Should circumcision be illegal?

Barring the rare, actual medical cases like extreme phimosis or some deformity where often a partial4c circumcision may suffice.

Attached: the birth of an americreatura.jpg (689x758, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535438/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is here.

Attached: IMG_4023.png (673x994, 875K)

Yes it should be illegal to be performed on an infant unless absolutely necessary, as should tattoos or piercings.

There is a lot of reasons to argue on whether it's superior to be cut or not but at the end of the day it's an unnecessary, permanent procedure that is made too flippantly and for some reason has been given an exception over the other forms of genital surgeries in the west.

It simply makes more sense to circumcise an adult as their penis has matured to size leading to less complications and risk of loss of tissue or even life.
Doesn't that make more sense?
It would mean less cutfags complaining their dick healed in a weird way or isn't straight.

The only reason to not do it this way is if you're afraid they'll say no to it when they have the choice.
In most situations, forcing someone into something you fear they'll say no to is considered at least bad if not immoral.

This.

Anything that permanently modified a child's body is downright evil, it violates ones own right to bodily autonomy. The west recognizes this right for girls and rightfully bans female genital mutilation but as usual boys and men aren't seen as human.

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 6K)

it's not even just a gender issue though.
there are other genital procedures for boys that are not tolerated in the west either.
For example supercision, where a 2nd hole is made in the penis to the urethra.
In some cultures this is brought to the extreme, effectively splitting the penis down the middle.

No one would respect the parents wishes requesting such a procedure, or anything other than a circumcision.

Taking a knife to a newborns genitals should be illegal , yes

Another way to say it should satanic crypto vampires be permitted to slice and torture Adamite babies for a satisfying mouth full of adrenochrome?

Imo it's a hold over from when we were constantly sent to war . Gotta have a male population properly bodily modified to form a conscripted army ready to fight in the jungles and deserts for our corporate overlords

"But it hurts when you're an adult!!!"

So let's inflict trauma on babies instead? Makes sense

Foregen will regenerate your foreskin

Foregen promises a lot of things

It should 100% be illegal. I have my foreskin and I would never allow my parents to take it away in 1,000 years, so why is it okay for them to take it away when the child can't decide for themselves?
It's also not medical. The study that shows it reduces risks of HIV show more than a dozen statistical errors, other factors that produced the results (men who were circumcised were more likely to use condoms!) and much lower results than advertised. People say there is a 50% reduction rate - but that's ~1.5% versus ~3%, not something like 60% versus 10%. Is that uncertain 1.5% really worth cutting off what is for MANY men their favourite part of their penis? Continental Europe has never practiced non-religious circumcision and they have much lower HIV rates, so it's clearly not significant.
I don't have enough space to go into it, but it's also a very non-Christian procedure, it's psychologically damaging, and there's a huge risk to health including genital mutilation, infection, neurological damage, and even death.
So there's no basis in preventative medicine for it, the religious reasons are shaky at best, and it's not free from long term physical or psychological risk. The only reason to do it is because you'd prefer your son's genitals to look a certain way. I know this is difficult to accept if you don't have a foreskin or if you've already had the procedure done on one or more sons, and there's immense psychological pressure on you to not accept this as a damaging procedure. Please, for the sake of your son and millions of other sons, just question this. Imagine telling your son - when he becomes an adult - "I want you to have this procedure because I want your penis to look a certain way". Then imagine him saying "no, it's incredibly important to the function of my penis". Then imagine strapping him down and forcing him to do it. I'm here to tell you that if my parents asked me that now, that's what I would say to them. That is what you're doing.

It's more hygienic , goy. It hurts to have done when you're older and heals better when you're a baby.

I know you're joking because you said "goy", but women get smegma too. We teach them how to wash their pussy, not cut parts of it off. The risk of infection in a country with clean running water is simply nowhere near significant enough to justify the risk of surgery on a days-old infant's penis.

the hygiene thing is a huge misconception in its own right.
The reason it came back into fashion last century was because during war time clean water to spare rinsing your dick wasn't always available so as a preventative measure it was seen as appropriate for it to be removed.
This is an issue with infections that can result from weeks or longer without washing.
It's just an element of warfare like trenchfoot, not really something people in the modern day need to prepare for.

bump

yes but thanks to all the kikes and brainwashed retards in congress and the aclu it will never happen.
i hope so but i'm very skeptical. i still give them $5 a month though

Unless there's a medical reason, it is a form of mutilation, and the law calls it causing bodily harm and injury. So yes, it should be illegal. And as a matter of fact it was, until Merkel overturned it for her moslem friends.

