Do real Germans exist anymore in Germany?

I've been thinking about it a lot recently. Most modern Germans are descended from mutt populations in Eastern Europe who came in as refugees post war. Add to the fact that these often were raped by the Soviets and their Turkic slave soldiers, and later Germans in Germany had the same fate.

All Germans today are the grandsons of rape babies, thus not truly German as their forefathers are all slavs it worse.

Attached: 1553742616879.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Look at these people, do they look like they have the Germanic phenotype? Not to me.

They all look like mutts who have more in common with Smenim than Germany.

Attached: 45404882_303.jpg (700x394, 49K)

The only real Germans today have to be German Americans, who preserved their culture when they moved over between 1500-today. You can't deny that we are the true Germans, we even have a group of people who speak a variant of German, and we all know a GERMANic language by heart.

I myself can trace my bloodline back to South Germans in Bavaria, who emigrated here due to Catholic persecution in the 1600s. They were an enabled family who fought in the Third Crusade and served with close friends of Frederick Barbarossa, Holy Roman Emperor at the time.

Attached: featured-maptitude-map-us-ancestry-grid.jpg (1296x834, 228K)

Then there are the Amish, 100% guarantee purebred German Folk. They also speak Pennsylvania Dutch, a version of German that keeps a lot of old vocabulary. They also live in pre-modern society and have 7 or more kids each normal family.

Attached: amish-family-horse-buggy.jpg (720x480, 65K)

>We are the true Germans

Sicher doch. Wie wäre es mit ein oder zwei Sätzen in Deutsch, um deinen Worten Nachdruck zu verleihen?

Speak a Germanic language Turk and fly your real flag

WW2 Killed most 18-45 pure German men. Today's Germans are mostly Slavic rapebabies and Turk racemixers.

I just did you mutt. You seem to suffer from a severe lack of oxygen up on your high horse, if you proclaim for yourself to be a pure German, while you're unable to produce any sentence in German as requested on my part to validate your claim.

Don't let yourself get mad over some fatt mutt Germanon, we know better inshallah

Piece of shit thread,even If you are a "German" your still a fucking loser Op. I bet you don't even speak German lol

Germans are a dormant volcano you Jew
Its going to be beautiful.

Attached: eagle.jpg (700x531, 77K)

Youre not wrong op. Dont forget many of the actual Germens who survived post 1945 were the low stock, unlike the pure blood stock that overwhelms whites in the Midwest who migrated well before ww1 and ww2. All thats left in Germany is coward sperm and immigrant blood as much as that pains me to say. Actual Germans would never allow what has happened to their homeland. Its depressing.

Attached: 1534099166975.jpg (435x658, 88K)

Attached: 1551475640343.jpg (1024x648, 65K)

*were
Their population was decimated by to world wars and mass immigration. Germans of 1900 would have already gone category 6 chimp out.

Am I german?

Attached: 23b.jpg (420x601, 32K)

only East Germany got Slav (mongol) raped like you say, the part that surrendered to the Western Allies, which was most of the country, remained German
sadly it's the Slav part that is willing to stand up to the ZOG at this point, actual Germans seem to brow beaten to do anything

Attached: 117qx3q.jpg (800x1169, 50K)

There are some left approximately 20 million males and females at reproductive age, not many, considering the death bed birth rates. But this is true of all European stocks, including nth generation Americans.

Ich bin einen Erschlassein Erika

Thank you frens

Attached: c45.jpg (640x433, 76K)

Yes, mostly. You got a lot of weird trace amount of shit though.

wrong. WW2 casualty rate for Germany is about 9% of total population. Even if those were all men, which they were not, there's still more than enough stock left.
The real danger is not war, but is mix breeding with other ethnics because that stock can't ever be recovered.
So it follows, current white americans face a bigger danger than every of their previous war combined

Attached: CgHGea8WEAAXVU6.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Hitler made sure none of them survived by fighting to the bitter end. US German stock is probably more pure than post-war Germany

4.2% eastern european says poland but at that time it was german (east prussia).

War not peace will bring back fertility

Attached: 28162B85-6572-4A7C-8DA7-BE8CDBB41EAB.jpg (358x504, 50K)

English ist eine deutscher spreker!

Thanks fellow German Ameribro. Should German government buy us all plane tickets to reintroduce German genetic stock in the women and breed out Slave-Mongols?

Attached: 1544308762428m.jpg (769x1024, 183K)

WIR SIND DIE WAHR DEUTSCHEN, MOHAMMED

Attached: 1551982053116.jpg (252x200, 12K)

Letting any european ever set foot in the new world was a mistake
They truly deform to the lowest form of human life seen in the history of mankind

And apperently they know this and claim in a delusional form of a inferiority complex the culture of their former homeland despite being nothing more of a degenerated shadow of their ancestors who didn't know to what a disgusting lifeform their future generation will develop

>Ich bin einen Erschlassein Erika
>?

