Like I said...Tulsi Gabbard will be the last Dem standing

Attached: Tulsi-War-and-Peace.jpg (2663x957, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBQoUWly1Eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't stand if you're on your knees earning that next promotion.

>Can't stand if you're on your knees earning that next promotion.
You're thinking of Kamala Harris and Gillabrand.

If a woman ever becomes President, Im out. Too embarassing to ever come back from this.

Tulsi was sucking dick too. Dont kid yourself.

Seething neoliberal faggots

Attached: Tulsi-Israel-Lobby.jpg (650x1070, 323K)

>You're thinking of Kamala Harris and Gillabrand.
You don't make it to her rank as a woman without sucking dick.

>neoliberal
What? Tulsi Gabbard is a woman. If you would call a woman your leader, youre a fag.

Actually you do, but you're a degenerate so all you can think about is degenerate things. Sad.

Attached: Tulsi-Chimpout.jpg (3214x3182, 3.35M)

COPE

Attached: tulsi-tweets.jpg (2335x2503, 2.8M)

I just checked, she became a major in 8 YEARS. It takes men over a decade, and maybe then they wont get it. She had to know someone, or did something (suck dick).

Attached: Democrat-Tulsi-Gabbard-acknowledges-DNC-Clinton-wrongdoing.jpg (1000x600, 223K)

Is that pic supposed to be Tulsi at her best!? Shes talking about isolationism, religious coexting, and peace. How are you this gay? At least Trump was talking about ending the Fed and building a giant wall in his tweets. If you like Tulsi, you are the Last Men.

See. You're a neoliberal. Death to Israel. Death to the American Empire.

Attached: tulsi9.png (575x470, 179K)

Biden, Bernie, and Warren are the only real candidates. The rest are auditioning for VP.

Citation needed

joebiden.info

Attached: 1552817781964.jpg (1975x1521, 874K)

Her rapid military rank promotions and prominent political career.

(((Tulsi)))

American Empire is good if the people running it are good. No nation has benefited from dismantling itself. Anyone that thinks so is delusional.

shes a very interesting case. shes the most sane dem. shes anti regime change anti war, not an SJW. I dont know if shes capitalist or not though

you're thinking with your dick, this bitch has no chance at all

absolutely not. The mainstream media will control the direction of the Democratic primaries, and they seethingly hate Gabbard. Her, Gillibrand, and Inslee will likely be first to go.

American Empire will be dead by May.

Attached: 1546920575384.jpg (1200x1075, 217K)

Anyone have that Gabbard Ideal GF meme where they talk about her smelling like Pineapples

Attached: 0rMQ4gM.png (425x585, 661K)

not going to last much longer the way things are going things in the west are hitting critical levels

She LARPs as a Hindu for ethnicity brownie points

these fucking kikes are so transparent
good lord I hate jews so much

Attached: gasgasgas.jpg (640x1468, 334K)

Harris will larp as Indian too

>Oy vey Stop noticing patterns

Imagine wanting go destroy America because you want to impress world leaders in Eurasia. Its about as pathetic as an American zionist.

You guys aren't very good at this.
Just saying.

The goy golem fears the Tulsi

>You’re a Jew if you don’t like Tulsi
And the gold medal for best mental gymnast goes to...

I'm all in!

Attached: 220px-Tulsi_Gabbard.jpg (220x276, 18K)

Shame about that terrible skin, she'd be kind of cute otherwise.

DEATH TO ZIONISM.

Attached: 1536931996525.jpg (640x739, 66K)

Good at what? I dont like isolationism, religious tolerance, a woman leader, or submission to international law. Thats all liberal nonsense.

Isnt she on the Council of Foreign Affairs? Doesnt she want to push hate speech laws to protect minorities?

>CFR

Attached: 1544731073979.jpg (850x400, 68K)

Anything other than yang honestly. Still probably wont win despite what you Israel obsessed larpers believe

Attached: 1553061565305.jpg (619x825, 47K)

Yang is a meme. It was Tulsi at first, but she ended up not being as interesting as Yang.

Go to YouTube. Watch any of her videos speaking, answering questions In public. The more you watch them or you'll fall in love with her. Prove me wrong

Attached: 440px-Tulsi_Gabbard_2020_presidential_campaign_logo.svg.png (440x183, 21K)

American cuckservatives weren't even able to stave off the tranny lobby.

