I think it's official that Hitler had a micropenis

I think it's official that Hitler had a micropenis

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12168314/Hitler-had-a-micropenis-as-well-as-just-one-testicle-historians-claim.html

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/23/all-right-lets-talk-about-hitlers-penis/

seeker.com/hitler-had-tiny-penis-historians-claim-1770920630.html

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-02-22/adolf-hitler-had-a-small-penis-report-finds

time.com/4233811/hitler-micropenis-nazi-genitals/

livescience.com/53818-hitler-micropenis.html

vice.com/en_us/article/9bg758/what-adolf-hitlers-tiny-dick-tells-us-about-evil

globalnews.ca/news/2532674/adolf-hitler-had-1-testicle-and-a-really-small-penis-according-to-historians/

nypost.com/2016/02/22/hitler-had-a-really-tiny-penis/

inverse.com/article/11836-new-evidence-suggests-that-hitler-had-a-micropenis

inverse.com/article/11836-new-evidence-suggests-that-hitler-had-a-micropenis

medicaldaily.com/adof-hitler-micropenis-medical-records-374565

msn.com/en-xl/asia/videos/adolf-hitler-had-1-testicle-and-a-really-small-penis-historians/vi-BBpPFmy

digitaljournal.com/news/odd news/hitler-had-tiny-penis-say-historians/article/458365

247sports.com/college/auburn/Board/104012/Contents/Hitler-had-a-tiny-penis-71607739/

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/hitler-micropenis-historian-reveals-real-reason-for-dictators-small-manhood/news-story/38210c495f22b4018357764dd63c165a

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/495848/Adolf-Hitler-deformed-penis-Hypospadias-one-testicle

sfgate.com/weird/article/Hitler-had-micropenis-historians-claim-6847169.php

huffpost.com/entry/about-hitlers-micropenis_b_9298576

Attached: 1553966119638.jpg (810x1221, 408K)

The kikes are getting desperate...

Attached: jude.jpg (654x324, 32K)

It explains his hatred for penis inspector jews

Hitler lost one ball as well. Feel bad for him.

I wish he'd have bought a slave boy from Africa to satisfy his wife.

every year they do some stupid shit like this lmao

>hitler has tiny peepee
>gassed quantilium jews
>have giant chad cock
>haven't gassed any jews

I'd give up my meat monster if it put an end to international jewry

Attached: sigh.jpg (271x325, 10K)

Classic MSM with the double standard body shaming trope

I think micro-penises give us superpowers.

Hitler was incel

Jews must be a truly wretched race if the accusation that Hitler genocided them isn't good enough to stop goyim from venerating him. Oh hey, i know lets make up a story about how he had a little dick 80 years after his death, that will surely make they goyim hate him.

>Hitler was secretly gay
>Hitler had aids
>Hitler had a tiny penis
Why do they keep doing this? The man was defeated and has been dead for decades already, why do they keep pushing these stories?

Gee, I don't know...who could harbor such a hatred for Hitler?

hitler was a gay trans drug addict who tried to fuck his niece with his incest rape baby dick.

Unknown sources also suggest hitler may have been a Gay Jewish Rabbi trying to form the state of Israel BAMN

- Sholostein GoldenBlatzbergstein

Nigga how can you even know that shit?

This is just a new rendition on the one restocked meme. I bet you believe in the masturbation machines also.

yeah and he was also homosexual and pedophile, nothing new if we refer to kike medias

I have 30 sources

Attached: 1516555728299.jpg (1019x1002, 352K)

not an argument

how many times are you going to post this retarded degenerate leaf

tiny dick but he achieved more in life than most of you faggots

Women, especially right-wing ones, value strength and masculinity in men, which are more prevalent in blacks.Two examples. Two examples. Take the enthusiastically pro-Nazi pilot Hanna Reitsch. After the war she went to Ghana, where she had a romantic relationship with the Ghanaian Kwame Nkrumah. The director Leni Riefenstahl also worked in Africa after the war, photographing African tribes whom she thought came closest to the ideal masculine human form.Some, including Dennis Piszkiewicz, argue that Reitsch was drawn to Nkrumah and Nehru by the same “pathology that led her to her friendship with Hitler”: in other words, she was drawn to charismatic” and “authoritarian men.”

Attached: 1539800379824.jpg (250x381, 24K)

There's harbouring a hatred and then there's spreading pointless rumours to make one of the most villainized men in history to seem more pathetic. Every few years there's some new revelation about him that makes him look worse, I just don't know why people have to lie like this, he lost, isn't that enough?

untill you realize I'm right

I bet I can guess that your family got to Canada around the late 1960s or early 1970s.

simple facts my lil' shrimp dick friend.

not an argument

not an argument

>b-but that's a lie, h-he was hung like a donkey!
one-eggos btfo

oy vey !

don't be so mad a old kike mutilated your tiny little dick and feast in its blood !