Einen Versuchs wars immer hin noch wert, nicht? XD

Nur zu dumm, dass du dich vor aller Augen sprichwörtlich aufs Maul gelegt hast. Wenn du dich das nächste Mal als Deutscher ausgibtst solltest du dir wenigstens ein paar Worte zurecht legen.

ITT: people who think speaking a language changes whats in your blood.

This guy speaks French, a true Frenchman.

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Nope, Germany is still 90% German. All they need is someone of great Charisma.

Attached: 1548019480006.jpg (1024x767, 106K)

This is factually wrong, Poles are the real Germans

Sounds good here

I'd wager it's about 20% banter and 80% retard mutts clinging onto European culture

Attached: 1552411652108.gif (495x495, 476K)

Being anexxed by them twice doesnt make you german

The west was flooded with Turks, and other shitskins.

*Ich bin ein amerikanisches Schwein

Fixed it for you

Ja, wonn sie hucke bleive, avver sie bleib net.

Eternal slavshit larping as German BTFO

It does. I'm right and you're wrong

so has the East in recent years
come to think of it so has the rest of the EU so why are we still discussing Germany?

The century of humiliation is coming to an end. Fourth Reich soon (more like the Second than the Third).

Sorry Hans but numbers don't lie.

Germany 1939 population was 69 million
Assuming 50-50 male-female split (which is not accurate, women tend to outnumber men but for simplicity forget about it) there were 34.5 million males.

Back then the (due to worse medicine etc) the split was 65% children/old men 35% young "prime age" men (today that's closer to 80%-20%0

35% of 34.5 mllion is twelve million and change

officially 3.9-4.6 million german MEN died in combat.

That was the prime stock

What was left behind was inferior stock, rapey ruskies and immigrants from Turkey after the war.

Because Germany is considered the powerhouse of Europe, and pure Germans look a lot better than pure brits.

There are still non mutt germans, but the old german mentality is lost

Stop ripping random German phrases from the internet.
This makes no sense in context to what I've wrote. Are you even trying?

The guy in the black jacket looks pretty close to being German

They do, those who came as refugees from East as result of expulsion have a different categorisation in federal census when it's conducted.
Realistically speaking how many of your "proper Germans" there are is hard to quantify.

You forgot all the POW coming back later on.
Add them in to from the east front from the west and south and north fronts.

Did you count foreign volunteers as Germans? It should be mentioned not all those men were ‘prime stock’ I would say at least a million were past that stage, and are you counting Austrians as well?

Stop sperging out learning Hans Gruberman isn't your biological grandfather, but Gokturgn Ullanbutariz is.
One out of a crowd doensnt mean much

Your forgetting the millions of Volksdeutsche living outside of Germany, Hungary, Romania, Soviet Union, Batltics all had sizeable populations which were used for numerous formations. Look at the SS division, a number were from Germans from outside Germany proper. And many other nationalites may be included in the list of losses, whether in SS or aux.

Cringe

Attached: 1552408801171.png (476x492, 491K)

>women tend to outnumber men

Attached: 1512450005426.png (586x578, 46K)

nope that's purely Germans.

scroll down to the 'nazi germany' table, there's a breakdown.

Germany still had plenty of good people after the war, but Germany no longer ruled itself, the German people were bombarded with propaganda about the NSDAP, their nation, their people, and essentially made to hate themselves. This is why future generations are so fucking broken, and cowardly. But Germany will live again.

How much of that was pure German and not a German father who married a Romanian/pole/Hungarian/etc. and comes from a line just like that.

Am i the Übermensch?

Attached: F73901DD-3E64-4CBB-9A44-3B23609BDE04.jpg (750x620, 169K)

It’s a real problem for most of Europe, perhaps not before the war, but it certainly is one now, look at the amount of women compared to men in Russia for an extreme example.

This.

I think that was his point, not all those casualties are actually Germans or pure Germans anyway.

What's with kikes making so many anti-German threads lately?

It’s their favourite punching bag, the one group that not only identified their evil, but also tried to put a permanent end to them.

>Stop sperging out learning ....
>?

Is your English failing as well? Quick, call me a roach again for distraction sake. :)

Webm showing me on OPs house

>Most modern Germans are descended from mutt populations in Eastern Europe who came in as refugees post war.

8 million Germans.

65 million Germans are descendant from pre ww2 pop.

