Why do conservatives always try to use these photos against Biden? Don't get me wrong...

Why do conservatives always try to use these photos against Biden? Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely not trying to dismiss the discomfort of Lucy Flores or the validity of her complaint, but in all the photos critics release of Biden being "hands on", the women are always smiling and appear to be comfortable. Sometimes it looks a little too close from an outsider view, but if the women who he has a pre-existing relationship with and are comfortable with him, don't mind, how is that a valid criticism?

Attached: CqbQAA-UMAAiojk.jpg_large.jpg (953x581, 107K)

I'm not conservative. Centrists like them will get the bullet.

Attached: 1471383155657.webm (456x404, 519K)

Cos they look disturbed, especially the younger ones

Admittedly, that red-headed girl looks like she's not sure how to react, but the rest look delighted. Look at the woman with the bandanna. She's practically in love.

They go along with it because they're in front of a camera getting their picture taken. It doesn't mean they're ok with it. Look at that pic of Taylor Swift getting her ass grabbed by some DJ. She's smiling but sued him later and won.

no, they are absolutely consenting to his touches. you #metoo faggots need to stop stirring up shit to try and make us look dumb

Do Republicans have any substantial criticism of her besides the whole "Fauxahontas" thing? Yeah, lying about her ethnicity for college nearly 40 years ago was ridiculous and doesn't make her look good, but is that all they have to use against Senator Elizabeth Warren? The 1/1024 was a big cringe, but it's about run its course, and if she's the nominee, you can't run an entire presidential campaign on Indian jokes.

Attached: Elizabeth_Warren,_official_portrait,_114th_Congress.jpg (220x275, 11K)

So they're plastered on smiles?

>women gets raped
>cums
Huuurrr duuurrr she liked it ..its not rape...what a dumbfuck

He's a pedophile...

I'm just saying, we don't have the context for their relationship or the moments before or after these photos were taken. If more women come forward- even more pertinent, some of the women he's been pictured with- and complain, that would be insightful.

The context is he is creepy uncle joe and theyre his prey...

>Why?
Because everyone on the right has been raised to see themselves as a rapist for doing far, far, far less. If we are rapists for simply thinking a girl is cute, or because a ideologically motivated opponent makes a baseless accusation for political gain, or for what ever else fuck ass reasons these kikes give, then they must literally hang when they are found doing shit like this. Consistent enforcement of bad rules is always better than selective enforcement, even if it leads to them being applied more frequently, as the people who are selectively exempted are always those at the top using the rules as a weapon against personal opponents.

They made this bed.

nice try boomers.
your only chance of blumpf winning was against biden.
its over.

I don't know. Ask conservatives. There are none here. Just third positionists

If anyone can run an entire campaign on Indian jokes, it’s Trump.

Coservatives are happy to play the same games they criticize progressives for doing as long as they are the winners

affectionate uncle harvey

Attached: Rosario+Dawson+Harvey+Weinstein+LA+Premiere+wNbMiQj70rel.jpg (594x426, 64K)

hands on guys

Attached: HARVEY-WEINSTEIN-OBAMA-facebook.jpg (1536x1024, 317K)

tfw president david cop a feel goes to work

Attached: cop a feel.jpg (1531x861, 559K)

even funerals are unsafe

Attached: ariann.gif (426x474, 2.56M)

Who was that again, by the way? Was he some preacher or something?

Attached: 1550856288775.jpg (2478x3001, 1.05M)

There should be more pictures of him being creepy with young girls. Also, you should hold off on these until after he wins the primary. The media is already on to your game trying to stop him from getting the nomination.

Attached: Joe Biden sniffs Zucc.png (390x390, 133K)

Joe Biden is a pedophile.

Is this pasta? There's already a Fauxcahontas thread with the same wording. Shill coordination everybody.

look at her pull away this is a man who is used to touching females inappropriately..

