Wtf happened to Joe Biden?

Wtf happened to Joe Biden?

Attached: biden odds.png (710x887, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2018/03/07/kamala-harris-israel-aipac/
original.antiwar.com/Michael_Byrne/2019/01/24/kamala-harris-has-an-israel-problem-that-is-a-deal-breaker-for-me/
mintpressnews.com/new-wh-candidate-harris-dons-progressive-mantle-in-public-strips-it-off-in-private-as-she-courts-israel-lobby/254077/
duckduckgo.com/?q=creepy joe&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images&iai=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QzJUTMRnOTo/hqdefault.jpg
google.com/search?q=creepy joe&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqpL3a0qrhAhWil-AKHeTRDx0Q_AUIDigB&biw=1366&bih=693
images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrJ61XayZ9cRSsAJUNXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0YzNhNnZwBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjY4OThfMQRzZWMDcGl2cw--?p=creepy joe&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t
huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-2020_n_5c796502e4b087c2f295ba31
eppc.org/publications/progressive-candidates-help-one-person-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's an overt and public child molester and being a democrat isn't enough to protect you from your misdeeds anymore.

creepy biden is creepy

He got #metoo’d

the poodle bites, the poodle chews it...

Attached: creepy joe.jpg (970x556, 65K)

fake news. Biden is leading not just in the democratic primaries but also against Trump. Post a link to this poll MAGAtard

He's a fucking creep. Democrats won't vote for a fondling white man, too much metoo anti-white male bigotry in the party.

He's also retarded.

Attached: Joe Biden.png (640x360, 271K)

This is obviously a hit job by the Harris campaign.

(((They))) took it down

The democrats are so unbelievably fucked. lol

Attached: whitepride.jpg (2050x1627, 375K)

>Trump re-election worse than a coin toss
The odds were always off

Aside from being worded very, very terribly, he's not wrong - more people die from handguns than "assault" weapons - and magazine capacity limitations are pretty useless because yes, you can indeed reload a small mag very quickly

Attached: 8.jpg (755x439, 47K)

>Kamala vs Bernie
Oh no... it's the 2016 election all over again.

Post a link to how many frontrunners at this point in the election cycle end up being president.

People on Facebook are just saying he’s “affectionate”

A woman came out saying he groped her in ‘14, its on all the west coast papers now but will pop up on east coast ones monday

Nobody of these fuckers has a chance to beat Trump. None.
Is there any Democrat who could come out of the woodwork and actually have a shot?
Al Gore or something?

they will also sex-smear bernie when he gets too close. Caramel Harris is the pick

The leading dem candidate, who hadn't even announced yet, was just taken out because the obama admin will likely have a scandal from the russia BS, and they don't want another Clinton.

Meanwhile in China....

>peasants in the rice fields
>camera zooms in on a distant hill
>passes into the hill, secret government base
>Man in charge Commander Chink:"Report"
>Grunt:"Sir, CreepyJoe OP has gone as planned he is no longer viable as a candidate for the DNC".
>CC:"What of the Homosexual - is he still doing 4x as good as our agent?"
>Grunt:"Unfortunately, yes sir."
>CC: "Excellent. Get me 50 more operatives for project Yellow Shit Dragon. So help me, we will not see our operative drop this early in the game!"
>CAMERA ZOOMS OUT GOES FLYING ACROSS THE GLOBE TO SOMEWHERE IN CALIFORNIA
>man in the shadows near a laptop lights a cig
>it's Yang
>closes the laptop
>Yang:"Just as planned."

Attached: 1553888508073.jpg (1024x504, 41K)

The primaries tend to favor more extremist and outspoken candidates, which is why Sanders and Harris are doing well. Plus people are now coming out about Biden being all rapey and stuff, and that doesn't play well with anyone.

I'll admit, that made me chuckle.

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!
The U.S. must return to the gold standard now!
The U.S. must adopt the gold standard again now!
The U.S. must decrease its military-budget to 100-billion-dollar per year now.
Or, the U.S. must decrease its military-budget to 1% of its GDP now.

I love American99% and the U.S.

Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's and Japan's monetary policies now!
Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's and Japan's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's and Japan's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan and Germany are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, FRB, Top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!

American Revolutionary War!
We American 99% have the 2nd amendment!
American Revolutionary War!

Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) and Japanese-bureaucrats are the main largest promoters of FTA.
Wall-Street, American-top1%, American-Military-Industry are colluding with Japan and Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI).

US DOD, Japan and Germany are enemies of American99%.
US DOD, Japan and Germany are enemies of mankind.

>People realize the vice president is a pedophile.

So about that whole pizza related handkerchief map

Admit it Joe. It's over for you.

Harris next

>As Democrats Shift Left on Palestine, 2020 Contender Kamala Harris Gives Off-the-Record Address to AIPAC
theintercept.com/2018/03/07/kamala-harris-israel-aipac/
>Kamala Harris Has an Israel Problem. That Is a Deal-Breaker for Me
original.antiwar.com/Michael_Byrne/2019/01/24/kamala-harris-has-an-israel-problem-that-is-a-deal-breaker-for-me/
>Kamala Harris Dons Progressive Mantle in Public, Strips it Off in Private as She Courts Israel Lobby
mintpressnews.com/new-wh-candidate-harris-dons-progressive-mantle-in-public-strips-it-off-in-private-as-she-courts-israel-lobby/254077/

It looks like it'll be Harris, she has Obama's support. Get ready for Slut Shame 2020.

Attached: two apes in manface.jpg (449x500, 34K)

Pedo Joe is getting exposed everywhere on social media. Also he is like 80

>Al Gore
Are you cereal?

Yeah sure. The climate change hysteria has been going for years now, he could heavily profit from that. Is he not allowed or something?

So sanders is the next president?

So lol like Obama why did you make a pedo your vp lol , did that just go over your head?

I just don’t think enough people believe in manbearpig for him to get that kind of support

I knew it was over when Obama endorsed whoever the fuck instead of him. That is the point I knew the democratic party was not on Biden's side. I also would not be surprised if this was a campaign hit job ordered by the democrats. The timing is too perfect and democrats have already proven they are not above using this playbook. What makes this one easy is the internet has pointed out time and time again Biden's creepy behavior, but no one has ever acknowledged it from the left.

He’s a pedo and not afraid to show it

he touches little girls inappropriately in public.

duckduckgo.com/?q=creepy joe&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images&iai=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QzJUTMRnOTo/hqdefault.jpg

How the fuck is Harris 19.6% after that nigger-tier obvious corruption scheme with Smollet.

google.com/search?q=creepy joe&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqpL3a0qrhAhWil-AKHeTRDx0Q_AUIDigB&biw=1366&bih=693

images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrJ61XayZ9cRSsAJUNXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0YzNhNnZwBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjY4OThfMQRzZWMDcGl2cw--?p=creepy joe&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t

Michelle Obama will be the nominee.

you all know they were in it together, right? I mena come on. we need to fly in tens of thousands of hotdogs and pizza from chicago.

Attached: barackfam.jpg (536x400, 150K)

The polls say what they say, except when they say what the DNC wants them to say.
>See: 2016 US Presidential Election

Attached: 1457832832855.jpg (338x233, 18K)

Which political betting site does everyone keep posting?

There's a sentiment that Democrat voters will vote for 'whoever can beat Trump', but paradoxically (and understandably) the people who feel that way tend to be the most liberal according to polls. Biden might have the most electability of the field, but he's also got a pretty moderate record which turns off the base.
Here's an article detailing the 'progressive' case against Biden:
huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-2020_n_5c796502e4b087c2f295ba31
His recent drop in the odds is probably from a combination of two factors. Firstly, he still hasn't entered the race, and other candidates are snatching up all the financial backers and skilled campaign staff. Every day he waits makes it harder. Secondly, the recent news that came out that he Almost Raped™ someone is creating questions about his electability.
I think that Biden has always been a Jeb-like figure, in that he's not as good a candidate as the media is pretending he is. He still hasn't staked out any positions, running on name recognition alone, and he still can't break away from Bernie, who has staked out his views already. The day after Biden announces, he drops in the polls substantially. Guaranteed.

I think the most likely scenario is that either Bernie or Harris is the nominee, depending upon how well Bernie does with minorities. This is good news for Trump, since the more 'progressive' the Democrat candidate, the better he does in the swing states he needs. Out of all the major candidates, he's currently polling the best against Harris, and still beating his approval rating against Sanders. If either one becomes the nominee, he probably wins.
eppc.org/publications/progressive-candidates-help-one-person-trump/

Attached: 1546857954125.webm (406x720, 1.17M)