Friends don't let friends mutilate their kids

Isnt it just in my middle eastren retarded country they do it?

Unfortunately no

You teach kids to wipe their ass, wipe their nose, clean their ears... but suddenly children are too retarded to wash their dick

Makes sense... if you're mentally retarded

Whether or not it's legal isn't really a big deal. If people want it done they can fly out to another country and have it done , presumably. What needs to happen is Americans need the correct information taught to them. That the foreskin is not a birth defect

Unfortunately big pharma runs an airtight disinformation campaign because harvesting baby boy foreskins is big business

Welcome to the satanic clown world ,

America does it under your orders

Can mods add the star of David American flag to the meme flags? I want to LARP as a mutt Jew loving evangelist

I hope so, I don't wanna live with a jew dick forever

Restore via tugging you dumb ass

It's doctors pushing this shit, so as soon as Jewish lobby groups, the beauty industry, the AAP, and big pharma loses the fight and new generations of doctors become educated, white suburban families probably won't be flying anywhere to get their dicks chopped up.

sorry but you'll never get those nerves back. an awful thing was done to you

Obviously only Jews and Arabs and Africans perform this blood ritual due to culture. White Americans only have it done because (satanic) doctors are paid handsomely to pressure confused young women still under anesthesia to mutilate their baby sons.

Once the truth about circumcision is finally wide spread , no one whites will ever have it done. Which is why there is a death grip type of control by big pharma and corrupt doctors, they can't afford to let white Americans wake up . Because Mexicans don't do it.

These people who go on about hygiene, do they even know how a foreskin works? It's like they don't know you can just roll it back and expose everything making washing no problem whatsoever.

One out of every 10,000 kids or so gets an infection and suddenly that's all we hear about

Do we ever hear about the boys who die or commit suicide from bad circumcisions ? No

Really makes You think

Circumcision is done in the US because it causes brain damage, sexual problems, autism etc. These problems reduce chances of white males reproducing.
Another method for white genocide.

I don't know that it necessarily reduces the chance whites reproduce . But I will say it clearly affects men negatively , making them either hyposexual (dead bedroom) or hyper sexual (constantly cheating with whores etc)

It breaks apart the family unit , for sure, increases chances for neuroticism

I’m not pro or anti circumsicion but personally I’m really happy that my parents had me circumsized as a baby. I don’t remember it so it wasn’t traumatic in any way. Just kind of makes life easier, thinking in pure logic there’s really no reason not to. It absolutely effects hygiene, I’m gay and it really sets me back when someone is uncut bc usually it isn’t a very good experience. Uncut men always think they clean well and they don’t, within a few hours it already smells cheesey and is always moist. Never had to worry about phimosis either.

Exactly imagine if women were forced to cut off their vulva and clit hood.

fgm is legal now in 22 us states i think? muh mohammad

That fat troll is an abomination

Kek

The law has bounced back and forth on that because you can't say on one hand circumcision is 100% okay and on the other hand outlaw female genital mutilation. It comes off as unethical/biased. See:

biblical practice done in state run federally funded
hospitals. let that sink in.

Attached: (Incorrigible).jpg (625x247, 158K)

Attached: 37872595_10213899846743613_2677426481398808576_o.jpg (1440x810, 106K)

Yes obviously.

I already know that there is some coping burger claiming its better above my post though.

I cant overstate how much were going to take actions against crimes by religous members for infant genital mutilation or even just promoters of the practice.

Attached: Great-Neo-France.png (4700x4515, 1.03M)

It's not even Biblical. In the new testament, it says multiple times not to get circumcised anymore because Jesus was the last flesh sacrifice. Jewish people used to only snip off the very, very tip of the foreskin. Then when people started doing naked sports, the Jewish people would try to cover up the ends of their penises so they could hide the fact that they were Jewish. The Rabbis didn't like that, so they introduced cutting off the entire foreskin.

not an argument.

