"White Privilege"

Boy, am I sick of hearing that.
#MyWhitePrivilege is a trending hashtag on Twitter now, full of far-left onions-engorged ticks such as this guy: twitter.com/macdmaher/status/1112071656174948352

Seems like the only privileged one here is himself, not gonna lie. What's the probability of getting "#MacPrivilege" higher on that Godawful trending list than #MyWhitePrivilege?

Attached: MacPrivilege.png (1258x616, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us/
nationalww2museum.org/students-teachers/student-resources/research-starters/draft-and-wwii
twitter.com/el__azul/status/1112083251357761541
nytimes.com/2017/03/17/us/irish-slaves-myth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What? Where did "onions" come from? Eh, I'm not gonna question it.

the main point of sayin that is invalidate anything that you are proud of and have accoplished or will accomplish. The point of this is demoralization (look up cultural marxism). You don't have to find a logical reason why this person thinks that way. This is simply a powergame/psyop. Nothing logical to it

>White people have white privileged because they study and get good grades to then land a job
>Black people were enslaved before so they can't study, don't do crime, stop stealing, get good grades, get a high paying job
UNDERSTAND YOUR PRIVILEGED WHITE BOY!

Hashtag now with proofs about jews leading the white self-hate and we are good.

Wordfilter for s.oy because somehow the janitors here are mostly lefties or think they're funny

OP you could point out to mac the onions that the first indentured were servant children and criminals from EUrope, or better yet don't go to twatter

imagine supporting a form of social organization so incontestably effective and uplifting that its most bitter enemies are still forced to admit that it's a "privilege" to experience it

that's what winning feels like

White privilege is being unable to get food stamps without being called lazy
White privilege is being expected to be successful
White privilege is spending more money on other people’s children than your own
White privilege is being the worlds minority population

>meme flag
>cant into 4chinz
you....you have to go back

Tell him to read Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell...then tell him to read up on the enslaved Irish in this country.

>memeflag
>doesn't know about the world filter
Stormnigger/the_donald pls go.

If this tweet is real, the fag needs to be pants and humiliated. And if that doesn't work, beaten.

>white people have never been enslaved in america
what is 19th century industry and who are the indentured irish

Outjew the jew

Attached: 1552293660300.png (2550x3300, 141K)

Tell him the worst lynching in U.S. history targeted italians

Tweet pictures of war cemeteries from WW1 and WW2. With the simple hashtag #whiteprivilege.

Or pictures of poor white working class people.

Shhh. That's problematic to talk about.

Newfag

Skip to the beating part and save some time and effort this goober doesn't deserve.

>"Between 1525 and 1866, in the entire history of the slave trade to the New World, according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World."
>10 million men drafted in WWII alone, much more including the four other drafts.
White people have never been enslaved in America.

pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us/

nationalww2museum.org/students-teachers/student-resources/research-starters/draft-and-wwii

Twitter is a leftist cesspool honey

Update: Someone else has just sent this gem of a tweet: twitter.com/el__azul/status/1112083251357761541

>username @macdmaher
>maher
>(((maher)))
>smug jewy face too

God, I'd love to crush the head of this little kikeroach with a metal pipe.

Attached: kju2.jpg (2000x1125, 840K)

They have definitely been enslaved. See the West Virginia coal miners war

I wish they would just move if they hate it so much

Stop posting your literal who Twitter pages to get us to make you popular through controversy, you transparent fucking shill. Stop paying attention to losers with single digit follower counts and maybe the problem will actually go away if you deprive them of their precious attention

>(((Maher)))

I guarantee the hashtag is full of (((fellow whites))).

White privledge is real. Having a triple didgit IQ, being able to learn a marketable job skill, knowing and learning stuff from your Dad, it's not fair to the retarded mud "ppl"

Ask them all some questions:

Why do they believe white privilege or any privilege is wrong? Are they willing to give example of them giving up their own privileges or do they consider their own privilege to be acceptable?

What color of National Guardsman do they think will be forcing white communities to surrender privilege? If white, do the white National Guardsmen have to give up their own white privileges? If non white, how do they expect to keep white people from fighting back? Take away their guns, free speech and other rights?

White self hating idiots freeze up when you grill them on the details of their bullshit. They have seriously never considered that they too will have to give up a lot of things that make their life easy if they start surrendering things like money, rights, cars, houses, etc.

So why don't the niggers go to Africa and enjoy nigger privilege then?

Satan has spoken lul

Attached: F9CBB8E3-8D91-4A1A-B162-4C690A5FAA3A.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Doesn't anyone have a twitter so they can ask why he bashes whites when he's a Jew?

>look white
>have "Maher" as last name
>not arab
>definitely a fucking kike

We have inner monologue and soul privilege.

That better be chicken pepperoni!

Attached: nt.png (1024x1024, 35K)

>white people have never been enslaved in America
>what are white indentured servants

>nonwhites and women get higher precedent in job applications, college admissions and scholarships solely for their race and gender, literally systematically discriminating against whites males in a racist and sexist way, getting ahead of them despite lower merit

>decades pass, and shitskins and women have the gaul to start to complain about how they’re all “systematically” or “institutionally” discriminated against with no fucking coherent logical argument to support this whatsoever

>we continue allowing affirmative action to exist and continue discriminating against white males while they all hysterically cry the opposite is happening

Our crime is solely being better than them and our punishment is to destroy ourselves

Maher is an Irish surname.

