Is bjork considered "white"

She is from iceland, but she looks like an eskimo or something.

Also why aren't eskimos given shit about living a basic bare bones lifestyle, but tribal africans are?

Attached: download (3).jpg (284x177, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YZyYQVxOcuY
youtube.com/watch?v=BeAZ9DQZFz8
youtu.be/JSObvik-tf4
depts.washington.edu/fasdpn/htmls/fas-face.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=JSbU_DF0bXA
youtube.com/watch?v=58bAgVSYV1E
news.com.au/news/bjorks-bizarre-drinking-habit/news-story/703793a6afa8ca9068532a0fdbd1b52a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course she is white.

jesus get a life, man

She's considered cute

She was the reason Iceland survived the invasion back in the 90's because everyone thought they all looked like that ugly twat.

esquimo don't bother anyone.
they're not entitled piece of filth like niggers.
niggers are weaponized AIDScancer.

idc she's cute

eskimos are the first humans that bred with ayy lmaos

Africans are given shit for being murderous cannibals that can't even fetch gravel

>Of course she is white.
she's some sort of snow nigger indig dude

>tfw no qt ay lmao gf

she sure was

eskimos are not pillaging niggers

she has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

Attached: d849050d237dd9f96fe8904a2ae0916e.jpg (736x1021, 117K)

Regardless I would cum inside of her

Is this look actually normal in Iceland or did he get some rare atavistic genes to activate?

I think I read somewhere that the earliest known person with red hair was from around Siberia and they existed before the migration to the Americas and were a common ancestor between Europeans and Native Americans and I suppose Asians too. This was I believe something like 70,000 years ago. I think of this every time I see Bjork.

*she

northern-europeans with asian admixture are honorary aryans to me anyway

Attached: 57938-full.png (400x300, 15K)

she doesn't seem retarded, She wears that mongoloid look really well

Yes. She's just FAS

Attached: DzTb6KKPMCc.jpg (1159x1864, 437K)

She has an arctic phenotype, it's the standard amongst eskimos.

Bjork is honorary for sure.

she is hapa so no she is literally a mutt

She’s not fucking white. She’s 60% Asian you dumb fucks

>Also why aren't eskimos given shit about living a basic bare bones lifestyle, but tribal africans are?
It's not like eskimos could just start farming wheat or build a civilization out of seal bones and fat. They achieved much more than can be expected from intelligent and strong humans in such a harsh climate.
Niggers achieved nothing having a wonderful climate, perhaps too gentle for them to develop decent IQs.

This. She looks fucking disgusting

>doesn't know what a projector is
>honorary
She's a simpleton.

Cool a Bjork thread - The best Bond theme that never was
youtube.com/watch?v=YZyYQVxOcuY

Attached: BjorkRedShirt.jpg (980x980, 114K)

>africa
>wonderful climate

Africa is either perched desert or disease ridden jungle. not exaclty ideal user.

> why aren't eskimos given shit about living a basic bare bones lifestyle, but tribal africans are?
tribal africans lived in abundance for thousands of years, thus no need for agriculture or specialization of skills.
innus people literally thrive on a snow wasteland, eating raw meat and organs.
how can you even compare?

Asians don't have hazel eyes. Usually dark brown. Bjork is just FAS

Attached: lQRVr9zrtaw.jpg (1058x1058, 186K)

i hope science reaches your country soon.

There are no eskimos in her bloodline. What you call Asian features are only prominent in people from areas that recently mixed with Basque sailors. The eyes are from her dad who doesn't look Asian.

From a human evolutionary perspective, the formation of the Sahara as we know it is a relatively new phenomenon and humans in Africa evolved when it still had seasonal transformation including lots of lush greenery, lakes and rivers. It was very much habitable till approximately 10,000 years ago, where that habitable region shrunk to just around the Nile and it's tributaries.

time has not been kind to her, she used to be such a cutie in the 90's. The pixie manic dream girl prototype defined

youtube.com/watch?v=BeAZ9DQZFz8

Attached: 1551289811269.jpg (4000x2700, 1.51M)

>eskimos
>high IQ peaceful population
>survive in most inhospitable environment on planet

Why aren’t they given shit the way 75 IQ niggers who constantly genocide one another in temperate conditions in the most resource rich continent on earth?

>the absolute state of cuckolds

15,000 years ago, after the axteroid hit greenland and the area that is now the sahara was covered by sand brought in by tsunami

youtu.be/JSObvik-tf4

Refer to the chart
Also Bjork is a qt3.14

Attached: 22710h.jpg (368x267, 32K)

This, look under her nose. Clear sign of FAS.

Attached: 1538775753601.jpg (330x381, 40K)

Her parents. They may look a bit weird, but I that because they're inbreds living in a small isle. So Bjork is inbred genes + FAS.

Attached: 8585674.jpg (1156x758, 199K)

>depts.washington.edu/fasdpn/htmls/fas-face.htm

Attached: Photo_of_baby_with_FAS.jpg (432x489, 48K)

tpbp

No. The flat noupper nose and lack of brow ridges is common worldwide, her lips are normal and those are regular epicanthal folds not the FAS ones that are almond shaped, like this

Attached: F6.large[1].jpg (1280x768, 151K)

Old Bjork looks like Gollum.

Young Bjork could swallow as many of my kids as she liked.

Yeah it's common because a bunch of drunks have babies. Why is it so important for you shills to pretend she is non white?

