PROJECT IRL Chad Nationalist Fraternity - Part 2

Previous thread hit bump limit

We got a huge amount of interest in this thread and previous discussions last few days.

Basically the idea is to set up local chapter based fraternal organisation for nationalist men to improve themselves, their communities, etc. In matters off fitness, spirituality, business, learning, etc. Local clubhouses with facilities such as gym, lounge, bar/food, etc., would be setup in each town.

All other details such as name, rules, ranks, rituals, structure, etc., were all being discussed. Please continue here bros

Attached: piratedraper.jpg (344x335, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_a5Mvw0j1rY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We advocate a revival of community. We want to re-establish the networking, male bonding and self-sufficiency that used to be the norm in European societies. Through pro-diversity and anti-white notions it's become increasingly rare and difficult for Europeans to appeal to their freedom of association without being questioned or worse.
This discord wishes to be a space where Europeans can network and connect with like minded individuals, and to simplify making connections to people that are in geographical proximity in a world that is increasingly online and global.

What you can expect here is a community of people who wish to support their nation, culture and ethnic groups, with the common goal of strengthening local and international communities of Europeans through mutual support.

> chat:
riot.im/app/#/room/#wcg:matrix.org

>email

natfrat at protonmail

!!!>MUST MAKE THE RANGE

Attached: 456752314534678077.png (1100x1488, 96K)

discord:

discord gg vUtUFft

Man this slid fast. Also, it occurs to me it may be worthwhile to look at the development of the YMCA. It's sorta similar to what we're trying to do, but not as much cultural.

Bump.
How will it be done in practice? I think we must have a code, a creed to be more accurate, that must apply to groups in any nation.

the cops dismantle everything that seems white only in my country, i hope you will have a better luck on the other side of the strait user

Attached: 1553814090631.jpg (540x525, 43K)

I'm but a mere cool normie

Why can't you network with yellow vests? You don't even have to do illegal shit bro. Just meet at the weekend and try and build up what we have lost. It used to be normal to meet fellow Europeans but now look how difficult it is. Too much video games, TV and other shit. Now, we can meet without it having to be "political".

Do they have any legal basis for that?

Surely country clubs or private members clubs still exist where the existing membership can decide who joins on any basis?

Yes I 100% agree with this.

You could start with some kind of statement of values, or a pledge.

Something that vaguely goes into the idea of caring for yourself > your family > your people > others etc.

Also upholding the value of authority, discipline, constant self improvement, honorable dealings, etc.

Most important thing is probably just to set up a reliable long-term online networking space. Just a discord or a board on e i g h t c h a n might do.
Once we get enough traffic we can think of IRL implications and flesh out a possible broad ideology.

The baseline should probably just be right wing people who no longer want to sit by idly, who just want to network and strengthen white communities

I know bros in France. You should visit a shooting range. Those are discreetly white-only often. The memberships of shooting ranges has skyrocketed recently. You and I both know why, and thus, the average mentality there is pretty right wing.

I'm getting Iron Guard vibes from this. We might finally get to see what a late stage Legion looks like.

Attached: 1553821226217m.jpg (1024x640, 72K)

I mentioned this in the last thread, but I think there's a way around it. We sorta do the separate but equal thing, you just frame it as if you're creating a golden calf, and then it might be enough to assuage the lefties. Give blacks their own chapter, when one comes to join. Empower them in African culture. Surround themselves in people who can intrinsically understand their worldview.

Sadly, this will fail because you will be forced to go outside lol

>Chad Nationalist
>Posts Don Drapper meme
>Played by Jon Hamm
Nice try bong.

Attached: white be gone.jpg (780x520, 84K)

>discipline, constant self improvement, honorable dealings
You already have a meeting point for autists, it's called Jow Forums.

It's revealing that you all don't know shit about what Chads IRL think, instead you go for memes and your fantasies about what Chads are like.

We are doing this in the USA, except not political. Political organizations are being prosecuted by the federal government. We have started a fraternal org that’s all the things the OP talks about but doesn’t have an explicit political message and doesn’t do activism.
We’ About building networks and bonding with like minded men and focused on self improvement and shared experience.

