twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1112080089875922944

Attached: mgtow.jpg (874x765, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthexec.com/topics/quality/std-rates-skyrocket-new-record-levels
vanityfair.com/culture/2015/08/tinder-hook-up-culture-end-of-dating
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wikileaks is controlled by CIA/MOSSAD.
Assange is dead. They'e Chabad-Lubavitchers.
And now that Jow Forums has turned against Trump they're kvetching.

>risk taking
>incels

holy shit are young women sluts. is it literally impossible at this point to find a virgin to marry? does a young christian man just have to say fuck it and try to reform a used whore?

When they next generation is full of mutts from a decade of shitskin immigration, do you think women gravitate towards them.

Wikileaks was comped 2+ years ago.

Attached: 1525106378577.jpg (2881x2643, 2.73M)

Attached: 1523084946058.jpg (1921x1880, 2.3M)

Based Julian will never be forgotten. I miss him so much and it's extremely obvious to everyone that he's dead.

Wikileaks taking potshots at Jow Forums on social media really makes them look like the neutral dispenser of information that they strive to be.

same ;'( rip in peace white wizard

Attached: israel assange.jpg (1562x904, 518K)

I found one, but she let it slip she sucked a nigger bf's dick in high school.

WikiLeaks actually raise awareness , that's good.

Wikileaks is infected psyop, got to be careful as what is genuine, what is CIA nigger shit

So was it Wikileaks spamming the picture for the past 48 hours to build buzz for their post, or were they just lurking and saw it because some autist has been spamming it?

They are pointing that Jow Forums and the real world are one in the same. It's only a matter of time before violence breaks out. It already has in parts of the world.

Jow Forums is seen as incel central, that's good, no shame on that, normieniggers should just go back.

Assange is not dead and still right where he has been. I personally know Cassandra Fairbanks. You look like retards

Probably the latter

ASSANGE IS ALIVE. WIKILEAKS TWITTER HAS BEEN COMPED FOR 2+ YEARS.

***ATTENTION***

PSA

the reason for the gender disparity is because women get married younger and this "study" includes sex within a marriage. ie a 30 year old woman is more likely to be married (and having sex) than a 30 year old man

the study also includes lesbian "sex" as sex. Women are more likely to be bisexual than men.

Attached: 1525781292963.jpg (900x900, 292K)

yeah well my dad works for microsoft and you are now banned u litle bich

If protitution was legalized it would kickstart the reversal of the trend shown in this chart
First, it would take away some power women currently hold choosing partners
Second, it would give men more cofidence and break the whole mystique incels currently have towards sex

>wikileaks now talking about male virginity instead of dumping documents concerning government corruption
this is the timeline where assange got taken out in 2016, isn't it

If they think that being celibate makes men go on shooting sprees then why aren't they offering us some PUSS? Surely that would end all shootings and racism right?

Is Assange alive? I remember there was a video of him a while back to confirm that he was, but some people thought it looked edited.

Attached: 0DB69C8E-9E20-4644-A8B4-ACE8C64FF65F.jpg (768x432, 40K)

Who still has sex with living women? BBW sex dolls are where it's at.

Here's something fun to try. Go to a sex doll website and sort by popularity. BBW is always #1 or #2. I don't know why I find that so funny.

Men are much better than women user, be a faggot like the rest of us

Attached: noe6c2vak5p21.jpg (680x360, 40K)

A lot of that figure can be attributed to mgtow and volcels

NO PGP KEY-------->NO ASSANGE

Attached: HarNo.jpg (194x260, 5K)

So you re Jewish?

>Wikileaks is controlled by CIA/MOSSAD.
>Assange is dead. They'e Chabad-Lubavitchers.
>And now that Jow Forums has turned against Trump they're kvetching.

Attached: 1457296309456.jpg (500x358, 132K)

How'd they get the data? Possible bullshit.

>unironically thinking there is something wrong with being a virgin

This.

