Take this alt-righters

youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU

Attached: chicken nugget scoon.png (462x492, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_2ToZxzVkjU
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Weak looking faggot
>alt-right
>not a chad eco-fascist
He will not be missed

>destiny "saved him" from the alt-right
LOOOL.. this is what happens when low IQ people who are dependent on other people try to have opinions.

if he had any critical thinking of his own he wouldn't buy into surface-level nationalist talking points but the philosophical foundations of that ideology.

>14:45
>dese altrighters believ in jewish conspiracies, but i dunt

Even the fucking DesTINY debate with Lauren Southern was from January 2017, when she worked for (((Ezra Levant))) and wasn't making pseudo-WN propoganda or knew any of our talking points

Looks like a jew.

>when you’re so Jewish, even your nose is crooked

>be White
>make money
>share house with friends who are similar to you politically
>save up money
>put said money to political acts that actually work
>bring more Whites similar to you in the area and have them do the same
>get even more money
>Whites around Europe and America catch on and copy
>bypasses leftist globalist government and is completely legal
>higher chance of finding decent work through shared information between Whites
>more money from sharing and splitting the bills and food
>literally Nation building but on a housing scale

Why haven't we been doing this shit already?

Attached: 2232r43232.jpg (800x450, 45K)

basically, the reason he stopped being an evil racist alt right deplorable
was because he was to weak and to much of a pussy to be loyal to an ideology
and then discovers a youtube video which someone was debating Lauren southern when she worked for a jew. then discovered the sassy tranny contra whose every point boils down to "Look!, youre actually racist" or "omg these people are actually sexist"

Attached: 1553461508230.jpg (960x696, 261K)

(((Hello fellow alt righter)))

Why are shills spamming this Jew all of the sudden? And no, I'm not clicking that shit.

couldn't be more of a psy op

i made this thread so we could laugh at this walking lampshade

Wtf Bran, I thought you were the three-eyed raven and that you sat in a wheelchair.

Attached: When they're out of fries.png (1395x708, 695K)

wtf i'm an obama loving tranny now. that nose says enough.

that video made me reevaluate my entire life. i no longer take part in the alt right. i literally cried at my pepay meme frogs i saved. how could i be so evil and twisted?

That nose tho...

Attached: 6.png (1025x574, 489K)

>elusive hebrew neanderthalensis

well that explains it

I also have several Peepay Toads saved on my computer.

>how to become an instant meme

Is that Neville Longbottom?

boy that nose tho

Attached: Capture_2019-03-31_02-09-17.png (63x84, 9K)

this guy is 90% of destinys comment section
betas that were bullied and think of themselves that they are smarter than everyone else
this entire story is made up so he can get attention from destiny and other beta brainlets

first it were the atheist fedoras with literal microdicks now its autistic manlets

literal golem

pathetic jewish psy op to try and ressurect the buzzword "alt right"

Attached: 1526999652533.png (1594x1762, 943K)

because the youtube algorithm is spitting it out at right wingers

Attached: 1530736613880.png (1596x1794, 889K)

Why does the alt right lose to Destiny in so many debates?

Video is being spammed by foreign flags and meme flags. AKA ISRAEL.

Attached: 1535485741463.png (1850x1726, 715K)

The people on this thread are kinda slow ngl. They keep saying "man if those alt right figures used /OUR/ talking points, we would have won and not lost!"

Go and debate these people on an open platform yourself if these people are not adequately defending your weak positions

Attached: and_then_i_saw_the_memes.webm (896x794, 973K)

how many times do i need to say this is a thread to laugh at this rare aquatic jew

Are you scared of opposing view points that contradict your own?

Why are you so invested in identity politics?

when did that ever happen?

>here is a made up scenario in wich my logic is flawless, disprove me

thats all that pedo dwarf does
doing the sargon thing too
>what is white? how do you define white? you cant have a 100% definition of white therefore there is no white

nevermind him being wrong on everything except that one thing he could be right in if his autistic fantasies were real
hes a bullying victim, he is not smart he just coped by having fantasy debates and it shows

Omg, I have taken a massive turn upon watching this video, I could relate to everything he said. I was radicalised by Ben Shapiro and Sargon of Akkad, I was going down a spiral, I live the UK so I began to worship Tommy Robinson and many other hardcore far right wingers, (sniff) I’m watching destiny rn, so smart, how could I be so wrong about everything

Don't respond to this retarded spammer.