We’ve thought about recruiting on Jow Forums but unfortunately there’s too much glow in the dark bullshit and sperglords.

Discord is dangerous.
Owned by one of THEM and they seem to be working VERY closely with (((law enforcement))). Really, look into it. I'm up for connecting online and making real life connections but discord is about as unsafe as you can go. (Seriously, look that shit up)

Absolutely do not use discord for talking about right wing organization.

> late stage Legion
Can you elaborate?

Iron guard is a fucking great name

I think this isn't going to work on global scale. You should try to make location based brit/pol/ and then individually arrange meet-ups. If you find great people you can go forward and try to grow this.

Jesus user are you really so autistic you think memes featuring actors with leftyfag views are somehow dangerous and must not be spread?

What about Christian Bale and the digits though?

If you met me IRL you'd probably call me a "chad". Fit, succesful, high income, popular, etc. Sorry to burst your bubble krautfag

Codreanu vibes man.

You’re on Jow Forums
The majority of people here are extremely antisocial and unacceptable to participate in a fraternal org

Yeah it is but for initially chatting its not too bad. + As I said in last thread its not like (((Google))), (((Facebook))), GCHQ, NSA, CIA, etc., don't already have everyone totally doxxed and tracked.

+ we aren't planning anything illegal here, and given we fully support "segregated" chapters for other races, its not even that racist

honestly don't think spending money on groids is necessary. Just keep it lowkey. We wouldn't be targeted by media unless/until we are too big to ignore.
And when we do make it in the media we just point out that we are a positive network of community, that we aren't activists and that we don't promote any politics. That alone would be a massive redpill for people, just like IOTBW, if normies see that even a reasonable, tame group of white friends is called racist and nazi.

The eternal kraut has nothing better to do than troll, because, alas, he might one day be expected to leave his moms basement himself.

Fair enough. Matrix is the main chat right now anyway. Where in Belgium are you from?

This isn't international in it's first stage. We just share the idea we have and hope it catches on. If it only starts in one or two locations, that's fine. It has to start somewhere.

>Balzac
He he he

Ok. What do i get now?

Attached: 132920FF-7C92-4579-89A5-1745187E194F.png (750x1334, 262K)

This is just for the discussion. We can recruit from all the more normie right wing places

cringe

Attached: 1550948055498.jpg (927x517, 75K)

I'd like to announce that I am opening up the manitoba Canada chapter of the ancient society of the stonecutters I will be number 1

Attached: Number_1.png (232x400, 14K)

Autistic and not particularly fit but married with kids and working a career job by 22, so I guess it all balances out.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190330-155125_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1614, 382K)

Little tip: using the term "Chad" immediately indicates that you're an incel

ay tone we got something like that here but we don't call it chad club

Yeah ok guys how are a bunch of autistic neets living in their mum's basements gonna organise anything

No. Do not use discord. People are having discord logs used against them in court cases in the USA, related to their political organization efforts.

Use IRC, use Teamspeak, use anything but discord. Discord is actively hostile to non leftists and is very easy to scrape an entire server history. DO NOT USE DISCORD FOR POLITICAL DISCUSSION. This is entirely different from the NSA possibly collecting everything digital everywhere. Discord logs are literally being subpoenaed for evidence in federal court cases currently underway.

If you lift, you aren't a Chad. That's just one of the things incels don't understand about Chads.

kek

listen, pastanigger obviously the actual name isn't gonna be Chad Club.

We'll give it a cool name like Our Cause or something

Everyone ignore this niggers posts.

He says the same shit in every thread. I've seen his posts over the span of a week. He probably legitimately does nothing but shitpost all day and he adds nothing to the conversation.

Do not take the bait.

