What does pol/ think

List the most useless college degrees!

Attached: Usless.jpg (509x340, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/College#Degrees_not_worth_pursuing:_Hobbies.2FShit_you_could_learn_on_your_own_time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>psychology
But then what would college athletes major in?

MBA, business administration and other middle man courses. NOTHING can teach you common sense.

I have a music ed. degree. I run an instrumental music program in a public HS. It’s the Music Performance degrees that are generally considered useless.

advertising degree isn't useless, you can make lots of money as a journalist

Women's studies, English degree, History, Culinary Arts are all wastes of time

And why stop at college? K-12 education is pretty worthless as well. 90% of the stuff you learn will never come up again, and the 10% you do need to know should be taught by parents.

I'm currently studying graphic design, it's essentially three years of 'how to use the Adobe suite' and I don't know where my head was when I applied. I stopped attending classes two months ago, they've not noticed.

I have a psychology degree and make 40k a year as entry level.

>advertising

Dude, getting a degree in advertising. It's a booming industry when one can make well above 200k a year if you put in the time. Agency execs are all millionaires. How in the fuck is a degree in philosophy more useless than a degree in advertising?

>gender studies not on the list
oy vey

>less useless

I’m about to graduate with a Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice Administration, what do you guys recommend I get into?

The Adobe suit is the preeminent design software soo checks out. Switch majors?

Communications...

Wow, i work at a comic book shop and make more than that heh

Sociology. Not just useless, but damaging to society. Look at any awful piece of policy, shitty defense of degeneracy, or otherwise harmful development, and you will be guaranteed to find a sociologist behind it. Not smart enough for philosophy, but too attention hungry to go the pure historian route.

I studied Philosophy and I am making $120k a year

>i work at a comic book shop
I'm sorry to hear that

All these filled with women

I'm 2 years into an Education (K-5) degree. Where does this rank?

Attached: Lal_android.jpg (1217x1251, 759K)

I actually learned quite a lot in my art classes, especially my photography classes. In fact when I was in my photography classes, we basically all agreed that it was quite possible that any and all photos could be fake unless you get to see the negatives. Mix that with WWII and let's just say I convinced a lot of people that the holocaust was fake. Overall, it was worth it.

sometimes philosophy grads go to law school and stuff. it’s clearly less useless than women’s/nigger studies which isn’t even on your gay list

Lesbian Dance Theory.

>implying the field of study for your degree actually matters

Protip: 99% chance you're not going to be working in the field of your degree, so just get it in SOMETHING

>4. Psychology
>implying neuroscience isn't building an extremely sophisticated and powerful understanding of how the human organism actually works
t. some CS nerd who doesn't good at real science, probably

encyclopediadramatica.rs/College#Degrees_not_worth_pursuing:_Hobbies.2FShit_you_could_learn_on_your_own_time

But from experience it's Nursing. 3 years of hard study plus you've got to work on the practical side. On placement which is 50% you work full time including weekends and nights! Now in England it's a loan and not a bursary so when you qualify you'll be tens of thousands in debt working shitty hours, treated like shit and only earning £23k a year. Fuck off .

>literally living in most materially rich society of all time
>going to university for something "useful"

Attached: 1539513999703.png (657x539, 110K)