Attached: goy!.jpg (1080x1847, 549K)

Don't lie to yourself. 90% of you fags look like him or worse

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 8K)

NYC meeting during peak /ptg/? Not really a good representation of the global community.

Attached: 1492156659816.jpg (1075x771, 127K)

lol he was just pretending to make shekels off of lefties
And all you gullible tards were falling for it too
>youtu.be/_2ToZxzVkjU
Look at the comments of this video lol

Attached: 1553956214058.png (1960x1454, 348K)

>Destiny beating some low IQ idiots in a debate changed my mind on race realism and immigration!
Then your beliefs were shallow and you're a dumbass who should just stay neutral.

Why is Destiny so afraid to talk to pic related?

Attached: althype.jpg (240x240, 8K)

What is the pic related? Why dont you go and debate Destiny yourself and post it on Jow Forums?

When did this ever happen? I'd say he beat Lauren Southern in a debate. Want me to continue?

>they prey upon your identity.
What's wrong with my identity? Do you want me to be less white and more nigger?

J E W
F A C E

I can't even imagine how the mind of a person looks like that has this kind of a reaction to the NZ shooting or any shooting for that matter. He also constantly talks about social shit around the alt-right, how he found people to be "charismatic" or how the ideas made him "feel good" about himself. He doesn't actually address the ideas itself. This guy has a female brain.

I very much doubt that 90% of this board is jewish.

This

Attached: 250px-Taunt_Fresh_Brewed_Victory.png (250x360, 88K)

You would get sued because you're discriminating who lives in your house based upon race. It's a rigged system cletus.

>What is the pic related?
Wanna know why you don't know? This is one of the few "debates" he never uploaded to his youtube channel. You bet your ass he uploads all the ones where he looks better though. Enjoy buddy :)
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
>Why dont you go and debate Destiny yourself and post it on Jow Forums?
I've asked him multiple times but he tries to avoid race realist debates with people he fears understand the topic more than he does, because people like AltHype brought up some concepts and statistics that he was too stupid to understand.

But pic related would be an even better debate. Sean knows more than AltHype.

Attached: sean.png (837x427, 115K)

why should he have to?

Why is it when I hear the word “buzzword” I visually see a liberal violently huffing their own farts in a Ren and Stempy kinda way?

Attached: D5324F25-C084-4C22-91E4-44ADCB8A8E4F.jpg (1552x873, 323K)

Good question. Even if Destiny weren't a pussy who was avoiding me, as a debater and self-professed "seeker of truth" he should be challenging public figures like AltHype who make important arguments on the inherent differences between racial groups. Destiny's opinions on programs like affirmative action are shaped by his beliefs in environmentalism and he even admitted that the topic was interesting to him. He avoids debating it because he's afraid of losing and making people like AltHype "look good" so they can spread their "unethical ideologies". And he's afraid to have his mind changed.

The public meeting of a site that has anonymity as one of the core parts of it's culture will by definition only attract those that are unfamiliar with the culture of that site. In other word, only the lowest of scum would even consider going there in the first place.

Does anyone actually believe this astroturfed shit?

Attached: skeptical doubt.jpg (938x477, 58K)

No one wants to join your gay hippie commune.

This is a "babby's first politics"-tier video. It's clear the kid doesn't understand much of anything about anything. Jow Forums moved past this stage by 2012 or so and Obama's re-election.

Hehe you goyim

Attached: IMG_2803.jpg (416x416, 27K)

Is this guy Jewish Im thinking no and I have a decent jewdar

yes
also lauren is a woman, a blonde one even

All I see there a jews Asians and women

This fucker doesn't back up any of his shit. It is all just I feel. This pile of shit I guarantee just looked up shit from other people to use in the video. You can always tell when the call ben jewnigger an alt righter. Disregard this video that has been pushed into all of our feeds.

Also, make sure to tell this chosen nigger he will get his shekels from his local rabbi and to use it for a rhinoplasty.

Attached: 1553154871700.png (339x387, 195K)

Yeah because they’re the only ones who’s lives don’t get ruined for being associated with racism

That’s why white chads keep quiet about wanting to gas the shitskins and kikes. They also stand to lose more

Why do Jews always come across as so fake

I became racist by observing Jews and realizing nobody objects when they do it. All I want is to be treated equally, user. I'm just asking to be allowed to behave like they do.