Using it IRL does. You can be as autistic as you like here user, didn't you hear

>Iron guard is a fucking great name
I don't disagree, but when it comes to presentation, I think it's better to appear plain and ordinary. Names designed to project authoritarian leanings and what not will only attract unwanted attention. It's like when women goes outside dressed in revealing clothing. Of course, she's perceived as sexy and she'll get plenty of attention, but she'll only receive attention from guys with purely sexual intentions, which she may feel is undesirable. However, if she dresses more modestly, she may get less attention, but the kind of people that do pay attention are not doing so because they were provoked by her overly sexual dress style.

The Romanian interwar fascist movement? On the cusp of their victory, using democracy to defeat democracy, the Captain, Corneliu Codreanu was killed the government. We never got to see how he would have run the country. Look at "For My Legionaries" for more information.

>Do you consume alcohol or tabacco/weed?
>"No."
>finish test
>Niche Normie
>Uses alcohol or tabacco

Attached: 1406108487818.jpg (185x185, 15K)

Yes, agreed. It sounds amazing, but its not the kind of branding we want.

Something understated, elegant, but strong sounding. Latin would be good

are you in riot server?

>Rituals
so you guys just want to make a cult essentially?

All organizations have rituals that cement the bond and culture of the group.

You’re so thoroughly deconstructed and indoctrinated you automatically equate any group organization with its own culture as a cult. Examine your biases.

Yes. In our cult's mythology, The Leaf will be portrayed as a corrupting character that members are encouraged to be vigilant for.

It's been some time I've noticed a desire for physical gatherings and places of meeting among racially-aware individuals. My advice is:

>drop the nazi imagery. I understand symbols are important, but drop the nazi stuff and make new things.
>Don't antagonize other racial groups, drop the immature edginess of "nigger hate threads", but empower blacks (or other races) and stimulate them.
>All decentralization is good, have a general purpose (race, religion, whatever) but let each chapter work independently if they choose.
>Emphasize independence from the current system, while still maintaining normal lives within it. Study hydroponics, aquaponics, learn a trade, help each other, think of it like WoW professions if that helps.
>Help others, do charity, prioritizing people of your race, but never excluding others

I short be a normal person focused on keeping traditional values while increasing the number of white people, don't be a nazi sperg and do strategies that work.

Every single organisation has rituals.

A job interview is a ritual. Voting, birthdays, etc.

As USAnon said to cement social bonds, you need to have rites. This is a well known highly proven social phenomenon.

Every long lasting team or organisation has strict entrance criteria, challenges, and initiation and promotion rites.

Why do you think veterans have such close ties and mutual respect even if they weren't deployed or anything? Because they went through the same hazing, initiation rituals, etc

Yes I'm wafflebro

No the 'rituals' part is just a marketing ploy to get people into beheading brown people

The leaf and the nose*

This was the intention. We are not looking for overt activism or political statements. Neither are we looking for conflict.

OR go into specific detail of what these "rituals" are, and dispel any criticisms.

Well said.

Basically actions speak louder than words. Live an exemplary life and that will do more for your people than shouting anger at other people's (although that can be fun sometimes on various colombian powder blowing forums)

I can imagine all the Jow Forums "chads"

The first one involves the raking of the leaves. Only when the field is clear of leaves can the initiates training begin.

You realise that something like 20% of most western european countries are young right wing males? Jow Forums isn't the only recruitment pool baguette

>Out Cause
that's what i'm sayin tone, cosa nostra

Leaves should have already been raked to maintain a proper yard, when does the grill test occur?

Attached: 1537493636243.png (1600x1259, 3.34M)

Nah I was just fucking around. But every time I see him now I'm reminded of his role in those commercials or whatever the fuck they were.

>Is LSD fun?
It gets fun after 1-1.5 hours for ~2h, you smile from ear to ear. Than you get really deep thoughts for 2-3h and than the afterglow sets in, where you feel somewhat empty (but also very 'free') for another 3-4h. It's almost impossible to sleep in these 8-10.5h, your body temperature and heart rate rises also a bit.
Setting is very important !!! You could get the impression of yourself going to die, always remember that you won't die physically (no one ever died on psychedelics). That's the point where you shouldn't fight it --> Ego death.
The after-effects last for ~ 2 weeks to a month.

uhh you could just join the proud boys. They are already doing what you want to.

