How’s your Plan coming, user? Don’t post details, that’s what they want...

How’s your Plan coming, user? Don’t post details, that’s what they want. You probably shouldn’t even respond to this post. Just keep up the good work, and know that both myself and others are with you in this process.

Attached: 22FFCC90-889A-4951-A8C9-5C1430CEA0DF.jpg (868x1026, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng
youtube.com/watch?v=eTEx0GGkoek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty good. Married a redpilled white woman and we're working on putting some buns in her oven.

This is gay

Attached: 1553402086912.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

Attached: 7E5DBFE8-83A0-456E-B839-808598BDDE6A.png (840x854, 545K)

Attached: 1553968657830.jpg (700x700, 55K)

I'm working on forming actual relationships but I'm almost 25 and single and I feel like it's too late for me sometimes
what do I do to keep hope?

Attached: dira8altzhk21.png?width=498&auto=webp&s=674dcfb7b57b27a1d0f1b04ff706db825df5247a.png (498x594, 121K)

Attached: 1537998520075.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

Learn and practice an instrument every day. guitar is one of the best.

See Are you decent looking and do you at least have your job shir in order? Find an upper class, Christian, eastern Yuropoor woman.

In ancient Rome you were not a legal adult until age 25. It takes until then for the brain to fully develop and for your abilities of long term thinking and self-control to really manifest. All that matters is that you make it, nobody will give a fuck how you got there once you did. Just improve one day at a time and never give up, that's all you have to do.

26 single, can confirm it's too late even with decent looks, being fit, good stable job, and shit together

basaed

I'm waiting for the green light. Once in I will deploy my psyche aura and the Age of Men will Return. And "They" won't be able to get their Computer Grid, Nano Chip, Panopticon in place fast enough.

No it isn't you blackpilled faggot. You haven't even reached the age of peak male desirability yet.

how are your social skills?
those are just as important as the rest and is the one aspect I struggle most with

Bullshit dumbass

>j-just wait until you’re 40 bro, everyone knows men peak at 40!

Are you a woman? If not, you've got a solid 9 years left to marry a decent woman. After that, it will mostly be single moms and divorcees.

First thing you should do is stop coming here. This place is poison for those with weak wills.

Another weekend sitting in front of my PC vaping getting high and drinking

no women wants a guy who works hard and then goes home to read and lift, they want the guy who's fun and does drugs and parties all of the time

Also contrary to my OP file when I speak of plans I am not speaking of women (primarily), although relationships are of importance in the grander scheme of things.

I think I'm getting better, I'm the first employee of a contracting business so I have a lot of freedom and have to interact with a decent amount of people

Peak male desirability is 30-35 dummy.
No they don't. Find a nice Christian girl and stop associating with degenerates.

that's not to say that I'm not shit at anything more than strictly my job in that area

Thanks for clarifying glowfag, we knew already.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng

Destiny obliterates Lauren Southern in this debate

You're just about to start fren. I'm 30 now, my life was a mess so far but I'm starting to get my shit together since last year. As long as you don't give up you will make it eventually. Work both on your mind and body, negative thinking keeps you down and never stop exercising for long. Read Marcus Aurelius. Confidence is 100% artificial, if you know how to fake it it's the same exact thing. Learn to work with your subconscious mind. If I can make it, most here have that potential, too, you'd understand if you could see what a wreck I am.

The lemurian saucer masters have legions of zombies among us. Don’t look them in the eye.

Attached: 13CB3C0F-4D8A-4B61-AEFE-2FCEC3550715.jpg (465x668, 235K)

Where the fuck do I find one of those then?
>church
fuck that I disagree with the churches around me too much

wtf are you talking about im a 26year old NEET but i work out so i get girls coming over to my moms basement all the time

you need to start watching RSN videos they can get anyone laid

Try the online Christian dating sites then. There are millions of good women out there and you need exactly one.

RSD*

>I just want sex
>degenerate

why would i want to get married at 26 and poor

I actually haven't ever considered that...I kind of assume online dating is all the same shit no matter the site. Is it really that much different than normal dating sites?

Fuck off Owen Cook you skinnyfat ginger prick nobody cares about your embarrassing ponzi scheme for Chinese American turbo nerds and Aspergers cases.

oy vey the goyim know

You honestly probably shouldn't, because it will teach you that your shit design making will reward you. The best time to meet a woman and get married is when you have just started to get your shit together because then she will naturally give you encouragement to continue on and build a new life worthy of Christ's blessing together.

I want a girlfriend to hangout with, go to the gym with, go to dinner with, take a walk in the park, ect.
Why would you want a random hookup with some slut you'll never see again?

From what I hear it is. I didn't meet my wife online, I met her at uni. My wife is Russian though so a lot of the other Russians she knows here and at our church did meet their husbands and wives through the Christian dating sites.

how is it a ponzi scheme when you didnt have to pay for anything and i learned all the social skills i need to stop being a sexless loner

My plan was to get high and have a nice lunch with my lady friend. Go ahead and congratulate me on my success.

You're already in the right headspace then user. It sounds like you're at the perfect place mentioned here Now all you have to do is go out and find a good girl. If you're doing as well as you appear they will be fighting over you, so make sure you don't settle for phony trash.