>shooting brown kids in the face
>colonizing someone else's land and violently suppressing the natives
>enslaving people of ethnic groups other than mine through usury
>demanding that ethnic groups other than my own pay reparations to me because of their past discriminatory practices in not allowing whites to colonize their countries

It's only fair, user.
If you don't agree with me, you must be an anti-semite.

I meant to type
>(((Ben))) jewnegro

Shit pissed me off too much

Attached: 1553388983488.jpg (424x736, 85K)

It's not a bad idea, but I imagine (((they))) already have considerable countermeasures in place, otherwise I imagine it would be way more common.

Kid, I came here as a centrist a long time ago, I fear nothing of the sort. I just don't want to waste however many minutes of my life it would take to watch this whiny kid pretend he knows something about politics (and I don't want to give them shekels) when I could just ask Jow Forums.

did this faggot really start crying when he mentioned a shooting at a mosque? this child lives in a very safe entitled enviroment holy shit.

I know fucking HUGE like I wonder whos behind this thread am I right?

this kid is a lteral brainlet if he can be influenced that easily but i suspect its bs
stop standing up for yourselves white man

Can you imagine how many middle eastern kids fucking laugh with dark humor after their own mosque got lit up by some jihadi johns. It is really surreal when you think of that,

What's sad is that most normies wont easily spot his obvious kike features.

I sympathise with him but how can I throw out the fact that niggers clearly have a lower iq

Identity is unity and unity is power, retard, hence the reason why every demographic or group besides the one that really matters (white males) is encouraged to think and act tribally today.

Attached: lee_smith_aipac_022514_820px.jpg (820x550, 255K)

We'd be constantly counter-signalling each other as jews and fed plants.

Fake and gay.
Kid is an idiot.

Fake and gay

Attached: 1519852843818.jpg (514x479, 120K)

>Alt-right
You mean the right.

It's not the nose, it's the eyes that give (((him))) away.

Nice to see a fellow GOT fan.

Robert Mueller’s illegitimate son?

How the fuck does anyone even fall for this shit
>Beta Jewish looking twink commie in HS
>goes to college and is depressed
>finds Stefan molymeme, watches vids to help get over sadness and self-improve
>falls into the molymeme cult, starts watching all his guests
>leap frogs from one e-celeb to the next
>starts watching tradcons like Lauren and sargoyim
>somehow starts watching Richard Spencer from this
>jumps to "welp, i hate big government paying off people to vote, time to advocate for genocide!"
>somehow is "brought back" by incestiny and that contrapoint faggot
>cries about mudslimes being killed in NZ, then promotes his new YT channel he's making in a week
>back to believing the same commie shit he did when he was a teen, thanks contrakike and kikestiny!
How fucking dumb are the jews to pull this kinda shit? Do they think stupid trannies and desTINY are impressive to think they'd change our mind? good fucking god. Contrakikes has to be one of the dumbest guys on the internet idk how they think shilling his name was even a forethought to be done.

Either he's a clout chaser, a paid shill or both. Comments are for sure as fuck botted to shit with the same 3 replies over and over again was obvious as fuck and the point in the vid i knew it was fake was so painfully fake idk how he thought uploading this was a good idea. I smell shekels in the air fellow goyim.

Also this. Fucking HELL that nose tho

Attached: 1553364497489.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

THAT
NOSE
THO...

I was exposed to the scientific reality that one out of 300 million subsaharan africans has

Attached: fellow_whites.jpg (480x640, 90K)

>The debate with Lauren Southern and Destiny is what really changed me
He was never alt-right

Is that Patrick Little's little brother?

>watching any "alt-right" people
Why? Non of them are good.
They take 30 mins to make a point.

Just read Culture of Critique you sick faggots. Why would you even spend your life listening to 30 mins of some fag droning on about pop culture. Jesus Christ.

The only "right-wing" youtubers that were ever tolerable:
1) alt hype
2) E;R
2) peterson

And I definitely haven't seen more than 5 videos from any one of those clowns.

>destiny
why would you do this to yourself. it makes no sense

Attached: 1464475598377.png (235x236, 17K)