He clearly isn’t socially able to participate in a fraternal organization

This is 100%

At the end of the training.

The initiate must cook a burger to the satisfaction of a 250lb American called Big Bill "The Burger".

This thread glows.

sage.

Thoughts:

1. The project needs a cooler name and the whole chad thing should be dropped.

2. The organization should not have an organization structure that is too rigidly defined. A loose democracy and network of recognition is easier to run.

3. The charter/manifesto/whatever should not be about promoting nationalism or advancing nationalism itself.

#3 Might sound contradictory, but I think it is really important. What nationalist men most lack is a support network, the focus of the organization should not be on the political front, that can be done through other channels, but the emphasis of this thing should be very squarely focused on repairing the social fabric and making connections between nationalists that do not currently exist.

I was on a trip in Southeast Asia recently and I met up with several members of a red-pilled online forum. It was valuable to connect with other men who shared the same viewpoint, had similar goals, and were confronting similar challenges. They were all from other nations as well, so it was an international meeting.

I believe that fostering these kind of connections could provide the groundwork for the later establishment of a party or co-option of a currently existing party, but I think trying to go from "we're entirely unconnected people" to "we're connected, organized, and working towards a goal" has steps in the middle that must be taken.

Do not underestimate how valuable it could be to have allies and social support.

Lol fair enough. I think they were joke comedy skits, but you're probably right to doubt the (((motives)))

We are legit doing exactly what he mentioned on the last post, it was quite weird when I saw it, my chapter anyway

Attached: 88B5DF49-4C73-4F5F-935D-7BBFF0F3E159.png (300x200, 8K)

Im genuinely going to make my crew dress and act like this outwardly so people think we are the funkiest, hippest studs.
youtube.com/watch?v=_a5Mvw0j1rY
>The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Attached: bruce-lee-defeat.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Well I like this idea. If you have a club and you are doing things, then it builds mystery around you.

Girls will start asking "hey, what are they doing" and suddenly it will build your social status as they try to pry inwards.

Now I know that sounds pathetic. But anybody who has ever been popular has been foremost involved in something like that: from secret societies like the Masons, to "Elite" parties in Hollywood, to being Jewish and having your own clubhouse where you scam goys.

Nothing is wrong with any of you. I have evidence for that. If a guy has a girlfriend, it doesn't magically make them genetically superior. That girl has simply chosen to "select" that guy over another, for whatever reason or insane thing they are thinking. Remember women ARE the choosers. That's their burden in life. To choose who to have kids with. You have to understand that it is a competition. If you are losing you have two options.

1) Lose
2) Keep trying.

Basically you see a girl with a guy. Shes told you a million times "I have a boyfriend." If it comes down to you getting a restraining order placed on you because you are harassing her, then its a good time to chose option 1).

But if you look at that relationship, and lets say its like a White girl and non-White guy, and you think about how absolutely stupid it is that she is dating this non-White guy when she should be with her own people, then thats your perogative. Thats you stepping in as a man and saying "No I am white and your going to be with me."

Thats you showing her that you exist. That you have talent. Your a living person who has wants, needs, interests. Awaken HER to your existence. Don't be some Elliot Rodger going on a killing spree (loser mentality).

Instead be an annoying motherfucker, and honest dude, who tells her about how you feel. Screams at her that you have all of these feelings and you will be considered. That will get her thinking about her decisions. That will make her think about the options.

> 1. The project needs a cooler name and the whole chad thing should be dropped.

Agreed. That was just the subject to get (yous)

> 2. The organization should not have an organization structure that is too rigidly defined. A loose democracy and network of recognition is easier to run.

Yes, but there should be some structure to it so it can't be infiltrated, destroyed, etc., too quickly.

> 3. The charter/manifesto/whatever should not be about promoting nationalism or advancing nationalism itself.

Hmm thats a tough one. Certainly not too explicitly, but vaguely mentioning the nationalist fascist type ideals of the org isn't a bad thing.