So why does she want to pass hate speech laws to protect minorities? Why does she want to pass gun ban legislation? Why does she want to expand abortion rights in America? Why does she want to expand immigration into this country? Seems like you just hate conservatism, not jews, since all of those policies are things that liberal jews support.

Because American conservatives are liberals.

Trotskyites in fact.

I think I'm in love.

Attached: 2girlz.jpg (500x374, 25K)

More of an embarrassment that’s Trump? Come the fuck on.

Yes, people who push market fundamentalism are Trotskyites. The myth they push is similar to Trotskys vision that global communism will free humanity up and end suffering, just replace communism with capitalism and you have the libertarians who poisoned both parties in this country. Yang is a post capital Trotksyite too.

Trump is a cool old man. He makes people that I hate mad, so hes okay in my book. A woman becoming President, I could never recover from, I would have to join the French Foreign Legion or some shit.

Tulsi 2020

Tulsi served in the military, won political office, left political office, and went to serve in a combat zone. Tulsi also resigned as Vice Chair of the DNC in protest over Bernie. Don't kid yourself that you know what she's about.

>why is she supporting democratic positions
She's a fucking Democrat, you clueless fuckwit.

>Trump is a cool old man. He makes people that I hate mad, so hes okay in my book.
She is literally one of the first people he met with after winning the presidency. What does that tell you?

Attached: tulsitrump.jpg (1126x647, 142K)

A Trump v Tulsi election will be the final death knell for the neocons, Bill Kristol will have a heart attack

Mueller is going public right after Israel's elections next month. The neocons will never recover.

Trump has successfully shifted his base right back into sucking neocon cock, by the time he's out he'll be indistinguishable from Jeb & his base will be all to happy to hop on the neocon train again.

I can see Tulsi being the next Sec of Defense.
no more wars for jews.

To back up your point, I'm going to list all the new wars Trump has gotten us into:
>fucking none
inb4 shills bring up ending 70 year Korean War, withdrawing from Syria, etc.
You and me both know Trump is a neocon, because reasons.

Attached: 1549584120295.jpg (500x342, 107K)

I would tongue her sweaty womb after a long day at the beach.

Attached: 1547520981005.jpg (2250x1500, 452K)

Attached: Tulsi-Gabbard-Feet-1978828.jpg (575x864, 144K)

Attached: photos-rep-tulsi-gabbard-volunteers-with-accessurf-and-wounded.jpg (1368x855, 286K)

Someone who floods his administration with neocons & duel citizens, walks back his promise to not attack Syria & gives corporations permanent tax cuts & citizens temporary tax cuts. Says we need more immigration for muh corporations, lets ared kushner invite the koch bros to immigration discussions, cucks on leaving the ME because muh Israel.
Not a neocon.
He's neocon lite, what an improvement!
t. pede

..dat mummy tummy

Attached: kauai-tulsi-gabbard-member-of-congress-votetulsicom.jpg (1368x855, 290K)

BRRRRAAAAPPPP

Attached: tMqUv5M.jpg (1252x1252, 262K)

Attached: tulsi-1.jpg (1200x800, 80K)

Attached: main-qimg-4d2e3aebbadee4c682999a68215d2a57.png (602x903, 316K)

Attached: 1549493510209.jpg (2250x1500, 542K)

Attached: 1549495271948.jpg (1010x1200, 412K)

Attached: 1549495249387.jpg (727x485, 33K)

Attached: JGJoolp.jpg (1156x1156, 284K)

Attached: rep-tulsigabbardd-hi.png (1126x1500, 2.08M)

...bruh...look at this dood

Attached: Tulsi-Wedding 4.jpg (725x966, 250K)

shes hot as fuck

what part of CFR dont people get? this woman is either a dupe or wretched.

This time will be different user, shes easy on the eyes which will help us look past the kikery.

What part of YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOUR ENEMY don't you get?

>neocons in his administration
who don't start any new wars. who cares?
>not attacking Syria
OMG he averages a missile attack once every twelve months AMERICA WORLD POLICE FUCK YEAH
>immigration
he just got seven billion for the wall which is being built and he's now talking about closing the border. try again
>tax cuts to corporations
now you're moving onto tax policy? minimal relevance to neoconservatism
>talks to koch brothers
pic related. you talk nothing but bullshit, faggot.

Attached: trumpkoch.jpg (769x561, 100K)

>CFR
So was Carter. Clearly he was not one of (((them))). Notice he's also spent decades railing against Israel.

What makes you so certain you wouldn’t be able to recover from a female president? Why? What about it makes it seem so awful?