/south europe/

this is by far the most beautiful part of the world
i don't say that
tourism statistic talks for me

the modern civilization starts here

we have 1/3 of total unesco sites in the world
we have the best cuisine
we have the best cars and style of life

if we become indipendent from EU(even by side with china) we can live our greatness again

Attached: main-qimg-b0439fe107a618551475c8767ff7e6ab.png (602x532, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople
youtube.com/watch?v=-WQqNcJtvnM
youtube.com/watch?v=PO2jdcWCGfg
youtube.com/watch?v=9-rx5JJ4IAc
youtube.com/watch?v=Nln4Aiw0mu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if we become indipendent from EU(even by side with china) we can live our greatness again

Drop the cannoli Luigi, we're done for decades .

>Turkey
>EU
>Greatness

>we have the best cars

Attached: g.jpg (186x264, 10K)

Turkey is greek clay, and not in Europe.

si

perfect europe

Attached: 1553971229318.png (602x532, 155K)

I don't like Turkey, let alone forming some kind of a union with them.

I do agree that southern Europe might be the most beautiful region in the world, but this is because of previous civilizations and their remains.

Europe as a whole has the highest density of beautiful locations in the world. If only places like Paris or Berlin were not so filthy, they would also actually be nice places to live.

>meanwhile America

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg (550x545, 35K)

I agree with best style of life, that's for sure. Not most money, but southern europe has the best combo of sunlight, food, natural beauty and civilized society.
Best cars is not true, but who gives a fuck?

France up until Parisian basin is southern as well. The only reason why France is competing with Germany and UK is because of northern Parisian aglomeration

Of course my med BVLL brother,but first turkey has to be annexed.Then we can create once again,a glorious mediterranean empire

without turkey and albania

Eat shit corsicaniggers

>not including southern france
ok retard

Attached: 1485360456286.png (1305x748, 610K)

Serbia is not a part of Southern Europe,we are Eastern Europeans.Please edit your map,thank you in advance.

Attached: Old_Rascian_with_son,_Engelbrecht.jpg (600x940, 151K)

so what? Even if we do share some genetic material, there is a ton of historical reasons not to like each other.
Also nice memeflag you little faggit

Attached: 20c.jpg (350x466, 31K)

>admits he's a Turkish rapebaby
That's very brave Yannis. We are proud of you

>not including southern France
You son of a bitch bastard, don't leave us with Germany

stfu diaspora

Ok probably you are another dumb burger, you don't even know that first turks looked like this.

pic related

Attached: Ancient Turks - 3.jpg (800x532, 127K)

Southern Europe is a fucking shithole and the people are lazy hammock laying, half mudslime, shit economy grape eating fucks

Attached: cefb345e61c4a351f572b29d253ac383.png (441x302, 58K)

Southern Europe is indeed beautiful. One day I will make my home there. Don't worry, I'm not actually Vietnamese

Whatever you say, cuck

Attached: Norwegian_Muslims.jpg (685x380, 69K)

med supremacy ftw

>southern france
>us
>flag

Attached: 1537112743955.jpg (720x558, 47K)

it's not supremacy

supremacy is for delusionals

>stereotyping oil jew
remember 1868

Attached: proxy.jpg (736x489, 27K)

When the fuck are Balkans considered “south”? They’re Eastern Europe

>Turkey and Albania
Pirla

Turks are whiter than you, shitskin.

Pic related.

Attached: 100% Greek - Mantzoukas.jpg (479x640, 55K)

>we have the best cars
Huh I didn't know Yugo was the best car

Latin Bloc when? We need a new Roman Empire and a new King of Italy

Attached: latins.png (1024x683, 1.5M)

your mother sucks my dick, snownigger

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

>Turkey

Attached: yikes-clipart-1.jpg (1024x531, 58K)

Fixed it for you, OP.

Attached: fixed.png (602x532, 174K)

>Everyone in that photo is British...
;D

Attached: My picks.jpg (1374x1245, 677K)

The only part of Europe worth visiting.

These threads should be daily

Attached: tuscany-red-hills.jpg (2500x1406, 600K)

I agree with this. And why are people hung up on southern vs. Eastern Europe? OP is obviously referring to the geographical south, which this clearly is. But yeah, get rid of turkey.

A lot of Turks are just very-very brainwashed Greeks!

Attached: Turks are Brainwashed & actually Greek.jpg (929x828, 120K)

So... you're a mongrel?
k lol have fun with that identity crisis

Why not highlight South of France in between Italy and Spain?
If t*rkey and the b*alkans can be there, why not Mediterranean France?

Attached: x476px-Homer_British_Museum.jpg,qitok=FjK6hm5S.pagespeed.ic.g6ntUn-jZN.jpg (600x400, 39K)

>provence and corsica not included
You blew it

average brit is a norman/roman/viking/danish mutt

I shit you not, the girl in that picture looks exactly like a girl from my uni class but with deeper green eyes.

>somehow misses Anglo-Saxons and native Britons, the two who had the most influence on the modern British population
American.

What’s wrong with swissland

anglo saxons came from denmark

>Turks
>Europeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople

Angles did, Saxons didn't. Danes are a specific ethnic group and the term "Dane" is not synonymous with "Angel".

Nononono you dont! The Mediterranean was white iberian looking people.

