UPDATE: missing college girl found dead

A student from the University of South Carolina who was reported missing Friday was found dead Saturday, according to the university.

The circumstances of 21-year-old Samantha Josephson's death have not been released, but the university urged other students to "travel in groups and stay together."

Columbia Police said Josephson was last seen by friends at 715 Harden Street sometime between 1:30 a.m. and 2 a.m. Friday. Her friends reported her missing when she didn't come home and wouldn't return their phone calls. Surveillance footage captured her talking on the phone before getting into a newer-model Chevy Impala.

Attached: Missing University of South Carolina student found dead wfsb.com.png (512x538, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2019/03/samantha-josephson-dead/
wthr.com/article/family-missing-avon-mother-offers-2500-reward-information
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jow Forums ... who do you think the most likely suspect is ???

some are saying that the Police already have a suspect in custody...

Attached: Missing University of South Carolina student found dead wfsb.com (1).png (650x374, 347K)

Sad. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Many such cases

Jow Forums.... leave a comforting message to her parents, tell them you are sad for the loss of their white daughter

Attached: D27AfPUWoAAZhTG.jpg (750x1062, 120K)

USC is in downtown Columbia, and the campus is surrounded by infinity niggers and homeless schizos. Naive college girls walk around the city, faces glued to their phones, completely oblivious to the danger that is literally the next block over.
Fathers, don't send your daughters to college.

Attached: 1553463183503.jpg (552x695, 35K)

why are women so risk seeking when it comes to "fun" yet abject failures with risk seeking in business

>2 am
>getting into a Chevy Impala
burn the coal pay the toll
*S

Samantha was a senior at the University of South Carolina where she was studying political science and would have graduated in May. Next year, Samantha was due to go to law school at Drexel University in Philadelphia. Samantha’s sister, Sydney, is a student at Drexel. Samantha’s mother said in a December 2018 Facebook post that her daughter had been accepted into Rutgers Law School. In early 2018, Samantha spent a semester studying in Barcelona.
Samantha was a graduate of Robbinsville High School’s class of 2015.

Because fun things are fun

okay, $7,100 already raised on GoFundMe

Attached: Fundraiser by Alex Huggins Samantha Lee Josephson Memorial Fund.png (959x619, 493K)

looks jewish

because parents don't teach them about consequences and give them money so they don't have to do business

>Impala
>2 am
Niggers

too bad she didn't study political science on Jow Forums university. she could've been alive

listened to nigger music, so probably burned the coal, probably paid the toll

>Chevy Impala of any model year

10:1 odds it’s a nigger
/thread

>talking on the phone before getting into a newer-model Chevy Impala.

Do women just get into any random car that pulls up next to them?

.....and it’s a nigger.

XY chromosome syndrome strikes again. Unga bunga has neither race nor creed. Just dicks.

Toll paid

Posts like this are why this board isn't totally dead yet.

Why white people start donations for every shitt?

She died doing what she loved

i hate gofundme

where's the coalburning proof

After the whole Mollie Tibbetts ordeal I have no sympathy towards useful idiots anymore. And before people call me a nihilist I do care for people, just not retards who are completely unaware of their situations.

Dogs eat dog food.

>South Carolina

Attached: 22905.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Place your bets, was he a Cainite or an Adamite? Trillion to one odds, get your trillion to one odds, RIGHT HERE!

>She left the bar Bird Dog alone and was spotted getting into a black Chevy Impala that she and her friends believed was an Uber that she had ordered, a witness told the Daily Gamecock student newspaper.

When Samantha's actual Uber driver arrived moments later, the driver cancelled the ride when she didn't show up for the pick-up, witnesses said.

so public pickup / faketaxi doing some promo stunt ?

I was in Ft Lauderdale, driving an old 1988 diesel Mercedes Benz and literally drove onto the side walk in front of a girl walking. my friend opened the door in the back and she just got in giggling "so where are we going". Found out she was a stripper while we were having some drinks. She had major problems so we were probably in more danger than her.

>where's the coalburning proof
Her dead body

he must be new

hurr durr "a black man must have killed her"

"The circumstances of 21-year-old Samantha Josephson's death have not been released"

but guise it's was for sure a black who did it. I promise it was pinky swear but not takebacks. hurrr durrr

her friends are morans since Uber only allows newer vehicles to rideshare.

screencapped for when it comes out.

Attached: 02-parenthesis.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1200x799, 65K)

>black Impala
Yeah, that's a nigger car

>1:30 and 2:00am

Fuck roasties, hope she got raped by a gang of niggers.

I would agree with you about jumping too soon to conclusions but
>chevy impala
at 2am a chevy impala means black driver

drink some coffee, vlad

She was probably demoralized by her cuck dad and slutty mother. She was pampered and told to believe she is secure, so she can just enjoy life by partying and sucking off random men, and that she should hate whites and love immigrants and non whites.

Terrible parents and terrible country

She looks like she fucks niggers

She is dead.