There's a fine balance between being bland and impotent and being too spicy for everyone

Because getting right wing men to organise in real life, improve themselves physically, mentally, socially, spiritually, financially, help their communities, and strengthen bonds between brothers, while organising to have the ability to mobilise to effect real life change is exactly what alphabet niggers want? Brainlet

Thats cool, but Proud Boys seems to be too casual or me to take seriously + gavin miccinness is too faggy

Understandable, I’ll always support similar groups for sure though, lookin forward too seeing where it goes

We probably should make it a point to leave the political action to them at first while we set this all up, while working with them later down the line.

Yeah this is a huge thing.

One of the "appeals" that "bad boys" etc have is a gang or some kind of "tribe." There's something instinctively appealing to a girl when she sees a guy surrounded by many other guys who know and respect him.

>Basically the idea is to set up local chapter based fraternal organisation for nationalist men to improve themselves, their communities, etc. In matters off fitness, spirituality, business, learning, etc. Local clubhouses with facilities such as gym, lounge, bar/food, etc., would be setup in each town.

That sounds boring as shit. You're not gonna appeal to people looking and acting like a bunch of Christian Conservative stiffs. That shit may have worked like 50 years ago but it's a different world now.

Yeah thats a good point. Proud Boys do great with the street action, GI with the activism... the "sharp end of the spear" in one sense. This is more about building a strong home base team. Becoming individually exemplary while building up a network of aligned, people working together for their mutual improvement

Hmm, you might be misreading it then.

Think of it like a mixture of a frat house, boxing gym, weight room, "man cave", living room at your buddies house, local pub, etc.

So yes, helping each other out with business deals, pushing each other to get healthier and fitter, but also kicking back with the boys and drinking some beers, play some pool, whatever.

A frat style clubhouse, operating on a charter basis with brother chapters, but also with a focus on self improvement -- more along the lines of an army base than a mormon school though.

Read the linked original post, it explains it better than this one

(cont) A day may come when "putting yourself out there" (as the Chad's say) won't be enough, and that there will be such racism against White males, such full scale propaganda that the Jews have perfected the art and science of making White women perceive the idea of dating a White male as 'everything shameful' in the book that they can imagine. It will be a day when dating a non-White is encouraged in every way possible (social support, money, connections, jobs) and dating a White guy will be made to look foreign, weird, and awkward.

That's the day when we will have to make a decision to 1) Lose or 2) Keep trying, but now picking option 2) will mean that we will have to now use something louder than words, and that is violence.

If it comes down to it, violence may be the only and last expression that we have to make women know that we exist, and have interests and are alive etc. It will be sharp, unwarranted, and absolutely peace-breaking for non-Whites, who have grown now accustomed to the ease of life they have that actually comes from stepping over White males, and a warped sense of right and wrong, and who is good and bad, from years of Jewish propaganda demonizing White males.

So when we use violence it will come as a complete surprise to all of them, just as it will be "new" to us to experience violence in real life for the first time. Basically, it will be a "shock".

But once that "shock" has happened, and angry backlashes occur, and then more shocks of violence occur - the violence will be routine. And once it is routine, I tell you that many White women, some who were even race mixing, will come back to their communities, now seeing the renewed strength in the White male who has made his option known to the world with violence.

If that kind of scenario happens then it will be good to have an organization such as this to prepare us for violence. Hell I would even be interested in leading it.

>let's all wear suit and ties and abstain from alcohol and no sex before marriage and blah blah

Reminds me of those uber cringelord teenage fundamentalist Christians who tried that "say no to porn and premarital sex" campaign and got laughed at by everyone for being dumb wimpy faggots.

Lolwut?
No. The only way to get that woman is to be more of a man than the other guy

Long winded way of saying, lift and learn to fight, chicks like fit guys, and there might be a racewar down the line, but you're right.

CHANGE YOUR FLAG TO EU FLAG OR BE REPORTED TO THE HOME OFFICE!