Attached: gikikikikikikikikikik.jpg (1276x1280, 779K)

Why not? It was a good value car in it's days.
youtube.com/watch?v=-WQqNcJtvnM
youtube.com/watch?v=PO2jdcWCGfg
youtube.com/watch?v=9-rx5JJ4IAc

>Balkan states
>Civilized society
Pick one

Attached: 8559584513_cbff0e7b3c_b.jpg (1024x683, 193K)

Why the fuck are roaches in there?

You've erased the only part of Europe that have a chance of not became a caliphate in the next 30 years.

My ideal ethnostate would be:

- Catholics Only
- Monarchy
- Made up from Italians, Portuguese, Spanish, Maltese, Austrians, Bavarians, Croatians, Hungarians and Polish, and non-mixed descendants of these people from the Americas.

It would be awesome.

>turkey
yah right

Attached: helden-des-trojanischen-krieg-menelaos-paris-diomedes-odysseus-nestor-D772B7.jpg (1300x783, 203K)

Fair enough, I had Portugal/Spain/Italy in mind when I wrote that.

Attached: κώστας-πλεύρης.jpg (735x466, 54K)

owww a rare flag, I'll add you to my collection!

Attached: Well then.jpg (592x394, 53K)

Well "we have the best cars" means we have THE best cars while in 2019 30% of people still drive Yugos in Belgrade...

Just here to salute our medbros, your countries are nice. Always makes me think back to my vacations in Greece and Italy mainly, fucking comfy man. Warm wind, nice see, nice food, everything slow and chill, no stress.

>Slovenia
>South Europe
Try again faggot

Rareflag

newfag

Attached: wallis and futana.gif (16x11, 369)

If you break up with the EU, don't make a new South-EU. Your time of greatness was when you were a collection of city-states. Be friends and support each other, but don't let bureaucrats who don't live in your neighborhood have any control over your life, except to help you enforce your borders and defend your human rights. Real human rights, not fake human rights where a bureaucrat shits 1 million humans into someone else's space.

Also I agree that the best Italian cars are better cars than the best German cars. The UK is also underrated. Astons are great to drive, and Jaguars are probably the apex chauffeuring vehicle.

Remove: Serbia and Kosogo, most of Bosnia, Albania (they just suck to be with, they are south) and turkey (we can retake west part and Constantinople, fuck anatolia as south europe no no.
Add: south France, Corsica, we can take cyprus too but needs a bit cleaning.

Its the same d&c tactic but instead of East and West, its south and north which is just as bad.

Attached: xadabakis.jpg (630x450, 24K)

Greeks are literally more nigger than Turks. Turks are an Asian people, Greeks are descended from Africans.

So what the fuck even happened over there during the Civil War?

>leaving another union for another one
no thanks

Southern Europe IS NOT WHITE. Some look like Mexicans and others look Arabic. Look at this Greek Shit. You AmeriFags would NEVER call them white.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 33K)

>cyprus too but needs a bit cleaning.
Cyprus is the safest country in Europe despite the economical crisis, illegal immigration and the unlawful "northern" Cyprus fake state which is used by criminals to escape to our land. Cyprus has always been safe and peaceful since the Roman times. The Romans didnt employ police on the island because there was no criminal activity.

If you are talking about genetics, you are right. Despite our archaic greek origins, too many massacres by the arabs and turks have left Cyprus with too many ethnic groups and its visible. Theres straight up people who look like semites; jews and arabs and theres plenty of people who look egyptian, although this is probably because of the greeks who escaped the ME and Egypt because of muslims and the ancient migrations of Egyptians and Phoenicians to Cyprus. Pure Cypriots though are very distinguishable. They have a very archaic greek appearance, kind of looks like a caucasian race and I saw a theory that suggested that mycenean greeks, the original greek migrants who populated Cyprus were from the Caucasus.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nln4Aiw0mu4
greek cypriot vs armenian

The 2/3 would be complete if you included the Nafri sites

Attached: Tombeau_vue_air.jpg (520x348, 71K)

You'll get buttfucked by turkroaches.

Pretty much. In terms of natural beauty the Mediterranean and sub-Mediterranean region is the most beautiful.

Portugal, Spain, Southern France, The Alps, parts of Switzerland and Austria, Slovenia, Adriatic Sea, Dinaric Alps, Greece, Western Turkey, etc.

>Whites with a sun tan!

Attached: Whites.jpg (1373x1220, 669K)

The countries that took Europe off the dark ages
Masters off the seas art and science and politics for longer than the "pure European countries"
Sure they didn't do anything in the past

we are south east, but more south. yugoslavia= south slavs

Think about it, people who can actually afford to go on holiday go abroad to to it...

How do you feel about the Italian union?

Think about it, people who can afford a 1 bedroom apartment go into the bedroom to sleep...

But we aren't Yugoslavia anymore right?

Dont trust them.

no thankfully, but still south slavs the master race

>Turkey
>europe
I don't think of cyprus as european but it has a stronger claim to being european than turkey

>Turkey
>Yugoslavia
What.

South Slavs are called that because they migrated South of ancient Slavic homeland,not because they live in South Europe,same way Poles are Western Slavs,but live in Central Europe,not Western,and Russians are Eastern Slavs but a big number of them live in Asia,not Europe at all.

>best cars
My sides, your cars are overpriced maintenance nightmares

what the fuck ever happened to the mediterranean supremacy general /MSG/ threads on here? those were the funniest

Attached: 1534619760300.jpg (640x800, 120K)

>Spain
>Civilized
user, I...