Idk ich mag deutschefrens

Attached: 1534377870242.png (508x497, 6K)

Blah blah blah

From my knowledge, the German communites outside Germany werent just open for everyone to come by, but even if there was some marriages of Germans and _____ then I don't believe it would be enough to make the German communites (which depending on where they lived had large swarths of land for themselves) lose their German blood.
Like pic related, if you look at Hungary, its still mostly Hungarian but those areas of German speaking areas are quite noticeable/large, likewise in Romania.
plus if that doesn't convince you then if they were of lesser German stock then they would have taken a bullet instead of a German from Germany :P.

Attached: 800px-Historical_German_linguistical_area.png (800x505, 349K)

I'm German American, there's like maybe 10 percent native American though. People say i look like if Himmler and Mein Füher had a love child. My great grandfather went into hiding, illegally changed his, and his wife's name, and moved to the US after the war. My mother heard the name Krause a few times from my senile grandfather, it is Kruse now.

English is a germanic language isn’t it?

The only difference between East and West Germany is that in 45 women in West Germany spread their legs themselves, while in East Germany they were taken by force(actually fucking meme). As you can see, in 2019 the situation has not changed. Checkmate.

Nice, My test showed 43,5% German, wish it was more.

What service is that?

The satanic orgy really raved up after Holy War 2 and asking if they're ANY survivors in Greater Europe at all in the ongoing Adomite Christian Holodomar is the point. Christian Adamite Germany Was Attacked, and is still made submissive to satan, satisfyingly used as a platform for Greater Europe...

23and me

This is now a German supremacist hand sign.

Attached: download (3).png (768x768, 40K)

>the ethnocide of germans stopped in 1945
imagine being this brainwashed in 2019

Attached: qwar.jpg (2049x1036, 567K)

Attached: Prussia is gone (2).jpg (595x973, 260K)

C O P E

Just move to the US so you can finally see what real Germans look like

German Language= specific language
germanic Language= consisting of different Languages including German, Dutch and English

I hope you see my point.

Kannscht du Deitsch schvetza?

Attached: download (25).jpg (1280x800, 159K)

Not really no

do real germans exists anymore? dunno. do germans still make fine copypastas??

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

These are real Germans. My mixed race relatives were surprised to see them. They never saw people like that.

Nithimg like the black kid in my class who was born in Germany on a US Base.

I was in the US and was able to see to what a disgrace of a people you have developed to

Your history of a dumping ground for the lower class and undesirables really shows off in your culture

Attached: 1552828918124.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

Okay, I was requesting one sentence in German from OP to substantiate his claimed German heritage. Speaking English thus provides me with no proof. Germanic languages also consist of different languages as it a language family and not on specific language in itself. For instance, I don't speak Dutch, though I partially understand certain words, despite the fact that it is a germanic language.

My great-grandpa was in the Rhine camps, always said how the Americans were assholes and how they were mistreated.
So much for """liberation"""
I wouldn't say that millions died, but it defintly wasn't a few thousand.
o/

how many of german americans have dna admixture of non white european/americans?

Ich bin Süddakota-Deutscher, ich kenne niemanden in diesem das Gewinde. Meine Familie kam in den 1930er Jahren hierher, nachdem sie aus Danzig gezwungen worden war.

Attached: 1537315870658.jpg (1005x1181, 436K)

You know, we took your best women after WWII.

>Germany is still 90% German.
No. Max 80%, and rapidly fading because the most German demographic is boomers who are now dying. In many large cities the number of newborn shitskins exceeds the number of newborn German babies.

we do, but there are few of us. ww2 pretty much fucked the gene pool

Not many meme flag. Mixed kids are in the South or major cities. German Americans, Deutches Amerikaner, live in rural or near rural settings.

Much of the Alpha population was decimated during the Wars.

My folk were German and came to America in 1880s but mom's senpai was Norse/potato nig

"Gewinde" doesnt make much sense in this context otherwise not bad.

>unlike the pure blood stock that overwhelms whites in the Midwest who migrated well before ww1 and ww2.
> Actual Germans would never allow what has happened to their homeland. Its depressing.
didnt the pure blood stock whites of the Midwest go to their homeland, their Fatherland during ww2 and fought against their brothers in the name of communism and jews?

William Shirer, an American journalist in Germany in 1940, was reporting how in the Germans newspapers there were so many only sons getting killed in Poland and France, many lists of mothers putting in the paper the losses of their only child. I bet he didn't expect them to lose literally infinitely more single sons in the Russian campaign.

you speak damn fine
also
>das Gewinde instead of Faden
kek

danke, ich lerne noch.

Nah, mate. They are only larping turks these days.