Attached: 1552632410517.png (590x590, 438K)

OOGA BOOGA CHAD WILL RISE MY BRUDDAS

Attached: OOGABOOGA.jpg (270x427, 13K)

Who the fuck said any of that, faggot? Did you even read the post. This is about lifting, getting strong, having a place to hang with the boys (based and redpilled whites only), helping each other out with business, etc.,

>ordinary frat house but with more "get fit brah" and business deals

So a poor man's Freemasonry. Kek.

Attached: 1542052333511.png (1022x1146, 494K)

You are correct about that. I see a lot of White girls with non-White men, but I always notice that the men are surrounded by other men of their own race.

Sometimes I am a lone White male and I see this (and this is when I challenge myself): I try to see if I can use my wit, strength - everything I have, to hit on the White women, and see if I can Still even exert influence on her even knowing when I am at a disadvantage. She sees a strong White male, but a lone White male, and although she still gives me the "my boyfriend (who is black) is this" and "my boyfriend is that" bullshit, and I don't exactly get her number or go home with her or whatever - I still know that giving her this kind of experience gets her thinking about her choice to spend time with a bunch of blacks and/or marry one.

If a lone White male is this brave enough to stand up to that and hit on this girl while she is clearly in the devil's playground - then who is really the alpha? Who is really the "weird foreign men?" Hopefully she realizes, its the blacks, its the non-Whites, and you should be with the White guy. But I don't get my hopes up for any women, because sadly they have the minds of children.

If I could have beautiful White kids without one, I would.

>Basically the idea is to set up local chapter based fraternal organisation for nationalist men to improve themselves, their communities, etc. In matters off fitness, spirituality, business, learning, etc. Local clubhouses with facilities such as gym, lounge, bar/food, etc., would be setup in each town.
LARP. You may as well just put a sign on your forehead that says "TARGET ME 5 Eyes / SPLC / Anonymous Twitter Mob." People who want to get people to organize in the conventional manner are either retarded 18 year olds with no friends or feds. There is no middle ground. It's illegal in most western countries to discriminate on the basis of national origin. The game plan has been obvious since Charlottesville, at least - you build up your influence within the community WITHOUT revealing your power level (ideally to anyone) and then begin using that influence to steer policy your way, exactly like the leftists did during the culture wars.

This. Go look at HWNDU footage from a few years ago, there's a reason these people don't have any friends or actual influence.

I like this idea. It’s like helping each other to build ourselves up into the ‘ideal’ together. Like building our own pantheon.

>Bong complaining about decadent leafs
Stop larping please.

am i allowed in?

Attached: 1537083351689.png (882x460, 51K)

>Girls will start asking "hey, what are they doing" and suddenly it will build your social status as they try to pry inwards.
Just like in my animes!

Attached: 1553742658067.png (790x837, 229K)

yes but non kiked and with a bigger focus on physicality and less strange rituals. more militaristic and fascist.

Let's call it The Independent Stoneworkers.

Don't even talk to coalburners. Look at them like they're disgusting and ignore at all costs.

This works especially if you work out and look good of course

how about just ignore him instead of youing him you wanna be faggot

I was pretty glad to get Party Dude on that.

Attached: 02165b35c08549912d51c629011ef69907bbaa7b9fef1be4dcf418a98d98588a.png (616x480, 199K)

>yes but non kiked and with a bigger focus on physicality and less strange rituals. more militaristic and fascist.

Isn't that what RAM was?

You need to have a double life, like the Jews.

They have jobs and work with you at all the big companies, but then go to their clubhouse and talking about how much they hate Whites. Oh and their "clubhouse" is also their religion.

Whites need this. Maybe in the form of Paganism or something. Something that is respected. Something that can't be criticized.

The problem is we have been broken down so much, that we aren't at the level where we even get respect. Your calling it a LARP because of that reason. It WILL be a LARP until everyone shuts up and respects what we do as if we had our own Religion.

It needs to be shameful to criticize us, which takes at least a generation of teaching the youth about us.

I said that because people were responding to him you dense plank