>whites never been enslaved

Then what the fuck does that little prick call working 10 hours a day to fund useless and worthless EBT niggers?

White slavery has been going on for many years. It's just a bit more subtle.

If white men are to perish, it's always comforting to know that they'll regret every second of it when we're gone.

Imagine these little fuckers living in a world run by kikes in Jerusalem? KEEEEK!

They know not what's brewing.. And they're fighting the ONLY fucking race that can prevent it.

>white people have never been enslaved in America

Can't wait for this guy to find out about Irish "indentured servitude" and how mulattoes became a thing

>It has shown up on Irish trivia Facebook pages, in Scientific American magazine, and on white nationalist message boards: the little-known story of the Irish slaves who built America, who are sometimes said to have outnumbered and been treated worse than slaves from Africa.

>But it’s not true.

>Historians say the idea of Irish slaves is based on a misreading of history and that the distortion is often politically motivated. Far-right memes have taken off online and are used as racist barbs against African-Americans. “The Irish were slaves, too,” the memes often say. “We got over it, so why can’t you?”

>A small group of Irish and American scholars has spent years pushing back on the false history. In 2016, 82 Irish scholars and writers signed an open letter denouncing the Irish slave myth and asking publications to stop mentioning it. Some complied, removing or revising articles that referenced the false claims, but the letter’s impact was limited.

it's ok to be white

>millennial the worst generation that should've been genocided for the prosperity of the White Race.

Based, and truthpilled

>It has shown up on Irish trivia Facebook pages, in Scientific American magazine, and on white nationalist message boards: the little-known story of the Irish slaves who built America, who are sometimes said to have outnumbered and been treated worse than slaves from Africa.

>But it’s not true.

>Historians say the idea of Irish slaves is based on a misreading of history and that the distortion is often politically motivated. Far-right memes have taken off online and are used as racist barbs against African-Americans. “The Irish were slaves, too,” the memes often say. “We got over it, so why can’t you?”

>A small group of Irish and American scholars has spent years pushing back on the false history. In 2016, 82 Irish scholars and writers signed an open letter denouncing the Irish slave myth and asking publications to stop mentioning it. Some complied, removing or revising articles that referenced the false claims, but the letter’s impact was limited.

Many races survived perfectly fine on their own without the white man's "uncalled for assistance."

Attached: cb25-141_1899_Judge_d_19853.png (942x661, 1.19M)

Send him red pills on slavery

Attached: 4D38453C-5E09-431A-BCC7-3A949B294BAC.jpg (640x450, 102K)

And that’s why gay pedo lightskin niggas like Obama and Smollett walk free.

oh no, it's annuddah shoah, shut it down

>NYT
>Irish "scholars and writers" (lmfao)
>no actual sources
Eh. I'm not inclined to believe in it, either, but your post is truly retarded.

instead of being sick of hearing about it, making PoC sick about hearing about it. wear your white privilege badge with pride and honor and socially weaponize it against non-whites. constantly remind them how inferior they are to us.

You mean the Zionist wars?

Everything you blame whites for, is in fact the work of Jews. But you DO NOT want to understand, you just want to hate white people because you've been conditioned to.

If whites are so fucking evil, then why in the fucking world do they all want to come here? I fucking hate Israel/kikes and think they're a bunch evil fuckers, and that's exactly why I'm NEVER going there.

Does this make sense, Antifaboy?

Ah, the braindead fucks at Twitter are now actively endorsing it. The hashtag has been given its own description now: "People are recounting the ‘outrageous’ things they’ve gotten away because of #MyWhitePrivilege"
Give me a fucking break.

>(((maher)))

Yeah, I'll admit, I'm a newfag. But now that I'm on this site, I'd rather be here and be called a newfag then be there and deal with... that.

>then

I want to fucking kill myself now.

>look up the hashtag
>look at the posts
>about 2/3 of them are from women
Really. Makes. You. Think.

really makes you think

Post this in response, the comments will be aces.

Attached: 1507348534680.png (1492x495, 146K)

There where white slaves in America though?

If you want to mess with them, just retweet "My white privilege is knowing my dad".
There is no discussion to have with those people, just ignore them or mock them.

Attached: 249.png (1305x315, 187K)

>"I will quake"
hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Attached: 2019-03-30_163313.png (526x644, 265K)

the more normies that see this will slowly get red pilled. even my boomer dad is recognizing the anti-white narrative of the (((media)))

A lot of people need to subscribe to pewdiepie.

Attached: Evil jewish scum.jpg (391x1024, 101K)

What a fagg

>kys
Not your private army

drop the meme flag, and remember
youre here forever

White privilege is another way to say white supremacy but libtards are too braindead to realize that.

Why are blacks the only race that can't get it together?

And I don't mean just in the USA, I mean in every single country in the entire world. Even in black-majority countries they can barely feed themselves and few live past the age of 16.