>I thought they were our guys
>I thought they were
>they were
>were
WERE

Attached: dak.jpg (680x643, 48K)

this

Attached: muh_dak.jpg (228x221, 10K)

>fledgling dog moms and wine aunts on Twitter think a quarter (and growing) of the potential labor force becoming disenfranchised, demotivated, and non-participant is a laughing matter because of an internet buzzword that won't survive 2019
Get your liquid assets out of USD, do not pay another penny into Social Security, and do not under any circumstances buy real estate within the next several years. You were warned. A tidal wave of boomers looking to cash out is going to usher in a collapse, retiring in relative comfort while they bring ruination to everything around them once and for all.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 16.33.12.png (893x1126, 925K)

>>unironically thinking there is something wrong with being a virgin

Attached: 1402884168842.jpg (440x299, 31K)

Yeah, wikileaks totally wasn't compromised though. This is real intelligence worth sharing with the people of the world.

BINGO someone understands reality, Assange was murdered, fuck Trump fuck the jews fuck the CIA-MOSSAD fuck the KGB fuck the UN fuck the niggers, fuck the jannies...full speed ahead Gridley

Attached: 1540965564742.jpg (400x286, 47K)

Attached: chad.jpg (1024x763, 331K)

They'll be mutts too so yes they will gravitate towards mutt men

Wikileaks is FBI and they also control this site.

I'm a chad turned incel
Jow Forums is my refuge

They are making a joke while presenting worrying facts.
Of course the autists here won't see the joke and get all splergy, ignoring the message.

What wikileaks is saying here is that RWDS are gonna come back, as it always do when this happens.

They are attempting to start a conversation about why this has happened, how come this trend has had such a drastic change and what the future ramifications will be as this is just one of dozens of other factors that are key to huge ideological changes of society.
This is how empires fall and rise.
We're about to make this fall and a new rise.

>wikileaks calling me an incel

Attached: 1526340460608.jpg (633x758, 100K)

Wikileaks is clownOPs. Besides its leftist whites in urban SJW ghettos who are not reproducing because of the deranged culture.

Attached: 04d79f36c2953e2db8919cacf36c4da71304291c084d639c639bf8b15894d217.jpg (777x653, 60K)

They did tweet out a russian vaping cum tbf

Someone post the stats of STDS by male/female.
Someone post the stats of depressed femcels.
Someone post the stats of homeless/bankrupt "Alphas" compared to "Betas".

Attached: The three states of Men.png (379x596, 337K)

(((wikileaks)))

muh seggs

Since when have they been commenting on things?
Just leak shit!

Serious question : who hasn't gotten pussy in this day in age? Shits being handed out like welfare. Is a person continually having regular casual sex? No, I'd hope not. So, what is this poll about? Are they trying to drive regular casual sex ? Why yes (((they))) are. Which is why the numbers look like they do. Women are running around fucking randos instead of settling down in relationships. Men are maintaining their desire for relationships.
So this is unironically a red-pill. Men after all this time were the faithful and wholesome ones desiring long term healthy relationships whereas women, now that they're more socially free are the dickheads running around fucking randos.

> mfw you finally get to see women's true colors.
> mfw the propaganda that guys go around fucking women casually in their younger years was a lie.

Thanks for the red-pill

Attached: kikes.jpg (249x202, 11K)

You glow.

Attached: 1537800214737.png (1780x860, 232K)

healthexec.com/topics/quality/std-rates-skyrocket-new-record-levels

What do you know.. STD rates have sky rocketed.
Rampant reckless casual sex has downsides.. Who'd of thought

this only fuels the suspicion that women are sleeping with the same small group of men and then complain about all men being animals -when thats not the case.

>some retard actually watermarked that garbage image

Attached: 1425749122553.gif (280x250, 2.8M)

Well there has to be some virgins in those 18%

this. Data on virginity rates is remarkably rarely updated. That twitter post wasn't even bad, it's just making a statement that Jow Forums is becoming reality. Everyone knows Jow Forums is highly populated by virgin men.

The more of this sort of data comes out over the next ten years or so, the clearer it will become.

The world is hollow and I have touched the sky. I am in friendless purgatory and I can see millions upon millions of men encountering the same. Circumstances completely disallow breaking out of this cycle; I can no more break out of it than a rabbit could break out of a steel cage.

Why is one on fire?

tinder logo

That makes it even more confusing.

Why would she be giving tinder to chad?

