Could Jow Forums Red pill me on Climate

youtube.com/watch?v=T-5rB5ZSEM8

Attached: polar vortex.png (2070x1340, 2.41M)

Who pays you for these posts?

rodpoo me on clemet

literally made up so they can tax you

global warming kills shitskins, and that's why it must be denied.

>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies
global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

did you know having an ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S CO2 RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

Attached: temps_two_studies.jpg (563x302, 67K)

>THE OCEAN'S CO2 RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION
>THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)
>IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW
note CO2 increase FOLLOWS temp increase, not vice versa

Attached: CO2_and_temps 450k years.jpg (795x398, 85K)

Attached: the_actual_data.jpg (2898x2226, 1.25M)

Attached: greenhouse_gas_sources.gif (635x308, 9K)

the world is cyclic its been going on for a long time it changes by itself we'll be okay the end is in 2024 for humanity anyway Ragnarok Rapture Armageddon call it what you will the rebirth is coming soon

Human caused climate change is real, but some of the consequences have been exaggerated. People will adjust to new weather patterns, some coastal areas will struggle to deal with higher sea levels, but it's more of an economic risk than anything else. It's arguable whether it's even worth cutting back fossil fuels to mitigate the damage. In any case border control is a higher priority than climate change for me.

Attached: Cold.jpg (582x368, 86K)

based and redpilled

Yes I can! The earths rotation on its axis ensures there will be plenty of hellish arctic wind and cold for years to come... Unless the earth is flat, then I'm SURE we'll be fine...

don't forget "but muh sea level"

Attached: 1551970900548.png (637x506, 210K)

Attached: 1551971049575.png (632x768, 499K)

Attached: 1551971160044.png (636x759, 646K)

>muh ocean acidity and muh coral reefs

Attached: 1551972928414.png (638x749, 209K)

Attached: 1551973086281.png (635x742, 152K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-30 pol - Could pol Red pill me on Climate - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.jpg (2442x4818, 2.57M)

Its changing and theres nothing we can do about it. We should be engineering our society to be more efficient with resources and resilient against disruptions. And become more closed-off socially.

The biggest climate redpill is: ignore it

do you have anything on that "hole in the ozone"?
is that a farce too?

Tomorrow some faggot will make a thread and ignore all this data he read today because he really wants climate change to be a problem for everybody. They have no solution either. Oh, also they will post from Canada most likely

ok there was a 1 year delay but i set the entire system to overdrive . thats overdrive not max overdrive which is like to the power of 10. as a result a little ice age was started

how so? i moved the north pole. it affected solar radiation passing through the jet stream. moved artic air down across america. it wobbles but until i release it it cant stay gone

offerings are denied until june. tribute will not make me feel better. this was in the pipeline for more than a decade and im not backing down. this is a dry run for calibration purposes.

HAARP is manipulating the weather -- not CO2.

Controlling the weather is just another technology the masses have no real clue on, including (((scientists))).

Attached: 1541129948012.jpg (983x545, 55K)

The birth pangs of Jesus return.