Asteroids: For when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

There's also no inbreeding in her bloodline. The Icelandic stock of humans is the healthiest in the world. The strongest and most beautiful people. ..she may have FAS.
youtube.com/watch?v=JSbU_DF0bXA

sorry, you know what i mean, a shooting star meteor whatever

underrated

>tfw cant tell if downs syndrome, fetal alcohol syndrome, or just asian genes

wow i feel bad for asians

I mean, even her cheekbones and jawline seem Easte Asian/Eskimo or other native american.

By white you actually suggest Adamite which can blush, so find out if she can and you've got your answer...

I don't think anyone claimed she is 100% Asian. There are countless phenotypic traits. Eye-colour is but one (and the genetics behind it are complex).

Because my superior genetics allow me to adapt to any environment with ease if I spend 2 weeks in the sun I become a nigger according to this. Should I just stay indoors to avoid getting gassed?

Are you going to answer my question or just keep shilling? She very obviously has FAS.

No, that's how Icelanders look like

Pepper your angus, hiraeth cometh:
youtube.com/watch?v=58bAgVSYV1E

That's what the original Europeans look like, user.

>is buhjork huwhyte
she was only white during these years.

Attached: 037916AA-F461-4E0D-8DA6-4D722BAEBCCF.jpg (552x906, 172K)

Live in anchorage, absolutely fucking hate eskimos. Think I might have froze one to death this winter. Got a big truck with a Cummins and the Eskimo was passed out drunk at the bus stop. Floored in through a puddle in front of the bus stop and absolutely drenched the snow nigger. Read a report in the paper about a homeless guy freezing to death in the same area a couple days later.

Why is it so improtant for you that she's white? As I said this isn't what FAS looks like. It creates semicircle epicanthals, unlike natural epicanthals, which are pointing down towards tha nose. And her bone structure is also Asian or American. Why is it so improtant for you that she's pure white?

o-ok

Björk is one of the only artists (if not the only artist) to write a song that extensively features Locrian mode. And for that, she is white.

>>eskimos are the first humans that bred with ayy lmaos
>the result are the FINNS and ESTONIANS
I unironically believe THIS.
Finns will prevail.

Then they abused the alcohol. Her father looks like alcoholic.

You once again refused to answer the question. Amazing. Why not make it more obvious you're a kike? It's important to me to stop the kikes like you from trying to claim everyone is a fucking non white for the tiniest things when it's not true. You think I'm going to sit back and let you get away with your propaganda? See her parents, why do they not exhibit East Asian or Native American traits? Oh right, because she has FAS and it fucked up her head.

Attached: 1525727927462.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

I would retain my semen for 40 years just for the chance to dump it balls deep in her

shes a coal burner anyway

her dad does kind of look asiatic.

Dunno, her mother seems to have the thin upper lip and relatively flat philtrum. Would be a lot easier with some data/pics from when she was a wee bairn.

>See her parents, why do they not exhibit East Asian or Native American traits?
In what traits does she resemble her father except all those that she doesn't?

It matters because I think it's true.

Whatever you say Schlomo.
She still has a bit of a philtrum and her father has a full one, there's no way them combined would create a flat one. Alcoholism runs in the family. Her mothers mother was a drunk, her mother was a drunk, and she's a drunk.
>news.com.au/news/bjorks-bizarre-drinking-habit/news-story/703793a6afa8ca9068532a0fdbd1b52a

What a pathetic kike non answer.
>she doesn't resemble her father therefore it isn't possible FAS fucked her face up!
That's exactly the point you retard, if she wasn't an FAS baby she wouldn't look the way she does.

Attached: 1525397706563.jpg (1698x605, 320K)

>Alcoholism runs in the family. Her mothers mother was a drunk, her mother was a drunk, and she's a drunk.
>>news.com.au/news/bjorks-bizarre-drinking-habit/news-story/703793a6afa8ca9068532a0fdbd1b52a

This explains everything.

Attached: aB8zGvN_700b.jpg (498x739, 105K)

Also look at the pores on the fathers nose and the red cheeks with a light layer of sweat. He's very clearly an alcoholic as well.

>Bjork drinks litre of straight vodka every Friday

Holy fuck.

Attached: vodka_abs66.jpg (900x1200, 79K)

I can do a litre of blended scotch, but not vodka.

The Icelandic singer has been enjoying the alcoholic beverage every week since she was 15 and insists it is a tradition in her homeland.

She said: "I come from a country where, from the age of 15, you drink a litre of vodka, every Friday, straight from the bottle."

The eccentric mother-of-two says her drinking habits were inspired by her grandparents and claims it helps her to release her inhibitions.

She said: "I watched my grandparents doing that and it's been my pattern, just like it has been my family's release for a thousand years.

"Alcohol is how people in Iceland lose themselves, switch their conscience off and run riot. It's the same for me with my music - to me it stands for freedom."

Meanwhile, Bjork recently revealed she is considering living on a boat in Manhattan because she's terrified of skyscrapers.

The singer admits she and boyfriend Matthew Barney are trying to solve the "riddle" of how to live harmoniously in New York.

She explains: "My boyfriend is such a city person. We were trying to solve this riddle, 'How are we going to handle living in Manhattan?' Because I get really claustrophobic in skyscrapers."

Attached: 1jrTbab1SmI.jpg (646x969, 90K)

Yup just as I suspected, her grandparents were alcoholics too.

She even had a kid with FAS! Did gooks abuse alcohol before they became chink?

Attached: face9311_3.jpg (500x279, 20K)