>This is how empires fall and rise.
>We're about to make this fall and a new rise.
Well duh. This was being said for years by the intelligent reasoned people. They were ignored as kikes pushed liberal degeneracy. At this stage, it's too late. Not even rampant refugee populations will help. Rome tried the same shit towards their collapse. It didn't work. The core soul of the country had rotted and not even some revised kike religion (Christianity) could save it.

You make your bed, you have to lay in it. Women benefited in no regard from this trend. A minority group of men were passing their asses around w/ no intention on marrying them and now the good men are saying no to their blown out pussies. The kikes caused them to believe their was something glamorous about being a whore and surprise there wasn't. Good men had more time and resources to fashion things for the "new rise" as they always do and let the idiots of society make their own decisions. I don't see what the issue is here. It's a man's world. Always will be. There's zero productive value in running around getting your pussy blown out. Men are meanwhile building the future. The most valuable thing a woman can do is birth a kid and nurse them to fruition. Modern women fell for the jew'd lifestyle and now have nothing to show for it. Got a career and make tons of money? Cool, it's not like women ever "MAN" up and take care of someone other than themselves. So, there is zero value added. Traveled the world? Cool, how is that reflected in them being cultured? lol, it's literally nothing. They got caught up in kikery and good men want nothing to do w/ them or their pussies.

>Serious question : who hasn't gotten pussy in this day in age?
28% of men by the looks of it
I guess absolute virginity is lower than that but even that is rising. Sex is being handled out incredibly freely if you are at the top, but not so much for the average guy

Keep in mind that the graph shows 18-30.
If the graph only showed 18-24 we'd probably be looking at a 35-40% male rate without sex in past year.

The future is bright.

Attached: IncelRising.jpg (4924x1396, 789K)

I'm an incel turned chad. Pol makes me lol.

OK, THIS IS EPIC

Woah, I always thought a couple weeks to a month was a long ass time.

> Everyone knows Jow Forums is highly populated by virgin men.
That's a retarded stereotype. If you've had pussy once, you've had it for a lifetime. There's unironically nothing special. Does someone have to refresh their sex card weekly to prove something to society? Sounds like kikery.
> The more of this sort of data comes out over the next ten years or so, the clearer it will become.
Anyone with a brain knew where this was headed years ago. There's even Vanity fair magazine articles on it :
> vanityfair.com/culture/2015/08/tinder-hook-up-culture-end-of-dating

Dumb women got kiked and ignored the truth for years even when there were mainstream articles.
> The world is hollow and I have touched the sky.
The world goes through dark periods and blossoms into brighter days. A generation of men will be red-pilled by the reckless and worthless behaviors of women and older cycles will come back again whereby they're relegated to their proper roles.
> I am in friendless purgatory and I can see millions upon millions of men encountering the sam
I'd enjoy a faithful wife. I'm not going to dedicated my life to finding a needle in the haystack. I've got contributions to make to the world and a life to live. Sex is overrated. I've had lots of it and nothing of long term value comes from it. Long term bonds that two people enter to, pool resources, and build something greater than themselves is worth something.
> Circumstances completely disallow breaking out of this cycle; I can no more break out of it than a rabbit could break out of a steel cage.
Focus on building something. Channel your energy into that. I'm far more happier single than I was in exhausting relationships that were going nowhere.

>Assange is not dead and still right where he has been.
confirm, keep seeing GON reports that Assange is still in the embassy, in poor health

the recent actions against Manning were meant to flush out Assange

who cares man whistleblowers should be admired for their courage as should anyone protecting the truth like Assange

1 in 6 is going to make it Jow Forums!

This. Although i am amuzed at the fact that the left is not only poking unpriviliged people with a stick but is also poking thr kinds of people that will inevitably turn violent.

Are they assuming that Jow Forums is composed entirely of USA men?

>women are sleeping with the same small group of men
Did you not go to high school? That's exactly what happened. All the girls were fucking the same 7 to 12 guys. Ugly, hot, in-between, they were all passed around by the same handful or two of dudes. The same in college. There's nothing to be suspicious about. That's exactly what happens.

seriously, canada?

>some refuse to put out to anyone who is not Giga Chad
>"see, it's because of men posting on Jow Forums"

I remastered it

Attached: chad.jpg (1024x763, 415K)

Where's the tranny or the bottle of tranny pills for the s.o.y.boy reality?

