of you people and WTF have you all piled in from?

Damn I like her.

>women are both size queen roasties taking big black pringles cans AND willing to take puny dog dicks

Hmmm, Jow Forums logic is profound as always

Attached: 469.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

>puny dog dicks
Boy you have no clue do you

No, hes right. Women will do anything if you tell them its just for fun and you wont tell anyone. Probably why they fuck their dogs, the privacy.

FUCKING BASED INCELS

Attached: happyboye.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Damn you don't need to post a picture of a woman actually doing that stuff OP

Thankfully no, what the fuck's your excuse yiff-master?

>how they suck off their dogs

Women are disgusting. Wasn’t there some anonymous poll taken that showed something like 1 in 2 female dog owners fucked their pets?

That's a fascinating take user, never considered that.
and watching copyrighted content isn't even illegal in most places, distributing it is.

Suck off their dogs and trade story's about sucking dudes dicks. Nigger kys

When I was in 9th grade I was on and off friends with benefits with an older woman a couple towns over who was desperate for attention. She fucked dogs. Lots of breeds have dicks averaging bigger than human dicks, she had a husky with nine inches, for example. Now ask yourself, what was the breeder's excuse?

Nice digits fren

>Vancouver's Asian men fear women prefer white guys
>Many of Metro Vancouver’s 400,000 Asian men, more than half of whom are ethnic Chinese, express two major complaints about the North American dating scene.
>One: They are convinced that Asian women would rather go out with white men.
>Two: They worry that white men prefer Asian women.
>Are men with Asian ethnic origins justified in feeling anxious these racial preferences are actually operating in North American dating?
vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/vancouvers-asian-men-fear-women-prefer-white-guys

Attached: GLcHRn5.png (688x543, 418K)

White women really do seems to have a stronger disposition toward treachery even as far as women go, it's disgusting.

Asian Incels Harass Woman Who was on Their Side youtube.com/watch?v=4CtHoc16CKc

Attached: 1507837462226.jpg (686x356, 113K)

Attached: 72564.jpg (800x340, 116K)

checked
this is the real red pill

Attached: 1540075634907.png (257x348, 100K)

Divide and conquer. "Look goys! White women fuck dogs!"

Now we get a thread filled with anecdotes of women who fuck their dogs.

Who is reading all this, I wonder? Probably, young impressionable white males. Bitter and angry about this. As is the purpose, of course.

You have to be a real simple mind to construct your world view off the opinions and anecdotes of anonymous pieces of shit whose only goal is to emotionally manipulate you into believe things against your self interest.

This way

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-202838_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 1.12M)

No, it was something like of the women that have had a dog, 25% of them have gotten eaten out by their dogs.

this
all these faggots claiming white women are traitors
they are the masterrace and most of them know it

Your not dogpilled then?

I believe it. I have an ex who admitted to me she made her childhood dog lick her pussy covering it with honey.

Okay, this is epic

Attached: 1550784357568.jpg (764x575, 96K)

Ive owned animals, never in my life did it cross my mind that I wanted it to suck my dick. Women are sick.

No, female dogs still lick pussy

>woman gets trolled and writes article about it
the state of modern journalism

based

The thing about the dog pill is that I had suspected it in the back of my mind. My ex gf broached it once. Like she was crying about being depressed or some shit and said she was crazy and had strange urges. It was said in the midst of a bunch of other shit so I never pressed her about it but it always stuck in my mind a little bit.

Roasties will call you sick for wanting to bang a 17 year old, while getting their cunt eaten out by a yorkshire terrier.

In furtherance to this I also saw a man with my own eyeballs get his dog to lick to his balls in front of a group of us when we were like 13 however this wasn't done for sexual gratification rather for disgusting humour.

deathbyhorsecock.webm

is this the next npc-tier meme ?

Attached: 684132131.png (498x456, 367K)

Women are far more degenerate than your average man

>“I think most of the people who post on these forums are bored socially awkward boys who get fun from hate and don't actually believe what they are saying,” he says. “But I also believe there is a small group of mentally ill men who don't realise it's all one giant troll and get radicalised by the community.”
The fact that they are denying it makes me think its true

Can someone tl;dr this link? Can't be arsed.

Yeah. And not just denying it, they deny it with the ferocity of someone who fucks dogs sometimes.