Attached: coulter's law.jpg (260x194, 8K)

Easy money. It's crazy how much you can pull in if your gofundme gets media attention.

nightlife just isn't worth it.

i mean, the money, the drugs, the risks.

>white
Those things are jews

Someone should archive this thread and send it to her parents

Just find out the area she was seen getting into a black strangers car at 2am.... coal burner confirmed

Yeah, that.

well then better bury her before she starts smelling

explain me how that shit works her real uber driver cancelled the drive a few mins after she got in that nigg car. would she get a notification that moment?

Because women hate feeling insecure. They feel secure going out with ‘dangerous’ brown people because they have been told they’re human just like them and there are rules to protect them.

I did my first two years of teaching in Richland County. Pretty much guaranteed this stupid white girl got into a car with a nigger and paid the price.

Went to USC. Can confirm black population is a huge problem. And there is a big tension between students and that community. Gang members have a rule to leave usc kids alone.

4-5 years ago a girl got accidentally shot on a ricochet. Black people were posting on FB he did nuffin and needed to be released.... lol

Ladarious was finna git up in sum whyte gurl.

Attached: D269-NvWkAENl-v.jpg (750x879, 99K)

She died doing what she loved... fucking random black guys.

kek di they just call her a whore?

Cindi Lauper tried to warn us

Attached: wqewqe.jpg (570x624, 37K)

She was brainwashed she can live a safe life in USA. She was just a gullible, pampered bitch raised by hippie parents in a welfare state. She thought life is all about fucking random people, partying, travelling and getting in debt. Sad but this is how Ameritardia brainwashes people

>715 Harden Str__t
I think we all know where this is going

Attached: 715.jpg (1247x849, 177K)

>Pay close attention to what she was wearing

Oy, how dare they comment on a woman's clothing.

#notaskingforit

Attached: yep.jpg (1232x842, 122K)

This is the Mollie Tibbetts case all over again. I totally agree with you.

>Impala
Unless it's a police vehicle, there's your proof

>impala
Blacked.

fake photo

But will her dad debase his race by saying the killers have better food? Let's find out!

Beautiful khazar milkers

Americans are brainwashed that they are safe, their life is taken care of by courts and rights, so they can just enjoy life in the form of sexual promiscuity, entertainment and endless debt. Add to that hippie parents and you have people who are gullible potential victims. Americans aren't taught to be vigilant and self reliant

Her friends believe that she may have gotten into the wrong Uber. Notice the composition of the natives.

Attached: wrong uber.jpg (771x772, 60K)

Different scenario. The point is the person who died in this situation is exactly the problem with modern day college girls. I don't mean to sound like an incel but living a life of depravity and thinly-veiled self-loathing is hurting us all.

>21-year-old
>twenty-one

Attached: 1423269260779.jpg (400x384, 30K)

Ya'll shouldn't judging a book by its cover.

even if the "wrong uber car" story is bullshit, it wouldn't be the first time that has happened. Uber should really make people wear a uniform or give them a taxi sign on top of their cars.

>she was studying political science
Take a wild guess who did she vote for

Sounds like Tyrone's going right back to prison again.

I AINT EVEN DO NUFFIN MAYNE

source ?

my best friend killed himself a few weeks ago. they found the body this morning. i wonder where is all the prayers and thoughts for him? he was a brilliant electronics engineer, all she did was forget how to shit out an egg 3 million years ago.
fuck it, i want to watch this world burn.

Attached: watch the world burn.jpg (640x640, 43K)

heavy.com/news/2019/03/samantha-josephson-dead/

>y'all
>he dindu nuffin
found the killers cousin T'aRique Jackson

why would you want fake attention from people that didnt even know your friend?

I've crunched the numbers based on this graph and federal crime statistics. Looks like a 80% chance it was a nigger.

The majority of murders in the US are committed by black men, 6%. So yes, it's out of any one group to pick, and especially for a girl/sexual crime, it's very likely a nigger.

The media won't report who did it if it's a nigger. We all know it.

sorry to hear about your friend. Support his family though. Don't quit

>be electrical engineer
>studied electronics extensively
>never wanted to go into electronics because 9/10 times you're designing a circuit that feeds into millions of other circuits and you don't get to see the finished product

I can see why he killed himself

i want you to feel the sense of impending doom for the wrath i am going to bring upon this world

Based Ann. She is too good for the White man.

no offense but how is suicide news worthy? My condolences.

This is one of the funny things about engineering or programming.
When you do it for a big company, you're likely just perfecting a single cog and you'll never do much else beyond that. Fuck that.

Stick around for a few days. Shouldn't take much longer than that before they attest the suspects, you see their mugshots, and you never hear about this case again.

>Chevy Impala.

Paid Full Toll

Attached: Kiss me on the bus.jpg (1600x1285, 696K)

in other news, nig mom been missing for weeks. mother of lady missing demands public to do everything they can and to search door to door to find her daughter

wthr.com/article/family-missing-avon-mother-offers-2500-reward-information

that isnt gonna solve anything just accept your emotions and dont fight it. i wish you all the best

Kek, another toll paid.