>Everyone knows
I was never polled. Were you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

What is the IQ difference plot saying=?

My point was, it's not a big deal if you're getting pussy, a virgin, or are fucking regularly. The only thing worth anything to a man is a long term relationship->dedicated marriage where his quite often contributions have an ROI. Pussy has no value. Let me repeat that again. Pussy has zero value. Birthing a child does. A nut can be busted w/o a pussy. Sometimes, it's quite possible to busy a better nut jacking off than fucking. So, what's the big bruh-ha-ha about here? Why is the focus men? Society pushed women to be degenerate sluts. Men didn't fall for it.. Never have because were builders who seek longer term investments. So, society fucked over a lot of women. A lot of women are roaming around fucking the same group of guys who have no intention or having kids with them, sharing resources, or being actual men. Why does the conversation not focus on that? Because idiots would rather be cute and keep going down the path of ruin. Godspeed... The future is female and all that jazz. My dick nuts the same whether its in or out of pussy. Cool graph I guess

>remastered
>worst girl

I appreciate advice, but I didn't mean to make a point about me personally being unhappy (if I wanted to whine there are other boards for that).

I just get this bad feeling that something huge is happening and it is being completely covered up and downplayed, relevant statistics being suppressed etc, you know? In media articles it's always 'a small group of men can't get laid: we enter the dark, mysterious world of incels!' but I really don't think it is as small as they are making out. By my own observation of people around me it is far more common than that. Yes, the bitter, dangerous ones are probably a tiny minority, but there is definitely a large body of men who are silently coping with it.

Can women be incels?

believe what you want to believe in the absence of hard data, user. But do you believe Jow Forums has fewer or more virgins than the general population, if you had to guess? If you pick the former then I don't believe you, from anecdotal experience, is all I'm saying.

Nobody's going to turn violent over blown out pussy. It's rather amusing how hilariously (((they))) try to steer data. Unprivledged because some roastie won't let you fuck her STD ridden pussy? LOL, that's a privledge to you? It's only a privledge when a woman reserves herself for you and enters into a long term relationship where there is mutual sharing and something of value being built. Without this, they're just walking fleshlights, I can go buy a pussy and fuck it as I please w/ zero strings attached. Why would anyone get angry/upset about this? Casual sex is the same as fucking a fleshlight. What's the issue here?

>Asuka

Attached: congratulations.gif (300x205, 2.82M)

Yes and marriage rates are down the shitter for exactly the same reasons.
And the more the number increases the worse it will be for everyone, society is built upon pair bonding acting as the motivation to work. Without that there is only collapse.

Could be some truth to this.

Well for me it was more womens political side being completely polar opposite of mine. I just couldnt have kids with a islamist-loving leftist woman.

(You)

Attached: 1544814940614.jpg (1834x833, 150K)

why did you replace the dinder logo? Damage control?

Jow Forums is anonymous and can be freely posted on without an account. You could be talking to literally fucking anyone who wandered in off the street.

Assange got the Khashoggi treatment after the Clinton emails.
Be wary of the information released from WL.

Cause idiots thought she was lighting chad on fire and I dont have time for my memes to be misunderstood

It's just a horseshit poll to steer and mine conversation. Casual sex has zero value. So, it's no surprise that logical men are forgoing it. The only thing of value is long term relationships where two partners share in building something. Meanwhile, the MSM engine is doing MSM things by trying to push degenerate worthless activities such as in this shitty poll. The questions should be : Who are these women having sex with? Why are women letting men use them w/ no commitment? What happens when they fail to attract good guys who aren't into casual sex?

But instead you get cute memes. Welcome to hollow society.

answer the question. Of the people who walk in here off the street, do you think they have a higher or lower proportion of virgins than the general population?

>Don’t fight the jews, guys! It’s what they want! If you name the jew, they win!

That IQ has dropped by 5 points in Norway since 1975 due to dysgenic fertility (women picking dumber partners).

Study was done on military conscripts using in-family data. IQ began dropping 1975 because tests were done on 18 year olds and sexual revolution began in ~1960.

Attached: DKsF8OGVAAAYIET.jpg (914x1200, 242K)