Tell me if I'm right or not bud.

So, the leafs think that a small penis is a main stimulant to build one of the greatest civilization of all times. I'm not surprised that niggers still live in mud huts.

>haha benis

Attached: 1408573065163.jpg (557x695, 101K)

>it's official because the (((media))) said it
Canada ceasing to exist will be a net positive to the West

nope

It's pretty funny how they come up with new stuff every year and start spreading it a few months before his birthday

I can smell you from here. "Polish" Canadian.

Attached: 1505601887933.png (200x200, 56K)

Denise, you were at my wedding.

there was a story on the the bbc saying the far right are basically ISIS but with more pedophiles and they fly to Syria to rape child sex slaves, this wasn't extreme far right just normal far righters like brexit suppoters on a march.

Attached: surviving-hitler.png (1164x962, 623K)

I have a small penis as well.
Maybe I can be the next Hitler.

Does anyone have the GIF of Hitlers bulge?

Attached: hitlersip.gif (239x270, 594K)

no

Why should I, or anyone else for that matter, have a interest in the penis size of a political figure?
Does penis length somehow correspond with better leadership?
Well, then we should kick out all the female politicians at once.

All this talk about him having a small penis yet no evidence nor single picture emerges.

Ignore Kike Shill Threads, Hide Kike Shill Threads.

On a second though, I think I´ve read that he had a "special" relationship with his dog Blondi. Which seems much more plausible then any other smear story, there are some pics around here which show that he atleast had very deep platonic feelings for her.

And if he suddenly appeared in my living room with a big "whooosh" and screamed "I fucked my doggo" I wouldnt give two shits.
Well... aside from the whole Hitler teleported into my living room part.

The point of this propaganda is to make women not venerate him, men are able to see through it easily but women are extremely susceptible to social shaming tactics for obvious reasons

no he hadn't. quite the contrary

Adam shiff go take a nap

Hitler didn’t fuck his dog have you even read Mein Kampf? No way you could read that and think he was a guy capable of molesting an animal

This one??

Attached: 1510844674941.gif (308x192, 1015K)

2% of the men have a micro penis, look it up.

owo

>white South Africans being the target of genocide
>*cricket noises*

>"Hitler peepee was small heehee!"
>*LOUD SIRENS WAILING, BULLHORNS SCREECHING*
and the world continues to revolve around the sun. Your point?

Attached: 1541428932082.png (480x360, 138K)

This will be revealed in a few years after some lost documents are found.

and so do gun owners apparently. funny how that works out. everyone the left hates has some sort of small dick or are missing a testicle or two

they don't care that he's dead, that's why they're trying posthumously degrade him and everything he loved.

Hitlers penis was normal size it just looked small in comparison to his enormous balls

unsurprising

>Hitler had a micropenis
A true warrior fit for battle.

Attached: nonwhites_cant_into_war.jpg (322x600, 53K)

Shows how cucked you are

look at hitler's huge schlong sway from the momentum of his alpha stride

A lot of that "Hitler diagnosis" is either
politically motivated propaganda,
fluff made up by opportunists to make a buck or
guesswork done at a distance by prejudiced "experts".

The only credible source material is probably the records of Hitler's wartime doctor, Dr. Morrell. Hitler was given a cocktail of stimulants, speed, vitamins. I think the SS took all previous medical records into their possession.

I dont even fucking know anymore, it's like they've given up on trying and resorted to autistic levels of libeling

Whoa! Almost a big a bulge as Michelle Obama.

lmao how can shit like this exist but then they claim he has a microdick. Kikes truly are the most desperate of rats.

You far right types are obsessed! By the way Hitler had a tiny penis!

There you go. micro dicks don't swing like that

Every year they come out with a new "fact" about Hitler.

I honestly expect this.

Attached: GoebbelsFunHitler.jpg (321x386, 24K)

imagine being so obsessed with a 120 year old man you exhume his charred body just for a peek at his dick in any condition. Frankly it wouldn't matter if you had an inverted penis, if people are still talking about it long after you died, it's safe to assume you've won.

He was also Jewish and farted a lot don’t forget

This just shows what kind of obcessed (((people))) they are

Look the medical records up to see if they say something about bug spray having killed 11 million people...you'll be surprised at the answer.

There isn't even a body to inspect

History is written by the victor and here I'm thinking we'd won

Attached: IMG_74101.jpg (768x1024, 144K)

>open a random article
>read first sentence
>"Let’s clear something up about this story about Hitler’s penis. We actually don’t know if Hitler had a micropenis or not."

sage

Based Shepard