Keep working on it user. Getting laid is a skill that can be learned.

i do that stuff too but after about 2 months they always change and try and tear me away from my video games and anime

Would you have any suggestions on sites? like which is most popular

I want more than just getting laid at this point, I'm not a hormonal teen anymore

The Plan is difficult, it is both financially burdensome and time consuming, I don't like that we can't share The Plan with anyone. It gets stressful sometimes not knowing how many others are out there and you feel all alone, but we have to keep working, The Plan is the only way out.

Not sure, I suppose it depends on your church preferences. Christian Mingle seems to be a popular one and it certainly sounds like there is a large userbase. Again, not really my area of expertise, just things I've heard second hand.

Well they're right to do that, you need to grow up. My wife likes some anime and vidya too but there's a point where too much is too much, and it sounds like you don't have your shit together in other facets of life.

>cope with your shortcomings by listening to the sophistric ramblings of an unpleasant, effeminate fruitloop
>sell his idiotic wares online despite him having muddled your natural mindset on courtship down to a clown-act come numbers game for bar sluts

Sure. Not a ponzi scheme, breh. Just gotta be positive and tell your friends about Owen's lucrative product on a saturday eh? You dumb fucking idiot, you have the self-awareness of a slug.

Thank you user, I appreciate you so much more than you know. I'm making an account right now

Then you bring her back to the US and she joins the local Russian (or whatever eastern euro country) community and meets a guy from the same culture as her.
It never works out. Just get a nice white American girl.

I'm planning NOT to become a terrorist so no need to be worried about me glownigger.

i know annon but being a real man is so hard now

being a fuck boy is so easy and fun

Attached: memefarm.jpg (500x488, 42K)

My wife was already in the US. There are plenty of slavic women already here.
No worries user. We're all gonna make it.

The plan is on track. I've beaten recaptcha, now just tying over the proxies for the bots. Just in time for 2019 leaf elections and 2020 US elections.

>nice white American girl
Your query returned (0) results. Search again?

Fantastic. I contacted the Underground Earth People From Mars who live in the hollow cavity near the south pole. Using their communication equipment we contacted the Reptilians and negotiated a breeding program that will create reptile/human hybrids for fighting and general labor. They are going to make their public debut in Paris, France in 2022. They need some time to learn human culture and get equipped. Don't give them too much alcohol. They tend to get carried away and will start eating people if you don't subdue them. They are fond of Champagne. I think that's why they chose France to make the announcement.

You know that isn't true.

Well that's a bit different. I was assuming you meant flying out to Kiev, Moscow, or a similar destination and trying to bring back a girl to the US.
>208354551
I lol'd. They're out there, but you won't find them on dating sites or at bars. I met my qt virgin white girl at the local community college. She's not a looker, most guys would probably consider her 4/10, but she has a wonderful personality and that's what I like about her.

>I was assuming you meant flying out to Kiev, Moscow, or a similar destination and trying to bring back a girl to the US.
No, that's why I specified upper class.

I tell boomers to take their meds all the time. I recently saw footage of that 4chad kid melting down and it makes me wonder if this place isn't just engineered to make people go fucking insane.

>i parrot israeli buzzwords all the time
Not sure why you'd be proud of this fact.

I'm studying/training for police academy so I can mag dump into subhuman mass shooters or die trying. Only niggers think they can to murder to fix their problems

Attached: Snapchat-2014211867.jpg (1080x1920, 637K)

You are the definition of a bootlicker.

>leaf thinks that has any meaning coming from him

Attached: owdnt2v8n2p21.jpg (725x731, 45K)

> training to be a dog
Bark for me faggot

Omelette du fromage.

Trying to hide details is dumb or hide from illegal surveillance. The zionist reformation is already triggered, because its literally true that zionism is the jewish form of nazism, and that zionism is also the unofficial 4th branch of federal government, that exists totally without any form of checks and balances. The zionists must answer for the crime of funding ISIS terrorists with US tax money, and they will.

Upper class femSlavs marry rich Slavs only. You're confusing them with Asians who are wetting themselves with excitement at the thought of any white-ish guy at all regardless of their own class and wealth.

>WAAAH COPS GET AWAY WITH MURDER THEYRE FASCISTS
>HAHA DUMB BOOTLICKER DOG

The bootlicker cries out as he strikes you.

Attached: Snapchat-866459402.jpg (1080x1920, 407K)

I am not confusing anything, I'm married to one.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTEx0GGkoek

Some shitskin Turk baby masquerading as Slav for sure, plenty of those in Bulgaria, Ukraine, the Balkans and other low tier Slav countries

White, Russian Orthodox. Stay mad though.

just scalped my first jew. pretty good

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 2.93M)

not sure ive ever seen one of these trolling for schizos threads outside of /x/ b4.

There is nothing schizophrenic about having a plan, is there? Do you yourself have no plans or aspirations for the future?

My plan has been comming along nicely. I'm super excited for what the fute holds.
:)

Attached: 1553425257526.jpg (716x954, 330K)

so far so good

Attached: accleration 3.jpg (640x640, 61K)

my plans always get destroyed.

>This guy still don’t know I’m finna boutta immigrate to Ching-chong land and fuk his niece. Just wait, chigga.

Attached: EEEB477D-B0D6-414C-B5CF-C1BE31682AA7.jpg (1125x1671, 1011K)

You know why they get destroyed, you just don’t want to confront the reasons why. Take preventative measures, and I assure you that your plans won’t be destroyed, as you put it.