Attached: biden_creep_teen2.gif (300x223, 3.95M)

girl scout groper

Attached: biden_girl_scout_sniff.gif (450x334, 3.59M)

big biden

Attached: biden_creep3.jpg (750x827, 55K)

Attached: biden_creep4.jpg (1420x946, 144K)

hes ped

Attached: biden_pedo3.webm (468x512, 1.34M)

>Why use pictures of a pedophile acting like a pedophile?
At least Trump fucks people at and above the legal age

he loves to sniff hair creepy fuck this was Obamas right hand man...LOL LOL LOL

Attached: biden_groper3.jpg (635x423, 56K)

Lol

Chick is cute though

Attached: creepy_joe_collage.jpg (780x440, 132K)

Attached: biden_groper4.jpg (820x766, 111K)

yooo this dude wildin

i'd honestly love to show all of these pictures and videos of Biden doing all this weird shit to people and then poll them on whether or not they think it's acceptable behavior.
I think it's creepy as fuck but I can understand how some people might see it as him trying to be kindly and good-natured.

hes a freak

Attached: biden_creep2.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Anybody got the sauce on this?

You are trying to dismiss it, and you're also avoiding the much more numerous little girl pics. Are you a pedophile too?

Attached: biden_groper.jpg (1828x982, 92K)

Attached: biden_pedo2.gif (480x270, 3.81M)

Stop saying "women". His main victims are little girls and everyone here knows it, even if the MSM is avoiding that.
Why are you defending a pedophile?

Biden loves pizza...gate

Attached: obama_pizza.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

there's a plethora of video from CSPAN of all places showing Joe 'octopus hands and sniff master' Biden being incredibly inappropriate and creepy mostly with young girls

You are such a fucking kike it isn't funny. I can smell your rat jewiness in every word you write. You disgusting heeb.

If I'd only seen one of the videos, I might be able to convince myself it was an accident or me seeing things. I don't see how anyone could think that after seeing a string of them, if they didn't see his face and have a political reaction first.

>Why do conservatives always try to use these photos against Biden?
Nope. There is no need to use said photos, as there is more damaging footage - of Biden in full pedo mode. I would say the well-known and widely-circulated clips of Joe Biden acting like a rampant pedo with various children easily surpass the creepiness shown in these images, and these clips with the kids should be implemented to expose his pedophilic behavior. He is simply unable to stop himself.

>implying

Attached: trump pedophile.jpg (800x800, 229K)

i cant believe one of these dads hasnt knocked him the fuck out yet...

Attached: biden_ped.gif (453x301, 1.33M)

Leftist news outlets are making these claims, too. This means that Kamala is most likely their establishment pick. A Hillary 2.0 if you will.

Attached: Young-Ivanka-Trump-22.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Attached: a4d054bcf6cefc9458fa2082613b5633.jpg (558x790, 66K)

20 years ago you'd ask how this old creepy pedo isn't in prison but we all know the answer now.

Attached: ff90e8d99450c515de8aa6be26c2716e.jpg (640x971, 69K)

Attached: young-ivanka.jpg (600x352, 78K)

Attached: epstein-and-trump.jpg (320x283, 16K)

its not so much the photos, its the videos these photos were taken from.

This is not normal behavior.

I wonder how many girls Trump and Epstein raped together?

Attached: epstein trump.jpg (1200x844, 172K)

I bet you'd smile too if Joe's finger was up your butt....

There's another part of that video where Dad has his hand on her back and is pushing her toward Joe, and she's pulling away, and then he stops and holds his hand up like he's afraid she's going to cause a scene. With that plastered grin the whole time. He knew and was just trying to get through it.

>implying a complete stranger is the same as your own child

1. you really suck at reading body language

2. ever heard of the submissive smile when being in a threatening situation?
Kids and women (and basedboys) do that. It‘s a way to try and gain the predator‘s sympathie when you clearly know you don't stand a chance.
Joe biden is powerful. As a woman telling him to back the fuck off, you basically commit social suicide. So instead the try to losen up the situation by smiling and trying to wind away from him.
If you don‘t believ me, go up to a submissive girl and make her uncomfortable in a situation where she know she can‘t get out of it. You‘ll see what i mean.

How sad for you that you can't tell the difference between a loving father holding and kissing his own children, and a predator groping strangers' children while they can't object because he's too powerful. Sorry your dad wasn't around.

this

That’s so bad lmao

>We don't have the context why pedophile Joe Biden sniffs, kisses and touches little girls and woman that are visible shocked and upset and when they try to get away he graps them with force. And he kissed a little buy on the mouth.
>But Drumpf beeing in the same photo as his daughter is suspicious

Attached: 1553799039233.jpg (400x400, 16K)

And who will beat him now? Pray tell