Attached: Back-to-the-Future-Movie-Header-Image.jpg (630x400, 36K)

Even the most extreme cases of phimosis can be fixed with a small surgical cut on the ridged band, but even if that's the case, the foreskin is completely fused to the glans for the first few YEARS of life so it's still totally unnecessary to do to a newborn. There is no reason to cut any amount of flesh off of an infant's genitals for any reason. It's not a parent's or a doctor's decision to make. It's not their body and the infant can't consent. I see people say things like "well, if we don't do it now they won't want it later in life" and I just scratch my head and think to myself "if they don't want it, then isn't that a really good reason not to do it in the first place?".

Circumcision is genital mutilation that removes half of all the skin on the entire penis and all of the most erogenous parts. It is designed to make you sexually inferior. Nothing has ever sent me into extreme depression like circumcision has.

the (((government))) disagrees
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535438/
it reads like no u.

>I'm really happy that I'm missing half the skin on my genitals, I hate that dirty disgusting part of my body that humans evolved with for billions of years. It's dirty! I'm healthier and cleaner missing parts of my anatomy!

This is an identical response to what FGM victims say when asked about their mutilation btw.

Attached: 1542833041767.jpg (846x960, 183K)

Phimosis isn't an issue at all really, except if for some reason you're not willing to stretch out your foreskin. Your penis is supposed to be moist as a form of self-lubrication. It feels great. As you get older and lose sensation in your penis, it's because it's so dried out.

I think it would be important information for anyone who thinks it's mandated by their religious text.

I begged my sister with tears in my eyes not to mutilate her son before he was born. She looked at me with disgust. And a few weeks later she had it done to her son anyway. She shattered my heart into a million pieces.

What's profoundly stupid to me, is I date women and she puppy dog guards me. She Tells them they'd better not hurt me or break my heart. None of the women I date could ever shatter and break me the way my sister did. I've cried when thinking about my nephew

Well your opinion is wrong. Circumcision was popularized in the US due to Christians who thought circumcision would keep boys from masturbating.

Why are these people so obsessed with cutting apart infant genitals? Nothing in my life has ever made me this angry.

yes

a decision for an adult to do that to your body

Just no. The hygiene issue is real. Seeing as I’m an actual faggot I would know. Uncut guys genuinely think their dick is clean but they aren’t. Even if you properly clean it you have about 3-4 hours before it starts getting cheeses. Foreskin creates an unessisary moist and warm environment for bacteria. You’ll notice only uncut guys get extremely defensive and insecure about this topic. 99% of Cut guys don’t even know this a debate bc they’re happy fine with it could care less. They aren’t worrying whether they have cheese dick or if there phimosis is gonna get in the way of having sex.

No one else in this world has this hygiene issue

It's a fabrication . Further more , your preferences don't matter , his body his choice

>Even if you properly clean it you have about 3-4 hours before it starts getting cheeses

That's total bullshit. It takes literal days at least without showering to get cheese, moreover women produce four times as much cheese as intact men do and we don't cut them up because of it.

The world is infested with satanic pedophiles who love to abuse infants and force them to live the ready of their lives missing a fundamental part of what nature gave them to protect them

It's why rapists will burn or throw acid on their victims , mark them for life and never let them forget

I tend to think circumcision should be discouraged (maybe not outlawed) until about 12 when a youth might seriously be capable of making an informed decision on the matter.

also, only 1/16000 men need to surgery to treat phimosis and even then circumcision is like amputating the entire limb to treat a broken arm, it is so ridiculously overkill.

You've been fucking mutilated, dude. You're just in extreme denial.

I would have written her a long letter about why what she did was horrible and if she responded in any other way than a heartfelt apology, I would have cut her out of my life forever desu.

When will you homos shut the fuck up about foreskins? You all sound like a bunch of piss pigs at the Folsom Street Fair.

Letting boys decide what happens to their body? Letting boys decide what their genitals look like? Letting boys go through childhood not having their genitals constantly mangled and fondled and raped by medical instruments and prying nosy doctors? Leaving baby boy genitals alone? .... Haha! Not in this clown world

Remind him when he's older, what she did to him. Ask her why she guards you from women but wouldn't protect her son from herself.

>when will you stop defending helpless babies

Never

Just admit you prefer to suck uncut cock, faggot.

I feel intense psychological pain from looking at uncut dicks and I could never be with someone who's uncut because it would be too painful for me.

Baby boys deserve to keep the body they were born with. If they want to change it as an adult there is nothinng wrong with that

This isn't about cut vs uncut, it's about boys having the right to self determination

That's quite bizarre

Here's the 2 faggots that wrote that ((study)) just from a simple jewgle search.
This guy is obviously biased on the subject.

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-175536.png (1080x1920, 236K)

you think, you do not know. still not an argument
state run federally funded hospitals pay to cause
boys autism by a 2000 year old biblical practice
let that sink in. they bitch about the ten commandments
yet do dick slicing, neck yourself leaf.

Attached: 2saiat.jpg (500x766, 78K)

>should ritual infant genital mutilation be illegal?
yes

And this guy is a legit kike.
Surprised?

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-175602.png (1080x1920, 279K)

EVERY FUCKING DAY :(

yes it should be illegal

stupid question really

well into the oven he goes feet first then.

Attached: 1548638834628.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

wow user you must be gay all you think about is dicks lol who cares if millions of baby boys are tied down and have their genital flesh harvested for a profit like lmao who cares what are you a fag

(Am I doing it right?)

what absolute bullshit

>"oh no we have no running water"
>"better perform FUCKING SURGERY"
--your reasoning

kill yourself burger

It would be completely psychologically devastating to you if it turned out your parents betrayed your trust and cut off the most sensitive part of your body when you were days old and you need to trivialize this issue to avoid the possibility of confronting and questioning it.

And everyone, literally every single person on the board that ruled circumcision as a medically acceptable practice in the American Academy of Pediatrics is a jew. Not one thought they might be a little biased on the subject and decided to recuse themselves. Not a single fucking one. And at least one of them published articles on the AAP's website in defense of the genital cutting of female minors.

I hate this fucking planet.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say, and I'm not even trying to argue anything, I just wanted to provide more information on the religious angle of circumcision. If you're trying to say something please be more clear.

Humans being survived without running water for millennia but somehow modern humans can't wash their own dicks?

Clown world

It's not the planet that's fucked up, Europe is very sensible on this issue. We unfortunately got stuck with a diaspora population who have an agenda

Oy vey! What a homosexual you are for even thinking about this!
Unlike you i dedicated years of my career researching and supporting the cutting of baby genitals. That totally makes you a faggot. Go be gay goyim somewhere else and let me do my ((science))

Attached: 1553657906720.png (733x699, 94K)

>"dude why are you so obsessed with dicks lmao"
>newly born baby boy
>first thing nurses try to do before even cutting the fucking umbilical cord is try to retract the foreskin which is fused to the glans like a fingernail to its bed

:thinking:

It's a form of tribal identity the Jew's have. They'll always have each others back no matter what. Where as if any non Jew were to object against them even with a valid point they would all shun him and say he's an antisemitic racist. And none of his white colleagues will back him up cause they're brainwashed into thinking they'll be called racist for having the same tribal identity.
Fucked up huh?
It's kinda like one user said
"Once one Jew joins the country club, it won't be long until it's a Jewish country club."

Attached: 1553772824993.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

Thats antisemitism
Only uneducated white trailer trash incel virgin neckbeard nazi shitlord would suggest not to mutilate your babies.

This is what satanist pedos do. They sexually attack children then when you speak up they accuse you of being deviant

A lot of modern society clown world is just a series of attack's on people with an instinct to protect children , satanist pedos want us to be uncaring and indifferent to child exploitation

MFW a bunch of "right wing terrorist Nazi extremist white supremacists" actually care more about children and have more empathy for life than these so called "tolerant liberals"

Attached: 1tm2uy.jpg (709x765, 44K)

Honestly to their credit , liberals are the least likely to circumcise out of any major group of whites. Oregon and California have the lowest circ rates in the country .

We already have laws against aggravated assault, so as far as I'm concerned, circumcision is already illegal. We just have to convince judges to see it that way too, and our work is done.

>an entire generation of degenerate weed smokers and hippies underwent a sexual revolution of "free sex and love"
>they didn't once think to stop the practice of ritual infant genital cutting

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

No it shouldn't be. Abraham's covenant with God is sacred especially to the children of Israel. If you wanna live like filth among the big dick niggers be my guest, but true salvation is to live under the rule of the children of Israel and worship the true God. Us Jews are the chosen people and sorry to say white skinned devil Nazis but your time is nigh. Once these dumb nigger kangs poison your eggs with their seed you will die out and we will rule these once kangs under the new world order and punish them like they punished us in Egypt. Niggers are forever slaves!!!

Got circumsized at 12 after getting permission from my dad, it was a religious thing and i was raised in such a household so I was fine with it. Still have no regrets, life is comfy